HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
x

Share | 
 

 Colin Kaepernick QB FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dallas Man Standing
 
 
avatar

Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:10 am

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Dallas Man Standing wrote:
i dont think its dumb of kaepernick to trademark it and make money off it. i think its dumb that people are actually going to buy into it.

Speaking of trademarking. Here's an interesting story of a regular guy getting bullied by the NFL:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8873809/2013-nfl-playoffs-nfl-pressures-fan-nix-harbowl-trademark

i wouldnt have budged until i got something from them.
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20291

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:32 am

Quote :
San Francisco 49ers QB Colin Kaepernick said Tuesday, Feb. 5, that he'll be training in Atlanta within a week, and he will be bringing some of his receivers along with him. Kaepernick said he will only be able to remember his breakout 2012 season "as not being good enough."

Hate all you want but I love this guy.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5349

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:45 am



Back to top Go down
Cybertron Screamers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1188

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:49 am

Didnt this happen to big ben in his second or third year as a starter too? all kinds of shit comes out of the cracks when u have fame and money.


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5349

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:58 am

Cybertron Screamers wrote:
Didnt this happen to big ben in his second or third year as a starter too? all kinds of shit comes out of the cracks when u have fame and money.

Yeah, except Big Ben actually did it. effing jerk.


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5903

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:24 pm

Stories like this are a sign that NFL media coverage is long past saturation point...


Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners
 
 
avatar

Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:25 am

I love this....even if its not real or true....great....hopefully this guy doesn't get the 20M from the Niners...


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4424

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:08 pm

TMZ is a bunch of BS. They can more or less make up anything about a public figure and getaway with it.


Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6574

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:48 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
TMZ is a bunch of BS. They can more or less make up anything about a public figure and getaway with it.

Yeah, ANY Internet "Media outlet" almost has to be somewhat viewed with some skepticism.


Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners
 
 
avatar

Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:22 pm

6 year/126M with 61M gar....As a Niner fan...this is crazy and I simply don't get it....I wanna kill Trent Baalke right now... Mad Mad Mad 

This is more gar money then Manning and Rogers...are they fucking kidding me????


Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners
 
 
avatar

Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Why do we need Kaep...when we have Gabbert and Josh Johnson backing him up???  ROTFLMAO 


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20291

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Wow. His agent is a fucking genius.


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4424

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:55 pm

I don't think it's that outrageous. It's an extension and he was due 1M this year. So $127M/7 = 18.14M.
The guarantee might be high but let's see how much is really guaranteed. I bet a bunch of it is roster based, injury based, game based.


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8924

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:20 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
I don't think it's that outrageous. It's an extension and he was due 1M this year. So $127M/7 = 18.14M.
The guarantee might be high but let's see how much is really guaranteed. I bet a bunch of it is roster based, injury based, game based.

It's not outrageous. IT'S FUCKING CRAZY.

He's just not that good. But I guess this is the going rate for an average QB.

 shrug 


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7148

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Now he's a very rich douche


Back to top Go down
Online
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5903

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:11 pm

It will be interesting to see the structure for sure - I was definitely shocked at the guaranteed $$
Chances are they a) step up and b) are in roster bonus so its not 100% "guaranteed" as of today


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23398

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:45 pm

I cannot fathom how he is worth anywhere near that. I will get my popcorn ready for this to implode.

 eating popcorn 


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:48 pm

Guaranteed money doesn't become guaranteed until it's guaranteed.

Like there's probably a $12 million bonus in 2017. That counts as part of the "guaranteed money" but it's the kinda thing he'll never actually see. It'll be a roadblock that the two sides will have to renegotiate at that point.

Really need to see guaranteed money in the first three years.


Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3831

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:52 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
I don't think it's that outrageous. It's an extension and he was due 1M this year. So $127M/7 = 18.14M.
The guarantee might be high but let's see how much is really guaranteed. I bet a bunch of it is roster based, injury based, game based.

 announce  I call .... "Homer, HOMER!!!" ...  :devil: 

Other teams have signed similar type deals and you called them shitty deals and laffed.
Your team does it and it and you want to try to justify it.  Laughing 

Oh, I'm hearing 61M guaranteed which includes 12M of the 61M payable upon signing.
More than Rodgers, Flacco, Cutler, Romo, et al.

I remember you saying teams that pay the likes of Romo, Cutler, Flacco, etc... was "welcome to cap hell" as you laffed.
Guess "Hell" just got a new tenant.  Evil laugh 

On behalf of Lucifer, "Welcome to the club."  Laughing 

p.s. it's fifty bucks for a bottle of water down here, ain't life a bitch?


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4424

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:30 pm

Yep I'm a HOMER. I laugh at Romo/Flacco/Cutler comparisons in terms of cap because those 3 are old. Almost certain in my opinion that they will be cut before the end. Kaepernick has a chance to actually play out his contract.

Romo - 34 years old. Contract till 2019. Average per year 18M
Flacco - 29. 2018. 20.1M
Cutler - 31. 2020. 18.1M
Kaepernick - 26. 2020. 18.2M

Sure I'd take a Brees, Manning, Rodgers for a few million more per year but there's no way that those guys are going to come on the market. I bet Manning regrets turning down Harbaugh. I think there is at least one Super Bowl for him.

Anyway, the most important piece will be how much real guarantees he has each year. It sounds like signing bonus is only 12M which means he must have big time roster guarantees to get to 61M.


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4424

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:58 am



Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23398

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:05 am

Too many posts since someone called this guy a super fuckin douchetard.  The mere sight of him makes me want to vomit.  



I want to like the Niners but no way will this fuckin pile win a Super Bowl.



Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20291

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:47 am

Quote :
Colin Kaepernick's new contract is a year-to-year deal.
Analysis: Armchair GMs that spent Wednesday bashing the 49ers for the "$126 million" deal with "$61 million guaranteed" need to click the link below. Essentially, the Niners can cut Kaepernick before April 1 of each year without owing any more money -- so the actual guarantee is just $13 million ($12.3M signing bonus, $645K '14 base salary, $100K '14 workout bonus). There is also a de-escalator in the contract that can only be halted if Kaepernick takes the team to the Super Bowl or he is named first- or second-team All-Pro. A source tells Pro Football Talk that San Francisco is "thrilled" with the pact.



Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5903

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:40 am

Its a great deal for the 49ers imho - below market in per year #s and year to year commitment essentially


Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2390

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:29 pm

49ers had to do it and it works out for both parties involved. I believe they could easily win a Super Bowl with Kaepernick considering the defense. Kaepernick is still trending up, some people place value on players based on how they are at their best. In other words how good is Kapernick when he's playing his best, the games he's had against the packers were off the charts. I've seen him make throws that only elite QB's make. When he's good he as good as anybody, when he's "bad" he's average. The great QB's are consistent, if he can find that consistency the 49ers will win a lot of Super Bowls. Just my 2 cents. I'd love to see the 49ers vs. Packers in the NFC championship game, we owe them.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23398

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :
Colin Kaepernick's new contract is a year-to-year deal.
Analysis: Armchair GMs that spent Wednesday bashing the 49ers for the "$126 million" deal with "$61 million guaranteed" need to click the link below. Essentially, the Niners can cut Kaepernick before April 1 of each year without owing any more money -- so the actual guarantee is just $13 million ($12.3M signing bonus, $645K '14 base salary, $100K '14 workout bonus). There is also a de-escalator in the contract that can only be halted if Kaepernick takes the team to the Super Bowl or he is named first- or second-team All-Pro. A source tells Pro Football Talk that San Francisco is "thrilled" with the pact.


I wouldn't pay him 13 million for this year. I am biased though.  hehe 


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :
Colin Kaepernick's new contract is a year-to-year deal.
Analysis: Armchair GMs that spent Wednesday bashing the 49ers for the "$126 million" deal with "$61 million guaranteed" need to click the link below. Essentially, the Niners can cut Kaepernick before April 1 of each year without owing any more money -- so the actual guarantee is just $13 million ($12.3M signing bonus, $645K '14 base salary, $100K '14 workout bonus). There is also a de-escalator in the contract that can only be halted if Kaepernick takes the team to the Super Bowl or he is named first- or second-team All-Pro. A source tells Pro Football Talk that San Francisco is "thrilled" with the pact.


I wouldn't pay him 13 million for this year.  I am biased though.  hehe 

Yeah you're a Vikings fan, so you're a lot more comfortable shuffling shitty quarterbacks in and out every year.  Laughing 


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:25 pm

This contract is fine. I don't know what people expect to happen. This is way less bad than the Flacco contract, and I couldn't even blame the Ravens that much for doing that one.


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:28 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Contract full of fluff. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/05/the-full-kaepernick-contract-details/
Year to year except for injury.

Exactly.

Quote :
Either way, only $13.073 million is guaranteed at signing. It comes in the form of a $12.328 million signing bonus, a base salary of $645,000, and a workout bonus of $100,000.

For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and part of 2018, the base salaries are guaranteed only for injury. On April 1 of each year, the guarantees convert from injury only to fully guaranteed. That gives the 49ers the ability to decide, in any given year, to move on from Kaepernick. And with the deadline for the conversion of the guarantee coming on April 1, the 49ers can squat on his rights until several weeks after the start of free agency, making it harder for him to get paid elsewhere.

"You are guaranteed to get all of this money - unless we decide we don't want to give it to you."


Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3920

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:42 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
This contract is fine. I don't know what people expect to happen. This is way less bad than the Flacco contract, and I couldn't even blame the Ravens that much for doing that one.

Really?  mock doh    


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:44 pm

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:
This contract is fine. I don't know what people expect to happen. This is way less bad than the Flacco contract, and I couldn't even blame the Ravens that much for doing that one.

Really?  mock doh    

Yes.

Problem?


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8924

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:04 am



What an utter fuck nugget.


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3080

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:13 am

Now the 49ers can deal with the issue of how to pay everybody else. Once the QB gets the big bucks it really hampers the other superstars from getting the money. Now VD isnt going to have a chance.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23398

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:21 am

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :
Colin Kaepernick's new contract is a year-to-year deal.
Analysis: Armchair GMs that spent Wednesday bashing the 49ers for the "$126 million" deal with "$61 million guaranteed" need to click the link below. Essentially, the Niners can cut Kaepernick before April 1 of each year without owing any more money -- so the actual guarantee is just $13 million ($12.3M signing bonus, $645K '14 base salary, $100K '14 workout bonus). There is also a de-escalator in the contract that can only be halted if Kaepernick takes the team to the Super Bowl or he is named first- or second-team All-Pro. A source tells Pro Football Talk that San Francisco is "thrilled" with the pact.


I wouldn't pay him 13 million for this year.  I am biased though.  hehe 

Yeah you're a Vikings fan, so you're a lot more comfortable shuffling shitty quarterbacks in and out every year.  Laughing 

My affiliation with the Vikings is loose at best...location...my bias is strong because I recognize a douchecunt (Kaepernick) when I see one. I wish someone would tattoo a penis on his face.  lol 2 


Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5349

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:32 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Quote :
Colin Kaepernick's new contract is a year-to-year deal.
Analysis: Armchair GMs that spent Wednesday bashing the 49ers for the "$126 million" deal with "$61 million guaranteed" need to click the link below. Essentially, the Niners can cut Kaepernick before April 1 of each year without owing any more money -- so the actual guarantee is just $13 million ($12.3M signing bonus, $645K '14 base salary, $100K '14 workout bonus). There is also a de-escalator in the contract that can only be halted if Kaepernick takes the team to the Super Bowl or he is named first- or second-team All-Pro. A source tells Pro Football Talk that San Francisco is "thrilled" with the pact.


I wouldn't pay him 13 million for this year.  I am biased though.  hehe 

Yeah you're a Vikings fan, so you're a lot more comfortable shuffling shitty quarterbacks in and out every year.  Laughing 

My affiliation with the Vikings is loose at best...location...my bias is strong because I recognize a douchecunt (Kaepernick) when I see one.  I wish someone would tattoo a penis on his face.   lol 2 

Decator Demens to the white courtesy phone... Decator Demens to the white courtesy phone


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20291

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:52 am

I dunno why everyone hates the guy so much. His face is nowhere near as stupid as Cutlers.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23398

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:12 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
I dunno why everyone hates the guy so much.  His face is nowhere near as stupid as Cutlers.



...and LOL @ Brad


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Mohawk is exactly RIGHT, Nobody is as goofy looking or douchey as Jay Cutler, sorry.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23398

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:25 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Mohawk is exactly RIGHT,  Nobody is as goofy looking or douchey as Jay Cutler,   sorry.



Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners
 
 
avatar

Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:10 pm

England Dragons wrote:


What an utter fuck nugget.

Love this...Go NINERS...thats the new FACE of the NFL...fuck Brees,Brady and Manning....


Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:13 pm

loser  Seriously? I know you are a homer, but this guy will never be in the same league as Brees, Brady or Manning... Hell, he may never be in the same league as Russell Wilson!!!  Laughing 


Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners
 
 
avatar

Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
loser  Seriously?  I know you are a homer,  but this guy will never be in the same league as Brees,   Brady or Manning...  Hell,  he may never be in the same league as Russell Wilson!!!  Laughing 

Whats a homer???  ROTFLMAO 



Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4777

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Luxembourg Miners wrote:
Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
loser  Seriously?  I know you are a homer,  but this guy will never be in the same league as Brees,   Brady or Manning...  Hell,  he may never be in the same league as Russell Wilson!!!  Laughing 

Whats a homer???  ROTFLMAO 


Ha, just poking fun! But seriously, the jury is still out on Kaepernick, he might be good, he might flop, he is certainly not one of the top NFL QB's at this point...


Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners
 
 
avatar

Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:27 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
Luxembourg Miners wrote:
Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
loser  Seriously?  I know you are a homer,  but this guy will never be in the same league as Brees,   Brady or Manning...  Hell,  he may never be in the same league as Russell Wilson!!!  Laughing 

Whats a homer???  ROTFLMAO 


Ha,  just poking fun!   But seriously,  the jury is still out on Kaepernick,  he might be good,  he might flop,   he is certainly not one of the top NFL QB's at this point...

Agreed...he's not and I'm not sure he ever will be...but that contract isn't as bad as it seems, so I'm ok with it....


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20291

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:31 pm

Luxembourg Miners wrote:
Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
loser  Seriously?  I know you are a homer,  but this guy will never be in the same league as Brees,   Brady or Manning...  Hell,  he may never be in the same league as Russell Wilson!!!  Laughing 

Whats a homer???  ROTFLMAO 




Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners
 
 
avatar

Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Mohawk Ridge Marauders wrote:
Luxembourg Miners wrote:
Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
loser  Seriously?  I know you are a homer,  but this guy will never be in the same league as Brees,   Brady or Manning...  Hell,  he may never be in the same league as Russell Wilson!!!  Laughing 

Whats a homer???  ROTFLMAO 



I love Homer...LOL....


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 23398

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:15 pm

I expect just as many posts out of you Steve about how weaksauce your team is when they shit the bed in 2014...it's only fair since we have to endure this non-playing season "The Niners are the best team ever" shit. LOL

@others: Steve is also flooding my other league with impure thoughts about how every other team cannot possibly matchup to a Kaepernick led, Crabtree is your #1 receiver and there is a pileup of The Overrated, The Old and the Ugly at RB San Francisco team.

Pure Brutality.  wink 


Back to top Go down
New England Nineties
 
 
avatar

Posts : 5585

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:24 pm

So he actually got $13.5 million guaranteed guaranteed. OMG.


Back to top Go down
Luxembourg Miners
 
 
avatar

Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:28 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I expect just as many posts out of you Steve about how weaksauce your team is when they shit the bed in 2014...it's only fair since we have to endure this non-playing season "The Niners are the best team ever" shit.  LOL

@others: Steve is also flooding my other league with impure thoughts about how every other team cannot possibly matchup to a Kaepernick led, Crabtree is your #1 receiver and there is a pileup of The Overrated, The Old and the Ugly at RB San Francisco team.

Pure Brutality.   wink 

I promise Andy that if the Niners stink it up in 2014 I will man up and admit it... shrug 


Back to top Go down
England Dragons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8924

PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:53 am

Luxembourg Miners wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I expect just as many posts out of you Steve about how weaksauce your team is when they shit the bed in 2014...it's only fair since we have to endure this non-playing season "The Niners are the best team ever" shit.  LOL

@others: Steve is also flooding my other league with impure thoughts about how every other team cannot possibly matchup to a Kaepernick led, Crabtree is your #1 receiver and there is a pileup of The Overrated, The Old and the Ugly at RB San Francisco team.

Pure Brutality.   wink 

I promise Andy that if the Niners stink it up in 2014 I will man up and admit it... shrug 

Well, they won't stink it up - they are a solid team.

They're just not as good as the Seahawks.

 poking 


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Colin Kaepernick QB FA   

Back to top Go down
 
Colin Kaepernick QB FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: