Random RWP info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:35 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Super-Sweet logo change Craig!!>>>>>

Yeah, that's badass. Was that requested?

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:24 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Super-Sweet logo change Craig!!>>>>>

Yeah, that's badass. Was that requested?

Very cool! Craig, did Satan request the change?

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:28 am

I like it.  It almost has a tractor beam look to it, with the angel directing it to the ground.

Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:35 pm

Andy gets all the credit. He asked me if I wanted a logo change and he came up with it. It is really good.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:36 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Reminder:

You have until 11:59PM CT on Sunday July 31st to announce the contracts of your 0-year players.

I wish that hack Fitzpatrick would sign a fuckin contract so I can drop that sack of shit Bryce Petty after the Jets drop him. With as slow as MFL is to change their status, I think I'm already out of time.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:41 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Reminder:

You have until 11:59PM CT on Sunday July 31st to announce the contracts of your 0-year players.

I wish that hack Fitzpatrick would sign a fuckin contract so I can drop that sack of shit Bryce Petty after the Jets drop him. With as slow as MFL is to change their status, I think I'm already out of time.

To be fair, owning Bryce Petty should be even more painful than that. Silver lining dude. I just improved your outlook.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:08 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

Yeah, he's not a future all-star like Hack.   lol 2

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:00 am

It's officially contract week. How exciting. I'm a nerd and I enjoy looking at what all teams do with different guys and how they lay contracts out. Can't wait!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:47 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
It's officially contract week. How exciting. I'm a nerd and I enjoy looking at what all teams do with different guys and how they lay contracts out. Can't wait!

Me too. I'm just glad I got mine in! Feels good to get the contracts out of the way rock on

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:18 am

Twice I've tried to sit and do mine. Could I actually fuck up and have to fine myself?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:19 am

Twice I've tried to sit and do mine. Could I actually fuck up and have to fine myself?

I would giggle for an hour strait in that happened.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:28 am

You added 2 LB's that are good. Everyone else blows. It should be easy enough for you to add a 1 next to their names.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:06 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

You added 2 LB's that are good. Everyone else blows. It should be easy enough for you to add a 1 next to their names.

I have a firm policy of not listening to others who also haven't won shit. If you care to side bet on our teams this season I'm listening wiseass. wink

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:43 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:

I have a firm policy of not listening to others who also haven't won shit. If you care to side bet on our teams this season I'm listening wiseass. wink

There's no way I can compete with you. You've already won $9 more than me

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:39 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

NINE BUCKS!?!??!

That's enough for a McCombo with some change left over. Good times are a rollin' ... tongue

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:07 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

I'm actually shocked I won $9 more than you....and considering you haven't been here as much as me you still win. But back to my point...neither one of us has won shit therefore I'll just roll my way and keep believing my team is better than you think it is.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:06 pm

Big thanks to those of you who not only are getting your contracts in a little early (which helps spread it out some for me) but also posting in alphabetical order (by last name) which absolutely saves me time.

thank you

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:39 am

Big thanks to those of you who not only are getting your contracts in a little early (which helps spread it out some for me) but also posting in alphabetical order (by last name) which absolutely saves me time.

thank you

Hint to people who haven't posted contracts yet:

pay attention

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:20 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

I'm actually shocked I won $9 more than you....and considering you haven't been here as much as me you still win.  But back to my point...neither one of us has won shit therefore I'll just roll my way and keep believing my team is better than you think it is.

I won 25 war bucks under the league's posting program. So there. Tell me I haven't won anything gtfo

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:22 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

I'm actually shocked I won $9 more than you....and considering you haven't been here as much as me you still win.  But back to my point...neither one of us has won shit therefore I'll just roll my way and keep believing my team is better than you think it is.

I won 25 war bucks under the league's posting program. So there. Tell me I haven't won anything gtfo

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:23 pm

Apologies Andy I did mine by position.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:28 pm

thank you

Hopefully everyone else posts their contracts in alphabetical order. It would save Andy A LOT of time! I manage a league where I have to put contracts in, and when owners don't put them in alphabetical order... It's a real pain in the Ass!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Apologies Andy I did mine by position.  

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:49 pm

thank you

tongue

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:47 am

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

thank you

tongue

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:03 pm

Just to be clear, its best if we post them ordered by 2015 points scored right?

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:02 pm

Yeah, sorry Andy. Did mine by position too.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:37 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Yeah, sorry Andy. Did mine by position too.

You did them..that's good enough for me dude. These last minute shoppers are the ones that better have their shit together.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Just a couple days until the deadline everyone. By my count, there are 10 franchises that will be addressing their players in this window so be aware mofos. Your welcome for the reminder you Pokemon-chasing fools.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:11 am

Just a couple days until the deadline everyone.  By my count, there are 10 franchises that will be addressing their players in this window so be aware mofos.  Your welcome for the reminder you Pokemon-chasing fools.

Posts aren't final until the deadline right?
OR was that just for tags?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:40 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Just a couple days until the deadline everyone.  By my count, there are 10 franchises that will be addressing their players in this window so be aware mofos.  Your welcome for the reminder you Pokemon-chasing fools.

Posts aren't final until the deadline right?
OR was that just for tags?

That's tags...in order to stay on top of shit I am jumping all over this stuff when it's posted. I understand the convenience for owners if we did it the other way but that would a shitshow for me.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:46 pm

Everybody made it?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:54 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Everybody made it?

About an hour to go....Steelcats still to go but Todd has a thing for going last second so we'll see how he fares as he dances with the deadline.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:59 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Everybody made it?

About an hour to go....Steelcats still to go but Todd has a thing for going last second so we'll see how he fares as he dances with the deadline.

I have faith...

carlton party3banana in tuxpicklefun dancerainbow bananamario bananadevil dancebanana7troll

And, just as I posted...BINGO!!  

Quote :
Hamilton Steel Cats Press Room   Today at 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:07 pm

All good guys, just posted the years.

Besides the thrill of the rush of cutting things close. There is a reason I do not sign early even by mere hours. Years back in my baseball league I signed Eric Gagne the Dodgers closer to a deal at 10 pm eastern. We had till midnight. At around 11:15 pm while watching sports center a story pops how Gagne tweaked his elbow during the game. It was to late to block the signing it was in and done. Gagne was also done for the year with a UCL. My team was also done for the year as Gagne ate almost 14 % of my cap space and left a huge void in the saves department. Since that day I have never submitted signings, contracts, or freezers until I need to and I spend the hour or two leading up the that time googling and researching my players checking for any new news.

cool2

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:18 pm

..and in this respect I never doubt Todd one bit...I know you will for this habit sir and you've never bricked. I had no doubt whatsoever. Seeing you on the forum in the last hour didn't hurt though.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:28 pm

As those who have been around here a while can attest to....turnover in this league has been higher than one would would initially think and we've seen a few instances of it happening at unlikely times....

And I'm bringing that up for those on the Waitlist or in the Prospect Process....if you want to be here do not give up. Don't ever think the wait will be too long. Things can change in the blink of an eye...expansion is not impossible and there are ideas swirling in my head about making the wait not so brutal so hang the fuck in there pussycat!

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:32 pm

...so hang the fuck in there pussycat!

lol3
V
V
V
V
V
wink

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:54 pm

Great job on contracts everyone!!! Joe will ave his done by Tuesday night FYI.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:49 am

As those who have been around here a while can attest to....turnover in this league has been higher than one would would initially think and we've seen a few instances of it happening at unlikely times....

And I'm bringing that up for those on the Waitlist or in the Prospect Process....if you want to be here do not give up.  Don't ever think the wait will be too long.  Things can change in the blink of an eye...expansion is not impossible and there are ideas swirling in my head about making the wait not so brutal so hang the fuck in there pussycat!

Wow expansion+ideas! Can you tell us more Andy?!? Dont leave us hanging bro!

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 am

And I'm bringing that up for those on the Waitlist or in the Prospect Process....if you want to be here do not give up.  Don't ever think the wait will be too long.  Things can change in the blink of an eye...

Living proof of that right here...

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:18 pm

I can't make my pick in the RWTC. I can find no link to "Make a Draft Pick" anywhere. I have emailed both Carla and Andy and also submitted a support ticket. I made my first pick just fine and I have no idea why this has happened. I have even signed in on multiple devices and still can't find a link. I have also, logged out and logged back on numerous times. Still no luck.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:19 pm

The draft is on hold for now.

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:22 pm

I got it! Just when Luck was gonna come off the board.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:19 pm

According to bylaw F.1.E, the Insurance Fund has added $50 to the Progressive Pot so it's now at $1556

Mike (New England Nineties) has been refunded his 2016 entry fee ($100) and had no other balance so his account is now closed.

Joe (North Wales Knights) is obviously fully paid and in control of his team at this point.

Now you know.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:23 am

Section K needs info added from section Z.

I was looking this up because I was thinking of a possible change. There are 4 side games that are awarded war bucks. I am thinking maybe we can change one of them. For instance, instead of awarding the confidence pool winner 25% of a yearly war bucks allotment, maybe we can change that so the winner gets two first round picks.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:17 am

Before anyone has the chance to go off the rails on me, I am totally kidding about the draft picks. Just pointing out section K

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:08 am

I think it needs to be known that Andy is working on something that is going to be HUGE! poking

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:19 am

Haha...I'm the worst. I don't mean to do that to people of that counts for anything.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:23 pm

Just a reminder to those who've been here and an FYI to the newbies...

Wartimes magazine is a fun hypothetical league publication with headlines that ANYONE can run with an make an actual article. Be it serious and informing or funny and whatever. Have no role yet, take a shot at being a writer! Have a regular role but some time to kill, give it a whirl! Hell, if nobody did one from a past month, go back and do it (just include the edition in your thread title).

Wouldn't be a bad idea to mention something (possibly in this thread) if you are taking one on so that we don't accidentally have 2 people working on the same headline.

So come on...who's gonna do one this month? We didn't have any takers in July....let's get after it!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random RWP info   

Back to top Go down

Random RWP info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: