HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:30 am

Offensive Rankings - Dastardly Dozen

**Note: I barely looked at the rosters before making these rankings.

Rank Team Rating Comments
1. 2/10Jon always has the best team in the Dastardly Dozen. He would be around 12th place in the TT.
2.2/10Ian always has the best team in the Dastardly Dozen. He would be around 12th place in the TT.
3.2/10Boss man has done a great job getting players off of my old roster  rock on
4.2/10The playoff drought should stop this year.
5.1/10Another ho hum year for Brad in Roster Wars.
6.1/10Hard to judge. This one could go either way.
7.1/10More work needs to be done before this offense is balling.
8.1/10More work needs to be done before this offense will scare anyone with their growl
9.1/10Still a year or two away.
10.1/10You will need running backs and receivers to make it anywhere.
11.1/10I just want to read Sty's comment.
12.1/10Another Pink season for Rob.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:07 am

The Silverballer's logo looks like shit against the forum background. Hurts my eyes.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:49 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
The Silverballer's logo looks like shit against the forum background.  Hurts my eyes.  

Mine too!

I have to agree with your ranking of my offense Shawn.  I have some good pieces, but I have a lot of holes to fill before my offense can hang with the big boys  sad3

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:43 am

Awesome!

I take it all back Shawn!

ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:02 am

Oh ye of little faith. I'll take any bets on the fact that I will finish higher than 10th. $20 Shawn? Muskies are playoff bound this year for sure.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:31 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Oh ye of little faith. I'll take any bets on the fact that I will finish higher than 10th. $20 Shawn? Muskies are playoff bound this year for sure.

I guess that would fall under this part of my rankings:

All I know is that you and the last owner have completely destroyed that team from what it once was.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:54 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

All I know is that you and the last owner have completely destroyed that team from what it once was.
That could be, I don't know what it looked like before the Miners got it but I do know that it's in much better shape now than when I got it from the Miners. I hoping my record will reflect that this year.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:05 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

You mean a team with it's future fully mortgaged and a bunch of terrible contracts?
Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

You mean a team with it's future fully mortgaged and a bunch of terrible contracts?
Evil laugh

Yes that's what I meant. I had no idea what I was doing and now I am back for round 2.

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:50 pm

Good job. I agree that Rob will be pink again. He wears it well...

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:53 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

Evil laugh

Yes that's what I meant. I had no idea what I was doing and now I am back for round 2.
Wait a minute. Are you the ass bag responsible for Minter for 100yrs, that's my personal favorite sick

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:39 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Atlanta Africans wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

Evil laugh

Wait a minute. Are you the ass bag responsible for Minter for 100yrs, that's my personal favorite sick

Please don't remind me bang head on wall

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:40 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Good job. I agree that Rob will be pink again. He wears it well...

That's all you got? I was looking forward to your comment the most and ya let me down sad3

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:08 pm

Laugh it up... I'll take my rookie loaded roster over the 6 or 7 teams that have dinosaur offenses.  Your time in pink is on the horizon.

As for Sty... stay classy man... He has nothing more to say because he was a tackle away from pink last year lol.  I love you though!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:09 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
Laugh it up... I'll take my rookie loaded roster over the 6 or 7 teams that have dinosaur offenses.  Your time in pink is on the horizon.

As for Sty... stay classy man... He has nothing more to say because he was a tackle away from pink last year lol.  I love you though!

cheers

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:10 am

Man.....Mr Minion you went pretty tough on us. Thank you for the motivation to try and prove you wrong. Wait that is probably the focus of this, right?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:17 am

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
Man.....Mr Minion you went pretty tough on us.  Thank you for the motivation to try and prove you wrong.  Wait that is probably the focus of this, right?

No. Focus was a little bit of truth... Your team sucks! Bam!!!

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:45 am

Looks like a tight race for the bottom.

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:18 pm

Damn, I just called you out for not ranking us but I guess you did do DD. Maybe you should have spent the extra time trying to make your team better

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense    

Back to top Go down

Minion's Rankings that matter - DD Offense
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: