View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:45 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Lots of NFC North fans here as well. Raiders are just piggy backing off of McKenzie, a former Packer brass. tongue

Do we have any Lions fans?

I know Carla rooted for the Bears, but she may have given up on them...

Brad is a Lions fan, Ed is too. Wasn't Justin as well?

Oh yeah, I forgot!

I live in Vikingsland, but the only time I root for them is against the Packers! I'm a weirdo though, because when I started getting into football, I didn't wanna just choose the home team. So for some dumb reason I chose the Chargers.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:42 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Wasn't Justin as well?

Justin is a Giants guy.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:48 am

What the hell are all you guys doing in here talking about other NFL teams?  This is the Raiders thread.   thread jacked I don't want to be anywhere around when Greg finds you all in here.  scared

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:43 am

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
What the hell are all you guys doing in here talking about other NFL teams?  This is the Raiders thread.   thread jacked  I don't want to be anywhere around when Greg finds you all in here.  scared

Very true! We might get another butthole picture.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:

Very true! We might get another butthole picture.

Oh god no. scared

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:05 pm

I think Justin liked the Lions too... Or maybe just Stafford and Abdullah.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Was just telling my wife about this guy a couple weeks ago about him being a complete bust.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/draft-bust-todd-marinovich-is-attempting-an-amateur-football-comeback-at-age-48/

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:23 pm

I'm sorry Raiders fans when I think of Raiders and "BUST" there is only one name that really comes to mind

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
North Carolina Cobras

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:47 pm

I spell Raider bust as

J A M A R C U S . . . R U S S E L L

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:07 pm

Quote :
When the Oakland Raiders relocate to Las Vegas, the latest proposal will have the majority of fans parking 3 miles away from the stadium.

The Oakland Raiders have submitted a plan for parking at their new stadium in Las Vegas, but it’s not exactly ideal.

The stadium will have a capacity of 65,000 people, but the land will only be able to accommodate roughly 15 percent of those fans for parking — about 2,400 parking spots all together. That means just over 55,000 people in attendance, assuming the game is sold out, will have to find other means of getting to the stadium.

For those who want to park, the Raiders do have an alternative plan. Per a document obtained by the Las Vegas Sun, the team proposed that the University of Las Vegas Nevada share the stadium with them, while allowing the Raiders to use their parking lot on game days.

“Within the draft, the Raiders ask UNLV to use nearly 80 acres of its land for game-day and event parking, including the Thomas & Mack Center lot and a 42-acre parcel near Tropicana Avenue and Koval Lane slated for mixed-use development. The Raiders propose no payment to the university for using the land beyond net revenues from parking fees during home games, NFL events and any other event for which at least 30,000 tickets are available.”

So while that is a solution to the parking debacle, there is one notable problem with this plan. The Thomas & Mack Center is three miles away from where the Raiders stadium will be located, meaning fans will have to take a a shuttle/bus to the game. And considering that the stadium itself can only host 15 percent of the parking, there could potentially be tens of thousands of people taking the shuttles.

Of course, the amount of people who will take the shuttle to the stadium depends on how many of the fans aren’t coming from Uber/Lyft or those who are staying in hotels on the strip and will just walk to the stadium.

The other problem with this plan is that it will severely limit the amount of tailgating that will be done on game days — something Raider Nation is famous for. And also something Mark Davis badly hoped would remain when he was shopping for a new stadium.

Pile on the 100+ degree weather in Vegas, the traffic around the strip, and the alcohol consumed pre and post game by the fans who will be on the buses to/from the game, and this has the potential of being a nightmare.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:41 pm

So Mark Davis is going to be texting pics of his asshole to ticket holders?

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
So Mark Davis is going to be texting pics of his asshole to ticket holders?

funny post hahaha

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:42 pm

Trainwreck.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Understand that problems are going to present themselves involving a team moving...but tailgating in the Coliseum parking lot was where I cut my teeth...in 1967.  surprised  

Family had season tickets (4), and we would all gather for the tailgate party...whether or not we actually were going inside for the game.
 lol3

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:30 pm

Kudos to the Raiders for having a female announcer! She'll also be doing the Chargers-Broncos MNF game week one. Not sure I'm a fan of her voice, but she seems to know her shit!

http://m.raiders.com/news/article-1/Oakland-Raiders-Preseason-Announcer-Beth-Mowins-Set-To-Call-ESPNs-Monday-Night-Football-Game-/e964d3a9-dec5-4bf2-ae1b-6fee25001668

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:03 am

I didn't listen to this one but there are a lot of female voices that make me want to jump off a bridge so hopefully this isn't one of them. I'll listen later.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:14 am

If your talking about the broad that is working with rex ryan I heard some of it and thought she did a very good job and was more surprised of how much I liked ryan doing the game - albeit a preseason game, so I hope he doesn't change it much for the regular season

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:27 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
If your talking about the broad that is working with rex ryan I heard some of it and thought she did a very good job and was more surprised of how much I liked ryan doing the game - albeit a preseason game, so I hope he doesn't change it much for the regular season

I didn't even realize that was Rex Ryan! He did pretty well too!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:55 am

Now I listened...she's fine. I'll take her over Cris Collinsworth.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:38 am

Just the whole play by play announcing blows my mind. So many players and numbers to remember!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oakland Raiders   

Back to top Go down

Oakland Raiders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: