HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 
 

 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:59 am

Morrison Minions gave up Davis, Vernon SFO TE

Decatur Demons gave up Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Decatur Demons


I'll take him for that. Worth a shot with an extension.


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2798

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:08 am

I like Minions side of the deal. I know 2018 is far away, but when 2018 comes you will regret not having the pick. I hope VD is good for you, but I have my doubts.


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:11 am

I thought it might work out for someone. Putting a TT on him could get you a '15 2nd in RFA, which is better than an '18 2nd.


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:26 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
I thought it might work out for someone. Putting a TT on him could get you a '15 2nd in RFA, which is better than an '18 2nd.

I really don't believe anyone would spend a 2nd this year, so, will probably just extend him and see what happens.

Craig, I have 3 years to get that pick back, plus, I could be dead by then. We'll see what happens.


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5509

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:16 am

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:
I thought it might work out for someone. Putting a TT on him could get you a '15 2nd in RFA, which is better than an '18 2nd.

I really don't believe anyone would spend a 2nd this year, so, will probably just extend him and see what happens.

Craig, I have 3 years to get that pick back, plus, I could be dead by then. We'll see what happens.

Did you plan on visiting Justin and his bees?



Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6096

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:03 pm

Seeing these make the offers I get from Shawn feel less special. 

I wouldn't give a 2nd for Vernon from any year. I think he's been overrated a long time.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7800

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:29 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Seeing these make the offers I get from Shawn feel less special. 

I wouldn't give a 2nd for Vernon from any year. I think he's been overrated a long time.
I wouldnt give a 4th for him tbh. Good trade for both sides. Well not really.


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Seeing these make the offers I get from Shawn feel less special. 

I wouldn't give a 2nd for Vernon from any year. I think he's been overrated a long time.

I wouldn't give a 2nd from this or next.

Interesting, in 9 years, he has averaged 605 yds. p/season and 6 TD's a year. This includes his first 3 years avg 377 and 3.

Think he's solid, plus Crabtree is likely gone, Boldin will get old sooner or later and we'll see what Stevie does. Fully expect that Offensive scheme to change some this year too.

Hell, for 20 WB's and a 2nd 3 years from now, why not?


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7800

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:01 pm

[quote="Decatur Freakshow"]
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:


Hell, for 20 WB's and a 2nd 3 years from now, why not?

Well for one because its a stupid move? I'm sorry not trying to be rude its just you askeded?


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:37 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:


Hell, for 20 WB's and a 2nd 3 years from now, why not?

Well for one because its a stupid move? I'm sorry not trying to be rude its just you askeded?

It is only a 2nd 3 years from now and 20 WB's.....

It's not like 100 WB's for a CB.........

Stupid move? Hmmm, looks like a vote is needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mock

ROFL ROFL ROFL


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4159

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:20 pm

Make sure your poll has an option that says both were stupid moves. laughing


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5509

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:21 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Make sure your poll has an option that says both were stupid moves. laughing

good post




Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:28 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Morrison Minions gave up Davis, Vernon SFO TE

Decatur Demons gave up Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Decatur Demons


I'll take him for that. Worth a shot with an extension.

Dave thinks you overpaid.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19762

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:43 pm

no


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5509

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:24 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Morrison Minions gave up Davis, Vernon SFO TE

Decatur Demons gave up Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Decatur Demons


I'll take him for that. Worth a shot with an extension.

Dave thinks you overpaid.

cheers


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:51 pm

Seriously, WTF?

I trade a 2018 2nd for Davis and catch all this grief.

Justin trades a 2018 3rd for Wayne/Colston and that's OK.

You all should at least try to be consistent. Hell, Wayne will probably retire and Colston was all but dead last year. He only broke 100 yds once and had 4 TD's total. Really don't see it getting better than that with Cook/Stills/Graham........

Sigh.

tongue


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6096

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:53 pm

I thought his trade was bad too. On that one I was distracted by the fact that Justin was offered a 2018 pick while the rest of us it was this year


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2798

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Potential Trade:

Naperville Divine will trade Calvin Johnson's son to anyone willing to give up 2027 5th round draft pick.

Any takers?


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19762

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:03 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Seriously, WTF?

I trade a 2018 2nd for Davis and catch all this grief.

Justin trades a 2018 3rd for Wayne/Colston and that's OK.

You all should at least try to be consistent. Hell, Wayne will probably retire and Colston was all but dead last year. He only broke 100 yds once and had 4 TD's total. Really don't see it getting better than that with Cook/Stills/Graham........

Sigh.

tongue

Davis is on an expiring deal. I figured a 3rd in 2018 for two old guys on one year deals was worth it to have some depth. Maybe it was a bad deal for me but I don't think Wayne hangs it up yet and Colston is still hanging around. shrug


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2178

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:22 pm

I think all players with the initials VD should be traded to THE VAG at once yes


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8362

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:51 pm

Muskego Muskies wrote:
I think all players with the initials VD should be traded to THE VAG at once yes

ROFL

clap


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3199

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:10 am

Nice trade Shawn. Way to go getting rid of that expiring contract


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5148

PostSubject: KCG1 and KCG2 1st RW trade   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:19 am

Thank you for helping us pop the trade cherry Africians.

Kingdom City Growlers gave up Landry, Jarvis MIA WR
Atlanta Africans gave up $25.00 in blind bidding


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6096

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:32 am

So the trade thread the rest of the league uses isn't good enough for you? I see how it is


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4159

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:04 pm

Quote :

Kingdom City Growlers gave up Landry, Jarvis MIA WR
Atlanta Africans gave up $25.00 in blind bidding
I'm a biased Landry owner but he was a WR2 as a rookie. Big win in my eyes for Ian.


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5656

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:15 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Quote :

Kingdom City Growlers gave up Landry, Jarvis MIA WR
Atlanta Africans gave up $25.00 in blind bidding
I'm a biased Landry owner but he was a WR2 as a rookie. Big win in my eyes for Ian.

I too am a fan, he only has 1 yr left on his deal tho so that's a factor for me


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19762

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:16 pm

Merged duplicate trade topics. Carry on gents Laughing


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5148

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:00 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Quote :

Kingdom City Growlers gave up Landry, Jarvis MIA WR
Atlanta Africans gave up $25.00 in blind bidding
I'm a biased Landry owner but he was a WR2 as a rookie. Big win in my eyes for Ian.

I too am a fan, he only has 1 yr left on his deal tho so that's a factor for me

We cannot save everyone we have with 1-0 year contract years left.   coffee

So what that tells me is the A brown offers I have to view need to be SUGAR'd up cause they are low offers based on this trade outcome opinion of Laundry.




Last edited by Kingdom City Growlers 2 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8362

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:35 pm

Kingdom City Growlers 2 wrote:
Thank you for helping us pop the trade cherry Africians.

   Kingdom City Growlers gave up Landry, Jarvis MIA WR
   Atlanta Africans gave up $25.00 in blind bidding

I think that's dead on value wise. 25 WB's for a WR2/3 with 1yr left? Good deal for both sides.

vote yes


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2798

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:29 pm

I like the Landry side a little bit more. I am biased toward receivers, however, since I have none.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5148

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
I like the Landry side a little bit more.  I am biased toward receivers, however, since I have none.

Honestly I do like Landry too. Own him a few times in my other leagues. But those leagues do not have contract years.


Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5509

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:04 pm

Liking Ian's side here as well.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7800

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:32 pm

Not done trading but in the past couple of weeks this is the end result of my last three trades. Overall I feel I strengthened my team so far and also gained some WB's.


Received:

Ridley, Stevan NEP RB (2yrs)
Wilkerson, Muhammad NYJ DE (0yrs)
Brown, Antonio PIT WR
Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.07
Year 2016 Round 1 Draft Pick from Muskego Muskies
Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.04
$40.00 in blind bidding

gave up:

Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR
Sims, Charles TBB RB (2yrs)
Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB (1yr)
Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.03
Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.02
Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.12
Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.02
$20.00 in blind bidding


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 19762

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:39 pm

Hmm. I think I like what you gave up more.


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7800

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Hmm.  I think I like what you gave up more.  

It is close... The player I am more excited about was the DE tbh. I really want to improve my defense this year. A Jeffrey and A Brown are close, obviously I give the edge to Brown mostly because of QB play/Oline... Stewart is gonna not have to compete for carries anymore and Simms has a bright future so probably weaker at RB even if Ridley comes back strong... And the picks? I still have 1.4 which I expect a solid RB or WR prospect to be available so did not hurt so much losing 1.3 especially after picking up 1.7 which might either be used to pick a player or steal a player...

I am pleased with the revamp.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5148

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:46 pm

We helped play a role in Sty's menu of player movement.

Kingdom City Growlers gave up
Brown, Antonio PIT WR

Tarpon Springs RedKnights gave up
Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.03;
Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.02;
$20.00 in blind bidding


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:51 pm



Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5656

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Not done trading but in the past couple of weeks this is the end result of my last three trades. Overall I feel I strengthened my team so far and also gained some WB's.


Received:

Ridley, Stevan NEP RB (2yrs)
Wilkerson, Muhammad NYJ DE (0yrs)
Brown, Antonio PIT WR
Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.07
Year 2016 Round 1 Draft Pick from Muskego Muskies
Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.04
$40.00 in blind bidding

gave up:

Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR
Sims, Charles TBB RB (2yrs)
Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB (1yr)
Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.03
Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.02
Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.12
Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.02
$20.00 in blind bidding

1.03->1.07 not a big difference I don't think
2016 1 = 2015 2 more or less
4th = 4th

So net net
Alshon, Sim, Stewart and 3rd FOR
Ridley, Wilkerson, Brown and 20wb

I like Sty's stide but it's hard to factor in the value of the DE at 0yrs


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6096

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:17 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
I like trading
good post


Back to top Go down
Woodstock Wyverns
 
 
avatar

Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:30 pm

I am pleased with the revamp.

The most important thing is that you are pleased with the trade that you made Sty and I think you got the best player in the deal in A. Brown.


Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1188

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:49 pm

Atlanta Africans wrote:
Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Not done trading but in the past couple of weeks this is the end result of my last three trades. Overall I feel I strengthened my team so far and also gained some WB's.


Received:

Ridley, Stevan NEP RB (2yrs)
Wilkerson, Muhammad NYJ DE (0yrs)
Brown, Antonio PIT WR
Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.07
Year 2016 Round 1 Draft Pick from Muskego Muskies
Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.04
$40.00 in blind bidding

gave up:

Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR
Sims, Charles TBB RB (2yrs)
Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB (1yr)
Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.03
Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.02
Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.12
Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.02
$20.00 in blind bidding

1.03->1.07 not a big difference I don't think
2016 1 = 2015 2 more or less
4th = 4th

So net net
Alshon, Sim, Stewart and 3rd FOR
Ridley, Wilkerson, Brown and 20wb

I like Sty's stide but it's hard to factor in the value of the DE at 0yrs

My guess it comes down to which of sims/ridley is greater over the next 2 years.
Alshonstewart but will cost that $20wb and then some.


Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 717

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:43 pm

Nice to get a couple deals done. Only time will tell how it plays out


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:46 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:

UMMMMMMMM................

How Gender confused do you have to be to post THAT Gif?????????????????????????

mock ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO


Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3199

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:26 pm

That Antonio Brown trade was ok, but I feel Sty got the better end of the deal. Brown is a bad ass and should continue to be, so to take him for picks and some WBs is a good move by Sty.

Now I might change my mind if the Growlers end up drafting a player on Browns level. But until then, I pick Sty for the better end of this deal


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:25 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins gave up Morris, Alfred WAS RB; Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.08

Decatur Demons gave up Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.10;Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.04

Another one for you fickle fucks to rant about!!

lol 2


Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7113

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:26 pm

I like Bob's side. Morris is underrated.


Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3587

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:32 pm

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Baja Beatniks wrote:

UMMMMMMMM................

How Gender confused do you have to be to post THAT Gif?????????????????????????

mock ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

I didn't think I was confused...but I am now. I didn't realize they were hermaphrodites. Thought it summed up the self analysis of trades I was reading.


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:01 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Baja Beatniks wrote:

UMMMMMMMM................

How Gender confused do you have to be to post THAT Gif?????????????????????????

mock ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

I didn't think I was confused...but I am now.  I didn't realize they were hermaphrodites.  Thought it summed up the self analysis of trades I was reading.

Just a joke about posting a "Saved by the Bell" GIF. You know, the show for pre-adolescent - teenage girls.

Although, I did really like the one girls later in life acting................................................


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7800

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:03 am

Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins gave up Morris, Alfred WAS RB; Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.08

Decatur Demons gave up Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.10;Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.04

Another one for you fickle fucks to rant about!!

lol 2

Yup good job Bob, No love for Morris but he seems to always put up great points.


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2798

PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:48 pm

I like Bob's side of the deal. Morris is solid and more than makes up for difference between the 1st and 2nd round pick.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
2015 Roster Wars TRADE Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: