:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Joey Bosa, DE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Joey Bosa, DE    Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:04 am

INDIANAPOLIS -- Ohio State defensive end Joey Bosa is already regarded as a top-10 pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, and we know the Tennessee Titans, who hold the draft's top pick, are doing their due diligence on the prospect. Is he a real threat to go No. 1 overall?

After an impressive unofficial 40-yard dash time, NFL Media senior analyst Gil Brandt thinks so.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:05 am

But the real question is, who will draft him and where in RW?

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:20 am

Typically the top IDP rookies are in play from the middle 1st round on,   though late 1st to early 2nd is most likely.   Where he goes in the draft and to what team needs to be answered before I could answer where I would target him,   but he is on my 1st round radar.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Typically the top IDP rookies are in play from the middle 1st round on,   though late 1st to early 2nd is most likely.   Where he goes in the draft and to what team needs to be answered before I could answer where I would target him,   but he is on my 1st round radar.

You'd be crazy. This guy isn't worth more than a 4th.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:

You'd be crazy. This guy isn't worth more than a 4th.

Shhhh, I am trying to drive up his value! He is definitely worth a 1st! tongue

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:53 pm

Actually I see him dropping to the Bucs at #9 and I agree with Chris he will be drafted in the first round in RW's.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:58 pm

1st round in both conferences. Not the only defensive "player" in the 1st either. shut up

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:35 am

This will be the year D players go early if you ask me.  I am going to talk Brian into taking all the offensive players you leave us by doing this since the Def side is deeper we could still get someone solid.

Or is that not my plan at all? tongue

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:02 am

This thread is all about trying to dizzy scratch ...

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:07 am

I am strongly considering Bosa at 1.3. I would have to see what team he ends up on though, if it is a 3/4 team with good pieces already in place to complement Bosa then heck ya! I need help at DE.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:30 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
I am strongly considering Bosa at 1.3. I would have to see what team he ends up on though, if it is a 3/4 team with good pieces already in place to complement Bosa then heck ya! I need help at DE.

Hopefully he will consistently get you the same sack numbers he got in 2015

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:33 am

Morrison Minions wrote:

Hopefully he will consistently get you the same sack numbers he got in 2015

lol3

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:07 am

I Do NOT like Bosa and I'm not kidding coffee, we'll I like him with a 4th rd pick but thank God he'll be gone by then.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:23 am

Definitely would not draft him in the 1st rd or Early 2nd unless the draft goes a totally different direction than I'm expecting

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:46 am

I wouldnt draft him with a 1st rounder either, but there is a Defensive guy I would.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:05 am

I don't like any other defensive players this year. Plus Bosa is the only name I can remember.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:03 pm

I hope Bosa goes early then I'm more likely to get the players I really want with my early 2nd.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:22 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I hope Bosa goes early then I'm more likely to get the players I really want with my early 2nd.
What player are you targetting with your second? let me know before I pick with my late 1sts if you could please.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:26 pm

From what I'm reading all good franchises have 2 things in common. #1. Good QB's #2 Good Left Tackles. I'm set at QB so.... If Tony Mandarich is available I'm all over it.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:05 pm

As a big Buckeye fan, I love the OSU players especially Bosa. He may not get tons of sacks, but he will get a bunch of tackles. He is great against the run.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:26 pm

pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray

Please take him at #3... PLEASE!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:34 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:

pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray pray

Please take him at #3... PLEASE!

You're reverse psychology wont work on me. I am still taking him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Was watching some film on this kid. By far the best prospect offense or defense. It looks like I found my #1st round selection.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:36 pm

Was watching some film on this kid. By far the best prospect offense or defense. It looks like I found my #1st round selection.

Not if I take him 1 overall Sty. Your tears will taste great as I toast Bosa with a Mimosa.  Crying or Very sad  beer

See what I did there?

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:42 pm

Hell yes, do it. cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:16 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Hell yes, do it. cheers

Dan you can ask anyone from here. I don't joke about my men! If I like a guy I take him no matter if I need to spend 100+ WBs and picks or just a puny #3. If the draft was held today Bosa would be my pick.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:25 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Hell yes, do it. cheers

Dan you can ask anyone from here. I don't joke about my men! If I like a guy I take him no matter if I need to spend 100+ WBs and picks or just a puny #3. If the draft was held today Bosa would be my pick.

True story. He takes his men duckhunt

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:
Hell yes, do it. cheers

True story. He takes his men duckhunt
pink

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:17 pm

Sty, the 1.01 is available for you if you want to ensure that you get your man from behind, ummmm I mean, get your dude.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:21 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Sty, the 1.01 is available for you if you want to ensure that you get your man from behind, ummmm I mean, get your dude.
No need buddy, I am pretty certain Bosa will be available when I am on the clock, in fact I might wait until 1.9 depending on where he lands on NFL Draft day and how comfortable I am in landing him. Or I might do the wise thing and move 1.3 to have anywhere from 1.4 to 1.8 which is also a spot I am sure I can get him. But no thanks on 1.1 get your RB buddy :)

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:24 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
No need buddy, I am pretty certain Bosa will be available when I am on the clock, in fact I might wait until 1.9 depending on where he lands on NFL Draft day and how comfortable I am in landing him. Or I might do the wise thing and move 1.3 to have anywhere from 1.4 to 1.8 which is also a spot I am sure I can get him. But no thanks on 1.1 get your RB buddy :)

Well if you want Bosa at 1.08 you can get him. Let me know what you want to go from 1.08 to 1.03. Bosa at 1.08 would be good, otherwise I could steal him from you right before your 1.09.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:32 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Well if you want Bosa at 1.08 you can get him. Let me know what you want to go from 1.08 to 1.03. Bosa at 1.08 would be good, otherwise I could steal him from you right before your 1.09.
Not too concerned buddy, I have 1.3 for him currently, I will listen to your offers though to move 5 spots back, so feel free to send some my way. I am already talking to a team that is interested in similar offer for 1.3.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joey Bosa, DE    

Back to top Go down

Joey Bosa, DE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: