:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

New Emial Address

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: New Emial Address   Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:32 am

the system doesn't seem to allow me to make any profile changes so figured I'd post this here. I've created a email address thats just for RW so I don't miss and emailed information. If someone can update my profile email address that would be great....

rosterwars4ever@gmail.com

Please use this email address to contact me for all RW material....

Thanks,
Winsted Psychos

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:49 am

Winsted Psychos wrote:
the system doesn't seem to allow me to make any profile changes so figured I'd post this here.  I've created a email address thats just for RW so I don't miss and emailed information.  If someone can update my profile email address that would be great....

Thanks,
Winsted Psychos

Request denied.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:59 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
the system doesn't seem to allow me to make any profile changes so figured I'd post this here.  I've created a email address thats just for RW so I don't miss and emailed information.  If someone can update my profile email address that would be great....

Thanks,
Winsted Psychos

Request denied.

Don't make me pull out the big guns.... I'll leave white and yellow Twinkie guts splattered everywhere.... AR15 firing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:

Thanks,
Winsted Psychos

Request denied.

Don't make me pull out the big guns....  I'll leave white and yellow Twinkie guts splattered everywhere.... AR15 firing

HAHA, little mini blue shredded suspenders all over the place. hammer

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:26 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:

Thanks,
Winsted Psychos

Shawn,

1. I have had an issue or two reaching you via email so if this will help then I am all for it. I will change it on my personal contacts list.

2. Before I edit it here at the forums for you, I want to make sure you can't do it yourself...because you should be able to. So go to the main page, under the slider there is your avatar and below that it says MY PROFILE. You should be able to click that and edit your email address. Let me know.

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:05 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:

Thanks,
Winsted Psychos

Cease and desist use of this e-mail address as it is in violation of a registered trademark. Recovery of monetary damages will be sought if use persists beyond seven (7) days from receipt of this notification.

Regards,
Baja, Beat, & Niks
Attorneys at Law

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:07 pm

Baja beat the Knicks? Nice!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:43 pm

Did someone just become a TE coach?  Nice work busting through the 15k barrier.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:02 pm

Damn Andy, that is some work!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:23 pm

What's an emial address?

scratch

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:23 pm

That was sooooooooooooooooo 2 days ago guys. LOL Thanks.

The ridiculous part is that the time it took to post 15,000 times pales in comparison to the time it took to read all of the 123,453 posts made on this forum, monkey with the site and graphics that are on this site or used to be or even do all of the manual tracking type work like the BANK and tracker threads and such. I think I need to get a life. laughing

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:20 pm

Holy snap....15k posts!

bow

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Holy snap....15k posts!  

bow

Relax Dave, all 15 thousand posts by Andy means is that the words "cunt or fuck" have been used 14,990 times. wink

15 thousand by Justin would mean 9,990 dancin fuckin' wookies with 5010 useful reads.

15 thousand by the Shawn the Punisher would mean 15 thousand things I wasted my time on. No offense brother, but you talk to fucking much. Every time I log in here I end up saying to myself that line from that kid from Jerry McGuire. See line below. Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:46 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Holy snap....15k posts!  

bow

Relax Dave, all 15 thousand posts by Andy means is that the words "cunt or fuck" have been used 14,990 times. wink

15 thousand by Justin would mean 9,990 dancin fuckin' wookies with 5010 useful reads.

15 thousand by the Shawn the Punisher would mean 15 thousand things I wasted my time on.  No offense brother, but you talk to fucking much.  Every time I log in here I end up saying to myself that line from that kid from Jerry McGuire.  See line below.  Evil laugh

I literally just burst out laughing. My wife was like, WTF? I shrugged my shoulders and kept laughing. ROFL

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:08 am

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:
Holy snap....15k posts!  

bow

15 thousand by the Shawn the Punisher would mean 15 thousand things I wasted my time on.  No offense brother, but you talk to fucking much.  Every time I log in here I end up saying to myself that line from that kid from Jerry McGuire.  See line below.  Evil laugh

You should get a knock on the door any day for your BME Pain Games audition... Fucker......lol

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:11 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:

Thanks,
Winsted Psychos

Shawn,

1. I have had an issue or two reaching you via email so if this will help then I am all for it.  I will change it on my personal contacts list.

2. Before I edit it here at the forums for you, I want to make sure you can't do it yourself...because you should be able to.  So go to the main page, under the slider there is your avatar and below that it says MY PROFILE.  You should be able to click that and edit your email address.  Let me know.

Thanks

Yeah, I definitely can't do it... I don't have access to my profile. When I go to profile all it shows me is my post count and club credits. Its been that way ever since I created the account a years ago. I just figured it was because I was just a league friend at the time...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:39 pm

Alright. I updated it for you sir. I wish I knew why that was doing that...maybe one day I will figure it out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Emial Address   

Back to top Go down

New Emial Address
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: