HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

A.J. McCarron QB CIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: A.J. McCarron QB CIN   Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:47 am

This guy could easily be a starter for a hand full of teams right now. I think Cincy seriously has to think about trading him to get full value. Easily the best back-up the league IMO. It would also benefit the Muskies.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: A.J. McCarron QB CIN   Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:07 pm

I just think he's alright. Don't really see a team that would give up anything but a late round pick for him. He's a career backup in my eyes.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: A.J. McCarron QB CIN   Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:35 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I just think he's alright. Don't really see a team that would give up anything but a late round pick for him. He's a career backup in my eyes.
He won a playoff game and performed well whenever else he's played. Someone is going to give him a chance to start.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: A.J. McCarron QB CIN   Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:44 pm

Now that I think of it, they lost to the Ravens in the playoffs last year didn't they? That was the game the defense went psycho in the last few minutes and cost them the game right. Doesn't change my opinion, he'll still get a chance to start somewhere.

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: A.J. McCarron QB CIN   Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:02 pm

There is a silent majority of Bengals fans who think that Cincy should trade Dalton to a team desperate for a QB (like Denver), get a bunch of draft picks, and take their chances with AJ. Next time Andy loses in a wild card playoff game, that could happen...

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: A.J. McCarron QB CIN   Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:08 pm

I don't blame them. I think McCarron could start for Cleveland, Miami, Denver, SF, Buffalo, Kansas City and Philly right now. He's as good if not better than all those QB's.

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: A.J. McCarron QB CIN   Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:27 pm

The talk is that the Brown family could treat Dalton the same way Dallas treated Herschel Walker: trade him for a metric shit-ton of draft picks and then build from there.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: A.J. McCarron QB CIN   Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:47 pm

I'm not sure they could get a Herschel Walker type deal but I'm sure they could get some decent picks to make them better. As far as QB I think it's at least a lateral move going from Dalton to McCarron so I think they'd be OK there.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: A.J. McCarron QB CIN   Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:12 pm

Man, I think Dalton is way better than AJ. I just wouldn't feel comfortable with him as a starter, but I feel that Dalton is fine.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: A.J. McCarron QB CIN   Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:38 pm

AJ is a backup. When someone tries to make him their starter it's not gonna end well. If that someone happens to be the Bengals because the Brown family trades Dalton, that would be a very Benga-like thing to do. I root for the Bengals but feel as long as Mike Brown is there that nothing great is coming.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.J. McCarron QB CIN   

Back to top Go down

A.J. McCarron QB CIN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: