HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Morgan Burnett GB S

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Morgan Burnett GB S   Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Quote :
Burnett signed a four-year extension with the Packers on Monday, NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports. Analysis: The contract is apparently worth up to $24.75 million and includes $8.25 million guaranteed. Burnett averaged 115 tackles over the last two seasons and is entering the final year of his rookie deal. He's firmly on the IDP radar after leading all non-linebackers in tackles last season.

cheers

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Burnett GB S   Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Quote :
Burnett (hamstring) was in fact limited in Wednesday's practice, the Packers' official site reports. Analysis: While he was able to partake in the majority of drills in the open portion of practice, coach Mike McCarthy deemed Burnett's activity level to be curbed. If he continues to progress in an appropriate manner, expect Burnett's playmaking self at free safety against the Redskins on Sunday.
Fuck this guy.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Burnett GB S   Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:13 am

Dude fucked me in a league or two. In Roster Wars I just couldn't take the chance that he wouldn't play (no dice rolls for me EVER again) so I took him out but I kept reading everywhere that he would play. Lost one league because he didn't play.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Burnett GB S   Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:42 am

Carolina Werewolves wrote:
Dude fucked me in a league or two. In Roster Wars I just couldn't take the chance that he wouldn't play (no dice rolls for me EVER again) so I took him out but I kept reading everywhere that he would play. Lost one league because he didn't play.
I am choosing to consume this post as "Roster Wars is so great that I couldn't go wrong"

tongue 

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Burnett GB S   Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:37 pm

Quote :
Burnett (hamstring) is probable for Sunday's game against Detroit. Analysis: Burnett practiced fully all week and finally is ready to make his 2013 debut. He's immediately back into DB1 territory in most IDP leagues.
Can't decide whether or not to plug him in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Burnett GB S   

Back to top Go down

Morgan Burnett GB S
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: