Baja Beatniks
Winsted Psychos
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Empty
PostSubject: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:53 pm

The name is Sherman...  Shawn D Sherman.    Born March 20th, 1970 l grew up in the very small rural town of Winsted, MN.  I kicked ass on the Wrestling mat through my school years handing out beating after beating after beating.  After graduation i traded my live for the US Army and an M16.  Sent to Germany then to Iraq for 8 months of hell.  Then I traded the Army and M16 for civilian life and a Kalashnikov(AK-47). But sadly I wasted all my ammunition by shooting rabbits and squirrels... So now I live happily with my 2nd  Wife of 12 years, the best Son (8) anyone could hope for and my pet goat, Mr. Barkey-Von-Snouser and Boxer, Gemma in the city of Columbus, Ga.

I have extensive experience playing FF in just about every format imaginable.  Played in my first league in 2003 where I was in just 1 league and that was all it took.  From 2004 – 2010 I played in over 30 different leagues each year.  I was searching for information and absorbing each league like a sponge.  I ran several leagues over those years across Yahoo, ESPN, Fanball, CBS and MFL and played with a number of guys in Roster Wars in those other leagues.  I couldn’t get enough but then life started to get in the way.  My son was now 3 and needed more of my attention and at the same time the Wrestling team I had been coaching since 2003 was improving leaps and bounds and my boys were now making it to the Sectionals and State tournaments and that time consumed me.  So the last 4 years I’ve cut way back on my league to get where I’m at right now in just 2.  

I was an original member of Roster Wars but after talking with Andy I just couldn’t guarantee the activity level he wanted so I bowed out before it really got started.  With changes in my life, no more coaching for at least the next 5 years and my son 8yrs old and not in as much need of me (even though I spend every moment I can with the little man) I have my free time and my full passion back in gear.  My fear now is that the 2 leagues I’m in won’t fulfill my need and passion so here I am to harass the masses.

IN CLOSING

I’m German,  handsome and I am extremely confident in my abilities in Fantasy Football.  To all you who stay up passed ur bed time don’t act tough cuz THIS wolf will bite ur damn head clean off!!!  For those who will think and say “I’m gonna beat ur ass”, don’t be afraid people, these “little boys and girls” are just upset that I can kick their ass at the only thing they are good at.  Words of wisdom, if you want to take on this master of spin jitzu you will need a pretty good sized army.…

If anyone gets in my path to the top I will one day travel back in time… find a dinosaur egg… bring it back to the future, sit on it till it hatches, raise it, love it, and then watch it mangle your lifeless and helpless carcass… while I touch myself inappropriately.

In the mean time I will sit atop these boards and dare someone to try and knock me off….

Shawn D Sherman
AKA Winsted Psychos
AKA Georgia Punishers
AKA Minnesota Punishers
AKA ONEPLAY
AKA EviLoNepLaY
AKA Warplay

Also, I am a fan of everything Minnesota Sports...  Gophers, Twins, Timberwolves, Wild, Linx and very very passonate about my Vikings......

Purple, Gold, White and Maroon are my favorit colors and make up 95% of the colors in my closet and dresser.

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Sigpsychos

Last edited by Winsted Psychos on Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:36 pm

Glad you're here, Shawn D Sherman. Always nice to have more people to shoot the shit with here. Sounds like you have history with Andy so looking forward to the bio.

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Sigbeatniks
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:50 pm

What up Sherman? Any relation to Sherman Merman? Nevermind.

Hey Shawn it's a pleasure. Look forward to getting to know you and some dirt on Andy. vote yes

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Signig21
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Whoa....

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:02 pm

Is this a legend in the making?

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Sigmar10
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Shawn - welcome....back?

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Sigdra13
Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:43 am

Awesome! Welcome back Shawn.

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Sigred18
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:03 am

Shawn glad to see you here at RW.

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:14 am

Damn, glad I have my free time back and nothing coming up to interfere with my FF. I just hope now that I have all this free time back that being in only 2 leagues won't make me go insane. Guess if it does I'll just have to double up on my multiple personality disorder meds.. mischevious

Looking forward to getting to know those here I don't already know.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 8:17 am

If you double up on your multiple personalities couldnt that mean you need 4 leagues?

Be careful using those personalities

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:28 am

Na, would need a lot more then 4..... The others in my head aren't near as nice as I am....lol

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 10:05 am

So your other alter egos would send terrible trade offers?

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:22 am

No doubt......lol

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:37 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:
Bio coming soon.....

waiting

Can't be a real prospect without a real bio...

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:30 pm

I have a whole year to work on it. I'm trying to reduce it to just 3 pages.. Right now I'm at 8..... frustrated

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Hello....again...Shawn D Sherman!

Winsted Psychos wrote:
my multiple personality

You'll fit in just fine with that! We already have Kingdom City, why not another!

scared scared

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Sigfre11
Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:39 pm

Nice to know I'm not alone in this world..... cheers

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:36 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
Bio coming soon.....

waiting

Yeah he brought to the surface like 32 pages of players he wanted to post on in the other thread yet we have no bio.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:37 am

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Hello....again...Shawn D Sherman!

Winsted Psychos wrote:
my multiple personality

You'll fit in just fine with that! We already have Kingdom City, why not another!

scared scared

We dont have multiple personalities we are stunt doubles

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:59 am

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
Bio coming soon.....

waiting

Yeah he brought to the surface like 32 pages of players he wanted to post on in the other thread yet we have no bio.

YOU CAN'T RUSH GREATNESS.......

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:19 am

Winsted Psychos wrote:
Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
Bio coming soon.....

waiting

YOU CAN'T RUSH GREATNESS.......

Andy should deduct forums you can type in until we see what you got!

(although I like your activity level at the same time)

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:38 am

What's up Sherman!!  Welcome to Roster Wars

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Sigsil14
Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:41 am

Winsted Psychos wrote:
The name is Sherman...  Shawn D Sherman.   Bio coming soon.....

When I first started reading this I thought you were going to quote Sherman from American Pie  laughing .  I really thought you were going to call yourself the Sherminator

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Sigsil14
Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:54 am

Yeah that movie kind of ruined that nickname

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:12 pm

Bio is in.....

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:47 pm

First off I pay my respects to you for your service and protecting this country while I was doing nothing but getting drunk and smoking weed everyday. I didn't see any mention of your love for the Vikings and the color purple, I thought the Bears and Packers fans around here would be interested. Good to have you around for the long haul this time. Need to get the name situation cleared up, which do you prefer?

Shawn D
Shawn2
Sherman
Shermanator
Psychos
Purple Rain

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:59 pm

Yeah I forget that not everyone knows me and my passion for the Vikings and the color purple....

90% of the shirts in my closet and dresser are purple, gold and Marroon. Even my underwear and sock drawer are full of purple....

Did I mention I have a kick ass purple G-string????

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:00 pm

AGAIN

sicksicksick

NO PICS PLEASE!!!!

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Siggoo18
Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:03 pm

I know I know, the post has no meaning without a pick....

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCIxdVSrCd0byUlRU4BQDWqf3jFfv_KBA59wJhsUPgMCOxGuj1lA

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:06 pm

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

CANT YOU READ ?!?!?

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Lmao... well one person tells me I have to have a pick and another says no. Your confusing me...

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:16 pm

THAT WAS ANOTHER THREAD SCHIZO

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:20 pm

O... OK got ya.... lol

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:37 pm

Thanks for the bio man. I obviously have a pretty good grasp of what you are like as an owner so I know the activity if you are interested will never be an issue, love when just the real Shawn is here to play (fuck the personalities cuz we only need you) but I am curious about your plan for coaching in the future??? I know when you go after something it is whole hog so do you see yourself getting back into that hardcore in a few years?

It really is great to have you around again.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:40 pm

Not till my son is in the 7th grade and thats if he even wants to wrestle at that point. The last of my boys graduate this year so ive finished what I started and its now in the hands of the new head coach. I had 2 boys finish 5th in state this year and another took 2nd. Really wanted to get a state champion before I left but ill get a state champion if and when my son get on the mat. And even then I may enjoy just being dad and watching him from the stands more then being his coach on the mat. But at very best thats 5yrs away.

As for right now ive got to have something thats going on year round. Its frustrating going to other leagues and still no one to talk to and you know how I like to talk...lol. I wasnt sure if I wasnt gonna actually put my name in the hat here cause u know I wouldnt if I didnt think I could keep it up but after looking around, chatin with the fellers I feel like 6 years ago when u recruited me to your old league before closing the book there and both us putting everything into the bob. If I earn my way in ill most likely drop out of Thrones and just play here and in Daves league. A few of these guys are little post whors so I find it a challenge to see if they can be out whored... I think im on a pretty good run of it at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 9:44 pm

Maybe ill earn my way in by time my stadium is finished in 2016.... hehe

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:39 pm

You are plenty active buddy...don't even go out of your way to whore it up...what makes this place great is that we all just naturally get involved. Seems like you are just talkin as is so that's great...just want to make sure you know there are no bonus points for going 3000/month or anything.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:57 pm

Na, just bord so when no ones chattin I figured id visit older threads where I can put my unwanted 3 cents

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:59 pm

Everyones pretty tied up with the auction stuff going on so im sure when thats over there will be more people to annoy

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:06 pm

True story. I Googled "Josh Freeman Douchebag" and in the images found this.
Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Toby-gerhart-motorcycle

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Thats kick ass.... I got to get one...lol

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:10 pm

Figured it would fit up nice next to that Charger.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:52 pm

That would be a awesome pair for sure

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:21 pm

Nice write up Shawn

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:45 pm

Thanks brother. Bottom line I like to have fun, do a little razzing, and talk a whole lot. Can't wait till the draft cause then we'll have plenty of football stuff to throw opinions around on.

Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers

Cybertron Screamers

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:
Thanks brother.  Bottom line I like to have fun, do a little razzing, and talk a whole lot.  Can't wait till the draft cause then we'll have plenty of football stuff to throw opinions around on.

Meh...

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  1303958337875_498413

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Sigscreamers
Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:57 pm

Is that how one determines an asshole???  Guess I'm guilty as charged cause gas in the ass is one thing I'm not short on.... surrender

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:37 pm

that's cause you never shit!!!

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Lmao.... poll very true....lol

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:24 am

Will you be the first wait listed member (name changed to blue) I see since my membership began?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winsted Psychos (Shawn)    Winsted Psychos (Shawn)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Winsted Psychos (Shawn)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: