Pacific Puffins
Van Nuys Identity Thieves
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Empty
PostSubject: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 10:35 pm

Lackawanna County Identity Thieves

1. Zach Engen from SE South Dakota

2. Been engulfed in the FF world for 10 years now (29 y/o) so far my favorite memory (actually 2) was joining into an existing 10 team Keeper League, 3 years ago, that consisted of a bunch of guys that had previously worked together for years, and taking 2nd place year one, then winning back to back the last 2 years, along with having Mixon last season when he set a Top 10 Fantasy score record (I’m a Bengals and OU fan!)

I also enjoy having our longer standing leagues draft nights in person with the guys having a few drinks and actually utilizing a draft board, helps psych ya up for the season!

Previous to that keeper league I had exclusively participated in redraft leagues up until that point, and I started in a couple different Dynasty leagues these last couple years, last year unfortunately the 2 I had the Commish got frustrated with his performance and deleted the league, so started fresh in a couple more this off season that include IDP, Superflex, & TE premium. All dynasty league are on Sleeper, and the Keeper league is ESPN

3. I’m interested in Roster Wars for the competitiveness, insights,  and endless pool of overall knowledge to help amongst my other leagues also! Interest wise, I actually came across a post by Tyler Coney in a Fantasy Football Advice group on Facebook and what he was portraying with the community and league/community sounded exactly like what I had been looking for as far as, advice, insights, and overall scouting aspects going into this offseason!

4. I spend significant amounts of my free time reading up on all possible trade rumors, draft stocks, team needs, and overall just trying to figure out if I can decipher who those sleeper picks across the board (current league FA’s and Rookies)
In all I’d say it’s no less than 25-30 hours minimum!

5. Splurged on #2 and answered it amongst that one, my apologies!

6. I would think in the keeper league, the guys would wish me a little misfortune in the upcoming season in hopes of someone else taking back the Championship Trophy :D but besides that I honestly think most would have decent things to say, in regards to just my ability to conjure up winning teams, work out trades, mediate issues in leagues that I have commished, and as per the by laws, not be snotty jerk even if I’m just in here to hang out

7. I guess just maybe a little more about me personally

I grew up a farm kid, absolutely LOVED every extra curricular activity I could join in school just to get a little more time away from the seclusion that came with farm life. Had a chance at a football scholarship after HS but chose to join the Army, and became an MP instead, and spent 7 years in the Guards here in SD. Since getting out I’ve lived in Texas, Oklahoma, and Hawaii, following a different girl each time :D But currently am engaged with a 4 y/o an a 10 month old, and I work as an Aflac rep!

8. I am definitely joining in hopes of becoming an owner at some point, and working my way up in both leagues!

Hope to meet plenty of awesome people here in the community!!

Thank you!

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigdef11

Last edited by M&M1923 on Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pacific Puffins

Pacific Puffins

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 10:38 pm

Welcome, Zach!

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigpuf13

Last edited by Pacific Puffins on Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyTue Feb 20, 2024 11:59 pm

Welcome, Zach! Stick around, make sure you read the bylaws, and jump in any thread you want to chat with us and begin getting to know us so we can get to know you too. This place is the best fantasy league on earth. Stick with us, and we’ll prove it to you.

Working at Aflac sounds cool. I assume you probably see Nick Saban and Coach Prime around the office a bunch. wink

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigtig14
Back to top Go down
Riverbank Raiders

Riverbank Raiders

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 12:36 am

Welcome Zach, any questions at all feel free to reach out. Feel free to look around too :)

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigrai16
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:46 am

Hey Zach, Welcome aboard!  I was born and raised on a dairy farm and know all about playing sports just to get away from having to milk cows once in a while.   laughing  You won't regret finding this place.  It's a blast.

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Signig22
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 2:13 am

Welcome Zach !

Jump in and enjoy the threads and acquaint yourself with the bylaws and then read them again.
Its the RW bible ! As Shack said this is the best fantasy league on earth and we have members from all over....

One of the onboarding team will make contact with you shortly but in the meantime have fun and make yourself at home..

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 6:26 am

Welcome Zach.

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigsla16
Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 6:33 am

Glad you found us Zach. Jump in a look around!

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigtre15
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 6:42 am

Welcome Zach! BUT..............Mayhem is taken! hahaha

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 6:44 am

Welcome!

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigars18
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 6:49 am

Welcome!

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigpig15
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 7:10 am

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Welcome Zach!   BUT..............Mayhem is taken! hahaha

pay attention

welcome2

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
Windy City Blitz

Windy City Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 7:26 am

Hey Zach! Welcome to the party.

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigbli22
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 8:12 am

Welcome to the freak show Zach, you sound like you belong!

Andy (Minnesota Eternals) our President is in Florida on vacation, but he will get you all set up when he returns! 

Until then, get involved in the forum so we can get to know you and as several have said, read the bylaws and come with questions.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 8:13 am

Welcome aboard Zach! Jump on in and make yourself at home. It is also probably best to send Carla an apology gift of some kind for trying to steal her team name. laughing

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigjus14
Back to top Go down
East Tennessee Badgers

East Tennessee Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 8:44 am

Welcome to Roster Wars Zach, the best FF league and family in the world. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigbad18
Back to top Go down
Michigan MungMen

Michigan MungMen

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 9:12 am

Nice to meet you Zach, it will be nice to not be the youngest anymore

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigmun21
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 9:14 am

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Welcome-michael-scott

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 9:18 am

Welcome, sir!

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigvip16
Back to top Go down
Gainesville Gators

Gainesville Gators

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 9:31 am

Welcome Zach

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Siggat15
Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Counselors

Crystal Lake Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 9:34 am

Welcome aboard Zach! The league needed more Mayhem and difefnitely needed some Midwest representation.

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigcou16
Back to top Go down
Dallas Spurs

Dallas Spurs

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 9:35 am

Welcome Zach. This is my 2nd year and I can honestly say its without doubt the best league bunch of owners out there. Dive into the ByLaws and enjoy the forum.

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigspu14
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 11:30 am

Welcome! As Carla said, the team name Mayhem is already taken, so think on another one. And if possible, edit your thread name to be "Location Team Name (Zach)"

Someone from the onboarding team should be reaching out via email soon.

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Michigan MungMen

Michigan MungMen

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 11:34 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Welcome! As Carla said, the team name Mayhem is already taken, so think on another one. And if possible, edit your thread name to be "Location Team Name (Zach)"

Midwest Mania, Midwest Machetes, Midwest Mailmen, Midwest Milkmen and Midwest Mungmasters are all available if you're interested.

Actually, hold off on the Milkmen. I might pocket that for later use.

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigmun21
Back to top Go down
Thief River Unforgiven

Thief River Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 12:55 pm

Welcome Zach! Dive into the forum and find some interesting topics! It's a great community here!

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigunf16
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:03 pm

Welcome man glad to have you. As others have already said jump in while the water is warm.

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 1:28 pm

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats wrote:
Welcome man glad to have you. As others have already said jump in while the water is warm.

Be careful around warm water from a guy with Wet Spot on his profile surprised

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigpig15
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 2:22 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
Be careful around warm water from a guy with Wet Spot on his profile

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Pja

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 5:05 pm

That's a good name

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 5:09 pm

Charm City Justice wrote:
Welcome aboard Zach!  Jump on in and make yourself at home.  It is also probably best to send Carla an apology gift of some kind for trying to steal her team name. laughing

I mean I love gifts.....but did I scare him off? doh

Back to top Go down
Crystal Lake Counselors

Crystal Lake Counselors

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 5:24 pm

Michigan MungMen wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:

Midwest Mania, Midwest Machetes, Midwest Mailmen, Midwest Milkmen and Midwest Mungmasters are all available if you're interested.

Actually, hold off on the Milkmen. I might pocket that for later use.
I like the Identity Thieves, but I also like the "Dead Milkmen".

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigcou16
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 5:26 pm

Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Charm City Justice wrote:
Welcome aboard Zach!  Jump on in and make yourself at home.  It is also probably best to send Carla an apology gift of some kind for trying to steal her team name. laughing

I mean I love gifts.....but did I scare him off?  doh  

😂 certainly didn’t scare me off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 5:26 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
That's a good name

Office fan? 😂

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 5:27 pm

Pacific Puffins wrote:
Welcome, Zach!

👋

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 5:29 pm

Vegas Beach Tiger Sharks wrote:
Welcome, Zach! Stick around, make sure you read the bylaws, and jump in any thread you want to chat with us and begin getting to know us so we can get to know you too. This place is the best fantasy league on earth. Stick with us, and we’ll prove it to you.

Working at Aflac sounds cool. I assume you probably see Nick Saban and Coach Prime around the office a bunch. wink

Unfortunately we don’t share the same office building Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 5:32 pm

M&M1923 wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:
That's a good name

Office fan? 😂
Yah, just Binge watched it all 2 weeks ago

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 5:39 pm

Hey Thieves.....I see you play on Sleeper.  I am not a fan of the site, but did join one league last year so I could get a few for it given so many play on it.

It looks like you have not played on MFL before?    I will be curious if you earn and want a team here how you end up feeling about MFL.   All my friends started on MFL and flipped to sleeper or didnt flip to sleeper. You will be my first to know that started Sleeper and tried MFL.

Last edited by Indiana Mayhem on Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 6:16 pm

Welcome Zach. I was an owner of this league some many years, left for a couple years, and now I am back. Just finished the Interrogation process. My best advice is to join for the community. The actual fantasy league has the best format around and is awesome, but the relationships you will build will make this well worthwhile.

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigdiv12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Empty Roles/Committee Help   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 6:19 pm

I have searched and searched, in and out of about every individual forum topic I could find.

I did find a roles/committee thread, but nothing that stated if there were and absences, or needs to fill any certain vacant spots, or if anyone was looking for help with current roles that may be getting a little much to handle?

Back to top Go down
Gainesville Gators

Gainesville Gators

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 6:39 pm

I like the new name Zach but damn that's a mouth full lol

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Siggat15
Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine

Naperville Divine

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 6:48 pm

That is a good name. He could have so much fun picking his coaches on his banner.

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigdiv12
Back to top Go down
Motor City Malachi Crunch

Motor City Malachi Crunch

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 9:50 pm

Welcome Zach!

Read the By-Laws, share a good movie you like, talk about you favorite team, debate a trade. It's all there on the Forum.

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigmal19
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 11:21 pm

Welcome Zach!

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigfal14
Back to top Go down
Stellenbosch Saints

Stellenbosch Saints

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 10:32 am

welcome zach, hope you settle in. and enjoy this place as much as we all do.

dont hesitate to look around and dive into all the threads. and remember to take your time through those bylaws.

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigsai14
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 11:04 am

Welcome to RW Zach!

You'll love it here. You really will.

cheers

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigdra13
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 11:37 am

M&M1923 wrote:
I have searched and searched, in and out of about every individual forum topic I could find.

I did find a roles/committee thread, but nothing that stated if there were and absences, or needs to fill any certain vacant spots, or if anyone was looking for help with current roles that may be getting a little much to handle?

Merged this with your thread. You can ask any questions like that here. 

When it comes to roles/responsibilities, we can address that when/if you pass through interrogation, etc. Great that you are getting in everywhere and willing to help, that is a great sign!

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 11:49 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
M&M1923 wrote:

When it comes to roles/responsibilities, we can address that when/if you pass through interrogation, etc. Great that you are getting in everywhere and willing to help, that is a great sign!

And I know you said RWP was on vacation atm, I went looking around to see if there was a thread or post about when he'll be gone and didn't find anything...am I waiting specifically on him to get back or just any of the admin team to reach out via email?

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 11:57 am

M&M1923 wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
M&M1923 wrote:

And I know you said RWP was on vacation atm, I went looking around to see if there was a thread or post about when he'll be gone and didn't find anything...am I waiting specifically on him to get back or just any of the admin team to reach out via email?

You will need to deal with him first. He will be back next week.

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigars18
Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:02 pm

Michigan MungMen wrote:
Nice to meet you Zach, it will be nice to not be the youngest anymore

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:22 pm

M&M1923 wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
M&M1923 wrote:

It is a process----well worth it too

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)   Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach) Empty

Back to top Go down

Van Nuys Identity Thieves (Zach)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: