Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens WR FA   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:03 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I know this may not go over well....but fuck the HOF.  Just another thing on the long list of shit that could be done better if smart people were involved.

I am trying to count on my fingers five things in this world that Andy likes.

1- His family.
2- RW.
3 Building Snowmen
4- Kicking Snowmen
5- ?

laughing

I like lots of stuff.  Cmon now.  lol3

I just think the HOF is lame.  Fuck the writers and fuck the terms.  It's laughable how it's designed and pathetic when players have to be passed on only to make it in after they passed away.  I wish I could give all the players (past, present and future) the gift of realizing these writers have no right to determine anything even remotely close to what this is supposed to mean.

I agree completely.  There is no metric for who does or doesn't get into the HoF.  It's entirely opinion based.  Kinda shitty.  

Metrics would be hard as eras have different metrics... I guess one could use relative metrics to the era of a player, but that gets complicated AST.

It should be a metric where they're measured against their peers at the time so no worry about things changing as time goes on.  

And it could be done within X number of years of their retirement so this level of player could know they made it (or not) before they leave this world. Can't get over what an insult it is to put them in wayyyyyyyy later and they're gone. Fucking pathetic.

..and writers should be told to go fuck themselves. They can get into the writers HOF where nobody will give a shit about them as always.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens WR FA   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:53 pm

I'm not sure Terrel Davis is even HOF material.  He basically had 4 good years, 2 injury years, and a mild half okay bounce back final year.  To get in over bitchy whiney T.O. is a joke IMO, and I did not even like T.O. for much of his career.  Said it before, the only HOF worth a lick is the MLB baseball HOF.  The NFL and NHL are popularity contests and smell of pageantry.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens WR FA   Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Oh yeah, and I never addressed this key part of this topic....

T.O. may have the stats...put him in the HOF if you'd like...but he's always gonna be in the HOF of Douchetards in my book first and foremost.

laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens WR FA   

Back to top Go down

Terrell Owens WR FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: