Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Easy there Jethro, you are acting like a Ghoul at a wake. Laughing

drama

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:38 pm

I would have thought that they would have announced the suspensions by now. If they wait until aftert he draft then they are just screwing the Saints even more.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:25 am

St. Louis Duffers wrote:
I would have thought that they would have announced the suspensions by now. If they wait until aftert he draft then they are just screwing the Saints even more.

well in that case...

Laughing

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:29 pm

The hits keep on coming:
Quote :
NEW ORLEANS -- The U.S. Attorney's Office in the Eastern District of Louisiana was told Friday that New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis had an electronic device in his Superdome suite that had been secretly re-wired to enable him to eavesdrop on visiting coaching staffs for nearly three NFL seasons, "Outside the Lines" has learned.
Outside the Lines

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:45 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
The hits keep on coming:
Quote :
NEW ORLEANS -- The U.S. Attorney's Office in the Eastern District of Louisiana was told Friday that New Orleans Saints general manager Mickey Loomis had an electronic device in his Superdome suite that had been secretly re-wired to enable him to eavesdrop on visiting coaching staffs for nearly three NFL seasons, "Outside the Lines" has learned.
Outside the Lines

shocking

shocking

Wow...

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Another what were you thinking moment?!$!#$!#?!#$?!!!!

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Wowza - man I used to root hard for this team / storyline

EDIT: Appears that this might have some ??? about the story.

Also "The device allegedly was used during the 2002, 2003, and 2004 seasons"

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:50 pm

Wow. I think we need to reappopriate the name SpyGate.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:15 pm

This report seems sketchy...but if its true....WTF

Don't worry though, when I start back up on bashing them I have no doubt I will be met with a bunch of the "it isn't just the Saints" defenses that I got when I complained about bountygate

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:39 pm

(Rotoworld) The FBI and Louisiana State Police have established a joint task force to investigate allegations that the Saints illegally wiretapped opposing coaching staffs from 2002-04. Analysis: "We want to see if there is any validity to the allegations and if it affects any state statutes," were the words of State Police Superintendent Mike Edmonson Tuesday. It's believed both the state and federal statue of limitations in the case have expired, so it remains unlikely GM Mickey Loomis will face any criminal charges.

Holy Crap now the FEDS are involved......what are we coming to

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:54 pm

IF they were it sure did not help them much... ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Draft recap from Bleacher Report:

Quote :
Draft Picks:

Round 1: None

Round 2: None

Round 3: DT Akiem Hicks (Regina, Canada)

Round 4: WR Nick Toon (Wisconsin)

Round 5: S Corey White (Samford)

Round 6: OG Andrew Tiller (Syracuse)

Round 7: OT Marcel Jones (Nebraska)

Grade: B-

Summary:

Grading New Orleans only on the picks they have—not penalizing them for picks lost—they did a good job of finding value.

Akiem Hicks is incredibly raw coming out of Canada, but his size and explosiveness are hard to find. Nick Toon was one of my favorite receivers when healthy, and he impressed with a good Pro Day showing .

The underlying theme will be that New Orleans didn't have many picks, but they did well on what they had available.

Meh no comment.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Toon seems like good value, esp since they lost Meachem

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:00 am

It will be interersting to see who will replace Nicks and I like the Toon pick as well.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:06 am

Quote :
Fourth-round rookie WR Nick Toon is "picking things up pretty quickly," according to teammate Marques Colston.

Analysis: "He is going to be a contributor for us," added Colston. "He is very intelligent and smooth. He just gets it." Colston believes Toon can step in immediately to help fill the void left by Robert Meachem while OC Pete Carmichael compares Al's son to Colston in terms of range and hands. Toon will battle Adrian Arrington for the No. 4 receiver role behind Colston, Lance Moore, and Devery Henderson.

The Saints are also reportedly close to getting a deal done with Brees who is skipping mandatory camp.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:54 am

Teammate speak: I will believe it when I see a hint of it. I have no opinion on Toon yet but stories like this make me chuckle. Was Colston in a million years gonna say "Man, the guy sucks and he is a bad fit"?

Go Arrington!

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Quote :
Saints interim coach Joe Vitt says the team has internally compared second-year WR Joseph Morgan to outgoing deep threat Robert Meachem.

"We think we've got a young Robert Meachem," Vitt said. Morgan, "stashed" on I.R. as a rookie following a minor knee scope, is healthy and making a case for a roster spot after an impressive 2011 summer. Last preseason, Morgan caught a 56-yard touchdown bomb from Chase Daniel and also returned a punt for a touchdown. He's worth monitoring for deep-league purposes.

Back to the 6 WR days for the Saints

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Quote :
The New Orleans Saints have endured a frustrating offseason for obvious reasons. The offense - missing its quarterback and head coach - had a particularly rough Wednesday morning. Backup quarterback Chase Daniel was repeatedly picked off and his passes kept getting broken up. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports that linebacker Curtis Lofton touched Daniel after one play, which touched off a fracas. Daniel threw the ball at Lofton, someone yelled "stay off the quarterback!" and pushing and shoving commenced. Rapoport tells us the fighting lasted

Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Destroyers

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Go ahead and hit him, Lofton...he's never going to see the field anyway....

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:45 am

Quote :
New Orleans Saints WRs Adrian Arrington, Joseph Morgan and Nick Toon are battling for the fourth receiver job, and it is a battle that is likely to continue all the way until the regular season opener.

Sounds like the GB WR Corps haha.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Quote :
NFL: Saints motivated by 'Dog the Bounty Hunter'

A lot of new evidence regarding the New Orleans Saints' alleged "bounty" program was released to the public on Monday. The NFL met with 12 national reporters, including NFL.com's Steve Wyche, who were shown the same evidence that the league presented to suspended players at a disciplinary hearing earlier that day. The NFL Players Association also released some of the information on its website.

None of that information was any more eye-opening -- and telling -- than a slide from January 7, 2011 that was shown before the Saints playoff loss to the Seattle Seahawks.

"Now's the time to do our jobs, collect bounty $. No apologies. Let's go hunting," the slide reads.

Accompanying the slide: A bunch of dollar bills and a picture of "Dog the Bounty Hunter."

This says so much about the Saints' alleged bounty program. The team was brazen enough to document the program on computers after previously being investigated about it. And the players were still having fun with it; it was how the players and coaches got motivated.

The Saints players have publicly recoiled at the use of the word "bounty," but the evidence shows the team used that term internally in meetings.

Other key evidence shown on the slides:

1. A total of $35,000 in bounties were placed on Brett Favre prior to the 2009 NFC Championship Game, not $10,000, as had previously been believed. That included a $5,000 pledge from assistant coach Joe Vitt, who will fill in for Sean Payton while he's suspended this season. Jonathan Vilma's $10,000 bounty was reportedly confirmed by multiple sources.

2. Evidence showed that safety Roman Harper once was due $1,000 for knocking New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs from a game. This was directly from a slide that appeared in a defensive team meeting.

3. Former Saints defensive coordinator Gregg Williams told investigators that he was "rolling the dice with player safety and someone could have been maimed."

4. Williams and Vitt repeatedly said in the evidence that a bounty program existed. They provided much of the evidence. In arguing that they did not participate in a bounty program, players are essentially saying that Williams and Vitt are lying. The league also stressed to reporters that the majority of the league's evidence won't be shown to the public or the media.

We are going to see this information spun in many different ways, but it's hard not to see all this evidence piling up and not believe in the existence of a bounty program.

Nope no bounty program here!!!! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Fuckin losers. Why would you fight it if you did it? Now they just showed you they have proof and you look like even dumber fucks than before. Roman Harper is such a douche it hurts.

Nice play pussy!!!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:00 am

Quote :
Cleveland Browns LB Scott Fujita said he sees elements of a "smear campaign" in a bounty investigation that has sullied his reputation. "I'm not saying the NFL is intentionally lying," Fujita said. "I've been willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that they may have just been working with the information they've been given, even though much of that information was inaccurate and lacked credibility ... It's their cavalier interpretation of everything that's been way off. They clearly proceeded with a public smear campaign with very little regard for the truth."

I know he's not on the Saints anymore but the bounty talk most concerns them.

IMHO I don't see how he could feel it's a "smear" campaign. If anything it makes the NFL as a whole look bad. There is really no reason that the NFL would go out of its way to sully the reputation of any team or player.

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Quote :
Garrett Hartley remains the favorite to win the Saints kicker job.

Veteran John Kasay was signed just in case Hartley wasn't fully recovered from his 2011 hip injury. Hartley is 17 years younger, has four years left on his contract and has kicked well in practices. The Superdome and the Saints' explosive offense make Hartley a strong fantasy kicking option.

Because Kickers matter in FF

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Utah Spazz wrote:
Quote :

Veteran John Kasay was signed just in case Hartley wasn't fully recovered from his 2011 hip injury. Hartley is 17 years younger, has four years left on his contract and has kicked well in practices. The Superdome and the Saints' explosive offense make Hartley a strong fantasy kicking option.

Until you miss the Playoffs and would have won it all except for your FUCKING kicker!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
Utah Spazz wrote:
Quote :

Until you miss the Playoffs and would have won it all except for your FUCKING kicker!

further proof that kickers matter. Removing kickers from fantasy is dumb IMO. They can be tricky at times but folks that say there is no skill with kickers are missing something.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Quote :
Saints placed RT Bryce Harris (broken leg) on injured reserve, ending his season. Analysis: TE Michael Higgins was signed to the active roster in a corresponding move. Harris broke his leg in Sunday's game versus the 49ers. With Zach Strief and Charles Brown also injured, the Saints could be turning to fourth-stringer William Robinson as their Week 13 starter at Atlanta. Harris will have to battle for a roster spot in 2013.

Their defense sucks if the O-Line goes too...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:04 am

Quote :
Several New York Giants players think New Orleans Saints suspended head coach Sean Payton has been communicating with his team. A Saints spokesman declined to comment.

Inteeeeeeeeeeresting.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:17 am

This will now be called:

"Communigate"

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:57 am

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :
Several New York Giants players think New Orleans Saints suspended head coach Sean Payton has been communicating with his team. A Saints spokesman declined to comment.

Inteeeeeeeeeeresting.

I can't wait to hear this...can't imagine they could prove anything. If they can, then thats just a sad sad fuckin story down there.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:14 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Quote :

Inteeeeeeeeeeresting.

I can't wait to hear this...can't imagine they could prove anything. If they can, then thats just a sad sad fuckin story down there.

The fact that the organization is declining to comment is fascinating. Desperation and a fat losing record does strange things to people!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Quote :
Upon further review, the suspensions NFL commissioner Roger Goodell handed to current and former New Orleans Saints players have been overturned.

Former NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue, Goodell's former mentor assigned to handle the current round of the players' appeals to the league, has decided that discipline for the four players—linebackers Jonathan Vilma and Scott Fujita, defensive ends Will Smith and Anthony Hargrove—will be vacated.

Although Tagliabue, per league spokesman Greg Aiello, "affirmed the factual findings of Goodell" to the point that the players were deemed to be in the wrong for their alleged involvement in the pay-to-injure program better known as "Bountygate," there was not enough evidence for Tagliabue to approve the league's original punishments for Vilma, Fujita, Smith and Hargrove.

"Unlike Saints' broad organizational misconduct, player appeals involve sharply focused issues of alleged individual player misconduct in several different aspects," Tagliabue said in his statement. "My affirmation of Commissioner Goodell's findings could certainly justify the issuance of fines. However, this entire case has been contaminated by the coaches and others in the Saints' organization."

Vilma had been suspended the entire season. Smith received a four-game ban. With the ruling, it means both current Saints are cleared to play for the rest of the season, beginning with Sunday's game at Tampa Bay. Fujita, now with the Cleveland Browns, had received three games, and Anthony Hargrove had been hit with an eight-game suspension.

In their fight to have the suspensions vacated and names cleared -- including a initial appeal that wasn't ruled in their favor -- what Tagliabue ruled Wednesday was winning half the battle. It was a bigger defeat for Goodell, who was steadfast in his player discipline, even when the gathering of the evidence and swift nature of the punitive process were greatly in question. While Tagliabue didn't see enough to uphold the suspensions, he made it clear the league did find enough to find fault with the players' actions.

"Having reviewed the testimony very carefully, including documentary evidence that is at the center of the conflict, and having assessed the credibility of the four central witnesses on these matters, I find there is more than enough evidence to support Commissioner Goodell's findings that Mr. Vilma offered such a bounty (on Brett Favre)," Tagliabue continued in his statement.

Although Goodell's authority took a big hit outside the NFL offices, the current league powers were supportive of Tagliabue's ruling, which did back their crackdown on the Saints.

"We respect Mr. Tagliabue’s decision, which underscores the due process afforded players in NFL disciplinary matters," the league's statement read, per Aiello. "This matter has now been reviewed by Commissioner Goodell, two (collective bargaining agreement) grievance arbitrators, the CBA Appeals Panel, and Mr. Tagliabue as Commissioner Goodell's designated appeals officer.

"The decisions have made clear that the Saints operated a bounty program in violation of league rules for three years, that the program endangered player safety, and that the commissioner has the authority .under the CBA to impose discipline for those actions as conduct detrimental to the league. Strong action was taken in this matter to protect player safety and ensure that bounties would be eliminated from football."

While the NFL was content, players took to Twitter to share joy in the players' victory.

"Congratulations to our players for having the suspensions vacated," Saints quarterback Drew Brees (@drewbrees) wrote. "Unfortunately, there are some things that can never be taken back."

The fallout from the bounty scandal still caused the Saints to get a black mark as an organization during the offseason. It also caused them to play without head coach Sean Payton, who was suspended for the entire season. The defense, minus Gregg Williams, has struggled. At 5-8, the Saints have gone from a Super Bowl contender last season to well out of the playoff picture this season.

The Saints will look to quickly put this chapter behind them. For the players whose names became well-known for the wrong reasons during the process, their punishments have no longer been deemed worthy, but their reputations have still been tainted.

Glad this is over.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:09 pm

I don't think any of this matters anymore once players were allowed to just play anyway while dragging shit into a US court despite the ruling by the commissioner. Congratulations to the NFL for having an unenforceable set of rules. Now every time players dislike things, to court they go. The whole thing is sad if you ask me.

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am

Its not over yet. Goodell can still fine the players and Vilma is still going through with his defimation suit against Goodell. The main thing here was that Goodell skipped some steps of the proccess and over punished people involved.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:35 am

I guess the way I see it is that even if Goodell overstepped himself on this case, we now have set a precedent for players just going over him to the court so I bet we see this go on with nearly 100% of the time. Oh well, hopefully nothing else comes into this neighborhood and it doesn't matter. Where there is smoke there tends to be fire so I still think Vilma is guilty of things that he has not paid for...his old ass will be gone sooner than later so fuck it.

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:42 am

Go figure they are elimated from playoffs and have the best game of the season. Can't wait for next year and see if they can do that with Peyton back at the helm.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:31 am

St. Louis Duffers wrote:
Go figure they are elimated from playoffs and have the best game of the season. Can't wait for next year and see if they can do that with Peyton back at the helm.

IF he's back at the helm.

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:01 am

St. Louis Duffers wrote:

IF he's back at the helm.

he will be back.

pray2

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:47 am

Quote :
Sean Payton will not be going anywhere after all.

Payton, the suspended Saints head coach whose future in New Orleans was in doubt because of questions about his contract, has agreed to a new multi-year contract extension, Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports.

The NFL suspended Payton for the entire 2012 season after the league’s investigation into the Saints’ bounty program. During his suspension, word emerged that Payton’s contract had been voided by the league. There was widespread speculation that he could leave to coach elsewhere, but now that won’t be happening.

Instead, Payton will return in 2013 to the role he had from 2006 to 2011: Head coach of the New Orleans Saints.

Not totally unexpected but I could have seen him moving on.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:05 am

Quote :
Sean Payton will not be going anywhere after all.

Payton, the suspended Saints head coach whose future in New Orleans was in doubt because of questions about his contract, has agreed to a new multi-year contract extension, Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reports.

The NFL suspended Payton for the entire 2012 season after the league’s investigation into the Saints’ bounty program. During his suspension, word emerged that Payton’s contract had been voided by the league. There was widespread speculation that he could leave to coach elsewhere, but now that won’t be happening.

Instead, Payton will return in 2013 to the role he had from 2006 to 2011: Head coach of the New Orleans Saints.

Not totally unexpected but I could have seen him moving on.

After this year, he kinda proved his value. I figured this was coming.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:21 am

Joe Vitt looks like a villain to me. Haha

Back to top Go down
Belgium Waffles

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:45 am

Sean loves new Orleans. He divorced his wife cause he having too much fun.

Back to top Go down
Belgium Waffles

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Go vilma. Int for td. Great stand up player.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:45 am

Sean Payton has been officially reinstated.

Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:30 am

Sean Payton has been officially reinstated.

Now if they can just find a defensive coordinator worth a damn.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Quote :
The New Orleans Saints fired defensive coordinator Steve Spagnuolo and secondary coach Ken Flajole Thursday, Jan. 24

Saw that coming.

Back to top Go down
Belgium Waffles

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Saints switch to a 3-4. Lots of players going to get cut.

Back to top Go down
Belgium Waffles

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:34 am

Quote :
The New Orleans Saints plan to hire Rob Ryan as their new defensive coordinator, according to league sources. Analysis: Spurned after a near-deal with the Rams, Ryan appears set to join the Saints. That would make for an interesting alliance with head coach Sean Payton and place some immediate pressure on Ryan after the Saints' defensive disaster in 2012.

sick

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:42 am

Quote :
Saints owner Tom Benson is willing to meet with a judge to prove he does not need to undergo a competency evaluation. Analysis: Benson is being sued by his daughter and grandchildren after changing his will to leave the Saints to his wife. His former heirs claim Benson is no longer mentally competent, and being manipulated by his wife. This saga likely to get uglier before it's resolved.

Well that's sad. Nothing like greed to destroy a family.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Orleans Saints   

Back to top Go down

New Orleans Saints
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: