x

Share | 

Peyton Manning QB RET

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:38 pm

Post season performance doesn't translate to someones ranking as best of all time. When judging the best qbs of all time, you're either talking best careers of all time, of best at pisuiton of qb. At position of qb, Peyton is easily top 5 of not not 3. Eli has a better postseason record... He is not better than peyton as a qb.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Decatur Freakshow wrote:
Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
Bob... didn't you mean one and done in the playoffs?

That has been Peyton's calling card pretty much his whole career...   he is the king of one and dones!

LOL.

Yeah, maybe he is.

You still cannot deny that he is one of the Top 5 QB's of all time. (I won't put him 1st). Brady and Peyton have contributed more to the NFL we have today than anyone else. I really do not think you can deny that either.

I really wish he had just retired, the last 5-6 games last year were just brutal to watch. You could easily see he has lost some of the magic he had. Father time gets us all Peyton, just wish you would realize that.

I think comparing "all-time" players across all different eras of the NFL evolution is a bit pointless,   but if I get the benefit of hindsight with looking at all the historical QB's who played in the NFL,   I am sure I can find many more than 5 QB's with a much better track record of coming up big in the big games of the postseason...   Peyton has not been money in the postseason,  that is just a fact and a sidenote to his otherwise impressive career...

Peyton put up alot of stats and did well in the regular season...  but that doesn't make him a necessary addition to the top 5 all-time,   against which I think is a bit pointless and hard to narrow down...  but I can have my own opinions,   and even though I am not sure who my top 5 all time QBs would be,   I doubt very much that Peyton would even rank in my top 10...  but whatever,  that is just my opinion,   don't really care if anyone else agrees with it or not...

surprised

shocking

frustrated

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:52 pm

Yeah, you really just cannot tell that Chris despises Peyton.

Of course, if "Top" QB's were only to be ranked on the Postseason, where does that drop Marino too?

8-10 in the Playoffs and only went to one Super Bowl, but, still, at minimum, a Top 20 QB.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:24 pm

I didn't say that top QB's should only be ranked on the postseason, but it is definitely a factor, and no, Marino wouldn't be in my top 10 either...

I don't really despise Peyton, but I definitely don't like him and it is safe to say that I have no respect at all for the Manning family as a whole....

Also, I was very clear that it was just my own opinion, but I stand by it... for me, Peyton's complete and utter failure as a postseason QB would overshadow everything else enough to keep him out of my top 10... even the one super bowl that the Colts won was in spite of Manning's performance and not becuase of it... I am not trying to convince anyone else to share my opinion, but at the same time, popular opinion by others isn't going to convince me that he is a top QB...

I will concede that he "was" a great player at one point, I just don't think he was an all time great in my opinion

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:48 pm

The guy that holds / will hold the single season and all time records for passing & TDs is not in your top 10?? As well as the guy who threw 40+ TDs back when 25 was a great year?

I'm all for swimming upstream but that's a little :crazy:

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:23 pm

Exactly, he's not in MY top 10... I don't give a rip where he ranks in yours or anyone elses... thought I was pretty clear about that! tongue

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Wow, Broncos asked Manning to take $10MM pay cut earlier this year... https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/613767822108413952

Back to top Go down
Winsted Psychos

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:38 pm

Well they need cap money to surround him with talent that can help him win the SB. I'm sure he cares more about winning then he does about what he's getting paid at this point.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:45 pm

Winsted Psychos wrote:
I'm sure he cares more about winning then he does about what he's getting paid at this point.

That would be a departure from his priorities over his career.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:42 pm

Manning looks absolutely horrible, his dead arm is throwing dead ducks all over the place. It's sad really, watching a great QB a shell of his former self.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:22 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Manning looks absolutely horrible, his dead arm is throwing dead ducks all over the place. It's sad really, watching a great QB a shell of his former self.

Obviously not what he once was, but I thought he looked pretty good when he could step up and into his throws. But on the run or throwing off his back foot, "Quack"..."Quack". Timing is way off..."O" line is horrid, and he just took a dive on several occasions...Probably should have left two years ago...But hey, they are 2-0...(Lucky pick-six B-Damned...LOL!)

But must agree...Hate seeing greatness slowly "fade away"...Reminds me of Favre.

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:38 am

There only hope is to keep him in the shotgun but regardless his throws outside the numbers got pick 6 written all over them

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:39 pm

Tons of wounded ducks, under/over thrown balls. He's not the same guy and thus should be his last year. His stats ended up decent but he should have lost his team the game for the 2nd strait week. Defense bailed ol noodle arm out.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:45 pm

You guys know he threw 3 touchdowns, right?

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:02 pm

Morrison Minions wrote:
You guys know he threw 3 touchdowns, right?

Did you watch the game? He did better out of the shotgun and he's gonna get his TD's based on pure knowledge but physically this guy is really limited. I can't imagine what he's gonna look like in the cold. Broncos are going nowhere.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:23 pm

He looked pretty decent in the 4th quarter, but it was a mixed bag for sure... His arm strength is definitely not what it was and his accuracy was inconsistent. Like others have mentioned, when he had time to set up and use proper fundamentals, those were his best throws, but that OL is not giving him time consistently... He looks awful on the rollouts and bootlegs, I know those are a big part of the Kubiak playbook, but they should limit how many of those they call.

He is still decent but a shell of his older self, at the end of the day the Donkos are 2-0, although that has more to do with their improved defense than it does with Peyton...

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:13 pm

If Kubiak/Elway thought he was going to look good on the rollouts and boots they are dumbasses...

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:41 pm

Sure he's not as good as he was, but he doesn't look "horrible" and he isn't washed up (yet)

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:18 pm

He looks pretty bad. That was the ugliest 256/3/1 I have seen. Check down Manning. Any ball past 10 yards was off.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:33 pm

Boy...

Holy fuck.

If you told me last year that Blaine Gabbert would be playing better than Manning in 2015 I'd call you insane.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Should have retired at the end of the 2013 season. Just horrible. I hope whatever record he reached today was worth the shame to him.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:23 pm

It sucks to see it end like this...

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:36 pm

He deserves better than me comparing him to a degenerate gambler, but since last season he's looked like an old man sitting at a slot machine, continually pulling twenties out of his wallet hoping to hit. Now he's at the ATM trying to get a cash advance on his credit card but it's being denied. Gotta know when to walk away. You were up huge...and now all of a sudden you're trying to explain to your wife that you won't be able to make the mortgage payment.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:39 pm

I know all about that...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:34 pm

It was painful to watch. It was even more painful when the camera was on him after he was benched. He looked like he was going to cry. He had to know that this season wouldn't be great for him statistically right? Or when you are the much of a competitor are you blind and still think you can work through it and do the things you have always done?

Like Andy said, it is sad to see. He is one of the greatest, just played a little too long.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:04 pm

I will say this though...I don't think it's all him. This team is 7-2 and granted most of that has to do with Denvers defense but I'm looking at the coaching staff here just as much as I am looking at Peyton. I just have trouble seeing a guy fall off this abruptly unless there is an injury or a coaching issue. Guys like Peyton can play the position in their sleep...he is absolutely fading and this was a very rough game but I always said Sanders is "eh" and with Mannings declining arm strength Demaryius is not going to get what he needs to produce and frankly the coaching staff to me could only be more comical if Caldwell joined them.

I hope Peyton gets back on the field and literally gives every fuckin ounce he's got to kick ass one more game and then have an "injury" that ends his career so he can walk away with some dignity because he deserves that. I can't blame the guy for not wanting to hang em up but it sure looks like he should have in 2014.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I will say this though...I don't think it's all him.  This team is 7-2 and granted most of that has to do with Denvers defense but I'm looking at the coaching staff here just as much as I am looking at Peyton.  I just have trouble seeing a guy fall off this abruptly unless there is an injury or a coaching issue.  Guys like Peyton can play the position in their sleep...he is absolutely fading and this was a very rough game but I always said Sanders is "eh" and with Mannings declining arm strength Demaryius is not going to get what he needs to produce and frankly the coaching staff to me could only be more comical if Caldwell joined them.

I hope Peyton gets back on the field and literally gives every fuckin ounce he's got to kick ass one more game and then have an "injury" that ends his career so he can walk away with some dignity because he deserves that.  I can't blame the guy for not wanting to hang em up but it sure looks like he should have in 2014.

I can see that and he is not running "his" offense. But the balls he throws are just terrible. From time to time he shows zip, but more often than not it is a wounded duck that wobbles all over in the air until it dies short most of the time. It's time. It's time for him to walk away and enjoy a cushy broadcast gig after the season, if he makes it through.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:37 pm

It's totally on him. Demaryius doesn't need the long ball - he just needs the ball. He's always been an after the catch guy. But Peyton will have a few more decent games and anything is possible in the playoffs.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:42 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
It's totally on him.  Demaryius doesn't need the long ball - he just needs the ball.  He's always been an after the catch guy.  But Peyton will have a few more decent games and anything is possible in the playoffs.

Yeah...I just don't want it to be...Peyton should be the kind of guy that goes out with honor...this sucks. And almost all of it is on him...I save a little for the donkeys coaching that team. laughing

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:01 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
It's totally on him.  Demaryius doesn't need the long ball - he just needs the ball.  He's always been an after the catch guy.  But Peyton will have a few more decent games and anything is possible in the playoffs.

Yeah...I just don't want it to be...Peyton should be the kind of guy that goes out with honor...this sucks.  And almost all of it is on him...I save a little for the donkeys coaching that team.  laughing

They are fortunate as hell that their defense has bailed them out on fluky last minute fumble/pick 6's. Instead of 7-2, they could easily be 4-5. Especially with a QB that has 9 TD's and 17 picks and a 67 QB Rating.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:55 am

Peyton just didn't want Eli to have more rings.

TOO BAD PEYTON! ELI IS THE BETTER QB!

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:31 am

LOL
ROFL

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:53 am

I love seeing him benched!  Mainly because I despise the Broncos  hehe mock

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:08 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
I love seeing him benched!  Mainly because I despise the Broncos  hehe mock

In that case, you should prefer that they keep starting him.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:13 am

It's sad to see this with any of the great players. There's just no denying it, he's lost it. It's sad when his good game was against the Packers, yet he didn't throw a TD. You just can't lead the league in interceptions and not back it up with TDs. Some will question whether or not he is done, but at this point, we have a full year to judge him by.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:23 am

Quote :
Peyton Manning
AP
The nightmare season for Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning is getting worse.

Manning has a torn plantar fascia in his right foot, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports. According to Schefter, Manning had already been diagnosed with plantar fasciitis, but the condition has now worsened.

There’s no immediate word on how long a torn plantar fascia will cause Manning to be out. The NBA’s Pau Gasol missed about six weeks with a torn plantar fascia in 2013; if Manning misses that much time he’d be out for the regular season but back for the playoffs.

Of course, if Brock Osweiler plays well in Manning’s absence, the Broncos might not put Manning back on the field for the playoffs. And if Osweiler plays poorly, the Broncos could still miss the playoffs.

Which means it’s possible that Manning’s season, and career, ended yesterday.

Wow, I think it's done.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:31 am

tough way to go out if this is how it plays out... Over his career he put up alot of numbers but he lost the big games more often than not, and while I still don't even consider him a top 10 all time QB, he deserves better than going out on a game where he scores -12 fantasy points!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:47 am

tough way to go out if this is how it plays out...   Over his career he put up alot of numbers but he lost the big games more often than not,   and while I still don't even consider him a top 10 all time QB,  he deserves better than going out on a game where he scores -12 fantasy points!

You don't consider Peyton Manning top 10 all time? I would like to see that list.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:24 am

I didn't see the game and am actually glad that I didn't.  I've always hated Manning as a player but respect the work ethic and he had some funny moments on SNL.  But I am getting the feeling that there may be something with this injury and not merely a smoke screen to let him retire in peace and with some dignity intact.  I'm wondering if he was focused primarily on taking the yardage title and planned on shutting it down after that.  I could see Elway being on board with this as well.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:05 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I didn't see the game and am actually glad that I didn't.  I've always hated Manning as a player but respect the work ethic and he had some funny moments on SNL.  But I am getting the feeling that there may be something with this injury and not merely a smoke screen to let him retire in peace and with some dignity intact.  I'm wondering if he was focused primarily on taking the yardage title and planned on shutting it down after that.  I could see Elway being on board with this as well.

You mean for this lady game, not the year right? Because I don't think any GM would go with a guy they don't believe in to start the year if given the option. For this game, yes. But then he threw 4 picks... Ouch.

Back to top Go down
Kirksville Growlers

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:10 am

Another starter for the Growlers bites the dust. Too bad we have no QB's now...

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
tough way to go out if this is how it plays out...   Over his career he put up alot of numbers but he lost the big games more often than not,   and while I still don't even consider him a top 10 all time QB,  he deserves better than going out on a game where he scores -12 fantasy points!

You don't consider Peyton Manning top 10 all time? I would like to see that list.

As far as a list like that goes,  just speaking for myself only,  it is more about winning championships and being clutch when it is all on the line and less about stats...   No doubt that Peyton has been one of the best statistical producers of all time,  but that doesn't make him an all time great as far as I am concerned...  Manning has overall been terrible in the playoffs,  more one and dones than anything and ironically his one super bowl ring was more due to the way the Colts defense played more than anything he did...   Peyton is 11-13 in the post season,  sub .500 is not great,  and as far as I know,  the only playoff record Peyton Manning holds is the most playoff losses all time with 13!

This got me thinking about my actual top 10 so I made a list,  checked some stats and this would be my top 10 all time quarterbacks,  where winning the big games is my main criteria:

1. Joe Montana  Titles: 4   postseason win pct: .696
2. Bart Starr  Titles: 5   postseason win pct: .900
3. Tom Brady  Titles: 4   postseason win pct: .724
4. Otto Graham  Titles: 7   postseason win pct: .750
5. Terry Bradshaw  Titles: 4   postseason win pct: .737
6. Johnny Unitas  Titles: 3   postseason win pct: .750
7. Troy Aikmna  Titles: 3   postseason win pct: .733
8. Roger Staubach  Titles: 2   postseason win pct: .647
9. John Elway  Titles: 2   postseason win pct: .667
10. Kurt Warner  Titles: 1   postseason win pct: .692

I would also rank other players ahead of Manning like Brett Favre,   Steve Young,  Sid Luckman,   Ben Rapistburger and even Eli Manning among others,   don't think Peyton even cracks my top 15.   I would even rate Jim Kelly ahead even though he didn't win a title he made it to 4 superbowls and had a winning playoff record.  Ironically,  Eli Manning (who we all know is not as good talent wise as Peyton)  is probably one of the most clutch playoff quarterbacks that there is!

Peyton may very well be a better "passer" than many of the players I rank ahead of him,  but that doesn't make him a better quarterback as far as I am concerned...

Last edited by Devils Tower Outlaws on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Nice list, I may have to do one and start another thread. I have never heard anyone make an argument that Warner had a better QB career than Manning but interesting. Also T his can go back to the whole, "ranking QB's based on titles" debate. Good convo.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:38 pm

Yeah, well like I mentioned, the post-season performance is by far the most important factor... for me at least... If we are talking about who the greatest all time "passers" are then Peyton belongs in the mix along with other guys like Dan Marino... But if we are talking about greatest quarterbacks then for me that means who are the best guys to lead your team when it is do or die and the stakes are the highest... I'm sorry but for me Peyton doesn't belong in that discussion, I am more surprised when he wins a playoff game as opposed to when he loses one...

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:31 pm

Apparently he has a torn planter faces in his foot. Whatever that is. He's out next game. Was likely only playing to get the record.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:04 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Apparently he has a torn planter faces in his foot.  Whatever that is.  He's out next game.  Was likely only playing to get the record.

Thats the same injury that Antonio Gates had a couple years back that took him quite a while to get over...  that type of injury is a big deal deal to a receiver becuase you have to plant and push off really hard,  I am sure it is painful for a QB as well,  but it seems like it would be possible to play through it as well.   Depends on the severity I guess...

Last edited by Devils Tower Outlaws on Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:04 pm

Time to retire. No-one wants to see him playing like that again.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

As far as a list like that goes,  just speaking for myself only,  it is more about winning championships and being clutch when it is all on the line and less about stats...   No doubt that Peyton has been one of the best statistical producers of all time,  but that doesn't make him an all time great as far as I am concerned...  Manning has overall been terrible in the playoffs,  more one and dones than anything and ironically his one super bowl ring was more due to the way the Colts defense played more than anything he did...   Peyton is 11-13 in the post season,  sub .500 is not great,  and as far as I know,  the only playoff record Peyton Manning holds is the most playoff losses all time with 13!

This got me thinking about my actual top 10 so I made a list,  checked some stats and this would be my top 10 all time quarterbacks,  where winning the big games is my main criteria:

1. Joe Montana  Titles: 4   postseason win pct: .696
2. Bart Starr  Titles: 5   postseason win pct: .900
3. Tom Brady  Titles: 4   postseason win pct: .724
4. Otto Graham  Titles: 7   postseason win pct: .750
5. Terry Bradshaw  Titles: 4   postseason win pct: .737
6. Johnny Unitas  Titles: 3   postseason win pct: .750
7. Troy Aikmna  Titles: 3   postseason win pct: .733
8. Roger Staubach  Titles: 2   postseason win pct: .647
9. John Elway  Titles: 2   postseason win pct: .667
10. Kurt Warner  Titles: 1   postseason win pct: .692

I would also rank other players ahead of Manning like Brett Favre,   Steve Young,  Sid Luckman,   Ben Rapistburger and even Eli Manning among others,   don't think Peyton even cracks my top 15.   I would even rate Jim Kelly ahead even though he didn't win a title he made it to 4 superbowls and had a winning playoff record.  Ironically,  Eli Manning (who we all know is not as good talent wise as Peyton)  is probably one of the most clutch playoff quarterbacks that there is!

Peyton may very well be a better "passer" than many of the players I rank ahead of him,  but that doesn't make him a better quarterback as far as I am concerned...

I love lists like this.....I guess if this is your criteria and you had one playoff season to win you would select T Dilfer as your QB over D Marino, F Tarkenton, and D Fouts right??????

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

doh

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:49 pm

Apparently he has a torn planter faces in his foot.  Whatever that is.  He's out next game.  Was likely only playing to get the record.

I have been dealing with planter fasciitis for some time now although I am either one tough mofo or mine isn't nearly as bad as that of Manning or Gates because when it wasn't at it's worst I would still go running. It does suck though...I would run and as soon as I got off my feet for a bit when I would go to stand back up I look like a 95 year old man walking on it.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:51 pm

I have been dealing with planter fasciitis for some time now although I am either one tough mofo or mine isn't nearly as bad as that of Manning or Gates because when it wasn't at it's worst I would still go running.  It does suck though...I would run and as soon as I got off my feet for a bit when I would go to stand back up I look like a 95 year old man walking on it.

Did you also injure it dodging 300 pound men that wanted to rip your head off? laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peyton Manning QB RET   

Back to top Go down

Peyton Manning QB RET
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: