View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Johnathan Hankins DT IND   Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:45 pm

I really wanted them to take Margus Hunt  Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Johnathan Hankins DT IND   Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:43 am

Hearing torn pec and done for the season.

This hurts.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Johnathan Hankins DT IND   Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:53 am

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Hearing torn pec and done for the season.

This hurts.

Man that just sounds like a painfull ass injury. He will struggle to be there for the beginning of 2016 as well.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Johnathan Hankins DT IND   Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:54 am

Bump up RBs against the Giants a bit more.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Johnathan Hankins DT IND   Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:09 pm

Baja Beatniks wrote:
Bump up RBs against the Giants a bit more.

Yep, and they were already 22nd against the rush. Ouch, that is a tough hit.

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Johnathan Hankins DT IND   Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:20 am

Actually a bit surprised...considering the Giants offered $28mil; aside for a couple extra mil, thought he liked it in NY?

Quote :
Colts signed DT Johnathan Hankins, formerly of the Giants, to a three-year, $30 million contract.
Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, the deal includes $14.5 million guaranteed. It's a big get for the Colts' talent-bereft defense, and as big of a loss for the G-Men. Hankins was one of the anchors of New York's top-five run defense last season. The No. 49 overall pick of the 2013 draft, Hankins just turned 25. He's been a bit inconsistent to this point in his career, but put a lot of great football on tape. GM Chris Ballard is off to a solid start in Indy.  

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Johnathan Hankins DT IND   Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:05 am

Oaktown Malosos wrote:
Actually a bit surprised...considering the Giants offered $28mil; aside for a couple extra mil, thought he liked it in NY?

Quote :
Colts signed DT Johnathan Hankins, formerly of the Giants, to a three-year, $30 million contract.
Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, the deal includes $14.5 million guaranteed. It's a big get for the Colts' talent-bereft defense, and as big of a loss for the G-Men. Hankins was one of the anchors of New York's top-five run defense last season. The No. 49 overall pick of the 2013 draft, Hankins just turned 25. He's been a bit inconsistent to this point in his career, but put a lot of great football on tape. GM Chris Ballard is off to a solid start in Indy.  

Sad to see him go, as the Giants front 4 could have been devastating again with him there, but with JPP, Vernon and Snacks still there, they should be alright again next year. Good luck to him, especially since he remains on my roster. laughing

Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos

PostSubject: Re: Johnathan Hankins DT IND   Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:29 am

Just when I was finally getting over Linval leaving and this happens. It's sad we couldnt keep the band together but it was always a long shot when they gave those big contracts to Vernon and Snacks last season.
Worse because Bromley hasn't really panned out so there really isn't a ready made replacement. Giants fans seem confident this wont change things, but I am not so sure. Hank was a big part of the run defence.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Johnathan Hankins DT IND   

Back to top Go down

Johnathan Hankins DT IND
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: