Pacific Puffins
East Tennessee Badgers
Boston Brahmins
34 posters
AuthorMessage
Boston Brahmins

Boston Brahmins

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Empty
PostSubject: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 am

Hey everyone - my name is Jim, and I live on the south shore of Boston, MA.

I’ve been playing fantasy football since the 90s, when we use to have to email each other stats from newspaper box scores - my friends from home still make fun of me because in my first ever draft, I picked Doug Flutie, Mark Brunell and Kyle Brady in the first three rds. I play a variety of league types on MFL and Sleeper.

I am looking for a new challenge - these leagues seem pretty dope, and combine all my favorites - IDP, sf, etc

I try not to think about the absurd amount of time I spend each week on ff.

I’ve lost three different title games in three different calendar years on missed field goals, two of them by Robbie Gould. If I ever meet that guy, I’ll thank him for teaching me perspective.

I’m down to become an owner of you need one. Otherwise, I’ll just hang, debate, and learn.

Last edited by Tsarwillis on Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
East Tennessee Badgers

East Tennessee Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 12:24 am

Welcome Jim. Glad you're here and checking RW out. Be sure to check out the by-laws.  vote yes

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigbad18
Back to top Go down
Pacific Puffins

Pacific Puffins

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 1:24 am

Welcome to Roster Wars, Jim. Sounds like Robbie Gould needs a kick nuts

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigpuf13
Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:12 am

Welcome Jim. With a team name like that, I already trust you're a great guy and better fantasy owner.

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Tenor

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Siguni16
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:33 am

Welcome Aboard Jim!  Glad you interests have been peaked with this place.  Just to let you know, Robbie Gould's career here at Roster Wars has him ranked 11th & 13th overall in career Regular Season Points for Kickers from each Conference.  He's also ranked 6th & 7th in both Conferences in career Playoff Points for a Kicker.

Just a few stats to get your juices flowing.  That is if you're a stats kind of guy. grin

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Signig22
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 7:45 am

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Ad3569d5-eae1-49ce-a7a4-ce217c139587_text

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 8:15 am

Welcome to the RW, Jim.

welcome2

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigste15
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 8:27 am

Welcome good sir! You sound like one of us! Spend time around the forum and talk, looking forward to getting to know you!

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:07 am

Welcome Jim, glad you found us.
Beat league in the world right here.

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:17 am

Welcome Jim !!!

Glad you found us. Sounds like you’ll fit right in. Like others have said jump in with both feet, this place can feel overwhelming at first but I assure you not only is it worth it but it gets easier. It’s good as Gould.

You already sound better than this other Boston guy we got around these parts. Small world, wonder if you know each other wink

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:30 am

Welcome, sir!

Love the name

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d79aituc5alvm35c66sc6owq9gkkllmrxt97uxbb7o&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigvip16
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:39 am

Welcome!

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigpig15
Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:40 am

Jim! I’m stoked to see you jump in here! As I mentioned elsewhere, I know Jim in real life, 20+ years, and he’s the one person in my real-life orbit who I am confident would be a stellar fit here if he sticks around.

As everyone will say, read the bylaws, but also definitely jump right into conversations anywhere here, even in the league chat topics. You don’t have to be in the league yet to have an opinion or a lens (and I know you have both). This place is about community, and that community happens to center around fantasy football, but it’s a community first and foremost. I hope you stick around and blend into this community. I suspect that we’ll be happy on both sides of that ends up being the case.
metal

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigtig14
Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 9:42 am

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats wrote:
Welcome Jim !!!

Glad you found us. Sounds like you’ll fit right in. Like others have said jump in with both feet, this place can feel overwhelming at first but I assure you not only is it worth it but it gets easier. It’s good as Gould.

You already sound better than this other Boston guy we got around these parts. Small world, wonder if you know each other wink

Oh hell yes, way better. That’s a low bar though. grin

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigtig14
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:00 am

Hey Jim! Being referred by Shack is a great start.

Jump right in, you won't meet a better group anywhere. I will reach out soon with next steps. Welcome!

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Boston Brahmins

Boston Brahmins

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:04 am

Thanks everyone - nice to see how active everyone is. Although maybe this many replies to a 1am post th Sunday morning after daylight savings is more active than I’m ready for…

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigdef11
Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:20 am

Tsarwillis wrote:
Thanks everyone - nice to see how active everyone is. Although maybe this many replies to a 1am post th Sunday morning after daylight savings is more active than I’m ready for…

Posting about fantasy football at 1am is a good sign that you're one of us :)

Hop into the other discussions around the message boards. Glad you're here, and hope you'll stick around!

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:21 am

Tsarwillis wrote:
Nah, you just got bombarded by the most active.... there are less active on this site and that is fine, as long as they meet Bylaw requirements or dont't mind being fined.... just ask Rob, he takes it all in stride, good guy.

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:39 am

Welcome!

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigars18
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:58 am

Welcome Jim! You will LOVE it here!

cheers

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigdra13
Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 11:59 am

Welcome!

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigbom11
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 12:29 pm

Welcome aboard Jim! Jump right in and make yourself at home!

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigjus14
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 12:52 pm

Welcome Jim!

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Gainesville Gators

Gainesville Gators

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 12:58 pm

Welcome Jim

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Siggat15
Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 1:12 pm

Welcome Jim

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigsil14
Back to top Go down
Stellenbosch Saints

Stellenbosch Saints

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 2:24 pm

Welcome Jimbo! Any brother of shack is a brother of RW!

No pressure at all! Find you feet here at your pace, read the bylaws, have fun and just get to know us bunch of degenerates

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigsai14
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Counselors

Crystal Lake Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 2:58 pm

Welcome aboard Jim!

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigcou16
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 3:50 pm

Welcome Jim! cheers

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigfal14
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 4:25 pm

Welcome Jim to the greatest league on Earth !
1 am is a good start ! I think with the time zones we cover here there is almost 24 hour coverage!!

As the others said read and re read the bylaws and make yourself at home !

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
Windy City Blitz

Windy City Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 5:44 pm

Hey Jim...welcome...by-laws...Good Will Hunting...jump right in...

I think that covers it.

Glad you made your way to RW.

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigbli22
Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 6:47 pm

Welcome Jim. I'm glad you jumped on this site. It is the best place to talk about fantasy football and a great many other things.

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigdiv12
Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 7:20 pm

Welcome to Roster Wars Jim! Glad you found us! high five

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigtre15
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 12:18 pm

We have an updated team name and a face (press F5 to refresh) to go with it.  Nice to see you, Jim! cheers

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:41 pm

Welcome Jim.

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 6:41 am

Welcome Jim!

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigfal14
Back to top Go down
Motor City Malachi Crunch

Motor City Malachi Crunch

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 12:06 pm

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigmal19
Back to top Go down
Colorado Crusaders

Colorado Crusaders

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 1:46 pm

Welcome Jim, and thank you for shortening your team name to the Boston Brahmins...  Boston Brahmins - (Jim) GettyImages-531689338-5c5082f14cedfd0001ddb6b3
...nice to have some culture around here.
wink cheers

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fz2QoB95

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigcru15
Back to top Go down
Van Nuys Identity Thieves

Van Nuys Identity Thieves

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 5:32 pm

Welcome Jim, yay, now I’m not the NFG anymore 😂 definitely lots to see around here! Been a good time so far 🤙🏼🤙🏼

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigdef11
Back to top Go down
Riverbank Raiders

Riverbank Raiders

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2024 10:53 pm

Hello Jim. Feel free to look around and ask any questions you may have

Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Sigrai16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston Brahmins - (Jim)   Boston Brahmins - (Jim) Empty

Back to top Go down

Boston Brahmins - (Jim)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: