HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:11 pm

Hey when did Nick become "PC Nick", get on board fucker lol3

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:14 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Hey when did Nick become "PC Nick", get on board fucker lol3

PC? When was I PC?

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:17 pm

You're being way to nice, we need Carla in here to get you stirred up.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:

HAHA, yeah sorry. You guys are fucking idiots for wasting your money!!!!!! 

Better?   laughing

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:26 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I'm not sure how much hookers cost. Can someone please explain so I can understand this analogy? shrug eating popcorn

Maybe a different analogy will help.  Imagine you are buying an apartment, and instead buy a house, but then the house disappears.  So you try to buy a car, but instead it's a unicycle.  That's how RFA works.

I think...

ROFL

ROFL
ROFL

Matt wins the internet today!

bow

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

Better?   laughing
Yeah that'll do. Damn Ian Williams loving bastard. I loved that fat 49er... still stings

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:11 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I'm not sure how much hookers cost. Can someone please explain so I can understand this analogy? shrug eating popcorn

Maybe a different analogy will help.  Imagine you are buying an apartment, and instead buy a house, but then the house disappears.  So you try to buy a car, but instead it's a unicycle.  That's how RFA works.

I think...

awesome. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:18 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

Better?   laughing
Yeah that'll do. Damn Ian Williams loving bastard. I loved that fat 49er... still stings

I can't wait to sign that fat 49er to a contract. Love that guy, he was one of the guys that when I lost out on Jeffery, Kelce and Kuechly that I had circled to help revamp my D.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:21 pm

I traded for him late last year and my DT position went from 4-8pts, to 15-25pts with him. If I didn't have a solid DT already I would have kept going a bit.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:24 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I traded for him late last year and my DT position went from 4-8pts, to 15-25pts with him. If I didn't have a solid DT already I would have kept going a bit.

Yeah, I was willing to go up another 10 WB's or so for him. Overpay? Maybe, but I am happy and that is all that counts.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:19 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I think...

ROFL

Nailed it.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:54 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

Better?   laughing

Nick is nice?

Dont mind me I am just collecting kickers.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:29 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

Better?   laughing

Nick is nice?  

Dont mind me I am just collecting kickers.

See Carla, when you are absent my sweet side comes out. I did miss you though.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:19 am

And I guess Julius Thomas is valued a whole lot more in TT than in DD. Interesting. I didn't get a single sniff on him, and I had him on the Transition Tag as well.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:31 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
And I guess Julius Thomas is valued a whole lot more in TT than in DD. Interesting. I didn't get a single sniff on him, and I had him on the Transition Tag as well.

That is because Shawn still have DD blood running in his veins...

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:37 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Neutral

It's actually because I know I have a bottom 3 Offense in TT and I'm doing anything I can to improve the situation.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:07 am

Ian Williams for $5 in TT, wow I like that. Makes me look like an ass in DD, but oh well.

I did get Dashon Goldson for $2, when he scored 5 more points than HHCD......

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:09 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Ian Williams for $5 in TT, wow I like that. Makes me look like an ass in DD, but oh well.

Yeah, Williams for 5 and HaHa for 70. Things couldn't be more bizarre

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:43 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

What is it even like to win another player? I've retained my guys, but I haven't won any player yet!?

I just want to win one! Just one, so I can see how all you guys feel. Because I sure am getting jealous watching all you guys and girls win players sad3 Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:46 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

What is it even like to win another player?  I've retained my guys, but I haven't won any player yet!?

I just want to win one!  Just one, so I can see how all you guys feel.  Because I sure am getting jealous watching all you guys and girls win players sad3 Crying or Very sad

I felt jealous watching you win Antonio Brown, so take that and enjoy it for years. I'm really jealous.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:03 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Neutral

It's actually because I know I have a bottom 3 Offense in TT and I'm doing anything I can to improve the situation.

And TT is banding together against you not allowing you to improve. Julius and Rawls would be nice pieces.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:09 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Neutral

And TT is banding together against you not allowing you to improve. Julius and Rawls would be nice pieces.

Foiled again. I guess I will have to depend and that foolish hope of young players. Watch out TT, Phillip Dorsett is coming for you!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:13 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

What is it even like to win another player?  I've retained my guys, but I haven't won any player yet!?

I just want to win one!  Just one, so I can see how all you guys feel.  Because I sure am getting jealous watching all you guys and girls win players sad3 Crying or Very sad

I felt jealous watching you win Antonio Brown, so take that and enjoy it for years. I'm really jealous.

Yeah I guess retaining Brown is pretty monstrous. He is worth every penny, so I guess I can't complain too much. I will just keep waiting till everybody's money gets down to my level so I can start bidding. waiting

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:25 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Yeah, Williams for 5 and HaHa for 70. Things couldn't be more bizarre
Top 3 DT, probably will score 250pts, for 5 WB's. HHCD for 70... dizzy

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:41 am

I love how you put Williams as a top 3 DT like it's fact.
He has one good year...
Is now injured, playing a new scheme and plays a notoriously volatile position shrug

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:45 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
He has one good year...
Is now injured, playing a new scheme and plays a notoriously volatile position shrug

I just love how you guys are talking about DTs? I guess like kickers, they are people too laughing

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:46 am

Gostkowski brought in some big bucks this year as well.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:48 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Gostkowski brought in some big bucks this year as well.

That's what I like to see! Showing the kickers and DTs some love too! laughing Neutral

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:52 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Neutral

Foiled again. I guess I will have to depend and that foolish hope of young players. Watch out TT, Phillip Dorsett is coming for you!

Dp not look at it as defeat. Look at it like you proudly spent 40WBs that did not belong to you!

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:57 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Neutral

Dp not look at it as defeat.  Look at it like you proudly spent 40WBs that did not belong to you!

vote yes

340 more to go.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:17 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
He has one good year...
Here's a fact, Ian Williams is more likely to out score HHCD. Has HHCD been Top 3 in anything other than RFa bids for a safety.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:21 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:
He has one good year...
Here's a fact, Ian Williams is more likely to out score HHCD. Has HHCD been Top 3 in anything other than RFa bids for a safety.
My bad Williams was only 4th last year with 237pts, you're right I'd rather have HHCD for 70WB. Fuck No!!!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:22 pm

Dan may love Ian Williams as much as I do.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:35 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:
He has one good year...
My bad Williams was only 4th last year with 237pts, you're right I'd rather have HHCD for 70WB. Fuck No!!!

Here is another FACT. If you look at our 12 game regular season Ian is 10th. Not sure what that means, just another fact....

shrug

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:39 pm

Not sure where we're going with this but I just learned that you can't call a golf match with only 66 holes played.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:40 pm

So count HHCD out when in comes to playoff time, got it.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:41 pm

Yeah, why are you only counting regular season? Just for fun?

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:42 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I don't think that you need to worry about playoff performances yet Nick.  Maybe in a few years but not quite yet.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:44 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Cause you have to win in the regular season to make the big boy playoffs. Not sure why others cant see this... Who wants an all top ten team weeks 13-16 when their players did not perform well weeks 1-12. Most teams start 1 DT, so if you had the 10th best DT weeks 1-12 it was a liability for you...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:44 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I don't think that you need to worry about playoff performances yet Nick.  Maybe in a few years but not quite yet.

You just try to put lipstick on your own pig over there Russ. I am trying with mine.   laughing

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:46 pm

More fun facts for Week 13-16

Ian Williams #2 with 95pts
HHCD # 58 with 35pts

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Cause you have to win in the regular season to make the big boy playoffs.  Not sure why others cant see this... Who wants an all top ten team weeks 13-16 when their players did not perform well weeks 1-12.  Most teams start 1 DT, so if you had the 10th best DT weeks 1-12 it was a liability for you...

Ahhh, hogwash. A team can have more than 1 top 10 DT ahead of you, and some "possible playoff" teams can have worse DT's than you. It's all relevant I guess, but fun to argue.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:49 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

You just try to put lipstick on your own pig over there Russ. I am trying with mine.   laughing

Got mine all washed up and ready for the dance.  But maybe I should have bid 6 WBs on Ian Williams ... hmmm

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:53 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Cause you have to win in the regular season to make the big boy playoffs.  Not sure why others cant see this... Who wants an all top ten team weeks 13-16 when their players did not perform well weeks 1-12.  Most teams start 1 DT, so if you had the 10th best DT weeks 1-12 it was a liability for you...

Ahhh, hogwash. A team can have more than 1 top 10 DT ahead of you, and some "possible playoff" teams can have worse DT's than you. It's all relevant I guess, but fun to argue.

Not taking a stand in the HAHA-Ian debate. Just tempering how good Ian is. Even if I concede that 14 DT were started on an average week, he would still have been a liability to his owner in the regular season. Carry on....

cheers

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:06 pm

I love this place. How many places in the world do you think are having a debate about fantasy DT's vs S's right now?  agreed

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Camels have three eyelids.

This random fact game is fun. It's like drinking a case of Snapple without having to drink any snapple

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:10 pm

This random fact game is fun.  It's like drinking a case of Snapple without having to drink any snapple

But have you ever given a $20 hooker a ride on your unicycle in your apartment?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:11 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

This random fact game is fun.  It's like drinking a case of Snapple without having to drink any snapple

But have you ever given a $20 hooker a ride on your unicycle in your apartment?  

Would it be your unicycle, or the hookers? And if it were the hookers, would she cost extra?

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:16 pm

Do they even make snapple anymore????

sick sick sick

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:23 pm

RosterWars, where lipstick wearing pigs, Snapple facts, hookers, unicycles, golf and camels with three eyelids all have something to do with RFA. Please continue gentlemen! This is fun! laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   

Back to top Go down

The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: