Tampa Bay Buccaneers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:40 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Does he ever talk? Does he blink?

When he first came to Chicago in his first press conference he said his first goal was to beat the Green Bay Packers. Right, not to make the playoffs, not to win the Super Bowl, but to beat a division opponent.....

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:17 am

I don't get how they fire Lovie after 2 yrs. Did the owner really expect Lovie to take the team to the playoffs with a Rookie QB? That rarely happens... Got to give him 2 yrs with a rookie QB. Now Winston is going to go through a coaching change and O.C. Which I'm sure is really beneficial to his growth going into year 2.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:32 pm

HE TALKS ALOT BUT DOESNT SAY ANYTHING

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:45 pm

Lovie is extremely over rated IMO. He is a ho-hum mediocre HC and has a slightly better rating as a DC. He must think because he achieved HC level he will not go back to DC as he waited a good year to land the TB gig. Well now that, that is gone perhaps he should swallow a lil bit of that self importance he has and accept a DC when and if one gets offered. As I think his days as a HC are now done for good.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:34 pm

NBC Sports wrote:
According to PFT's Mike Florio and ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Dolphins and 49ers requested to interview Bucs OC Dirk Koetter for their head-coaching vacancies.
The Eagles were also mentioned as a team that was interested in Koetter earlier in the week. All the attention Koetter was getting from outside the organization likely played a large part in the Bucs' decision to fire coach Lovie Smith on Wednesday night with the intention of promoting Koetter to coach. To this point, the Bucs haven't replied to the 49ers' and Dolphins' requests.

Liked Koetter at AZ State...Not so much with the Jags/Falcons; but you never know how much input he was allowed. In TB, with Lovie being defense minded, he probably had a free reign with the Offense. This would make sense to keep him on, and continue his work with Winston. He also got Martin going again this year as well.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:09 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Lovie is extremely over rated IMO.  He is a ho-hum mediocre HC and has a slightly better rating as a DC.  He must think because he achieved HC level he will not go back to DC as he waited a good year to land the TB gig.  Well now that, that is gone perhaps he should swallow a lil bit of that self importance he has and accept a DC when and if one gets offered.  As I think his days as a HC are now done for good.  

coffee

That describes 70% of the head coaches in the NFL right now... I'm not saying he's not a boob... But the damage to Winston far outweighs whatever benefit they get from continuing the coaching carousel.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:17 pm

Lovie or the lack thereof in TBay will have no bearing on Winston progressing or not. Lovie does not know shit about offense IMO. He has the imagination of a single cell amiba, and usually lets the OCrun the "O" anyhow. So changing the Bossman/HC won't matter especially if they retain Koetter OC (sp) who is rumoured to get a sniff as the HC himself in TBay. Winston just needs to worry about Winston and do what he has control over to make himself better and he will be fine. Many QB's have had changes. I think during a game this year I heard of 1 QB (may have been Cutler) who has had 7 different OC's in 7 years. Now that is something there to be concerned over, but a change this early on Winston should not send him spiraling.

2cents

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:30 pm

Dirk Koetter HC WOOOOOO!

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Traded up to take a kicker in the 2nd...

lol 2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:55 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:

lol 2

R U F"N KIDDING MEEEE! frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:45 pm

I was liking the Bucs draft up until that move... a kicker in the 2nd?! Come on man...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:43 am

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
I was liking the Bucs draft up until that move...  a kicker in the 2nd?!   Come on man...

Al Davis approves. RIP.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:03 am

I know where my 2.12 is going...

wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:27 am

England Dragons wrote:
I know where my 2.12 is going...

wink

LOL have fun, I will stick to Hauschka, Steven SEA PK & Tucker, Justin BAL PK. I hope someone is stupid enough to pick him that high in this league but I dont think so... Maybe in TT.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:14 am

lol 2

He missed his first kick wow

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:35 am

Morrison Minions wrote:

lol 2

Ya, he is human. Oh ya here is another news flash, rookie QB's throw interceptions, LB's miss tackles, CB's blow coverage. Move along leave him alone. Are you mad because he has a Mexican background? Are you really Trump and not Shawn? What did you do with Shawn you evil Millionaire! We want Neutral back! you have 24 hours or Justin loses a finger.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:42 am

Tarpon Springs RedKnights wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

lol 2

Ya, he is human. Oh ya here is another news flash, rookie QB's throw interceptions, LB's miss tackles, CB's blow coverage. Move along leave him alone. Are you mad because he has a Mexican background? Are you really Trump and not Shawn? What did you do with Shawn you evil Millionaire! We want Neutral  back! you have 24 hours or Justin loses a finger.

In that short paragraph, there was a racist accusation, a put down, and a threat. Well done!

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:45 am

Morrison Minions wrote:

lol 2

Ya, he is human. Oh ya here is another news flash, rookie QB's throw interceptions, LB's miss tackles, CB's blow coverage. Move along leave him alone. Are you mad because he has a Mexican background? Are you really Trump and not Shawn? What did you do with Shawn you evil Millionaire! We want Neutral  back! you have 24 hours or Justin loses a finger.

What do you want, an apology? Here's an apology. Sorry about your finger Justin!

Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:50 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

lol 2

In that short paragraph, there was a racist accusation, a put down, and a threat. Well done!

Wow, nicely done!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Maple Grove Mean Machine wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

lol 2

Wow, nicely done!!!!
Thanks Mark... 23 hours and counting. Better hurry up make America Great Again after you return Neutral

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:55 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
Morrison Minions wrote:

lol 2

What do you want, an apology? Here's an apology. Sorry about your finger Justin!

laughing ... Answer of the Day ... Love it! Poor Justin though, sacrifices a digit for what? Losers!

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:15 pm

It's still early, but if he keeps it up, he might go from sleeper to bust before the season starts

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Tampa Bay   Thu May 25, 2017 6:25 am

TB hasn't been in the playoffs since 2007 when they lost in the WC to NYG. They haven't won a playoff game since 2002.
Is this the year?
QB-Winston making progress, 28 TDs, 60.8 compeltion rate...still 21st overall with a QBR of 86.1
RB-Martin...starts of the season with a 3 game suspension, can Sims and Rodgers fill the void?
WRs-DeSean Jackson can he take the pressure off Evans, giving TB a dual threat at WR?
TE: Brate resigned, OJ Howard is the future
O Line: Ranked in bottom half in 2016, can they improve? Sacks on Winston went from 27.5 in 2015 to 35 in 2016. Nothing done in draft to build this unit
Defense-Ranked 23rd overall in total defense in 2016. They have to get better for TB to make the playoffs.

Tampa finished 2016 at 9-7....split with ATL, NO and swept the Panthers.

Atlanta has a near lock on a playoff spot...TB and Panthers fight it out for 2nd place?

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Thu May 25, 2017 6:31 am

Merged duplicate topics.

Back to top Go down
MobTown Ravens

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Thu May 25, 2017 6:49 am

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Merged duplicate topics.

Thanks!...should have looked deeper.

Back to top Go down
http://www.gomariposa.org/
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:32 am

Week 1 game rescheduled to Week 11. Figured TB should get some attention too.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:36 am

Balls.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:40 am

Just had to take out Mike Evans, Jay Ajayi, and LaVonte David and substitute Eddie Lacy, Chris Thompson, and Justin Houston. Ouch.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:51 am

real life problems aside - this sucks

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:06 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Just had to take out Mike Evans, Jay Ajayi, and LaVonte David and substitute Eddie Lacy, Chris Thompson, and Justin Houston. Ouch.

Ouch.  That's too bad.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:14 am

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Ouch.  That's too bad.

Yeah, I bet you are upset about that. You had to sub Kwon out, but still not even. I guess I will just have to play you with my B team Brad!   laughing

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:29 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Yeah, I bet you are upset about that. You had to sub Kwon out, but still not even. I guess I will just have to play you with my B team Brad!   laughing

and... Cameron Brate. So, practically even. ;)

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:43 am

Yep, even.....

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:43 am

Will Sty be able to field a lineup this week?

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:10 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

It looks like his biggest issue will be Jameis Winston.  Does he trust his moustaki to DeShone Kizer?

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:57 pm

It looks like Koetter is coming back to coach the Bucs in 2018.  I thought there was some traction to the rumors of Gruden coming back to TB, but it doesn't look like it now.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:00 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
It looks like Koetter is coming back to coach the Bucs in 2018.  I thought there was some traction to the rumors of Gruden coming back to TB, but it doesn't look like it now.

I heard rumors too, but Gruden has said he loves his job and will never leave. They said this week that rumors were that he was assembling a coaching staff..

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:03 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:

I heard rumors too, but Gruden has said he loves his job and will never leave. They said this week that rumors were that he was assembling a coaching staff..

That's what I heard too, so that's why I figured it was going to happen.  Not sure if it's true or not, but I think I read somewhere that he makes $6mil/yr at ESPN.  That's not a bad gig right there.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers   

Back to top Go down

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: