HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Andy Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 542

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:26 am

Fishing In Minnesota?  


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1716

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:27 am

We have officially reached the point where the only owner, minor or main, who has not logged in more recently than Andy is Keith/Kieth from Kalamazoo. Anyone have contact info for him so we can get him to log in and screen shot the list for historical purposes to show that Andy is the least active owner in RW (at least for a few days, even though he very well may be doing a ton of stuff behind the scenes we have no idea about)?


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 10713

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:23 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
We have officially reached the point where the only owner, minor or main, who has not logged in more recently than Andy is Keith/Kieth from Kalamazoo.  Anyone have contact info for him so we can get him to log in and screen shot the list for historical purposes to show that Andy is the least active owner in RW (at least for a few days, even though he very well may be doing a ton of stuff behind the scenes we have no idea about)?

Andy is just a half ass owner. Barely does the minimum.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5473

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:26 am

Gotta be careful what we say, Andy has Val watching over us the next few weeks so that we don't get out of line:




Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras
 
 
avatar

Posts : 635

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:28 am




Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20236

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:52 pm

Andy vanishes and Val's posting picks up. Coincidence? I think not.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8829

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:08 pm

North Carolina Cobras wrote:


ROFL


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1414

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:13 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Andy vanishes and Val's posting picks up.  Coincidence?  I think not.  

Andy is Val?  Val is Andy?

Finkel is Einhorn?  Einhorn is Finkel?!



Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com Online
Kalamazoo Nukes
 
 
avatar

Posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:02 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Andy vanishes and Val's posting picks up.  Coincidence?  I think not.  

Andy is Val?  Val is Andy?

Finkel is Einhorn?  Einhorn is Finkel?!


Classic
rofl


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2823

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:02 am

Andy is alive. I'll try to get some photographic evidence for everyone.


Last edited by Maplewood Doppelgangers on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3240

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:37 am

Ya, a photo with visual proof would put us all at ease. vote yes


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 542

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:07 pm

Possible sighting in Atlanta.......heard mumbling, Why Val? Why?



Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2823

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Ya, a photo with visual proof would put us all at ease. vote yes
Got a candid!
IMAGE REMOVED and go fuck yourself.


Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings
 
 
avatar

Posts : 398

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:20 pm

Nice work Been!


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2823

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Kansas City Kings wrote:
Nice work Been!
Also, what the hell is he doing on his phone if it's not Roster Wars?  I feel like a creep taking these.  If I disappear after Andy comes back and see them, it's because he murdered me.


IMAGE REMOVED AND go fuck yourself


Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings
 
 
avatar

Posts : 398

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:29 pm

We're you able to capture these undetected?


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2823

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:09 pm

Oh, yes I was!


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3217

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Kinda sad he had no one to talk to on his break.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8829

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:01 pm

Is he going bald in that second shot...?
raise eyebrow


Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes
 
 
avatar

Posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:05 pm

We need more secret pictures of Andy. Ben, let see how many you can get before he realizes


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2823

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:53 pm

I'll try for more tomorrow if Val doesn't spoil it by telling him.


Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 725

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:22 pm

Oh man he might murder me if he knows I know. I will play dumb until he sees this I guess. I am shaving his head tonight so he will look pretty for the camera! Oh and he was texting his wife on break like a good husband.

Good luck Ben!



Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2823

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Oh man he might murder me if he knows I know. I will play dumb until he sees this I guess. I am shaving his head tonight so he will look pretty for the camera! Oh and he was texting his wife on break like a good husband.

Good luck Ben!

Make sure that beer is ready for him when he gets home.


Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 725

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:19 pm

I was standing at the door with it when he walked in!


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2823

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:22 pm

What a good wife! Hope the little guy enjoys his haircut!


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7977

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:35 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Kansas City Kings wrote:
Nice work Been!
Also, what the hell is he doing on his phone if it's not Roster Wars?  I feel like a creep taking these.  If I disappear after Andy comes back and see them, it's because he murdered me.
IMAGE REMOVED and Ben should fuck himself
should we start a "Ben Watch" thread just to be safe???


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2823

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:08 pm

I'm here enough, so if my posts drop off, you'll know Andy impaled me with a forklift. Or he called Greg and he ran over me with his train.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3240

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:51 pm

This is awesome. laughing   Over/Under on how many pics Ben can get posted here before he disappears? ROFL


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8829

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:50 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
This is awesome. laughing   Over/Under on how many pics Ben can get posted here before he disappears? ROFL

We have 2 so far. I'm setting the bar at 2.5...

laughing


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3240

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:14 am

England Dragons wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
This is awesome. laughing   Over/Under on how many pics Ben can get posted here before he disappears? ROFL

We have 2 so far. I'm setting the bar at 2.5...

laughing
Naw, he's gotta be able to sneak another one.  I'm saying he gets caught by Andy before he hits 5 pics. laughing


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5992

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:23 am

First off Ben, love these creepin shots of our Prez.

First thing I thought was WOW Andy's hair is long. I think he should grow it to save Val time, she deserves more free time.


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5712

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:18 am

This is good stuff. I will take the under if the line is five.

cheers


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5992

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:20 am

One more pic posted at most then Andy breaks Ben's phone.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2823

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:46 am

He's not at work today. Sorry guys!


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1716

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:06 am

This has the potential to end poorly, but I am still finding it quite enjoyable from my end.


Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens
 
 
avatar

Posts : 542

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:33 am

Great pics, along with the video Andy did...showing who the commish really is....that head needs a shave for sure!


Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20236

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:25 am

This thread just became legendary. Great pictures!


Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1414

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:40 am

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
I was standing at the door with it when he walked in!

Glad the commish is still treated like a commish even on his hiatus!


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com Online
Kalamazoo Nukes
 
 
avatar

Posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:01 am

I'm taking the over 5. You can do it, Ben!


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2823

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:06 am

My guess is he'll crack sometime this week and at least pop in to get caught up reading the threads. Or he'll use Val's account.


Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 725

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:39 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
My guess is he'll crack sometime this week and at least pop in to get caught up reading the threads. Or he'll use Val's account.

I don't know if he will or not, he has a lot of things going on this week. I don't think he will have time.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5992

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:07 am

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
My guess is he'll crack sometime this week and at least pop in to get caught up reading the threads. Or he'll use Val's account.

I don't know if he will or not, he has a lot of things going on this week. I don't think he will have time.
I love that you are not telling him about the pics


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3240

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:10 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
He's not at work today. Sorry guys!

Damn that sucks.  Hope he works tomorrow.  vote yes


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5992

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:12 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
He's not at work today. Sorry guys!

Vacation day!


Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1726

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:11 pm

We definitely need more Andy sightings! Val, get a picture of him sleeping.... lol3


Back to top Go down
Kalamazoo Nukes
 
 
avatar

Posts : 266

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:28 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
We definitely need more Andy sightings! Val, get a picture of him sleeping.... lol3

We need some home Andy sighting if he's not gonna go to work.
duckhunt


Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras
 
 
avatar

Posts : 635

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Awesome job Ben!


Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 725

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:16 pm

I'll see what I can do....


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5712

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:29 pm

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
I'll see what I can do....

Now this is getting REALLY GOOD!

cheers
eating popcorn eating popcorn eating popcorn





Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5992

PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
We definitely need more Andy sightings! Val, get a picture of him sleeping.... lol3

This should be no problem since he likely gets plenty of it.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Andy Watch   

Back to top Go down
 
Andy Watch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: