HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 The 2016 Roster Wars Draft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 1:07 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Jalen Ramsey! WOOOOO who needs Richard Sherman anymore WOOOOO!

The more things change the more they stay the same...
frustrated = redknights fans


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 1:28 pm

Another great pick at 3.02. Todd just got a steal.


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3644

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 1:30 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Another great pick at 3.02. Todd just got a steal.

Thanks Munion, err Minion. laughing

Now just let Boyd know, so he doesn't pooch it when he should be doin' the stray cat strut.

cheers


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4920

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 1:31 pm

Amazed to see Boyd fall that far.  In non-IDP leagues I've been taking him wherever I've had pick 1.8.


Back to top Go down
Online
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5629

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 1:33 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Amazed to see Boyd fall that far.  In non-IDP leagues I've been taking him wherever I've had pick 1.8.

It's obvious you should be waiting until Round 3 in leagues you have the 1.08 and I am also in. Laughing


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6443

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Was trying to trade up to take Boyd. Damnit. Now to figure out who to take.


Back to top Go down
Online
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4920

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 3:14 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Amazed to see Boyd fall that far.  In non-IDP leagues I've been taking him wherever I've had pick 1.8.

It's obvious you should be waiting until Round 3 in leagues you have the 1.08 and I am also in.  Laughing

I've been trying to find dlfcarlag's rookie rankings without any success.  Trying to get an idea of who she may be picking.


Back to top Go down
Online
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5127

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 4:44 pm

FYI... I'm in training all day today and won't be able to even look at the draft until after 10p CST


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 4:47 pm

Tell'em you gotta go take a poop.


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2241

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 4:49 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Was trying to trade up to take Boyd.  Damnit.  Now to figure out who to take.
Loving the new logo, just realized it. When did that happen?


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6443

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Was trying to trade up to take Boyd.  Damnit.  Now to figure out who to take.
Loving the new logo, just realized it. When did that happen?

After I was eliminated from the logo contest.

lucky for Greg...

laughing


Back to top Go down
Online
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 4:54 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
New England Nineties wrote:
When we're out of the first few rounds I'm going to do a TT vs DD comparison and look at the biggest draft spot differences. I've been glancing at the DD side and I think it will be an interesting look.
 You can do that but.......the true interesting look is how the players with the bigger differences between conferences actually perform.   I could be hung up on ADP and miss out on a player or I could like them and take them so I own them and not someone else.

The point was to compare the different views of each conference. That has nothing to do with ADP or determining if they were actually good picks or not.


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2241

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Was trying to trade up to take Boyd.  Damnit.  Now to figure out who to take.
Loving the new logo, just realized it. When did that happen?

After I was eliminated from the logo contest.

lucky for Greg...

laughing
Hey I wish you would have made you're 3.03 pick quicker I would have just copied you. I could not decide between 3 players. Finally I pulled the trigger on Su'a and saw you picked the same dude. I'm really excited about him, I hope Washington doesn't fuck him up.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6443

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Was trying to trade up to take Boyd.  Damnit.  Now to figure out who to take.
Loving the new logo, just realized it. When did that happen?

After I was eliminated from the logo contest.

lucky for Greg...

laughing
Hey I wish you would have made you're 3.03 pick quicker I would have just copied you. I could not decide between 3 players. Finally I pulled the trigger on Su'a and saw you picked the same dude. I'm really excited about him, I hope Washington doesn't fuck him up.

Yeah I'm a fan. Very curious to see what position he sticks at, both in NFL and MFL, but I'm definitely excited about him either way.


Back to top Go down
Online
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2241

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 5:04 pm

I keep seeing LB/S like a Deone Buchanon type position. Either one would be good. I don't know which position would translate into more points. Seems to me he's a guy that's going to get his tackles and FF/FR no matter what because he's always around the ball.


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3274

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 5:38 pm

New England Nineties wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
New England Nineties wrote:
When we're out of the first few rounds I'm going to do a TT vs DD comparison and look at the biggest draft spot differences. I've been glancing at the DD side and I think it will be an interesting look.
 You can do that but.......the true interesting look is how the players with the bigger differences between conferences actually perform.   I could be hung up on ADP and miss out on a player or I could like them and take them so I own them and not someone else.

The point was to compare the different views of each  conference. That has nothing to do with ADP or determining if they were actually good picks or not.

I'm confused how Carson Wentz went at the 1.09 in the TT, and fell to me at the 2.11 in the DD? I thought for sure, all three QBs would be gone before I made my pick. Especially in a 2 QB league. shrug



Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2241

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 5:49 pm

He's was creeping up to 3.01, I thought I was going to get a chance to pick him in the 3rd rd. I couldn't believe it. Awesome value pick at 2.11


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5629

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 5:52 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Amazed to see Boyd fall that far.  In non-IDP leagues I've been taking him wherever I've had pick 1.8.

It's obvious you should be waiting until Round 3 in leagues you have the 1.08 and I am also in.  Laughing

I've been trying to find dlfcarlag's rookie rankings without any success.  Trying to get an idea of who she may be picking.

munch Hidden


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 9:29 pm

At an appointment will pick in a couple hours.

If anyone wants to trade in I'd be looking for a future 2nd, not looking to move down anymore.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7456

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 9:31 pm

good luck with that


Back to top Go down
Online
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5627

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 9:37 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
good luck with that

No kidding... A late 3rd for a future 2nd. Shocked


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Just saving everyone some time, nerds.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Tue May 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Carla's on the clock again mischieveous I can't wait to make fun of her pick


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3022

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 12:58 am

Holy fuuuuuuck.... The DD side hit a fucking wall today...


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5629

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 6:37 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Carla's on the clock again mischieveous I can't wait to make fun of her pick

Brat! lol 2


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5127

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 8:27 am

I predrafted my first pick in the 3rd round, but apparently, I can't pre-draft the 2nd pick in this round... so, I probably won't be able to make that 2nd pick until later this evening


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7885

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 8:31 am

BTW  I have about 10 guys I would love to pick after Chris makes his next pick (I am on deck). I wont predraft, so if you are really hungry to move up in the third round offer me your third, or high 4th rounder and some WB's or an additional pick in 2017. I will entertain offers to move lower in the third round. But hurry...





Last edited by Tarpon Springs RedKnights on Wed May 18, 2016 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 8:42 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Carla's on the clock again mischieveous I can't wait to make fun of her pick

Brat!  lol 2

Time to fire up the grill


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 10:18 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
I predrafted my first pick in the 3rd round, but apparently, I can't pre-draft the 2nd pick in this round... so, I probably won't be able to make that 2nd pick until later this evening

It seems to work for me, maybe you overlooked it since it is hidden all the way at the bottom. It says "Or, you may go immediately to: "


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3274

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 10:21 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
I predrafted my first pick in the 3rd round, but apparently, I can't pre-draft the 2nd pick in this round... so, I probably won't be able to make that 2nd pick until later this evening

It seems to work for me, maybe you overlooked it since it is hidden all the way at the bottom. It says "Or, you may go immediately to: "

No, I think he just wants to make us all wait i dont know laughing


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5629

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 10:31 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
I predrafted my first pick in the 3rd round, but apparently, I can't pre-draft the 2nd pick in this round... so, I probably won't be able to make that 2nd pick until later this evening

It seems to work for me, maybe you overlooked it since it is hidden all the way at the bottom. It says "Or, you may go immediately to: "

No, I think he just wants to make us all wait i dont know laughing

Sounds like he is still training..........(he is learning how to slow a draft down) Success. Laughing Laughing Laughing


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 2:03 pm

Anyone want to move into 4.06? 4.08, 5.01 and 3 more 5ths could be moved too. Prefer future picks.


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2374

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 3:54 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
If nothing else I can trade him to Greg

Yes...yes you certainly can. I will put a 3rd next year on him right now.


Back to top Go down
Online
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8502

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 4:01 pm

Looking for a 4th round pick. Lots of available players on bait, maybe with WBs depending on the player(s) you want.

Let me know if interested in moving a 4th rounder.

cheers


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6443

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 4:28 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
If nothing else I can trade him to Greg

Yes...yes you certainly can. I will put a 3rd next year on him right now.

laughing

Glad you saw that comment. Thanks for the trade!


Back to top Go down
Online
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5127

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 5:03 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
I predrafted my first pick in the 3rd round, but apparently, I can't pre-draft the 2nd pick in this round... so, I probably won't be able to make that 2nd pick until later this evening

It seems to work for me, maybe you overlooked it since it is hidden all the way at the bottom. It says "Or, you may go immediately to: "

No, I think he just wants to make us all wait i dont know laughing

Sounds like he is still training..........(he is learning how to slow a draft down)  Success.   Laughing Laughing Laughing

I really should strive to draft as quickly as you do.. oh wait.


Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2397

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 5:09 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Upon drafting "PHAROH" Cooper...He walks like an Egyptian, apparently. Let's hope he catches like OBJ.  

ROFL Nice one Jon!


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5629

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 8:15 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
I predrafted my first pick in the 3rd round, but apparently, I can't pre-draft the 2nd pick in this round... so, I probably won't be able to make that 2nd pick until later this evening

It seems to work for me, maybe you overlooked it since it is hidden all the way at the bottom. It says "Or, you may go immediately to: "

No, I think he just wants to make us all wait i dont know laughing

Sounds like he is still training..........(he is learning how to slow a draft down)  Success.   Laughing Laughing Laughing

I really should strive to draft as quickly as you do.. oh wait.

Touche' cheers


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4219

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Wed May 18, 2016 8:21 pm

Brad evidently learned something from his elders.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7885

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Thu May 19, 2016 6:41 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Jalen Ramsey! WOOOOO who needs Richard Sherman anymore WOOOOO!

The more things change the more they stay the same...
frustrated = redknights fans


Ok Folks! my draft is done after picking a kicker in the 4th round. Once again I went with what I wanted not what the ADP was from the "experts".

Nevertheless here are my final stats:

vote yes Made 9 picks average time: 32 minutes (Carla approved) vote yes


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9554

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Thu May 19, 2016 7:50 am

Dang DD pretty much caught up to TT even with that major lull.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4920

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Thu May 19, 2016 7:59 am

A lot of guys just went off the board since my last pick.  Gonna take some work to try to update my "lists."  I plan on taking guys here fairly quickly though.  But if anyone is interested in moving into any of the coming spots, let me know.


Back to top Go down
Online
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2856

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Thu May 19, 2016 8:44 am

It cracks me up that everybody thinks their guy is the next great player. Comments like...

"He will be the next starting linebacker."
"His speed will make him great WR."

Blah, Blah, Blah.

How about...

"This guy really isn't very good, but he is the next best player available."

Why does everyone wear rose colored glasses during draft time? Sorry for being so cynical. My kids shouldnt have pissed in my Cheerios this morning.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7885

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Thu May 19, 2016 8:56 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
It cracks me up that everybody thinks their guy is the next great player.  Comments like...

"He will be the next starting linebacker."
"His speed will make him great WR."

Blah, Blah, Blah.

How about...

"This guy really isn't very good, but he is the next best player available."

Why does everyone wear rose colored glasses during draft time?  Sorry for being so cynical.  My kids shouldnt have pissed in my Cheerios this morning.

Hey pee breath! We are just all doing as instructed by our Overlord. Do you know what happens to people that don't post comments? exactly... Stop expecting perfection! look at your own flucking fluck face!


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Thu May 19, 2016 9:56 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
It cracks me up that everybody thinks their guy is the next great player.  Comments like...

"He will be the next starting linebacker."
"His speed will make him great WR."

Blah, Blah, Blah.

How about...

"This guy really isn't very good, but he is the next best player available."

Why does everyone wear rose colored glasses during draft time?  Sorry for being so cynical.  My kids shouldnt have pissed in my Cheerios this morning.


Ding, ding, ding! Winner, winner, chicken dinner!


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6443

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Thu May 19, 2016 9:58 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
It cracks me up that everybody thinks their guy is the next great player.  Comments like...

"He will be the next starting linebacker."
"His speed will make him great WR."

Blah, Blah, Blah.

How about...

"This guy really isn't very good, but he is the next best player available."

Why does everyone wear rose colored glasses during draft time?  Sorry for being so cynical.  My kids shouldnt have pissed in my Cheerios this morning.

I agree. It's weird when most people do that. I just happen to draft only amazing players who are going to be the next great player


Back to top Go down
Online
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2241

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Thu May 19, 2016 10:22 am

Damn it we hit a snag in DD, we were on a roll there for a minute. Not that I'm in a hurry. This draft is flying by, is it just me or does it seem like it's going much quicker this year.


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Thu May 19, 2016 11:04 am

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:
It cracks me up that everybody thinks their guy is the next great player.  Comments like...

"He will be the next starting linebacker."
"His speed will make him great WR."

Blah, Blah, Blah.

How about...

"This guy really isn't very good, but he is the next best player available."

Why does everyone wear rose colored glasses during draft time?  Sorry for being so cynical.  My kids shouldnt have pissed in my Cheerios this morning.

I agree.  It's weird when most people do that.  I just happen to draft only amazing players who are going to be the next great player

That's because you're the most AMAZING owner any of us have ever met!!


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9554

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Thu May 19, 2016 11:12 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Damn it we hit a snag in DD, we were on a roll there for a minute. Not that I'm in a hurry.  This draft is flying by, is it just me or does it seem like it's going much quicker this year.

TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    laughing


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5629

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   Thu May 19, 2016 11:13 am

[quote="Tarpon Springs RedKnights"][quote="Atlanta Africans"]
Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:


vote yes Made 9 picks average time: 32 minutes (Carla approved) vote yes

So proud........


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The 2016 Roster Wars Draft   

Back to top Go down
 
The 2016 Roster Wars Draft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: