:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Post-Draft Waivers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Post-Draft Waivers   Sat May 21, 2016 10:58 pm

Alright folks...the drafts are complete. Mike, go comment on your last two picks so your not THAT GUY fucking up the 100% participation.

So, I have set up a 24 hour blind bid waiver period starting in about an hour at 12:00amCT May 22nd which will run until 12:00amCT on May 23rd........so all day blind bid waivers tomorrow, Sunday and once they process we will be in FCFS (first come, first serve) waivers mode starting at 12:15amCT on Monday May 23rd.

Any questions? No? Good. lol3

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Post-Draft Waivers   Sun May 22, 2016 1:01 am

So I got a question...

... nevermind, I got nothing lol.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Post-Draft Waivers   Sun May 22, 2016 8:56 am

This means we are ever so close to the NFL season!! Still a long way away, but we are getting closer mischevious

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Post-Draft Waivers   Sun May 22, 2016 9:22 am

Can't wait. Let's get contracts done too, I am ready!!!

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Post-Draft Waivers   Sun May 22, 2016 10:11 am

I have a drop question. I admit I royally fucked up getting Greg Hardy and I want to drop that fuck. Even though he was an NFL FA at the time I picked him up on the MFL site has has been on Dallas until about a month ago when he was labeled a FA finally on the MLF sight. If I drop his ass I'm going to get penalized aren't I? Even though he's been labeled as a Dallas player for a long time even after I traded for him. I need an **Official** ruling on this one

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Post-Draft Waivers   Sun May 22, 2016 10:20 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I have a drop question. I admit I royally fucked up getting Greg Hardy and I want to drop that fuck. Even though he was an NFL FA at the time I picked him up on the MFL site has has been on Dallas until about a month ago when he was labeled a FA finally on the MLF sight. If I drop his ass I'm going to get penalized aren't I? Even though he's been labeled as a Dallas player for a long time even after I traded for him. I need an **Official** ruling on this one

No. There is an official thread where I track that sort of thing in the league tracker section and he is not on that list so if mfl shows him as a FA then he's a free drop.
The rule covers adding and dropping nflfa players but if they join an nfl team and then become a free agent again they aren't subject to penalty like you're referring.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Post-Draft Waivers   Sun May 22, 2016 10:59 am

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Post-Draft Waivers   Mon May 23, 2016 9:16 am

Can someone remind we the official source for FA free drops. Does Rotoworld count?
If you have a player that has been cut but MFL hasn't changed to FA what happens? (eg in my case james ihedigbo)

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Post-Draft Waivers   Mon May 23, 2016 10:04 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Can someone remind we the official source for FA free drops. Does Rotoworld count?
If you have a player that has been cut but MFL hasn't changed to FA what happens? (eg in my case james ihedigbo)
It took months for MFL to designate Hardy a FA even though he's been one since the season ended. That's why I had my question above.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Post-Draft Waivers   Mon May 23, 2016 10:06 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:

Mfl needs to show player as FA.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Post-Draft Waivers   Mon May 23, 2016 10:41 am

Dang, for some reason I thought you needed WB's for the Post-Draft Waivers, and I thought since I have 0 I had to wait until FCFS. Guess I learned my lesson as I missed out on a player I wanted that was picked up for 0 WB's. Oh well.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Post-Draft Waivers   Mon May 23, 2016 10:44 am

I got my boy Rico Gathers, TE, Cowboys... aka the next Tony Gonzalez/Antonio Gates. Well one can dream anyway.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Post-Draft Waivers   Mon May 23, 2016 12:34 pm

There's still a QB out there I really like but if your going to draft a project QB you better be willing to sign him to 3-4 yrs at least if you want to see a return on your investment. It just wouldn't make sense, put him on the watch list I guess.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Post-Draft Waivers   Mon May 23, 2016 12:42 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
There's still a QB out there I really like but if your going to draft a project QB you better be willing to sign him to 3-4 yrs at least if you want to see a return on your investment. It just wouldn't make sense, put him on the watch list I guess.

Looked at him this morning, I know. I just don't have the cap room (that I want to spend) to put him on a longer contract.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-Draft Waivers   

Back to top Go down

Post-Draft Waivers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: