:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

IR-pup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: IR-pup   Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Are IR-pup players (e.g. Stevan Ridley) allowed to be put on IR? I don't remember MFL listing these players with an "I" in past years. Also, when you mouse over it says IR-pup versus the IR-r (e.g. Jay Ajayi).

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: IR-pup   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:00 am

Yes.

The MFL system is not distinguishing between the two things and when sent to IR the system is not saying it's a violation so neither am I.

As always, if/when these players come off that designation they must be activated which means one needs room on their active roster for the player or do what it takes to make room so proceed accordingly.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: IR-pup   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:04 am

Question pertains to TC league:

I cut Brandon LaFell but would have preferred to IR him.  He was put on PUP and I didn't realize IR was an option due to our rules/MFL actions previously. Can I add him back and put him on IR?  Or can you do it so I don't have to cut to make the quick change?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: IR-pup   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:09 am

Baja Beatniks wrote:

I cut Brandon LaFell but would have preferred to IR him.  He was put on PUP and I didn't realize IR was an option due to our rules/MFL actions previously.  Can I add him back and put him on IR?  Or can you do it so I don't have to cut to make the quick change?

The RWTC does not have an IR to use.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: IR-pup   Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:44 am

Yikes. OK.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: IR-pup   Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:

I cut Brandon LaFell but would have preferred to IR him.  He was put on PUP and I didn't realize IR was an option due to our rules/MFL actions previously.  Can I add him back and put him on IR?  Or can you do it so I don't have to cut to make the quick change?

And this is why I put you in the title game.  The mind never stops working.  Shady but I like the effort and drive.  

Don't let Andy hold you back.  Attica!  Attica!  Attica!  tough guy tough guy tough guy

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: IR-pup   Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:17 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:

I just thought you were making room for our two for one trade that we were working on. wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IR-pup   

Back to top Go down

IR-pup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: