:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 

Quinton Patton WR SF

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Quinton Patton WR SF   Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:14 pm

A lot of people were high on this kid. Went to a decent situation.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Patton WR SF   Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:52 pm

This will be interesting, not a lot of competition at WR in SF.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Patton WR SF   Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:55 am

Quote :
(Rotoworld) The Sacramento Bee doesn't consider 49ers WR A.J. Jenkins a lock for a roster spot. Analysis: CSN Bay Area's Matt Maiocco has hinted at the same thing. Sac Bee beat writer Matt Barrows considers Anquan Boldin, Kyle Williams, and Quinton Patton the only locks in the 49ers' receiver corps. We'd agree on Patton, but wouldn't go that far on Williams, who is a special-teams type returning from a torn ACL. Cutting a first-rounder just 16 months after he was picked would be almost unprecedented, but Jenkins has shown zero on the field.
Not so much competition here anymore. Starting to look like Patton may end up being one hell of a Sleeper pick for those that took him.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Patton WR SF   Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Mmm I was so right on Jenkins.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Patton WR SF   Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Well, it looks like Patton will make the team, but whether or not he starts or produces much this season is still completely up in the air. I was not very high on Patton but we'll see how he adapts to the pros and what kind of opportunity he earns...

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Patton WR SF   Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Well,  it looks like Patton will make the team,  but whether or not he starts or produces much this season is still completely up in the air.    I was not very high on Patton but we'll see how he adapts to the pros and what kind of opportunity he earns...
Umm, think that's a little off. Right now, Jenkins is listed as WR2 on the depth chart. Williams/Patton are WR3 and 4.

The rest? Household names all of them....Moore, Lockett, Hall, Osgood, Hawkins, Jacobs.

The only other one that could make a difference is Collie and he won't stay healthy enough.

I'm going to venture to say that Patton starts across from Boldin at this rate.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Patton WR SF   Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Don't forget Manningham. He's nothing special but he's adequate and could easily steal time / looks.

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Patton WR SF   Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Don't forget Manningham.  He's nothing special but he's adequate and could easily steal time / looks.
Still on PUP, last I saw, Harbaugh had said he wasn't sure at all he would be back anytime soon.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Patton WR SF   Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:41 pm

I don't know, I would think the 9ers could bring in some more help as well... This is a team that expects to be making another run at the super bowl, not sure they want to depend on a rookie who hasn't made a single catch so far during training camp...

Not sure what depth chart you guys have seen, but the Rotoworld depth chart has Bolden and Williams as the starters, and they also have Lockette, Moore, Collie and Jenkins ahead of Patton. Perhaps that is due to his broken finger limiting him in camp, but still I don't really see him as a starter, at least not yet, he hasn't even been able to do anything in camp yet... He has a ways to go still regardless of the subpar talent ahead of him...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quinton Patton WR SF   

Back to top Go down

Quinton Patton WR SF
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: