AuthorMessage
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:32 pm

lol 2

I seen that on Twitter. I twitted @L_Bell26 "I don't have a tape player."

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:31 am

To be fair to him, not my style of music to begin with. To be fair to my ears, that is shit. Save your cash Mr. Bell and have a backup plan for your post-football life.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:45 pm

What the holy fucking hell is that awful sound he calls a voice?!!! Hoppity Hippity music sucks to my ears anyways, but that shit is undeniably awful, to any human with fully functional eardrums at least!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:45 pm

Just rumors now but figured I'd pass it along:

Mark Madden @MarkMaddenX
I'm told Lev Bell skipped a drug test& is facing susp. Right now, it's a rumor. But it's a pretty strong rumor.
2:50 PM - 14 Jun 2016

No Harm No Foul @NoHarmNoFoul_
BREAKING NEWS: According to our sources here at No Harm No Foul, Le'Veon Bell is about to be suspended for a failed drug test @AdamSchefter
12:13 PM - 13 Jun 2016

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:46 pm

Or maybe not:

Mark KabolyVerified account ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib 1m1 minute ago
Leveon Bell said no truth at all to him missing or failing drug test

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:31 pm

In this day and age, until you hear something like 40 times (including from the party in question) you might as well ignore everything because everyone's been given a microphone and more than half of em are idiots.

shrug I have no dog in the fight either way if this turns out to be true/false.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:37 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
In this day and age, until you hear something like 40 times (including from the party in question) you might as well ignore everything because everyone's been given a microphone and more than half of em are idiots.

shrug  I have no dog in the fight either way if this turns out to be true/false.

Totally agree, unless multiple vetted accounts are reporting it, its just noise on Twitter...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:43 am

Quote :
In his new song "Focus," walk-year RB Le'Veon Bell suggested he is looking for $15 million per year on his next deal.

"I'm at the top and if not I'm the closest," Bell rapped. "I'ma need 15 a year and they know this." When he is not spitting hot fire, Bell is arguably the best running back in the league, but $15 million annually is almost certainly out of the question. Adrian Peterson is easily the highest paid back at $14 million a year, but the roots of that deal come from a different era. More importantly, it would only cost the Steelers around $12 million to retain Bell via the franchise tag next spring. Bell should easily surpass the $9.05 million Jamaal Charles averaged on his last deal, but he will struggle to get anywhere near Peterson's number.

That's crazy money. The Steelers are going to love those comments.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:56 am

ESPN's Dan Graziano reports Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell is facing a four-game suspension after missing a drug test.
Quote :
Pittsburgh radio personality Mark Madden was first on this over a month ago, and the rumor appears to be true. Madden received word that Bell skipped a drug test, which in the eyes of the NFL is the same as failing a test. Bell will obviously appeal it, but it sounds like he's not going to be available the first month of the season. Knock him down several pegs in the fantasy rankings, as he's now clearly behind David Johnson, Todd Gurley, Adrian Peterson, and Ezekiel Elliott. Look for DeAngelo Williams to do the heavy lifting in September, with Antonio Brown becoming even more of the focal point of the offense.

HA! HA! HAHA! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:59 am

Interesting.  I thought that this was a BS story at first.  But that's where you get the breaking news I guess.  Everyone thought that the poster on FBGs that first suggested that Calvin would retire was an idiot.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:01 am

Yeah, it was reported, what, a month ago, and then he said on his twitter that it was bullshit. LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRUGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:03 am

If only Bell got $15 million a year he could afford to hire a personal assistant to make sure that he didn't miss drug tests.

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:21 am

I, for one, welcome his suspension. Who Dey mother fuckers.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:46 am

Oh look, the Pigskins have Williams bang head on wall

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:56 am

What is wrong with these players? I mean, this guy could be really special, but I guess its more important to smoke the chronic??

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:24 am

Morrison Minions wrote:
Oh look, the Pigskins have Williams bang head on wall

Don't worry. We play week 5!

vote yes

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:05 pm

I would like to hear the reasons for the missed test before I start accusing of him of anything... A missed test counts the same as a fail to the NFL and I understand why, but this is also a young guy who may have just forgotten and screwed up... I don't think I could count all the times I forgot something or screwed up in my early twenties...

That being said, I only own this guy in one league and I may just go ahead and try to sell him... he is missing way too many games either due to suspensions or injuries... I am tired of waiting on him, he may no longer be the stud that everyone is continuing to wait for...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
That being said,   I only own this guy in one league and I may just go ahead and try to sell him...   he is missing way too many games either due to suspensions or injuries...   I am tired of waiting on him,  he may no longer be the stud that everyone is continuing to wait for...

This. I don't own Bell anywhere, but I would be looking to move him. Scary to me because his next missed or failed test he will be suspended a year.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:55 pm

It screams of a lack of commitment/maturity. You supposed to be one of the best backs in Football and the stud of your team and you "forget" or miss a test... Gotta be better imo

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:57 pm

I would like to hear the reasons for the missed test before I start accusing of him of anything...   A missed test counts the same as a fail to the NFL and I understand why,  but this is also a young guy who may have just forgotten and screwed up...   I don't think I could count all the times I forgot something or screwed up in my early twenties...

That being said,   I only own this guy in one league and I may just go ahead and try to sell him...   he is missing way too many games either due to suspensions or injuries...   I am tired of waiting on him,  he may no longer be the stud that everyone is continuing to wait for...

Has anyone ever seen Chris and Maurice Smith in the same room together?  He does a better job defending players than their own agents.  What's your take on OJ?  I think he was set up.

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:32 pm

How am I defending him? I just want to hear what his reason for missing the test is because he has supposedly already appealed to the NFL before this was even made public.

Not sure the NFL will buy his excuse, but I do think there is potentially a big difference between missing the test and taking and failing (with intentional masking agents found) a la Josh Gordon...

Oh, and fuck OJ... he was guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt...

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Just pulling your chain Chris. You're very forgiving to players.

On a side note, the vultures are out already. I just got offered Yeldon for Bell in one league.

Back to top Go down
Wisconsin Warlords

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:35 pm

I heard his reason was something to do with his injury and could not make it to the test. Either way was avoiding it on purpose I bet.

Back to top Go down
Wisconsin Warlords

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:36 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Just pulling your chain Chris.  You're very forgiving to players.

On a side note, the vultures are out already.  I just got offered Yeldon for Bell in one league.

You know everyone is going to try and get him for cheap even thou the most he will miss is 4 games. Which who cares longer for him to recover and he will be there when you need him in the playoffs.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:48 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
Just pulling your chain Chris.  You're very forgiving to players.

On a side note, the vultures are out already.  I just got offered Yeldon for Bell in one league.

I would raise your middle finger towards that owner.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:49 pm

The sad part is that it's one of his better offers. But, with enough effort, you can eventually bring him around to a fair deal.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:02 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
The sad part is that it's one of his better offers.  But, with enough effort, you can eventually bring him around to a fair deal.

That's one of his better offers? Man. I guess I'm not a Yeldon guy, but eesh.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:05 pm

One his latest ones was offering me Kenyon Drake for Kevin White (or Devante Parker -- my choice). sorry for hijacking this. Back to drug talk.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
One his latest ones was offering me Kenyon Drake for Kevin White (or Devante Parker -- my choice).  sorry for hijacking this.  Back to drug talk.

That guy sounds like he needs the Russ special. A response catered for guys like that.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:21 pm

Drop the Hammer, Russ!!

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:23 pm

It's actually the same league where I sent the "don't send me offers" e-mail. It's a 10 team league with a bunch of guys that don't have a bunch of experience. This is going to come across the wrong way but the guy actually looks to me for guidance on a bunch of other offers with other people so I am hesitant to be too harsh.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:30 pm

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
It's actually the same league where I sent the "don't send me offers" e-mail.  It's a 10 team league with a bunch of guys that don't have a bunch of experience.  This is going to come across the wrong way but the guy actually looks to me for guidance on a bunch of other offers with other people so I am hesitant to be too harsh.

Haha, I have a couple guys like that in other leagues. Makes me feel important. Then I come here for a reality check! laughing

Back to top Go down
Oaktown Malosos

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:13 am

The only thing he is "proven" guilty of is being a bit absent minded. Does that also equate to stupid, given it's his contract year? lol 2 Dumb Ass...

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:15 am

Talk about a Love/Hate relationship, this guy must drive Steelers fans and the city of Pittsburgh nuts.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:21 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Talk about a Love/Hate relationship, this guy must drive Steelers fans and the city of Pittsburgh nuts.

I think those clowns don't care. I just want him suspended for good when he does it again. Idiot. Especially in a contract year.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:20 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Muskego Muskies wrote:

I think those clowns don't care. I just want him suspended for good when he does it again. Idiot. Especially in a contract year.

Pretty sure next step is 10 games before getting the Bryant/Gordon treatment...

Back to top Go down
Shaferville Stars

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:47 am

Bergen Brawlers wrote:
I would like to hear the reasons for the missed test before I start accusing of him of anything...   A missed test counts the same as a fail to the NFL and I understand why,  but this is also a young guy who may have just forgotten and screwed up...   I don't think I could count all the times I forgot something or screwed up in my early twenties...

Has anyone ever seen Chris and Maurice Smith in the same room together?  He does a better job defending players than their own agents.  What's your take on OJ?  I think he was set up.

Did you mean DeMaurice Smith, head of the NFLPA?

Different topic (sort of), but compared to the other major sports, the NFLPA does the worst job in standing up for their players. Look at the guaranteed contracts in the other 3 major sports. The NFL players have to wonder what in the world their dues are going toward...

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:49 pm

Yeah, him too.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:20 pm

Shaferville Stars wrote:
Bergen Brawlers wrote:

Did you mean DeMaurice Smith, head of the NFLPA?

Different topic (sort of), but compared to the other major sports, the NFLPA does the worst job in standing up for their players. Look at the guaranteed contracts in the other 3 major sports. The NFL players have to wonder what in the world their dues are going toward...

I do not follow hockey so I cannot speak to that, but the NFL is massively different that MLB and the NBA because it has a true cap. No tax for going over bullshit. If NFL players had guaranteed contracts it would really fuck up the cap. Can you see some Albert Belle shit where the Browns are paying some shitty safety on the cap for 3 years after they cut him. That would be crazy. Also signing bonuses would go way the fuck down. That is where the top end NFL player really makes his money anyway...

All said the NFL player has it pretty good. They get a lump sum up front instead of having it evenly through out AND if they get cut they get ANOTHER signing bonus. The guys that are crying are the guys that sign and then SUCK. Who really cares about them anyway.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:10 pm

Quote :
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Le'Veon Bell's potential four-game suspension is the result of "several" missed drug tests.

Missing "several" tests would make me nervous as a Bell owner as to where his head is at... Especially in a contract year.

Back to top Go down
Wisconsin Warlords

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:22 am

I say he is guilty since the Bengals play them week two...

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:08 pm

Wisconsin Warlords wrote:
I say he is guilty since the Bengals play them week two...

Hmm, missing the Bungels might be a good thing. I believe the last 2 times Bell has played them he never finished the game or season for that matter. The Bungels must have a real hate on for him as they seem intent on injuring him when they play.

As for missing the test(s). My hunch is he missed them cause he knew he would actually fail them. Sadly I think Bell is a pothead. I am currently hearing Jack in the back of my head saying "are you a pothead, Focker?"

coffee

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:15 pm

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Le'Veon Bell's potential four-game suspension is the result of "several" missed drug tests.
Rapoport added the Steelers have known about the potential suspension "for some time." Bell is planning to appeal, but his chances for success seem slim if it is true he missed multiple tests. DeAngelo Williams will be a sure-fire RB1 as long as Bell is sidelined.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Rapoport added the Steelers have known about the potential suspension "for some time." Bell is planning to appeal, but his chances for success seem slim if it is true he missed multiple tests. DeAngelo Williams will be a sure-fire RB1 as long as Bell is sidelined.

Joe beat you to this, yesterday. wink ROFL

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:47 pm

Joe rocks!

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:15 pm

If it's true that it is several missed tests rather than one, then I no longer care what the "reasons" are, multiple times is a different issue... At this point it looks he deserves all the punishment coming his way...

He is also moved to my "high risk" players list since he looks intent on following in the footsetps of Justin Blackmon, Josh Gordon and Martavis Bryant... Dumbass...

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Is anyone else disturbed that the Steelers have two guys (Bell and Bryant) that missed several drug tests. I can't remember a situation where a guy missed multiple drug tests. And to have two on the same team is unusual. I'm wondering if this rises to the level of being a team issue. Or, is there an issue with the person scheduling the tests there, especially given Bell's adamant denials of missing any tests.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:37 pm

The issue is this Russ.

Apparently, the city of Pittsburgh or its surrounding suburbs has some wicked ass weed for sale, and a few Steelers can't get enough of the sticky bud. That's the issue as I see it.

wink

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:16 pm

My memory is shit but wasn't this injury-laden donkey just yapping about how he deserved like 15M per year even though he never plays a full season? And now this? Fuck this guy! Talk about taking a seriously golden opportunity and shitting all over it.

Back to top Go down
Wisconsin Warlords

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:49 pm

The worst part is he just did an interview after the season talking about how he didn't want to fuck up this chance to play in the NFL with shit like smoking week lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le'Veon Bell RB PIT   

Back to top Go down

Le'Veon Bell RB PIT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: