HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

BEST SEASON EVER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: BEST SEASON EVER   Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:11 am

Ok Ok... Sorry for the Caps! But what a start to the season right? The two teams fighting for Pink last year (Mine and Rob's) are either tied for first place or solely in first place! Is it luck? is it due to injuries? is it a sign of the end of the world? Maybe a little of all those things but the bottom line is that some of us losers are now to be taken seriously. Now when certain people make rankings without bothering to look at rosters they might take a second glance and say hmmmm... Rob has 120 players on his team and wow 20 of them are decent! or Wow the RedKnights are not a pushover I might have to actually put a roster in this week instead of letting my 3 year old make my selections~

Anyway just wanted to say that my faith in Fantasy Football has been reborn. I can screw up my team by trading away someone like Brady for a 3rd round pick and still manage to threaten a Dragon! Good talk...

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: BEST SEASON EVER   Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Way to remain positive Sty!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers

PostSubject: Re: BEST SEASON EVER   Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:30 pm

statistical anomolies

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEST SEASON EVER   Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:57 pm

Cybertron Screamers wrote:
statistical anomolies

Hello friend. Word of advice. If you want to sound intelligent, do a spell check before posting. Good talk.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: BEST SEASON EVER   Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:07 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
statistical anomolies

Hello friend. Word of advice. If you want to sound intelligent, do a spell check before posting. Good talk.

Thats a lot to ask... non of us can spell worth a fuck...

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: BEST SEASON EVER   Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
statistical anomolies

Thats a lot to ask...  non of us can spell worth a fuck...

Speak thee for thyself.

the power of positive Sty, the power of positive.

Send me a few shots of that, please.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: BEST SEASON EVER   Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:21 am

My team is also having the best season ever!!!!  

Especially for a team as terrible as mine   sick

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: BEST SEASON EVER   Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:37 pm

Way to go Sty!  Don't let last year get you down.  Don't listen to the naysayers.  Don't let the haters rule your world.  This is a new year and there's new found hope.  

Take home the championship, spill the champagne, and gloat about it for the next year!

party4

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEST SEASON EVER   Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:00 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Way to go Sty!  Don't let last year get you down.  Don't listen to the naysayers.  Don't let the haters rule your world.  This is a new year and there's new found hope.  

Take home the championship, spill the champagne, and gloat about it for the next year!

party4
clap agreed high five2

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: BEST SEASON EVER   Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:25 am

Massive injuries has really effected the teams. I really like it. It adds a bit of randomness based on who can avoid the land mines. On the other hand, teams will heal and it only matters who gets hot in playoffs.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: BEST SEASON EVER   Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:29 am

As a Dolphins' fan I used to cringe when I would hear Bryan Cox talk about what he was going to do the following weekend. It also seemed to motivate the other team and work against the Dolphins.  Starting to feel a little bit like that right now.  

Back to Basics Sty, Back to Basics!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BEST SEASON EVER   Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:56 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
As a Dolphins' fan I used to cringe when I would hear Bryan Cox talk about what he was going to do the following weekend. It also seemed to motivate the other team and work against the Dolphins.  Starting to feel a little bit like that right now.  

Back to Basics Sty, Back to Basics!
Thanks buddy, I got killed by Janoris Jenkins this week getting his big zero points. Next week facing the Dragons with a lot of my Bucs on a bye week is also going to be a tough week. But we remain positive.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: BEST SEASON EVER   Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:45 am

Naperville Divine wrote:
Massive injuries has really effected the teams.  I really like it.  It adds a bit of randomness based on who can avoid the land mines.  On the other hand, teams will heal and it only matters who gets hot in playoffs.

Yeah, I am feeling the heat at the LB position, I came into the season with 5 very good to stud level LBs, and now thanks to injuries and bye week issues in week 5 I was forced to pick up R. Mauluga off the waiver wire and play him as my only LB this week, and meanwhile my offense continues to perform well below their baseline. If I come out with a win this week it will be a minor miracle... This season has been crazy so far, whats up is down and vice versa and injuries are running rampant!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST SEASON EVER   

Back to top Go down

BEST SEASON EVER
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: