Trent Richardson RB FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:51 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :
"Defendant Trent Richardson then stood behind Plaintiffs vehicle preventing them from backing up and called for Defendant Sevina Fate. to come out and attack Plaintiffs. Defendants, Sevina Fatu; Doe Jane Doe #2 and Defendant Terrell Richardson exited the house and came out to the driveway.

Defendant, Trent "Richards shouted curses, and commands, insisting that Defendant Sevina Fatu, come out of the house and physically assault the Plaintiffs in retribution for "disres_pecting" Richardson's house.

Acting on Defendant Trent Richardson's urging, and obeying his commands, Defendant Sevina Fate opened the driver's door and began punimeling "Plaintiff Kathleen Hunter

Sounds like a bullshit moneygrab IMHO. It'll be thrown out

Uh huh, "Look I just saw this, that drives down his value...." or some such BS, need to look through my emails............

Glad I didn't buy into it, still got the 2.09

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
Quote :
"Defendant Trent Richardson then stood behind Plaintiffs vehicle preventing them from backing up and called for Defendant Sevina Fate. to come out and attack Plaintiffs. Defendants, Sevina Fatu; Doe Jane Doe #2 and Defendant Terrell Richardson exited the house and came out to the driveway.

Defendant, Trent "Richards shouted curses, and commands, insisting that Defendant Sevina Fatu, come out of the house and physically assault the Plaintiffs in retribution for "disres_pecting" Richardson's house.

Acting on Defendant Trent Richardson's urging, and obeying his commands, Defendant Sevina Fate opened the driver's door and began punimeling "Plaintiff Kathleen Hunter

Uh huh, "Look I just saw this, that drives down his value...." or some such BS, need to look through my emails............

lol did justin try and "use" this during negotiations?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Decatur Demons wrote:
Quote :

lol did justin try and "use" this during negotiations?

I just called it a bad omen haha

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:21 am

Quote :
Richardson (lower leg) reportedly could be out until August, Will Burge of espncleveland.com reports. Analysis: The report suggests that more details will follow soon, but evidently this approach is being taken since the Browns are worried that Richardson's leg injury could develop into a stress fracture. In his absence, Montario Hardesty, Chris Ogbonnaya, Dion Lewis and Brandon Jackson are in line to see added reps at running back for the Browns.

Sheesh. Will he ever be healthy?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:29 am

Quote :
Richardson (lower leg) is practicing fully in training camp, Cleveland Plain Dealer writer Mary Kay Cabot reports. Analysis: Richardson said he would be ready for full participation in training camp, and it appears his prediction was correct. Richardson has been nicked up for most of his young career and is therefore a bit of an injury worry, but this particular ailment appears to be past him.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:55 am

(FFToday)Norv Turner, who's produced the NFL's rushing champion on five occasions, thinks Trent Richardson will carry the ball 300 times -- even in this pass-happy league. Last season, he rushed 267 times for 950 yards and 11 touchdowns.
Analysis: Turner went on to say "If that player is your best player, then I think it's probably a good thing to have him in the game and give him the ball. So I would hope Trent would have that many carries. That means he's playing healthy and playing at a pretty high level." Richardson is one of a handful of running backs that can be labeled as a "workhorse" and he will be drafted as such. He is locked in as a RB1.

i went out and got this guy for this reason. IF he can stay healthy, oh baby. IF

pray 

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Not to talk shit but my gut tells me owners of Trich are gonna be bummed this year...something seems "off" to me when a shitty team is so blatantly talking about just having "this one guy" toting the ball a ton. I don't think it ends well.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:30 pm

That's Turners M.O. Always has been

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Traded to the colts? Just saw on rotoworld...

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:25 pm

wow - a 2014 1st round pick

Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:35 pm

OMG wow, his value just changed dramatically!

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:40 pm

'kin 'ell.

shocking 

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:39 pm

Holy Shit!!!!!

Wow, does this ever change the Colts dynamic. Dont see a huge help this weekend, but, going forward, sweet

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:00 pm

shocking   surprised 

scratch   you are crazy 

cheers

Glad this happened after they played the Phins...

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Yeah, HOLY SHIT.

CLE have made bad decision after bad decision after bad decision but I thought that ended when the new owner assumed the position... guess not.

Either CLE knows something we don't or they just got raped. Not a felony when your victim consents, right?

LOVE it for TRich.
McGahee a decent short-term solution.
LOVE it for Rainey.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Now people saying TRich is the disapointment?

Really?..

Slow start?..

CLE is the disappointment…

TRich is one of those rare RB talents… CLE?.. they’re the brain(dead) trust that hitched their wagons to clowns like Weeden, Gordon, etc, etc, etc… and here I thought their new owner would turn things around… just wow!

IND just stole the best young RB for?.. one 1st Round pick… felony?.. not if your victim consents, right?

Man, let the haters hate… unless CLE knows something we don’t (i.e., TRich was the gunman in the Hernandez case), then they just flat-out got raped… in all orifices…

Wonder if the GM meant to click on the Reject link but, instead, fat-fingered the Accept link.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:26 pm

I feel like I won a small lottery today. Thank God for the Browns being tarded.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Cleveland is a fucking wasteland joke of a team and their fans must be ready to commit suicide. Hope they enjoy their Richardson jerseys...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:00 pm

Quote :
"You know, Mr. Lombardi. The fans are getting pretty mad at Brandon Weeden. Maybe we should make a change."

"Say no more, I know just what to do!"

"We're gonna shop for a QB?"

"Exactly."

"What are we gonna offer? How high of a price are we willing to go?"

"What if we offer someone two first round draft picks for their high profile QB?"

"I mean, I guess somebody would take that. The Rams got quite a few picks back when Washington traded to draft RG3."

"Exactly! We can get a QB like RG3!"

"But which picks are we going to give up? This year and next year?"

"We can give up both our first round picks from this year."

"But Mr. Lombardi, we only have one first round pick this year."

"Not anymore!"

"Wait...what do you mean?"

"We got another one from the Colts."

"But...how? When?"

"When we traded them Trent Richardson!"

"We...we traded...what? WHO?! WHEN!?!"

"Just now. While we were talking."

"WHY WOULD WE DO THAT?!"

"To get a new QB. Try to keep up."

"BUT TRENT RICHARDSON?! OUR STARTING RUNNING BACK, TRENT RICHARDSON?! THE BEST PLAYER ON OUR OFFENSE, TRENT RICHARDSON?!"

"Sacrifices have to be made. And, while I'm on that subject...I'm sorry, Mr. Farmer. You know too much."
RIP Ray Farmer (7/1/74-9/18/13)

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:04 pm

Some other quality reactions:

"Wow. Weeden is so bad that another team actually picked off one of their players"

"What is this? Madden?"

"I don't think I've ever been so fucking pissed at this franchise. Two fucking games in and they're blowing up the team. Fuck Banner. Kill Weeden. Fuck Greg Little. Fuck Oniel Cousins. Fuck Buster Skrine. Fuck this. This team won't win 4 games. I fucking hate everyone."

"Tanking for Bridgewater. Nice."

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:08 pm

Thing is, they didn't need to move TRich to win the Bridgewater sweepstakes... just keep doing what you're doing...

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:31 pm

There has to be more, but we may never know. Conflict with the new Head Coach? Personal issues?

But....

The real burning question.....

The one that MUST be answered....

Will they re-shoot the NFL.com Fantasy commercial??????????????????????

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Just wow...can't wait to hear what this stemmed from.

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Easy - Trent demanded a trade so he could get away from the dead end Browns.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:43 pm

Possible, of course, but I really, really doubt it.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:09 pm

They are tanking on purpose to draft Bridgewater with the 1.01

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
They are tanking on purpose to draft Bridgewater with the 1.01
As I read someone else to say, they could have accomplished that without giving up their best player.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Shit... knowing the Browns' player evaluation competence, their fans will soon be cheering for the next great roster additions... McCringleberry or Donkey Teeth.

Trent fell into their lap... no way even a pedestrian brain trust can fuck that one up.

Perhaps they saw something in Rainey... perhaps the GM, meaning to click on the Reject link, fat-fingered the Accept link... perhaps someone lost a bet and the wager was far more than a shaven eyebrow... oh, the possibilities...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:38 pm

New Berlin Blitzkrieg wrote:
Shit... knowing the Browns' player evaluation competence, their fans will soon be cheering for the next great roster additions... McCringleberry or Donkey Teeth.

Trent fell into their lap... no way even a pedestrian brain trust can fuck that one up.

Perhaps they saw something in Rainey... perhaps the GM, meaning to click on the Reject link, fat-fingered the Accept link... perhaps someone lost a bet and the wager was far more than a shaven eyebrow... oh, the possibilities...
Perhaps someone took the saying "If it's yellow let it mellow and if it's brown flush it down" too damn seriously. surprised 

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:33 am

Unreal. Would be fun if it changed the way NFL GMs viewed the stigma of in-season trades and started all dishing around their stud players...

On second though, Cleveland is just fucking retarded. Yea, an unknown rookie next year will be better to build around than a stud 2nd year running back. Then again, maybe his dings and injures are more worrisome than we know. Anything is possible.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:35 am

Yep... like I said regarding fantasy trades... definitely applies in the NFL where the game is these guys' careers and millions of dollars are on the line:

A draft pick is most-often (if not always) a lottery ticket... you normally try to acquire draft picks in hopes of landing a rare talent like Richardson... not the other way around.

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:46 am

I'm not saying Cleveland did the right thing, but if you look at it from their perspective, a HB in today's NFL are easy to come by, even in the latter stages of the draft (round 3) and gone are the days you need an elite 3 down back. Acquiring an extra pick in the 1st allows them to go with the BPA with their own draft pick, most likely to try to solve their QB deficiency. Bridgewater, is seriously Andrew Luck part 2.0 and if I was an organization that had the choice between Richardson or Bridgewater, I'd take Bridgewater and not look back. While the Browns weren't a good team with Trent, they were never going to get the 1.01 and were certainly better than they were playing. With Indy's 1st, they can use that to trade down and acquire more picks to further build their team. I think they could have and should have gotten more for Trent, but I'm not against the strategy of completely breaking it down to rebuild. I reading some rumors that Cleveland is also looking to trade Josh Gordon in the next 2-3 weeks too. We'll see what happens. What we do know is that Trent Richardson has to be the happiest fucking guy in the world right now.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:13 am

Good points, Jason.

Taking the morning-after approach, the only terrible thing about it is that they could perhaps have received more honey in exchange for TRich. Then again, maybe this was the market's high point... There are enough RB-needy teams in the league to have one believe that a 1st Round pick was a steal but I doubt they'd trade TRich to PIT or perhaps even any AFC team.

At the end of the day, they're not winning and TRich's health/value will have deteriorated by the time they're ready to claim some Ws. You're definitely right about that. The days of RB-centric offenses does seem a bit retro nowadays and it would seem franchises who (over)pay for RBs are placing quite a bit of honey in a fragile jar with a short expiration date... and they're not doing all that well if you're looking at the standings.

Cleveland holding onto TRich would have been the (bad) equivalent of a guy hot for a butt-ugly chick with big boobs. Much like RBs, there are plenty of big TTs but what's the point when either is going to waste? "But it's titties!" you say? "I don't care as long as they're tits and they're big," you claim? Some fat dudes have TTs too... go ahead... motor boat... have at it. It's about the whole package. Head to toe. Quarterback to Cornerback.

I still would like to believe they could have received more than a 1st Round pick for him but that may just be the fantasy football GM in me.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:25 am

A voice of dissent here.

Really bad move by CLE. History tends to back me up on this one.

Since regaining their Franchise in 1999, they are, including this year, 71-153. 15 years of "rebuilding" They have had a #1 overall QB pick. Couch. That worked out well. For some reason, they just don't seem to get it right and I think they missed out on this one.

Is Martin better than Richardson? Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell. What would their numbers be if they had switched teams? I would venture to say that Richardson's would be better. You are only as good as what is around you and, frankly, Cleveland sucks.

Richardson managed a paltry 950 yds and 11 TD's on that team. The stat no one is listing? 51 Receptions. Yes only 1 TD, but, what is his value in Indy as a Receiver? Extremely high in that offense. Weeden vs Luck. Yeah. Uh-huh.

Why throw in the towel here? They are going to get a high pick all on their own. The only possibility in my mind, is that they have something cooking already for someone like Cousins. To me, that is the only thing that makes sense here.

Grade: Colts - A++, Browns - C-

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:36 am

Great... so they get Cousins... one step forward... two steps back. Is Cousin's better than Weeden?.. yeah, he may be... but that's like picking between a punch to the guts or a kick to the nuts. I don't want either one.

Why are the backup QBs always so popular?..
Big mistake if they go that route. Big, big mistake.

But, yeah, I think that theory does hold some water... perhaps they're trying to amass a collection of picks that they can then send to the 2014 1.01 owner to ensure they get their "guy"...

Love TRich... truly one of the rarer talents... but it's far easier to find suitable RBs than it is to find suitable QBs, WRs, TEs, etc...

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:39 am

Not saying I like it... because I LOVE it for IND.

And still of the opinion that they traded a known, valuable asset for a scratch off ticket...

But I understand the move far more now that the initial shock value has worn off overnight.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:56 am

New Berlin Blitzkrieg wrote:
Great... so they get Cousins... one step forward... two steps back.  Is Cousin's better than Weeden?.. yeah, he may be... but that's like picking between a punch to the guts or a kick to the nuts.  I don't want either one.

Why are the backup QBs always so popular?..
Big mistake if they go that route.  Big, big mistake.

But, yeah, I think that theory does hold some water... perhaps they're trying to amass a collection of picks that they can then send to the 2014 1.01 owner to ensure they get their "guy"...

Love TRich... truly one of the rarer talents... but it's far easier to find suitable RBs than it is to find suitable QBs, WRs, TEs, etc...
Honestly, I think Cousins has somewhat proven himself.

Take away the SEA game last year, 3-10, 31 yds, on September 6th, after that, he is 33-48, 667 yds and 4 TD's.

Not bad numbers and I also fully believe there are a number of NFL teams he could start for. The 'Skins are sitting in a very nice spot with him. I just don't believe they will trade him, as they are not sold on RG3's health yet. That appears to be why they drafted him in the first place. That was also a great move in hindsight that a lot of us questioned at the time.

I don't really agree with the whole "easier to find line" either. There are very few stud RB's in the NFL now. You can find RB's, but, can you find many that come near to TRich's potential? No. I could very well be wrong, but, if at the end of the year he becomes a top 5 RB, then this is a bad move. Honestly, if they are so easy to find, why did the Colts trade away a 1st when they already had Bradshaw? In my mind, that kind of talent isn't so easy to find, is why.

And, one more time.....

CLEVELAND SUCKS

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:57 am

Decatur Demons wrote:
CLEVELAND SUCKS
I think we can all agree with that.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:47 am

Did you guys catch Irsay's Twitter activity yesterday? Got to love the enthusiasm...

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:50 pm

Ah yes, love a good debate. The more I think about it.....

So, let's look at how this was "ok" for Cleveland.

You just gave away your best, arguably, player. You could say Joe Hayden, I agree.

Yep, he "only" rushed at 3.6 ypc. Only.

Let's look at that. What part of Cleveland's passing game struck fear into NFL D's? None. They stacked 8, sometimes 9, in the box because Cleveland couldn't throw the ball. Also, 6 games against BAL, PIT, CIN. Some great to very good D's last year.

So, only 3.6 ypc. I actually think looking at that, on any other team, he very well may have gone at 5+ ypc. I'm not sure how well any RB can do behind that hot mess.

All of that for a potential mid 20's 1st.

Unless there is something medical going on, I don't get it and never will.

As a Colts fan, all I can say is thank you.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:32 pm

A quick take on this topic on behalf of the lowly Browns.

Trent ain't no A.Pete. Is he good, sure, but he ain't a savior.

The Browns NEED a QB. I cannot stress need enough. By moving Trent for a 1st rounder, even if it is pick 32 means they can now trade up ala the Skins and others and offer who ever has the 1st overall a shitload package for the rights to that pick. They have multiple 1st, 3rds, and 4ths I believe. Furthermore, they may just suck enough this year to land the 1st overall all by themselves and then have those 7 picks in the first 4 rounds to build upon.

Without a QB Trent will never be awesome. By the time they find one muddling around in a year or two Trent will have used up half his shelf life. Trent does not appear to be a back who will producing game changing stats in his late 20's. This dood can barely stay healthy in his early 20's. So IMO moving him now is not as ludicrous as some think it is.

Another thing is. Who even trades 1st rounder for backs now? Not many if any.

That's the take from my desk. Sometimes brazen and bold moves are needed. Will it work? Time will tell. One thing I would do if I just made that deal. That would be to hire one bad ass scouting department, so this latest rebuild does not shit the bed.

coffee 

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:40 pm

It will be fun to look back at this in 2-3 years and see what the outcome is. I just don't trust Cleveland to make the right moves. They haven't in 15 years, why would they change now?

I could be all wrong about this, maybe it does make sense for them.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:52 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:
It will be fun to look back at this in 2-3 years and see what the outcome is. I just don't trust Cleveland to make the right moves. They haven't in 15 years, why would they change now?

I concur Bob with everything you just said.
I see the sense on Clevelands end.
I too hate the idea of banking on Cleveland getting it right though, as their track record of late. Hell, since they rejoined the NFL is atrocious.
However, as I like to say "even a broken clock is right twice a day." Will next April be their day? We shall see.

One thing is certain ... Sucks 2-B a Browns Fan. hairout

:devil:  

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:04 pm

Decatur Demons wrote:

That's the key statement.

Do they know what they're doing?..

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:12 pm

True that their track record is not good recently, but this is a brand new front office, who wasn't invested in T. Rich and may (we'll see) be able to make the right moves to get this ship turned around and pointed in the right direction. Or maybe they will continue in the predecessor's footsteps and continue to muck it up!

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Well, let's see.

7 Head Coaches since 1999.
3-4 GM's
3-4 Presidents.

Not just one group alone has screwed this team.

Granted, the team was sold AFTER the Draft, but, still.

Maybe it will get better under Haslam's ownership, because, the one thing for sure, it can't get worse.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:56 am

I guess I am one of the few that thinks " there has got to be SOMETHING wrong with TRich" Lambardi is a well respected personnel man in the league. A GM who knows what he is doing does want to get rid of a player at high point of value but also realizes that TRich is valued by others talent wise.

I do look at the 3.5 yards per carry. I look at the fact the Alabama running backs struggle in the NFL principally because they are used to an offensive line that get them to the second level untouched. I also think there is some x factor maturity deal that holds him back. Maybe he isn't liked by the coaches. maybe he is late for meetings or doesn't give good effort in practices.

Something smells fishy here and fantasy wise while some are buying, I am staying away.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:04 am

I read today that Holmgren offered Indy his entire draft that year to move up and get Luck. QB's rule the NFL. EAGLES need one too. Vick is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:20 am

I think that Vick had a bad game but is tailor made for that offense. I thin there is a certain qb over in texas who could run it even better. It would be nice if he got rid of the "cash money" gesticulation after tds though.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:53 am

I agree with Lance in that Vick is a horrible QB. At best, he's pedestrian... his decision-making, accuracy, etc. are lacking on a number of levels... and that long standing opinion has nothing to do with last night or the fact that they're now 1-2.

But I also agree with Jason here in that Vick is one of the optimal QBs for that offense... the scheme hides many of his shortcomings and strengthens the things he does do well.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trent Richardson RB FA   

Back to top Go down

Trent Richardson RB FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: