HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:30 pm

You only roast the ones you love. Ahhh, what a saying. What a tradition. And it is the offseason, so what the hell? Let's roast eachother. One by one, we will go through rosters, franchise moves, the draft, and any personal thing you can find funny about the owner in an attempt to show your respect for them. Please take everything with a grain of salt, no hard feelings, and if someone tears you apart, go after them in their roast. Without further ado, I open up the roast of Brad, of the Whiskey Creek Gadabouts!

Brad, your voice is so soothing that I feel bad about saying the things I am about to say. It is like smashing Morgan Freeman in the mouth, but I would be smashing someone in the mouth that has actually had some success instead of being RW's portrait of mediocrity. At 22-26, Brad has left quite a bit to be desired, and while looking into his roster I see why.

What is a Gadabout? Answer: A Gadabout is a habitual pleaure seeker. What says anything about your group of RB's? Besides dope smoking, injury plagued LBell, you have Gore, Blount, Riddick, DWill, and Danny Woodhead. Hey, 1996 called, they want their rookies back. Those bitches are FAR over the hill.

While we are all still laughing at the squad you have compiled to compete this year, here are Brad's WR's... 

Chris Conley
Dwayne Harris
TJ Jones
Jermaine Kearse
Braxton Miller
Jordy Nelson
Devin Smith
Sammy Watkins
Terrance Williams

Let's let that soak in for a minute.......

Wow. Moving on. Being a Lion fan, you may not understand this, but it is the goal to WIN, right?

Brad has Bobby Boucher as his defensive coordinator, which is funny, because he would actually be the best player on that mess.

We all know that Brad enjoys doing the RW Hangouts and we appreciate them because allow us to get to know our league mates on a more personal basis. Too bad Brad will be "Hanging Out" in 2017 wearing a new pink banner and the name Whiskey Dick Gonorrhea.

Brad, it has been a pleasure getting to know you the past year, you are a great original owner, an even more awesome dad, and a valued member of RW. Thanks for all you do here, and let's all take the weekend to tell Brad how much he sucks!

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:50 pm

Typical back and forth of a Brad hangout:

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:59 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Too bad Brad will be "Hanging Out" in 2017 wearing a new pink banner and the name Whiskey Dick Gonorrhea.

You do kinda have the best "PINK" name ready for 2017.  I mean I am totally rooting for you to be pink based on this theme.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:12 pm

I'm gonna call a party foul on this one.  We should have at least waited until after Brad returned from his trip with Chase to roast the Wimpy Dick Reacharounds.

But, it is kind of fitting that during the weekend that we discuss Brad's team, he will be cheering on Chase.  Because, looking at Brad's roster, it won't give Chase much to cheer for this year.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:16 pm

I personally like it that he is defenseless. Maybe we should make it a rule that you can't respond to your own roast until the end.  cheers

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:46 pm

The only thing good about your team is the hottie on your banner!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:00 pm

Brad has the best name for anagrams.

Bard
Drab
Rad
Bad
Dab
Bar
Ard

That was far more interesting than his roster.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:51 pm

I don't really like Brad as he has always kicks my butt in another league! But I should be able to get my revenge on him in this league, especially with that team he is rolling out so metal

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)   Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:16 pm

I have nothing bad to say about Dave

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)   Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:22 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:

Inside joke?

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)   Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:27 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

Inside joke?

Have you been here long?

ROFL

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)   Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:45 pm

Must have missed something. Was it funny?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)   Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:22 pm

I've been watching these go by but I'm not good at making fun of people.

Unless it's Sty.

Fuck that guy.

That rhymes!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)   

Back to top Go down

Roast 9- Whiskey Creek Gadabouts (Brad)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: