:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Ugh..of course I forget something...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Ugh..of course I forget something...   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:47 pm

Folks, Todd is running a brand new side game for us this year.  Because the game is new, the prize is just 5WB per game.  We are anticipating 2 games per month from February through August so the total WB paid out league-wide will not be more than 70WBs.  

Todd will present this game in the WAR PRESS section.

Hopefully you enjoy it. Give it an honest effort and we'll seek feedback throughout and after the season to see if it's something that should stay and if the payouts should be altered in the future.

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Ugh..of course I forget something...   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:48 pm

Neutral

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Ugh..of course I forget something...   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:50 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Neutral

ass kicking

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Ugh..of course I forget something...   Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:30 pm

Nice!

If I can't win, I hope Craig does, just to annoy Shawn.

laughing

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Ugh..of course I forget something...   Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:52 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Neutral

Shawn just LOVES games that pay WBs!

ROFL

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Ugh..of course I forget something...   Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:40 pm

RAWRRGGGG WARBUCKSSSSSSS

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Ugh..of course I forget something...   Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:28 pm

yay

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Ugh..of course I forget something...   Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:29 am

i like games

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Ugh..of course I forget something...   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:44 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Folks, Todd is running a brand new side game for us this year.  Because the game is new, the prize is just 5WB per game.  We are anticipating 2 games per month from February through August so the total WB paid out league-wide will not be more than 70WBs.  

Hopefully you enjoy it. Give it an honest effort and we'll seek feedback throughout and after the season to see if it's something that should stay and if the payouts should be altered in the future.

Are games open to only owners or the whole community? I only ask as it will be in a forum to which us plebians have access.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Ugh..of course I forget something...   Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:52 am

North Wales Knights wrote:

Are games open to only owners or the whole community?  I only ask as it will be in a forum to which us plebians have access.

Nevermind. Answered my own questions reading through the bylaws. Reading is good shrug

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Ugh..of course I forget something...   Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:03 am

I like the idea of everyone being able to play...and if a non-owner were to win then no WBs would be doled out that round. That could be fun. I'll leave that up to Todd cuz it's his show. The 2016 version of this game is all about learning what works, what doesn't and how to improve on it for th future after all.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Ugh..of course I forget something...   Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:45 pm

I like the idea of everyone being able to play...and if a non-owner were to win then no WBs would be doled out that round.  That could be fun.  I'll leave that up to Todd cuz it's his show.  The 2016 version of this game is all about learning what works, what doesn't and how to improve on it for th future after all.

Cool! vote yes

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh..of course I forget something...   

Back to top Go down

Ugh..of course I forget something...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: