HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Owner Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:09 am

Well folks, I can finally address a situation that many have probably been wondering about....

Mike (New England Nineties) has resigned from the league. He sounded like he was gonna drop by here and address you himself but I talked to him a few days ago so not sure if that's still his intent or if he was just waiting for me handle things first. In case he doesn't, simple story is priorities seem to have shifted for him personally and leaving sounds like the right decision.

So what are we doing?

I have contacted Joe and his North Wales Knights and they will be taking over the franchise over the next couple days. Some business to handle there. Now the obvious question...what about contracts for this team? I have asked Joe to get on it ASAP but I couldn't give him an hour notice so we're looking to have it done by Tuesday night hopefully.

It'll take a little bit for me to get everything updated (gotta work one more day) but we'll make this transition quickly enough.

I'm bummed to see Mike go as I am sad to see anyone leave, especially an ORIGINAL but that's how this league is...it demands a lot and sometimes people lives change. This is how I hope it goes down though...not on bad terms, team is not fucked up and the decision is based on family type stuff as opposed to wanting to be in another league or something.

Joe will be paying his dues and insurance ASAP and Mike will get his yearly dues returned and Joe will pay for the 2016 season.

Should be a fairly seamless transition and maybe the new blood will result in some trading activity over there for those who have their panties in a bunch about it....

And now you know.....that's where we're at.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:15 am

Certainly understandable on Mike's end...A new addition, just as the season is getting underway would be difficult to juggle.  Best to you and the family Mike!

...And welcome Big Joe; now submit another photo and get that damned logo off your head! laughing  
Another great addition to the Club! cheers

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:42 am

Sorry to see Mike go but it's not a surprise given his life demands. It was a pleasure, Mike. cheers cheers

And congrats to Joe - you got yourself a nice roster there. Good luck for the coming season! high five high five

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:17 am

Yeah sad to lose Mike but I guess it's been coming.
Hopefully he does drop by at some point to say hi

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:04 am

Sorry to lose Mike but not really unexpected at this point.  He was a good competitor and contributor.  Hope he pops in at some point.

Congrats on the move to the big league Joe.  Let us know when you're ready for trade offers mischevious

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:27 am

Sorry to hear that Mike is leaving. I hope he pops by now and again as he added a lot to the league.

Best of luck with the little ones Mike.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:57 am

Mike was a cool dude and sucks to lose him but very happy to see another Knight join us!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:07 am

Life happens. I'm sure Mike will be here in the future. Good thing we have several equipped owners in the wings.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:58 am

Kids definitely have a way of changing things. Hope all is well for the new family.

Also, very excited for the opportunity to play with the big boys. Thanks to Mike for leaving a very well stocked cupboard!!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am

Sucks to lose Mike but I definitely understand the new demands on his time.  But psyched that we have a great set of recruits waiting for situations like this.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:14 am

Hope Mike isn't a stranger! Happy for you though Joe! Welcome to the big leagues!

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:19 am

It really sucks losing a great competitor like Mike. I assure you Joe is right up his alley though.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:29 am

Whoa... surprised

Bummer  Crying or Very sad

Congrats  vote yes

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:06 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
It really sucks losing a great competitor like Mike. I assure you Joe is right up his alley though.

A quick read, yields a different meaning...(alley/ass) laughing

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Tough break losing Mike. He was a pretty solid dude. Guess the expanded family (went to 2 kids from no kids over the past few years) caught up to him. And lets no forget he was literally 12 to 13 hours off our schedule being is Australia. Again, tough thing to deal with.

All the best in the future Mike, except for any of those douchey Boston teams you cheers for. Fuck the Celtics, Bruins, Sox, and Pats!!!

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Best of luck Mike.
Welcome Joe.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Sorry to lose you Mike. Welcome Joe! I am now one step closer!

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
Sorry to lose you Mike. Welcome Joe! I am now one step closer!

I was wondering what that smell was

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:45 pm

Neutral ROFL

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Sorry to lose Mike. Welcome Joe.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:17 pm

I didnt really get to know Mike well, but from what I noticed he was happy to be here and if he isnt here anymore it is for good reason.

WELCOME JOE~

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:42 am

Hopefully Mike still visits every now and then.  It's tough to imagine being here for 4 1/2 years and posting as much as he did and then not coming back.  Trust me, if you guys ever get rid of me, I'm gonna keep popping in here like a ghost and haunting your a$$es.  Bwahahahahahaha!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:13 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Hopefully Mike still visits every now and then.  It's tough to imagine being here for 4 1/2 years and posting as much as he did and then not coming back.  Trust me, if you guys ever get rid of me, I'm gonna keep popping in here like a ghost and haunting your a$$es.  Bwahahahahahaha!

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:47 am

Congratulations Joe!

Back to top Go down
Wisconsin Warlords

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:31 pm

Go get em Joe!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:00 pm

Wow, I didn't expect Mike to end up leaving the league?? Oh well, Joe is going to step right in and make some noise. I've seen him do it other leagues I am in with him

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner Update   

Back to top Go down

Owner Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: