HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
England Dragons

PostSubject: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:08 pm

I'm responsible for the TT Monster Matchup article but work is killing me again this year. With my current work schedule, I'm not going to have time to do this until week 9 this year, so I'm covering weeks 9 through 16.

So, I need cover from weeks 1 to 8.

I have a couple of helpers so far with Carla taking on weeks 4 and 5 and Joe taking on weeks 1, 3 and 7. Thank you both very much for covering my ass. love

This leaves weeks 2, 6 and 8 to be covered. Anyone fancy taking it on?

You are looking at writing one article on those 3 weeks, probably on a Wednesday night as it's published Thursday, covering the best TT matchup that week. You can take a look back at the 2015 articles to give you an idea of what's involved, but you are completely free to do your own take on it.

Post here if you can help out - I, and I imagine all TT'ers (or they'll be article-less on those 3 weeks) will appreciate you forever. Or at least those 3 weeks.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:31 pm

I can cover for you. Probably. Just need a reminder bc you know, I'm dumb

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:33 pm

And I can be a backup for Brad, but I'm not fancy.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:37 pm

Thank you both very much.

Brad, the gig is yours. I'll remind you, don't worry.

And Nick, you are the first call if there are any issues. Don't worry about fancy - did you read any of mine last year?!?

Thanks again to all 4 of you - appreciate the assist!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:32 pm

Glad this worked out.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
I can cover for you.  Probably. Just need a reminder bc you know, I'm dumb

Thanks Brad. I can help remind you as well.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:35 pm

Thankfully Jon didn't point out the crap I wrote.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:15 pm

I know at some point I volunteered to do Monster Match-up's as well. Am I doing all of DD or how are we dividing that up?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:21 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I know at some point I volunteered to do Monster Match-up's as well.  Am I doing all of DD or how are we dividing that up?

Yeah, it looks like you are signed up for DD MM.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:32 pm

Cool, that's what I thought.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:03 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I know at some point I volunteered to do Monster Match-up's as well.  Am I doing all of DD or how are we dividing that up?

Dan, yes, you were doing DD. But you could swap with Joe on the 3 weeks he is covering if you wanted a change? Joe might prefer to cover the other conference to the one he's in but that's up to you guys.

cheers

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:42 am

England Dragons wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

Dan, yes, you were doing DD. But you could swap with Joe on the 3 weeks he is covering if you wanted a change? Joe might prefer to cover the other conference to the one he's in but that's up to you guys.

cheers

I'm down for whatever, Dan. Just let me know.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:35 pm

Thank you so much for handling this guys. I love that I'm not needed. love

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:03 pm

Way to go Brad! Taking one for the team

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:28 pm

My apologies for being late to this post (had a couple of crazy days at work), but if you need help covering any of these articles, I'm happy to do it. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:29 pm

Shaferville Stars wrote:
My apologies for being late to this post (had a couple of crazy days at work), but if you need help covering any of these articles, I'm happy to do it. Thanks.

Thanks Sam - really appreciate that.

It's common for for one of the writers to have an unforseen problem or busy schedule at short notice so it's great to have some people who can take on articles when required.

I'm sure you'll be called upon if you are okay with that.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:20 am

England Dragons wrote:
Shaferville Stars wrote:

Thanks Sam - really appreciate that.

It's common for for one of the writers to have an unforseen problem or busy schedule at short notice so it's great to have some people who can take on articles when required.

I'm sure you'll be called upon if you are okay with that.

cheers

Absolutely. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?   

Back to top Go down

Anyone fancy covering one of the weekly articles for 3 weeks...?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: