Roster Wars

Front Porch (READ ME FIRST!!!!!!!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

Front Porch (READ ME FIRST!!!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Front Porch (READ ME FIRST!!!!!!!)   Front Porch (READ ME FIRST!!!!!!!) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Welcome to Roster Wars Dynasty Owners Club (RWDOC), home of the best dynasty league in the world as voted by Commishtalk in 2015, and never challenged since.

Front Porch (READ ME FIRST!!!!!!!) Pills10

- This is a year round league and community. We don't disappear for the summer and neither should you.
- These leagues are Superflex, full IDP, with contracts setup where owners have to manage and master both sides of the ball to be competitive.  Never played IDP? Never played contracts? Don't fear.  Many of our owners were new to it upon arrival here.  It's easy to pick up. I promise.

At Roster Wars, you earn everything!!!  

You have to earn your way in.  We don't accept someone just because they have some cash.  Sure you can sign up and participate for free but even then you have to earn your right to stay by not being a trouble-making troll or general punk looking to stir up drama.  

You have to earn your colors.  A team only earns their colors by being approved to own a franchise in the RWDOC.  

Once an owner, you have to earn your patches and accolades...some of which you might have to work even harder to retain.  I should probably advise you that you can also earn a little something called Shame if your team performs worse than everyone else but nobody plans on doing that, am I right?  wink  If you do, your colors and patches will be stripped for 1 year.

In Roster Wars you are responsible for your fate.  Effort will be rewarded heavily but lack thereof will be met with negative consequences, in some cases even monetary fines because, well...we're not interested in owners that can't handle setting a valid lineup or delivering on the things they agreed to when they joined.

Now if you've made it this far and if you're like the rest of us and thinking, "Oh, hell yeah!" then here's what to do.  In this section is an ordered list of what it takes to become an owner and hopefully one day a champion of the best dynasty league in the world.  There are no shortcuts.  It doesn't matter who you know.  Doesn't matter how much money you have.   Your record and titles elsewhere mean absolutely nothing to us.  After all, at best you beat people who couldn't likely even get into this league let alone accomplish anything if they had and odds are that you lost to some of those same people.   Evil laugh

If you're thinking "Maybe this isn't for me" ...well fear not!  The RWDOC is a community as much as it is serious dynasty leagues and as long as you want to be here and participate we want you here with us.  There have been numerous examples of folks that weren't sure if they could handle the requirements only to become some of our best owners.  Point being...stick around even if you're unsure and see how it goes.

This is ROSTER WARS!!!

Front Porch (READ ME FIRST!!!!!!!) Sigete14
Back to top Go down

Front Porch (READ ME FIRST!!!!!!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: