HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:17 pm

Nick thanks for outbidding me early with Kuechly. This way I had enough time to attempt stealing someone's else's FT

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Nick thanks for outbidding me early with Kuechly. This way I had enough time to attempt stealing someone's else's FT

You are welcome buddy. I would have bid on Landry, but I am looking at rebuilding my defense, that is if I don't lose out and go after Kelce again....

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Almost comp tagged kiko too. Damn

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

You are welcome buddy. I would have bid on Landry, but I am looking at rebuilding my defense, that is if I don't lose out and go after Kelce again....
with my limited WBs I don't expect to get Landry either but a man gotta try!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:34 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

with my limited WBs I don't expect to get Landry either but a man gotta try!

Godspeed Stylianos, Godspeed.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:42 pm

Wow watching the TT way of doing things is painful. Going 1 WB at a time when you are in the 40's bidding for a player. Awful. Loosen the purse strings Justin, sheesh.  lol 2

Last edited by Titletown Tyrants on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:42 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

still a net win for Corey.. cheaper than the super tag. :)

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:02 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Wow watching the TT way of doing things is painful. Going 1 WB at a time when you are in the 40's bidding for a player. Awful. Loosen the purse strings Justin, sheesh.  lol 2

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:19 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Can someone remind me... Our WB totals are updated on the 'standings' page after the RFA is "processed" correct?

When I update completed auctions from GREEN to GRAY is when I've updated the balance. Until then folks need to do the math. Stuck at work which slows me right now.....I'll be much more on top of it the next 4 days.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:47 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
I hope I'm just wrong. I look at the board, and the prices, and I see a board full of bids that don't stand a chance of holding up. So we wait. Wait.... and wait... and wait.

Nope. I wasn't wrong. People really are interested in wasting other people's time.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:49 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
I hope I'm just wrong. I look at the board, and the prices, and I see a board full of bids that don't stand a chance of holding up. So we wait. Wait.... and wait... and wait.

Nope. I wasn't wrong. People really are interested in wasting other people's time.

Why do you play in leagues with these rules if you consider wasting your time?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:53 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

Get on out there Daddy Warbucks and set every player right where they need to be! What's the rush exactly?

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

I've always dreamed of playing in a league without people like you. You're purposely waiting 18 hours to raise bids by a buck. That isn't strategy. I don't understand what kind of thrill that gives you to do it time and time again. I've pushed many, many times to change the setup of our RFA. This setup only enables people like you to toy with the "rules" instead of playing it with any kind of dignity or sportsmanship. My downfall is that I lose my sportsmanship as well when I sit here and call you out on playing such a silly game.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:03 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

Get on out there Daddy Warbucks and set every player right where they need to be!  What's the rush exactly?

I find no enjoyment watching you guys count one by one, all the way to fifty, taking days and days to complete.

I'll back off. You guys can do it the way you want, just wake me when you're done.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

I've always dreamed of playing in a league without people like you. You're purposely waiting 18 hours to raise bids by a buck. That isn't strategy. I don't understand what kind of thrill that gives you to do it time and time again. I've pushed many, many times to change the setup of our RFA. This setup only enables people like you to toy with the "rules" instead of playing it with any kind of dignity or sportsmanship. My downfall is that I lose my sportsmanship as well when I sit here and call you out on playing such a silly game.

Thanks for sharing your opinions about "people like me". I promise I will never give a shit about what you think about how I play within the rules though... I do not have a set budget (other than my WB limit). I do not make up crazy off the wall analogies to prove a point that does not exist. I do however change my mind on if I want a player or not. So Sunday night I did not want to bid on somebody. After time to reflect I changed my mind. I guess you see that as a silly game meant to waste your time. Oh well, no skin off my back. I am not keen on overpaying for a player so if someone else saw fit to open a player at 1 WB ( Oh like say YOU did) why is it my job to get his cost up as soon as possible? You want his cost up? START HIM HIGHER! YOU want these prices up faster, BID THEM UP YOURSELF. You have the WBs to get some of these guys up ( even if it is one at a time), yet you do nothing but come here and BITCH...

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:18 pm

I don't get the rush either. Do you want a 1 min clock on each bid like a Yahoo redraft league. We have nothing to do around here until the rookie draft. Enjoy it brother

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:20 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

Thanks for sharing your opinions about "people like me".  I promise I will never give a shit about what you think about how I play within the rules though...  I do not have a set budget (other than my WB limit).  I do not make up crazy off the wall analogies to prove a point that does not exist.  I do however change my mind on if I want a player or not.  So Sunday night I did not want to bid on somebody.  After time to reflect I changed my mind.  I guess you see that as a silly game meant to waste your time.  Oh well, no skin off my back.  I am not keen on overpaying for a player so if someone else saw fit to open a player at 1 WB ( Oh like say YOU did) why is it my job to get his cost up as soon as possible?  You want his cost up?  START HIM HIGHER!  YOU want these prices up faster, BID THEM UP YOURSELF.  You have the WBs to get some of these guys up ( even if it is one at a time), yet you do nothing but come here and BITCH...

Understood. I'll do the best I can to let it go.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:12 pm

Guess I should have comped Murray

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:45 pm

My BOOB was supposed to be BOOM...My bad.

laughing

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:46 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
I'm really sorry, but dick head Shawn is going to talk here. I can't take it. It's a personality flaw that I have, what can I say.

Do we really need to move at such a bullshit pace? Can we start making real bids please? This shit of increasing bids by one war buck is beyond painful to watch.

I would like for this to be fun, but at this pace it really isn't. It reminds me of why I stopped playing those damn MFL10's.

Go ahead, tell me how much of a douche bag I am, and then return to your 4 war bucks bid that took 8 hours to put in when we all know good damn well the guy is going for 40.

soapbox rant
shitstorm

I'm not going to call you a douchebag, but if you want things to go faster, make big bids and win the auction. shrug

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:47 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
My BOOB was supposed to be BOOM...My bad.

laughing

That makes a lot more sense.

rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:47 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

I almost tagged Snead but figured I might want to match him. Not sure what I was thinking because he will clearly go for more than I want to match. Stooooooooooopid.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:48 pm

I almost tagged Snead but figured I might want to match him. Not sure what I was thinking because he will clearly go for more than I want to match. Stooooooooooopid.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:58 pm

So I just updated the first completed auctions so you can see how that looks...threads turned to gray and indicate result. Also, I process the trade necessary to move the player.

I am assuming that owners in DD got emails for those moves and TT did not. Someone might find these emails annoying but I think it's a good way to let everyone know things are done and this is much easier on my end and will keep player transaction history cleaner.

Anyway...there ya have it.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:30 pm

Question about bids being locked/official... Usually bids aren't locked until 24hrs have passed since the last bid correct? Not that I'm not appreciative but check Alshon Jeffrey. Is it 2 4hrs or did I miss something? Last bid was at 5 something this morning.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:00 pm

People have seen Gary Barnidge play football right?

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Question about bids being locked/official... Usually bids aren't locked until 24hrs have passed since the last bid correct? Not that I'm not appreciative but check Alshon Jeffrey. Is it 2 4hrs or did I miss something? Last bid was at 5 something this morning.

Good spot - Freeman too
Justin must be smoking the good stuff

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:04 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

Good spot - Freeman too
Justin must be smoking the good stuff

Or playing volleyball under the alias Scott Sterling. shrug

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:07 pm

Sorry confusing my AM's with my PM's. Mah bad. Unlocked and restored.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:13 pm

AM's and PM's?

Rooney? Why dont you mind your P's & Q's. Sincerely, George Pederson

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:29 pm

I feel the pain. Almost CT'd Bradford. Decided I wasn't sure about RG3, sooooooooooo......

Live and learn for next year I guess!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:40 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:

I'm with ya...can't believe he hasn't received ore attention in what is a very thin TE class not only here in RFA but in the upcoming draft....guess someone is gonna get a bargain. I should have tagged someone else so I could have kept Barnidge on the cheap.

http://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2016/player?L=38933&P=9189

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:47 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:

I'm with ya...can't believe he hasn't received ore attention in what is a very thin TE class not only here in RFA but in the upcoming draft....guess someone is gonna get a bargain.  I should have tagged someone else so I could have kept Barnidge on the cheap.

http://www65.myfantasyleague.com/2016/player?L=38933&P=9189

I feel the exact same way about Walker. Very much regretting tagging him over Kiko. Would have much rather kept Walker at this price.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:47 pm

Stop talking about him, you are drawing attention.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:54 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge

Shhhhhhhh!!!!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:55 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge

Shhhhhhhh!!!!

Bob, that was uncalled for. In all honesty, Barnidge isn't even good.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:56 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, LOOK AT MOTHERFUCKIN TRAVIS KELCE?!?!?! Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge

Shhhhhhhh!!!!

Fixed for you.... lol3

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:57 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, LOOK AT MOTHERFUCKIN TRAVIS KELCE?!?!?! Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge, Gary Barnidge

Shhhhhhhh!!!!

Fixed for you.... lol3

I hate you guys. So much.  Neutral

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:03 pm

Marcus Wheaton getting some love in TT! Let's bring him up in DD!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:25 pm

TT is going CRAZY!!!!!! Antonio Gates is rising 1 WB at a crack!!! 12 hours, 3 WB's!!! Those nutzo fuckers.

Rolando McClain too! 12 1/2 hours, 6 bids and now he is up to a monumental 7 WB's!!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
TT is going CRAZY!!!!!! Antonio Gates is rising 1 WB at a crack!!! 12 hours, 3 WB's!!! Those nutzo fuckers.
TT is like the Mormon that comes to your door and you're like "no thank you"... And... ok that wasn't good...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:29 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
TT is like the Mormon that comes to your door and you're like "no thank you"... And... ok that wasn't good...

I thought all the jokes this offseason were comical but fake. Nope.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:31 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Rolando McClain too! 12 1/2 hours, 6 bids and now he is up to a monumental 7 WB's!!!!!

McClain's been up for like 20 minutes...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:34 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Was just joking about the 6 bids, 7 WB's. I'm not serious much, just having fun.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:37 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Was just joking about the 6 bids, 7 WB's. I'm not serious much, just having fun.
You really should try to be more serious. I am a very serious person and I know alot about seriousity.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:41 pm

TT is on edge today. There could be a serious fight at any moment...

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:44 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
TT is on edge today. There could be a serious fight at any moment...

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:48 pm

I'm still confused why Kelce wasn't SFT? Saved 5 WB's by not tagging him, but why go through the process of bidding on him and run the risk of losing him? I guess I'm just confused why people don't use all their tags, especially with players that are of such high value shrug .

Like with Antonio Brown, there was no way I wouldn't use my SFT on him. EVER! He is WAY to valuable a player to test during RFA, just like Kelce is. Not saying Kelce is on Gronks level, but he sure is close, so he warrants a SFT, IMO. 2cents

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:50 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I'm still confused why Kelce wasn't SFT?  Saved 5 WB's by not tagging him, but why go through the process of bidding on him and run the risk of losing him?  I guess I'm just confused why people don't use all their tags, especially with players that are of such high value shrug .  

Like with Antonio Brown, there was no way I wouldn't use my SFT on him.  EVER!  He is WAY to valuable a player to test during RFA, just like Kelce is.  Not saying Kelce is on Gronks level, but he sure is close, so he warrants a SFT, IMO.  2cents  

Guess he was willing to lose him. If I had 30-40 More WB's I would have bid him higher.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:51 pm

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I'm still confused why Kelce wasn't SFT?  Saved 5 WB's by not tagging him, but why go through the process of bidding on him and run the risk of losing him?  I guess I'm just confused why people don't use all their tags, especially with players that are of such high value shrug .  

Like with Antonio Brown, there was no way I wouldn't use my SFT on him.  EVER!  He is WAY to valuable a player to test during RFA, just like Kelce is.  Not saying Kelce is on Gronks level, but he sure is close, so he warrants a SFT, IMO.  2cents  
Kelce is Valhalla. He is Heaven, a dream, a hope. He should not be spoken in the same terms with Antonio Brown. What has Kelce done exactly? is he decent? sure, but he is not Gronk, he is nothing more then a hope.

P.S. If I had Antonio Brown and he was on a 1 year contract I would not tag him, I would trade him. I live with the motto "You dont want me? I dont want you?" and the other motto "You want fries with that?". shrug

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread   

Back to top Go down

The 2016 RESTRICTED FREE AGENCY thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: