HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Roster Wars Training Camp announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:21 pm

So I don't want to wait any longer to get the word out...as you can tell there is intent on my part to start the minor league of Roster Wars.  Here is what I want to put out there at this time...

1. I will be looking for plenty of help with this so please let me know if you are interested in helping out.  If you don't already have a contribution patch this could be an easy way to get involved.

2. This minor league concept is basically going to be a redraft version of Roster Wars looking to achieve a few things...

* A chance for waitlisted owners, prospects and friends to be involved and get a taste of what the real league has to offer.
* A chance for owners to play with folks who might not be up to the standards of the real league
* An ability to get more prospects
* An added tool to vetting our prospects
* ...and more!  laughing

I know there will be a million questions...be patient...for now what I really need is to hear from those who are interested in assisting with this project and we'll start ironing out details and I will present more to the group shortly.  I have been thinking about this for some time and truly believe it will be a huge benefit to multiple areas of our league.

Thanks

Last edited by Minnesota Eternals on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:39 pm

Sounds cool - look forward to hearing the details

What kinds of help are you looking for?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:47 pm

Alright, so here is just my rambling thoughts on this for ya'll to chew on.

I wanted to accomplish a few things around here, most notably I wanted to find a way for our waitlisted owners and prospects to have a chance to be more involved. Roster Wars asks a lot of our owners (and prospects) and while the right folks will have no trouble keeping up, not owning a team makes it a little harder as everyone can understand. This should help with that.

I am also very interested in giving people who may be nervous about various aspects of Roster Wars a chance to get a hands-on experience with it. Folks who aren't sure if they can meet our standards, those new to IDP or those unsure how the scoring works. This concept lets people get an opportunity without the commitment of joining our dynasty league.

One thing I aimed for with Roster Wars and was successful with was getting owners to drop other leagues to focus more time here. I am very proud of that but I also recognize a downside that effects us all....there are people we WANT to play with that may not meet our standards. This concept makes room for them. Everyone can invite anyone to join the Roster Wars Minor League. Roster Wars lineups, IDP, scoring without the dynasty commitment, cost and owner requirements.

Some modifications will be made of course...and we'll iron out those details soon. Things like Warbucks, roster size and trading time frames all need to be modified for this format while trying to maintain as much of the RW experience as possible so that potential Dynasty owners can get a feel for the real deal.

Lastly, not only do I see this as a chance for prospects and friends to get involved, but I see it as an added tool for our Recruitment Team to assess prospects and for us to attract prospects year round as I am often asked if there are current openings. The idea here has multiple facets in terms of participation....first, no requirements will be made....if someone wants to give it a try without even joining our forum then so be it. On the other hand, it's an opportunity for someone that may not meet our activity requirements but would be somewhat active to join us. I also firmly believe this will increase interest in our actual dynasty league. To go along with that, every once in a while the topic of expansion comes up...while we are not and have never been in position to address that seriously this minor league will potentially provide everyone a chance to see what it would look like if we had more than 24 teams in the main league...since at this time the minor league could be as large as...96 teams!!!! Will it get that large? Not this year but who knows down the road.

This is the best dynasty league in the world after all folks. wink More people need to get a taste of that and this should only make the league better!

I know there will be lots of questions, comments and concerns. Be patient as we hopefully gather interested parties to help out, iron out and get things rolling. Feel free to reply but don't stress if I don't get to every thought just yet.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:54 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Sounds cool - look forward to hearing the details

What kinds of help are you looking for?

Well you're automatically helping to some degree...LOL....this obviously ties into the prospects think quite a bit after all.

Seriously though...after some initial ironing out of details, this should be a fairly simplistic addition to what we already do therefore I am obviously looking for those interested in ironing out the details as well as some folks to eventually being overseeing this stuff (which should be rather simple) so that I don't suddenly feel like I am running 8 leagues. Undecided at this time, but one idea was that all current owners will be invited to play in the minor league (if there is spots not filled by others) and that I could strategically place them in the minor league so that (in the hypothetical multiple conference setup) an existing owner is in each conference to not only monitor that things are going as planned, but potentially help folks with questions and such.

Once setup, it should almost run itself so it could be a great opportunity for those who thus far haven't been able to contribute to do so and earn a patch.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:54 pm

I'd love to see a lower entry fee on this so I can justify signing up. That's my only thought Laughing

Also willing to help however I can, as always.

troll

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:12 pm

I would be willing to do something with the D-League.  Whatever that may be.

Sounds like an awesome idea.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:12 pm

Speaking of patch... I know I'm pink... But Mike Diggs gets no love on my sig? lol

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
Speaking of patch... I know I'm pink... But Mike Diggs gets no love on my sig? lol

Intentional decision...your patch is waiting for you on the other side of the pink moon buddy...no pussy patch for you! lol3

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:36 pm

I'm interested in helping out on this. I'm intrigued by the idea of expanding the RW brand. I'm interested in hearing and seeing the ideas of the current plan being laid out, and then helping work on the overall logistics of executing this plan. I look forward to hearing more.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:54 am

I like D League better then Minor League as a Title. We are not a crappy baseball conglomerate... At some point I cant hold your hand on these title decisions any more. BAM

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:30 am

Developmental League would probably be a better name for it. I concur with Sty.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:10 am

"NFL Africa?"

laughing

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:14 am

Great idea, love it. Doesn't D-league imply basketball though?

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:15 am

Hell... Call it DayCare Wars! You already have the graphics for it! Lol

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
Hell... Call it DayCare Wars!  You already have the graphics for it! Lol
I like it... Or Pee Wee League, Friday Night Tykes, something along those lines

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:24 pm

I love the D League idea and I am down for helping with it as well.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:39 pm

Very cool idea. Could be interested in helping depending onwhat needs to be done

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:25 pm

How many players are on the wait list, or would be included on this?

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Very nice, Andy. Looking forward to what it becomes. Of the ideas we've kicked around regarding games for prospects and waitlisters...this is an obvious winner. cheers

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:29 pm

Great idea.

I would love toi help, let me know.

Kinda still really busy the next week or so, but after that should be golden.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:52 pm

God damn it Andy if I could pay you a million dollars for every one of your great ideas, well I guess you would have about 20 bucks in your pocket after gambling it all away. Anyways, what I am getting at is the idea sounds dope and I would like to be considered to help with the development of "whatever the fuck it's going to be named" league. I honestly thought of Kickstarter League reading through this but I don't make those decisions.

vote yes high five

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:54 pm

Redraft Wars?

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:56 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Redraft Wars?

Yep I like that!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:33 pm

Great feedback folks and thanks to the volunteers. I hope to get with you guys this week and start piecing things together.

This idea is to include anyone interested. Waitlist owners, prospects, friends, current owners...everyone. I think it'll be a great way for those trying to get into the league to get a taste while they wait, a chance for current owners to play with friends/family and draft players they don't own in the main league and a big part of this for me is to give others a chance to see what this club is all about in terms of activity, expectations as well as give a non-threatening chance for those new to IDP or whatever other facet to try it out.

More to come...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:57 pm

The committee has been started to iron things out...if anyone else wants to get involved just let me know and you will be included. Unsure who will have permanent roles stemming fro this at this time but I suspect multiple people will.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:28 am

Great idea! I don't have time to help out but I'll kibitz. Maybe Mrs. Eternals will play. I see she logged in earlier today...

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:06 am

Redraft wars and daycare wars are both great sounding names.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:

I like the Re-Draft Wars name, props to whoever coined that one. Not a fan of Daycare Wars, sounds like a lil insulting really, and the whole Daycare War was not a shining moment in Roster Wars history. I think it should be left there in the past as history and not be dragged into the present. Just my view.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:23 pm

good post

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:02 pm

Daycare Wars was and always will be reserved for times of sadness. No worries there folks.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:15 pm

best of luck

Last edited by samjudd on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Well, I'm A "Minor Leaguer"; ref
Definitely small time; mock
And love to chatter... zip it

I just found the perfect Sub-Forum!!  Count me in as well! drink
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:22 am

I have some ideas.....

I have been talking with 6-9 owners that are interested in an IDP league that are mostly new to IDP. My intent was to run one this year and if the owners liked the IDP format we could turn it into a dynasty league the following year. I believe I could share the idea of Redraft RW with them and have them jump on board here instead. I might be able to bring a full 12 owners into the picture but am certain I could solidly bring half or more of a 12 owner league.

One thing we were going to do was keep the FA pool a little larger (we wouldnt have 50 or 60 players on our rosters) I was going to have 11 O starter and 11 D starters but when it came to rostering players I thought about putting limits on how many D players you could own at certain positions. Again only reason is because we were going to be rather new to IDP and "trying out" IDP if we messed it up during the drafting process teams would still have replacements on the FA list to use.

I felt if I made it more difficult for the new to IDP owners to fix a weakness they would give up and hate IDP. Anyone who plays still wants to be competitive and win.

I was going to run a small entry fee of $25 not to scare anyone away. Large winnings were not my focus gaining IDP interest longer term was. I was going to have each owner pay $5 or $6 toward MFL fees because my league was only going to be 12 teams. Total fees collected would be $30 or $31. I would then have $300 for winnings. I was going to be generous there as well with payout spots because again I wanted to find longer term interest and winning something can promote that.

Payouts
1st $125
2nd $75
3rd $50
4th $25
and $25 for highest total points for the regular season 1-13 weeks.

What could happen if there were multi-conferences is take the $25 for Total Points and put it toward a super winner. Meaning if we had 3 leagues $75 would go toward the highest points winner amongst the 3 leagues.

I would be happy to play in a league as well as lead one 12 owner group. I want another patch for a full time gig. My current one is a group effort.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:49 am

I dont mind the name Redraft Roster Wars. Is the any interest in any of these (just in case) My favorites are in BOLD

Educational League of RW
Prep League of RW
School of RW
Mentor League - Div of RW
Pupils of RW
Rookie League of RW
Students of RW
Prospect League of RW
Prequel league of RW
Xerox League of RW
Fraternity League of RW
Waterboy League of RW
Operation Roster Wars
Surveillance League of RW
Fellowship League of RW

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:06 am

One more thought.....sorry my mind is in work mode with this idea.

I think this is your intent Andy but if not consider this. You never want the Prospect league (see what I did there, brain washing you LOL) to be of greater interest than the dynasty part. So you dont want the redraft leagues to become too big that folks dont convert to the dynasty expansion you are hoping for.

Maybe limiting the Prospect league to 2 or 3 12 owner leagues at the most could be the goal over time.

Enlarging the dynasty format of RW is what I think your true focus is.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:11 am

Thanks Carla. I'm gonna get you included in the group looking at this closer.

Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:31 am

"The Dodecagon" - ufc theme or cage match, fighting pits etc.

"Zany Zodiac" - astrological theme [12 zodiacs, fits with dozen,twelve]
"Zodiac Zoo"
"Zodiac Zealots"
"Zodiac Zone"
"Zesty Zodiac" [fresh/new?]
"Zip...
"Zap...
"Zonk...
"Zoom...
"Zero..."
"Zeppelin..."

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:37 am

Zhat zhe FUCK Allen?

Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:06 am

Play on oceans twelve theme?

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:49 pm

The topic title gets me every time. It's like there is just a little teeny tiny announcement .

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:18 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
The topic title gets me every time. It's like there is just a little teeny tiny announcement .

Laughing Yeah I see your point. Just a little thing....no big deal. BUT IT"S HUGE!

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:42 pm

"RW Training Camp"=Perfect!!

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:51 am

I like the sound of "PSYCHO WARS" but whatever everyone decides on is fine with me.

Additionally, sorry I'm late to the party here I didn't even notice this forum till just now. Andy you know you can sign me up for whatever you want me to do since I have plenty of time on my hands these days and I don't see anything changing that for a long time. I think you know what I'm good at and what I'm not so where ever or whatever you want me to do just sign me up.

Thought #1
- since this is going to be a low expectation set-up the one thing I see as a needed setting is each week being ALL-PLAY.. That way it takes out the weeks where someone doesn't set a roster on a head to head, someone drops out or we have an odd number of teams. Since the main objective here is to give others that are waiting owners, potential prospects or just friends a opportunity to experience as much of the workings of the ROSTER WARS settings as possible, I think there's little need for a head to head play.

Thought #2 - I know I read above that this would be set up as a redraft league but I'm not sure that will work. Since we'll most likely start and finish each season with a different number of owners as some leave mid season and we pick up new prospects mid way through and even the last few weeks of the year. I think we probably need to find a way to assign a player value to each player and give owners actual PSYCHO BUCKS to spend on whatever players they want. There are several sites that we can use that list player values for these owners to pick there rosters. This way they also get a taste of how to properly spend their WAR BUCKS when they finally make the big league.

Hopefully what I've said is understandable and not just babble.

And again sorry for being late to the party.

Over the last several years I've cut back on the number of leagues I'm in dramatically. The years of being in 30+ leagues a year are gone. Cut that in half and played in 15 to 18 for a bunch of years then cut down to 8 and now down to just 2. There is enough to do at RW to fill the need to be in 30+. I've been real reluctant to cut back but once I finally bought into the quality over quantity idea its amazing how much more fun FF can be. When I officially have a team in RW I know I'll drop at least 1 of my other 2. With that said I'm open to helping with anything the league feels fit to put on my shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:16 am

Ahh, now I see why I didn't notice this forum. I have my computer linked strait to "RW HOME TURF" which doesn't show these bottom forums. Changing my link now.....

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:54 am

Winsted Psychos wrote:
Ahh, now I see why I didn't notice this forum.  I have my computer linked strait to "RW HOME TURF" which doesn't show these bottom forums.  Changing my link now.....

party4 Awesome now we can sign you up for everything!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:57 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:

I like the sound of "PSYCHO WARS" but whatever everyone decides on is fine with me.

Additionally, sorry I'm late to the party here I didn't even notice this forum till just now.  Andy you know you can sign me up for whatever you want me to do since I have plenty of time on my hands these days and I don't see anything changing that for a long time.  I think you know what I'm good at and what I'm not so where ever or whatever you want me to do just sign me up.

Thought #1
- since this is going to be a low expectation set-up the one thing I see as a needed setting is each week being ALL-PLAY..  That way it takes out the weeks where someone doesn't set a roster on a head to head, someone drops out or we have an odd number of teams.  Since the main objective here is to give others that are waiting owners, potential prospects or just friends a opportunity to experience as much of the workings of the ROSTER WARS settings as possible, I think there's little need for a head to head play.

Thought #2 - I know I read above that this would be set up as a redraft league but I'm not sure that will work.  Since we'll most likely start and finish each season with a different number of owners as some leave mid season and we pick up new prospects mid way through and even the last few weeks of the year.  I think we probably need to find a way to assign a player value to each player and give owners actual PSYCHO BUCKS to spend on whatever players they want.  There are several sites that we can use that list player values for these owners to pick there rosters.  This way they also get a taste of how to properly spend their WAR BUCKS when they finally make the big league.

Re #1 - i'm not sure where you got the "low expectation" from. People will need to be active or they get booted. Also H2H is a key part of RW and Andy hates VP, all-play etc

Re #2 - Why would we finish with a different number of people? Prospects who miss the start of the season (ie the draft) join the next season. The administration of this needs to be nice a simple.

Hopefully what I've said is understandable and not just babble.

And again sorry for being late to the party.

Over the last several years I've cut back on the number of leagues I'm in dramatically.  The years of being in 30+ leagues a year are gone.  Cut that in half and played in 15 to 18 for a bunch of years then cut down to 8 and now down to just 2.  There is enough to do at RW to fill the need to be in 30+.  I've been real reluctant to cut back but once I finally bought into the quality over quantity idea its amazing how much more fun FF can be.  When I officially have a team in RW I know I'll drop at least 1 of my other 2.  With that said I'm open to helping with anything the league feels fit to put on my shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:11 pm

We are going to keep this pretty simple. Roster Wars is for the truly diehard owners and where most of my efforts are aimed obviously.

As for low expectations, yes and no. This Training Camp league will not come with the same requirements as the main league in regards to owner commitment....BUT....there will still be some expectations. We aren't running a donk-league after all. It will be low in terms that owners won't be required to post here but they will need to manage their teams. As for the activity stuff...while there won't be forum expectations necessarily, there will be a pecking order to who gets into this league and since the aim is to funnel folks into our world here, those looking to participate will come before folks just looking to set a lineup.

More to come soon....

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:48 am

I think this is a great idea. I would damn sure be in for one. School and work have been busting my balls lately but I'll certainly be willing to participate. A lot more exciting than the damn RW best ball league...

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:02 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
We are going to keep this pretty simple.  Roster Wars is for the truly diehard owners and where most of my efforts are aimed obviously.

As for low expectations, yes and no.  This Training Camp league will not come with the same requirements as the main league in regards to owner commitment....BUT....there will still be some expectations.  We aren't running a donk-league after all.  It will be low in terms that owners won't be required to post here but they will need to manage their teams.  As for the activity stuff...while there won't be forum expectations necessarily, there will be a pecking order to who gets into this league and since the aim is to funnel folks into our world here, those looking to participate will come before folks just looking to set a lineup.

More to come soon....

This is important for the RWTC folks to know. I was asked if the posting requirements were going to be implemented.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:08 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
We are going to keep this pretty simple.  Roster Wars is for the truly diehard owners and where most of my efforts are aimed obviously.

As for low expectations, yes and no.  This Training Camp league will not come with the same requirements as the main league in regards to owner commitment....BUT....there will still be some expectations.  We aren't running a donk-league after all.  It will be low in terms that owners won't be required to post here but they will need to manage their teams.  As for the activity stuff...while there won't be forum expectations necessarily, there will be a pecking order to who gets into this league and since the aim is to funnel folks into our world here, those looking to participate will come before folks just looking to set a lineup.

More to come soon....

Exactly what I was meaning with the whole low expectations comment. What I understood for this was its a platform for prospects to show their worthy for the main league. By not holding them to the RW standard in activity and so forth we get to see how these potential owner truly are. Over the years we've all seen plenty of people that have entered a league on hells wheels for the first few weeks just to fizzle out and disappear before end of the season. How truly passionate someone is can't be determined by forcing or enforcing them to meet our high expectations. Those that have "IT" will meet the High Expectations without being pushed to do so and those are the owners that we want in the main league...

Also, my point on the All-Play was made because I thought we we're gonna allow people to take part regardless of where we are in the season just to get a taste of what the league is and for us to see how they handle the setting. I was figuring we'd have people coming and going all year long but clearly I was misunderstanding the set-up...

Its all good though... I'm in to help and do whatever I can to make this a success....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roster Wars Training Camp announcement   

Back to top Go down

Roster Wars Training Camp announcement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: