HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 need your shirt size

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:58 pm

Yeah, this is league related.

Please post or e-mail me your shirt size. If you don't, I will do a horrendous job of guessing it from your picture and you'll end up with a large.

Also, if you have an absolute aversion to the color black - like you wouldn't even let someone know you owned black clothing let alone wear it - please let me know.

Thanks in advance for this voluntary release of personal information.











PS - sure hope you like skulls


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4192

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:01 pm

Large. Not much of a fan of skulls. Black is fine.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:02 pm

XL for me. Black is fine.

Pink for Bob though right?


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9260

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:11 pm

Large. Black is fine.

If Bob gets anything but pink, it's just wrong. laughing


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Kidding about the skulls. Absolutely pink for Bob. Please don't make me say anymore. Cool


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9260

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:14 pm

Do you have a big announcement of something that will be very appealing to everyone here, but can't reveal what it is yet Andy? wink laughing


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6273

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:16 pm

Large. Can bobs also be a belly shirt?


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Not sure if I can make the belly cut work, but frilled sleeves and deep V neck for sure.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:27 pm

Large. I've been on an anti square shirt binge for a while now. Does anyone else look for human shaped tees? I like it best when I can cover the fur that hides my 6 pack.


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:33 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Large. I've been on an anti square shirt binge for a while now. Does anyone else look for human shaped tees? I like it best when I can cover the fur that hides my 6 pack.

I'm going to use Google in an attempt to decipher this and I'm scared.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9260

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:36 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Large. I've been on an anti square shirt binge for a while now. Does anyone else look for human shaped tees? I like it best when I can cover the fur that hides my 6 pack.

I'm going to use Google in an attempt to decipher this and I'm scared.

I have no idea what this all means either. Was Shawn saying he likes fitted T-Shirts because they go well over the hair over his belly?   Neutral


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8426

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:00 pm

I'm guessing but I think XL works for me. Sorta 46-48" chest. Nowt wrong with black.

Intrigued. But don't say any more.

cheers


Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 pm

googled "shaped t-shirts for men" and was not disappointed. Fake abs anyone!


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5562

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:47 pm

XL for me. Not a fan of black, but not allergic either.



Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21976

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:39 pm

XL

I have no announcement. I know very little.

lol 2 @ a pink belly shirt for Bob


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2817

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:10 pm

Large for me.

Jon and Andy, what the heck are you wearing XL shirts.
Jon, your picture on your trading card makes you look like you need a size small.
Andy, unless you are pear shaped, you shouldnt be wearing XL either.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4764

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:17 pm

Not sure what to expect, but am intrigued.  I'm likely a XXL unless the shirt shrinks a lot.

If it makes life easier on everyone, you can just go ahead and put "2017 RWDOC Champions" on the back.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8426

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Large for me.

Jon and Andy, what the heck are you wearing XL shirts.  
Jon, your picture on your trading card makes you look like you need a size small.
Andy, unless you are pear shaped, you shouldnt be wearing XL either.

No clue how US sizes compare to UK to be honest. I generally wear a UK XL which is a 46-48 chest, sometimes a 45-47. Anything smaller than that and I'll look like a sausage bursting out of it's skin.

shrug


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:23 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Large for me.

Jon and Andy, what the heck are you wearing XL shirts.  
Jon, your picture on your trading card makes you look like you need a size small.
Andy, unless you are pear shaped, you shouldnt be wearing XL either.

Yeah, I woulda fucked that up. I'm a large and Jon certainly doesn't appear bigger than me. I'm gonna guess he's a G with pants worn around his lower thighs and a shirt that hangs to the knees. Laughing


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8426

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:28 pm

That picture makes me look smaller than I am. I weigh 200 pounds. That picture is from last year when I weighed 200 pounds. Honest.





Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7290

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:31 pm

large - unless the run very big then a medium - I'm on the edge and it sucks when people ask me this because it really depends on how they're made


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5669

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Creepiest thread title yet??

Large probably. Black ok, skulls not so much


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21976

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Large for me.

Jon and Andy, what the heck are you wearing XL shirts.  
Jon, your picture on your trading card makes you look like you need a size small.
Andy, unless you are pear shaped, you shouldnt be wearing XL either.

Honestly, I am right between XL and XXL...but I prefer a looser fit than most I guess. XL is the way to go because if I would stop fucking around and lose about 10 pounds I would be right where I want to be and then it would clearly be XL.


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:41 pm

3X

That's right, XXX just like porn. get some

I am long...not where you are thinking you disgusting freak, I mean from neck to waist. Below the waist is just a waste. I am also on a gym plan now with 2 dudes from my gang in hopes of getting my chest to stick out further than my belly.


Back to top Go down
Online
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:49 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Baja Beatniks wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Large. I've been on an anti square shirt binge for a while now. Does anyone else look for human shaped tees? I like it best when I can cover the fur that hides my 6 pack.

I'm going to use Google in an attempt to decipher this and I'm scared.

I have no idea what this all means either. Was Shawn saying he likes fitted T-Shirts because they go well over the hair over his belly?   Neutral

It doesn't mean anything crazy. You know when you hold up a shirt and it looks square? I don't like that. Are people really as wide as they are tall? I go for the rectangular look. The ones that look like you can't fit 2 people in it. It's just me I guess.


Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 717

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:54 pm

Medium, Im worried but oh well lol


Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Baja Beatniks wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Large. I've been on an anti square shirt binge for a while now. Does anyone else look for human shaped tees? I like it best when I can cover the fur that hides my 6 pack.

I'm going to use Google in an attempt to decipher this and I'm scared.

I have no idea what this all means either. Was Shawn saying he likes fitted T-Shirts because they go well over the hair over his belly?   Neutral

It doesn't mean anything crazy. You know when you hold up a shirt and it looks square? I don't like that. Are people really as wide as they are tall? I go for the rectangular look. The ones that look like you can't fit 2 people in it. It's just me I guess.

I guess it all depends on how you wear your shirts.



Back to top Go down
Online
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7838

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:47 pm

Xl... Blame Dunkin Donuts...


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2981

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:25 pm

Definitely a 4XLT/5XL dude.


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2199

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:19 am

XL for me, blame Wisconsin


Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2700

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:52 am

Large

Just kidding - - - - I know it's only for the dynasty guys.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5462

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:55 am

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
googled "shaped t-shirts for men" and was not disappointed. Fake abs anyone!

Was Justin Bieber on that website...........(you did say fake abs, right?)


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5462

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:57 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Not sure what to expect, but am intrigued.  I'm likely a XXL unless the shirt shrinks a lot.

If it makes life easier on everyone, you can just go ahead and put "2017 RWDOC Champions" on the back.

Thats nice of you to design my shirt for me Russ. I rule


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19883

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:51 pm

I'm an XL DUUUUUDE


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3619

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:51 pm

XXL is the size.

I don't wear much in black as it is a bitch for cat hair showing. I usually wear grey's, blues, or whites nowadays.

cool2


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
XXL is the size.

I don't wear much in black as it is a bitch for cat hair showing.  I usually wear grey's, blues, or whites nowadays.

cool2

If there is anything left in the budget, I'll spring for a lint roller for ya. laughing




Last edited by Baja Beatniks on Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3619

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:16 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
XXL is the size.

I don't wear much in black as it is a bitch for cat hair showing.  I usually wear grey's, blues, or whites nowadays.

cool2

If there is anything left on the budget, I'll spring for a lint roller for ya. laughing

Okey Doke, sounds like a plan. laughing

high five2


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3238

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:07 pm

I will take a smedium shirt. Like to show off my Mr. Olympian body laughing


In all seriousness I wear Large, and black is fine with me too


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:17 pm

Black is almost all I wear, so that is cool...

and I usually go with 3X shirts as I am long waisted and hate it when most T-shirts shrink on me. I prefer my t-shirts to be loose fitting for comfort...


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4764

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:39 pm

So no shirts?


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9260

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:40 pm

I saw this again shortly after Corey was gone, and laughed. Were we going to get RW shirts? Did we miss out?


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4764

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:45 pm

I may have to suck it up and buy you guys Bergen Brawlers championship t-shirts next January.


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 9260

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I may have to suck it up and buy you guys Bergen Brawlers championship t-shirts next January.

Those would go just about as good as the Pre-Ordered Minnesota Vikings Championship t-shirts that all their fans are buying now.


Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4764

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:47 pm

If only Walsh could kick the ball straight ....

If only Walsh could kick the ball straight ....


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 21976

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:05 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
So no shirts?

lol3

No shirts for us.....cover yourselves.



Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5562

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:07 pm

Nobody liked the Andy black skull look...

shrug


Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars
 
 
avatar

Posts : 472

PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Medium.

I love this place. Shirts and all...


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: need your shirt size    

Back to top Go down
 
need your shirt size
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: