x

Share | 

Tennessee Titans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Tennessee Titans   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:51 pm

It looks like the Titans are going to be parting ways with Cortland Finnegan.

Quote :
With the Tennessee Titans using their franchise tag on safety Michael Griffin, cornerback Cortland Finnegan is preparing to become a free agent on March 13 -- and he expects to be joining a new team.

Finnegan said he was interested in returning to the Titans at the right price, but the team never offered him a contract.
"The Titans told us they were not going to offer us a deal this year, so that is pretty black and white to me," Finnegan said, according to The Tennessean.
"They didn't franchise me and they could have and they told us they
weren't going to offer us a deal. So this is all on the Titans, there is
nothing that we could decline and say 'no' to. It just baffles me that
we never got anything from them. I don't know what I did to turn them
off on me. I felt I did everything I could do. But everyone moves on, it
is a business."

There will also be a quarterback competition for the starting job this off-season as well.

Quote :
It is perfectly clear and has been stated numerous times in Nashville
that quarterbacks Matt Hasselbeck and Jake Locker will have to compete
in training camp for the starting position.

How great is it for Tennessee to have this “problem”, considering the
release of Vince Young and trusted two new guys to take control.

Fortunately too, Hasselbeck and Locker are close friends and are not
letting the competition of the starting position get in the way.
Hasselbeck reported last month that he agrees with Head Coach Mike
Munchak and his decision of keeping his options open.

Who do you think wins out on that competition?
Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Locker

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
Locker

I think/hope you're right. Locker looked great in the time he got last year and I think all the experience that he can get while having an experienced QB like Hasselbeck to fall back on is invaluable. If Locker can look as good as he did last year all season and CJ2K and Britt stay healthy and preform well they'll be a force to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:37 am

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
It looks like the Titans are going to be parting ways with Cortland Finnegan.

...and I like the Titans just a little more. party5
Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:29 am

Decatur Demons wrote:
Locker

Why a competition it should be Locker hands down.

G GS Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int Sck SckY Rate Att Yds Avg TD FUM Lost
Hasslebeck: 16 16 319 518 61.6 3,571 6.9 18 14 19 153 82.4 20 52 2.6 0 4 1
Locker: 5 0 34 66 51.5 542 8.2 4 0 5 37 99.4 8 56 7.0 1 0 0

In little playing time Locker passed for more yards per pass, no interceptions, better passer rating, no fumbles, and is a better scrambler.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:26 pm

St. Louis Duffers wrote:
Decatur Demons wrote:
Locker

Why a competition it should be Locker hands down.

G GS Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int Sck SckY Rate Att Yds Avg TD FUM Lost
Hasslebeck: 16 16 319 518 61.6 3,571 6.9 18 14 19 153 82.4 20 52 2.6 0 4 1
Locker: 5 0 34 66 51.5 542 8.2 4 0 5 37 99.4 8 56 7.0 1 0 0

In little playing time Locker passed for more yards per pass, no interceptions, better passer rating, no fumbles, and is a better scrambler.

Whoa, take it easy dude...don't try and confuse the Titans coaching staff with the facts!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:25 pm

And Peyton is apparently going to be making a visit...

Quote :
The Tennessee Titans are entering the Peyton Manning sweepstakes and are expecting as well as preparing for a visit from Manning in the next day or two, league sources said Monday.
The Titans entered the Manning picture
Sunday when owner Bud Adams told the Tennessean that he is ready to do
whatever it takes to sign the four-time MVP, who recently was released
by the Indianapolis Colts.
"He
is the man I want. Period," Adams said. "And the people that work for
me understand that. They know who I want. I want Mr. Manning with the
Titans and I will be disappointed if it doesn't happen."

Craziness...
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Draft recap from Bleacher Report:

Quote :
Draft Picks:

Round 1: WR Kendall Wright (Baylor)

Round 2: OLB Zach Brown (North Carolina)

Round 3: DT Mike Martin (Michigan)

Round 4: CB Coty Sensabaugh (Clemson)

Round 5: DE/TE Taylor Thompson (SMU)

Round 6: S Markelle Martin (Oklahoma State)

Round 7: DE Scott Solomon (Rice)

Grade: A

Summary:

The Titans had another draft similar to their 2011 class—they added tough players who succeeded at major universities who have big-time experience. Kendall Wright, Zach Brown, Mike Martin and Markelle Martin all excelled on big stages and will be big-time producers for the Titans.

The early impact of their first three picks should be huge. All three are great athletes at their positions—Martin is a former wrestler—who will help improve the overall talent level in Tennessee.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Wright pick. Nate Washington is not a #1 WR and Britt is always in trouble or hurt. It was a need they really had to fill and I think Wright is a great guy to do it.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Secondary still pretty suspect but I like their skill players in place

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:43 am

Was really hoping they'd start Locker even though I own Hass.

Quote :
Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Munchak said the team's difficult early schedule of games could play some part in picking a starting quarterback for the 2012 season. "You always look at what's coming up," Munchak said. "You do that when you're adding players to your roster. And when you're drafting, you're thinking about who can help early ... Those are really not the main things, but you have to factor everything in."

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Way to go Britt. You've got the team so desperate they're looking at Sims-Walker. For shame.

Quote :
Sims-Walker is working out with the Titans on Tuesday, the Tennessean reports via Twitter. Analysis: Sims-Walker scored seven touchdowns in 2010 for the Jaguars, but his career has been plagued by knee problems. However, the Titans may need receiver depth because of the uncertainty surrounding Kenny Britt.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:13 am

Sims-Walker can get the numbers Bag of Dicks Britt can get

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:55 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Sims-Walker can get the numbers Bag of Dicks Britt can get
You better snap him up! ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:40 pm

Quote :
Titans agreed to terms with OG Andy Levitre on a five-year, $39 million contract.

Good move for the Titans, Levitre was one of top players in FA

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:14 am

Now this one did surprise me...

Titans fired coach Mike Munchak.

Munchak met with Titans CEO Tommy Smith on Friday and was offered a chance to come back with conditions, which reportedly involved significant changes to his coaching staff. He apparently balked at the offer, and will now become the sixth NFL coach fired this offseason. Munchak managed just a 22-26 record during his time with Tennessee, failing to make the playoffs in all three of his seasons. The Titans have major concerns at quarterback and running back entering 2014 and figure to target an offensive-minded coach as his replacement. With Al Golden widely expected to leave the University of Miami, Munchak is likely no longer a candidate for the Penn State job.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Titans hired Ken Whisenhunt as head coach.

It comes as a mild surprise. Whisenhunt had been courted by the Lions. Instead, Whisenhunt chooses Tennessee's No. 11 overall pick and its athletic defense over Matthew Stafford, Calvin Johnson, and Detroit's dominant defensive line. Whisenhunt, 52 next month, has a history with Nashville; he started his coaching career at Vanderbilt University in 1995. In his lone season as the Chargers' offensive coordinator, Whisenhunt helped turn around the career of Philip Rivers, got the most we've seen out of Ryan Mathews in his four seasons, and oversaw Keenan Allen's extremely impressive rookie campaign. The Chargers fielded the league's No. 5 offense in 2013, finishing fourth in passing and 13th in rushing. He's going to need to find a quarterback in Tennessee. Jake Locker isn't the answer. Whisenhunt had a career 45-51 record as the Cardinals head coach from 2007-2012. He could nab Ray Horton to run the defense in Tennessee.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:30 am

I like it for the Titans. I've always thought he was a good to very good coach. Now, we will get to see if Locker is for real.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:44 am

Great get by the Titans.

I thought for sure he was going to land in Detroit. In reading some of the Twitter comments from the old Arizona beat writers (Jurecki), they said it finally came down to: Detroit's front office not wanting to switch to the 3-4 and living in Detroit vs. Tenn and he said Tenn offered more $$$.
Jurecki knew Whiz well when he was in AZ and at the end of the day, having more control over how he wants to play his defense was probably the biggest key.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:11 pm

Great Hire for the Titans.

I like the Whizzer.
I would totally take living in Tennessee over Detroit in a heart beat.

I like the Detroits Roster better, but Dollars and Living conditions do factor in.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:14 pm

A good chance that Locker is a goner in Tennessee:

New Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt offered tepid praise for Jake Locker at his introductory presser Tuesday, and said the team hasn't ruled out using the No. 11 overall pick on a quarterback.

Whisenhunt said he liked Locker coming out of college, but demurred on his pro game, saying he "really (hasn't) had a chance" to study Locker's tape. For what it's worth, ESPN's Ed Werder reports Whiz has a "favorable impression" of Locker. Either way, Locker is not going to be gifted the Titans' No. 1 job coming off another injury-marred campaign. Locker appeared to be making strides before going down this season, but was limited to 401 snaps. That's a small-sample size for a player who has always struggled with consistency.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:36 pm

Yeah, I was listening to a bit of that on NFL Radio on the way home, I'll need to find the whole thing, but it didn't sound real good at this point.

Interesting to watch this develop.

Back to top Go down
MatthewL763

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:47 am

"With Al Golden widely expected to leave the University of Miami, Munchak is likely no longer a candidate for the Penn State job."

I'm exicited Golden stayed at the U and didn't go to petaphile state looks like Munchak will go back to being an o line coach or maybe coordinator as James Franklin took the Penn State job. Whisenhunt is a very solid hire but will have a ton of work to do. It will be interesting to see how the pieces will fit together on defense.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Thu May 08, 2014 8:25 pm

Taylor Lewan was a good get. Should help Locker.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Thu May 08, 2014 9:20 pm

and he needs all the help he can get

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Released Michael Oher. Think that's the end of The Blind Side?

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:43 am

Smokescreen or do you like? Its a DL guy possible to be chosen and since I know little to zilch about IDP players I thought I would get your opinions

The Nashville Tennessean reiterates that "early indications" are the Titans will stick with Zach Mettenberger as their 2015 quarterback and bypass signal callers at the top of May's draft.

This move would set up Tennessee to select USC DL Leonard Williams with the No. 2 overall pick. Mettenberger flashed a big arm and pocket composure as a rookie, but is athletically challenged and erratic enough that emerging as more than a low-end starter seems unlikely. With the Buccaneers expected to draft Jameis Winston at No. 1, it's also possible the Titans simply aren't enthralled with Oregon's Marcus Mariota.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:25 am

I'm not really interested in any of these QBs coming out. I honestly don't think teams should waste a 1st round pick on 3rd or 4th round QBs.

2cents

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:32 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I'm not really interested in any of these QBs coming out.  I honestly don't think teams should waste a 1st round pick on 3rd or 4th round QBs.  

2cents

I think the closer we get to May we will see that the NFL agrees with you.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue May 19, 2015 7:44 pm

Quote :
NFL sellout streaks are practically meaningless except to show fans’ interest when lobbying for a stadium financing, and to avoid blackouts. According to a report from NewsChannel 5 in Nashville, the Titans had a deal with a ticket broker to keep their streak alive and stay on TV.

The report claims that the Titans had an agreement with Florida ticket broker Cole Rubin, in which Rubin received the opportunity to box out the scalping competition on in-demand matchups in order to inflate the tickets’ resale value. In return, Rubin bought blocks of tickets to unsexy games, but those tickets technically being “sold” kept the Titans’ sellout streak going, even if no one was actually filling up LP Field to watch the sadness within. As The Tennessean notes, the Titans could trumpet that sellout streak to get more money when cutting local ad deals.

The report also claims that the Titans fudged their accounting to cover up the deal. They allegedly gave Rubin free tickets to preseason games, which were “written off on the team’s books as donations to the military.”

Ticket manager Marty Collins and assistant Tim Zenner reportedly made the arrangement, while executive vice president Don MacLachlan approved it. All three left the team in February; Collins and Zenner were fired, while MacLachlan resigned.

The Titans acknowledged that they had relationships with ticket brokers, but denied any tax workarounds, saying in a statement that they had paid the tax “on every single ticket we have ever sold since it went into effect in 2009.” The team is conducting an internal investigation, and the NFL plans to review its findings.

Nice.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue May 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :
NFL sellout streaks are practically meaningless except to show fans’ interest when lobbying for a stadium financing, and to avoid blackouts. According to a report from NewsChannel 5 in Nashville, the Titans had a deal with a ticket broker to keep their streak alive and stay on TV.

The report claims that the Titans had an agreement with Florida ticket broker Cole Rubin, in which Rubin received the opportunity to box out the scalping competition on in-demand matchups in order to inflate the tickets’ resale value. In return, Rubin bought blocks of tickets to unsexy games, but those tickets technically being “sold” kept the Titans’ sellout streak going, even if no one was actually filling up LP Field to watch the sadness within. As The Tennessean notes, the Titans could trumpet that sellout streak to get more money when cutting local ad deals.

The report also claims that the Titans fudged their accounting to cover up the deal. They allegedly gave Rubin free tickets to preseason games, which were “written off on the team’s books as donations to the military.”

Ticket manager Marty Collins and assistant Tim Zenner reportedly made the arrangement, while executive vice president Don MacLachlan approved it. All three left the team in February; Collins and Zenner were fired, while MacLachlan resigned.

The Titans acknowledged that they had relationships with ticket brokers, but denied any tax workarounds, saying in a statement that they had paid the tax “on every single ticket we have ever sold since it went into effect in 2009.” The team is conducting an internal investigation, and the NFL plans to review its findings.

Nice.  

lol 2

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Wed May 20, 2015 7:28 am

I think we all pretty much knew this happens everywhere

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:54 am

Wisecunt fired.

Maybe now we can see if some of their players have potential.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:08 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Wisecunt fired.

Just saw this. Can't believe Caldwell lasted longer than him.....

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:17 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
Wisecunt fired.

Just saw this. Can't believe Caldwell lasted longer than him.....

Exactly - and Whisenhunt was the Lions top choice.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:54 am

Thank goodness.....fuck Whisencunt. Worse case scenario, nothing changes.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:43 pm

tell us how you REALLY feel

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:50 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

Well, when one is coaching a team and it's absolutely looking like a steaming pile of anteater shit and you have a bunch of dirtballs for "star players" and you just continue to march em out the same lousy way every fucking week that makes you a donkey. Honestly, if my NFL team is that big of a pile I am gonna try some drastic shit to try to overcome it all. Let's start with playing a kid named DGB instead of.....uhhh....who the fuck have they even been trotting out there....and honestly since it's assumed that we're gonna lose, we are not going to punt...EVER. We get 4 downs every time which is nice, can actually let the punter go and fill his spot with a guy who might help elsewhere....I could go on with other make-believe plans but nobody cares.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Yeah maybe the new guy doesn't care if DGB can't get lined up and will send him out there anyway laughing

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:07 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Kane County Goon Squad wrote:

Well, when one is coaching a team and it's absolutely looking like a steaming pile of anteater shit and you have a bunch of dirtballs for "star players" and you just continue to march em out the same lousy way every fucking week that makes you a donkey.  Honestly, if my NFL team is that big of a pile I am gonna try some drastic shit to try to overcome it all.  Let's start with playing a kid named DGB instead of.....uhhh....who the fuck have they even been trotting out there....and honestly since it's assumed that we're gonna lose, we are not going to punt...EVER.  We get 4 downs every time which is nice, can actually let the punter go and fill his spot with a guy who might help elsewhere....I could go on with other make-believe plans but nobody cares.

rock on rock on rock on

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:51 am

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Yeah maybe the new guy doesn't care if DGB can't get lined up and will send him out there anyway laughing

Can't get lined up? So if he can't get lined up how is that not on the coach? Maybe I just don't understand but I could get a group of twenty 5yr olds to stand where I want with an afternoon so how can a coach not get a grown kid to do it in this case? Also, go ahead and line up wherever you want DGB because quite honestly the guys who do line up properly aren't doing shit with that skill any damn way.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:44 am

I don't get the idea of putting too much on the plate of an NFL player. The other players aren't doing shit, so what you do is run plays that he knows. If he is so dumb that he only knows how to run one route, then you make him run that one route over and over and over. Then the next week you ask him to pretty please learn just one more route. Progress.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:54 pm

As head coach, I would call in Rubin.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:29 pm

I don't get these coaches that draft players and never start them full time? I mean, I know some guys that you draft aren't immediate starters, but when you draft a good WR then get him out there! Especially when you are starting the bum Justin Hunter over him?? Who does that?

Maybe the new coach will get DGB out there for more than 30% of the snaps, and see what this kid can do with more opportunities

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:56 pm

Honestly, who the fuck knows what any of these players are capable of or not...this team and these coaches have been absolute shit for so long....I doubt they'll respond like Miami did to the change but I do wonder if you dropped a good coach into this situation would some of these players suddenly deliver?

We may never know.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:35 pm

It is refreshing to see this much interest in the Titans.  Antonio Andrews is on the block.  Lead back going forward says Mike Mularkey.  Etched in stone.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:33 am

Quote :
Titans hired Jon Robinson as general manager.
This has been widely expected since Wednesday night. Robinson spent the last two seasons as Bucs GM Jason Licht's right-hand man, but he made his name in 12 seasons with the Patriots. Robinson is expected to use that New England connection early in his tenure, with Patriots OC Josh McDaniels the first name on his wish list at head coach. The Titans also own the No. 1 overall pick, meaning Robinson will have two huge decisions to make in his first three months in office.

Quote :
ESPN's Ed Werder reports new Titans GM Jon Robinson "emerged" as the lead candidate for the position because of "his willingness to retain Mike Mularkey" as head coach.
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport added Mularkey "has been given strong indications that the Titans job is his." There are reports Robinson would be interested in Patriots OC Josh McDaniels at head coach, but ownership apparently is very interested in retaining Mularkey, who is 4-21 in his last 25 games as a head coach. It is a baffling decision for an organization set up to make a splash hire. With Marcus Mariota, foundational pieces on defense and the No. 1 overall pick, the Titans are a team with a ton of upside. Hiring a retread who has already proven he is not up to the task would be a quick way to stunt that potential.

Would be cool to take over a team that has the number 1 pick, but that also means that it was one of the worst (If not the) worst teams in football.

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:46 pm

I think the Titans roster is much better then people give em credit for. Wouldn't surprise me to see them in the playoffs next year. I think they have the pieces but need the right coaching staff to bring it all together....

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:
I think the Titans roster is much better then people give em credit for.   Wouldn't surprise me to see them in the playoffs next year.  I think they have the pieces but need the right coaching staff to bring it all together....

ROFL

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:23 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Winsted Psychos wrote:
I think the Titans roster is much better then people give em credit for.   Wouldn't surprise me to see them in the playoffs next year.  I think they have the pieces but need the right coaching staff to bring it all together....

ROFL

I think I feel a possible wager coming up..... rules

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:07 am

Quote :
Titans named interim coach Mike Mularkey head coach.
It's hard to fathom a less-inspiring hire. It's arguably the league's worst since the Jags hired Mularkey in 2012, only to fire him after one season. With a chaotic ownership setup and a rookie general manager, the Titans opted for continuity with Marcus Mariota, but nothing in Mularkey's history suggests he'll be the one to get the most out of his young and gifted dual-threat quarterback. The Titans are simply addicted to bad decisions. It's quite possible they'll be forced to embark on an actual head-coaching search this time next year  

Couldn't agree more...Terrible decision!! vote no

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tennessee Titans   

Back to top Go down

Tennessee Titans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: