Toontown Warlocks
Hamburg Sea Devils
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Empty
PostSubject: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:29 pm

1 Who are you? Where do you live?

My name is Johannes, I am 27 years old and I was born and raised in Hamburg Germany.

2 Tell us about your fantasy football experience, including the types of leagues you play in and where they are hosted.

I got my first fantasy experience back in 2010 when I did an exchange year to Arizona, USA and played in my first league that year (which by luck I won :)). Since then I played every year in different kind of leagues on NFL.com. Last year I decided with a group of people to finally start a dynasty league on the sleeper app. (two of those guys are already in this league here, Mike and Nathan)

3 Why do you want to be part of Roster Wars...what drew your interest?

Nathan asked me if I wanted to be apart of a league with fantasy addicts like myself, who just can't stop thinking about football

4 How much time in a typical week do you spend on your fantasy football hobby?

due to my love for football and college football I follow football all year around. starting with the NFL draft I start to listen to podcasts to see which up and coming players are expected to go to what team. during the regular season I read articles, watch shows on a daily business.

5 Talk about a favorite memory or crazy fantasy football related story.

winning my first year of fantasy football
drafting Mason Crosby every year since I started
having like minded people to talk to every day of every week of every month of every year about the greatest sport in the world
got really good new friends a cross the globe, from South Africa to Singapore to England because our league is international

6 What do you think members of your other leagues would say about you as an owner?

who is this crazy German and why won't he shut up :)
always up for good banter
tough trade negotiator

7 Anything else you would like to add?

Huge packers fan, never misses a game and hopefully I find some fellow cheeseheads to talk about yet another sad and way to early playoff exit

8 Are you joining to be a friend of the league or are you prepared to be tested to see if you make the cut?

I want to be tested to make the cut ;)
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:34 pm

Welcome buddy, I bet you're a well dressed lad too. 
Better remove some more Packers pages, looks like it's becoming a Pandemic around here

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Stellenbosch Saints

Stellenbosch Saints

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:34 pm

You made the plunge! Welcome Big Joe! So glad you fancied checking this place out! Have fun man. Settle in, get used to the forum and chat and read the bylaws and I know you will love it here!

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigsai14
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

Damnit another Packers fan.

Oh well, I guess I will say welcome anyway. Jump on in and make yourself at home. This place is a blast, even with Packer fans!

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigjus14
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:36 pm

Welcome!

We don't need more Cheeseheads though! I live in Wisconsin and I am sick of them. laughing

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigars18
Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:38 pm

thank you guys!!! I see packers fans are beloved everywhere around the world vote yes

Thanks Nathan for pushing me to start my journey here

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigsea10
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:38 pm

Welcome Johannes to Roster Wars ! Finally

A member of the onboarding team will make contact with you shortly! Any questions please feel free to ask and as the big man said read the bylaws

There are a few Cheeseheads here so I think you will get on fine !

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:40 pm

Great to have you here "Big Joe"!  laughing

I would suggest you read through the bylaws and ask as many questions as you can, hop in the NFL threads and get talking, and the Free For All section. You can really get to know people as the next 4-5 weeks are some of the slowest weeks of the year IMO. 

How did you become a Packer fan, don't listen to these other clowns, we are happy to have you!

Go Pack Go.

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:42 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Great to have you here "Big Joe"!  laughing

I would suggest you read through the bylaws and ask as many questions as you can, hop in the NFL threads and get talking, and the Free For All section. You can really get to know people as the next 4-5 weeks are some of the slowest weeks of the year IMO. 

How did you become a Packer fan, don't listen to these other clowns, we are happy to have you!

Go Pack Go.

Thank you, will do and try to make myself familiar with everything.

I fell in love with the packers back when I saw Rogers throwing dimes to Jennings and Lambeau Field was just love at first sight
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:44 pm

What the hell?  Another Packers fan.   curse scream

Besides that, Welcome to the best fantasy football & community around.  I like the mascot name you have - Sea Devils.   vote yes  That would make for a cool logo, but I'm getting ahead of myself.  For now, check out the site and soak it all in and enjoy.

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Signig22
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:47 pm

Love it. I am in GB, so I get to go to all the games. Lambeau surely is a special place. Went to Hamburg when I was 14 on a soccer tour, many years ago. Was a great time, but was only there for 3 days or so.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:54 pm

I also forgot to mention, there are plenty of GB / Rodgers / Packers thread for you to enjoy.  bang head on wall   laughing

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Signig22
Back to top Go down
East Tennessee Badgers

East Tennessee Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 1:54 pm

Welcome to Roster Wars, the best fantasy football family anywhere! Yes another Packer fan. A group can't have to many! As everyone said, wander around and jump into some threads and feel free to contribute. Yes, by all means read the bylaws and then reread them.  grin

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigbad18
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 2:06 pm

Welcome Johannes!

As others have said, spend as much time getting to know our bylaws and your way around our forum as it's the lifeblood of our club. Someone will be in touch soon for next steps.

We may just have to start a separate league for Packers fans at this rate.

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 2:06 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Love it. I am in GB, so I get to go to all the games. Lambeau surely is a special place. Went to Hamburg when I was 14 on a soccer tour, many years ago. Was a great time, but was only there for 3 days or so.

gosh I am jealous!! open mouth wanted to go see packers vikings on January 2nd but couldn't go due to covid... going to Lambeau is at the top of my bucket list!!
You should come back to Hamburg, gets better every year make fun

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 2:08 pm

Well, if you ever make the trek to the motherland, hit me up!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 2:15 pm

Press F5 on this page to put a face to the name. photo

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 2:20 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Well, if you ever make the trek to the motherland, hit me up!

I´ll take you up on that wink
Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 2:22 pm

Welcome Johannes! Nice to get someone else from a similar time zone.

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Siguni16
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 2:24 pm

Very nice Johannes !

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 2:26 pm

Yes! Another Packer fan! Welcome Johannes

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigsil14
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 2:49 pm

Welcome Johannes! Sounds like you'll fit right in!

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 2:53 pm

Great, even the German is a Packer.  For the Love of Pete!  

When you guys run ads for new owners do you run them in Packer only forums?
Is there some hidden code sequenced in, that only Packer fans can read?
Do I need a box of Trix cereal and a special decoder ring?
Where the fuck is Spooky Muldar and Skully?

Seriously though...

Welcome Johannes, RW is a great place.

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hvmm6j94ei92b18j9g34tivf3qmetzdowyv9hh7l&rid=giphy

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigste15
Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 3:02 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Great, even the German is a Packer.  For the Love of Pete!  

When you guys run ads for new owners do you run them in Packer only forums?
Is there some hidden code sequenced in, that only Packer fans can read?
Do I need a box of Trix cereal and a special decoder ring?
Where the fuck is Spooky Muldar and Skully?

Seriously though...

Welcome Johannes, RW is a great place.

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hvmm6j94ei92b18j9g34tivf3qmetzdowyv9hh7l&rid=giphy

there was an ad in Germany that said some guys are looking for handsome and intelligent packers fans to show other people the way of life. If you have any questions Todd, feel free to ask cheers

and thanks for the warm welcome!!! looking forward to get to know you guys
Back to top Go down
Michigan MungMen

Michigan MungMen

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 3:04 pm

Welcome Johannes! Glad to have you

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigmun21
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 3:04 pm

Welcome!

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigpig15
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 3:05 pm

Hamburg Sea Devils wrote:

there was an ad in Germany that said some guys are looking for handsome and intelligent packers fans to show other people the way of life. If you have any questions Todd, feel free to ask cheers

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vrx0idrevjj69289cuvgyubkrum5623187dai6dg&rid=giphy

I like this guy.  laughing     cheers

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 3:08 pm

My only question right now, is a Great recipe for Strudel.   Mmm Mmm Mmm.

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47z44xtr7s56fqowogk9yan9guutogg2diursi1a6k&rid=giphy

Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 3:14 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
My only question right now, is a Great recipe for Strudel.   Mmm Mmm Mmm.

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47z44xtr7s56fqowogk9yan9guutogg2diursi1a6k&rid=giphy

https://platedcravings.com/apple-strudel-recipe/

worship2 worship2 worship2

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 3:18 pm

You're a ....
Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47flbh6daago0jceez6ruxs8a0fpqppwrktv7drr2m&rid=giphy

cheers

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 3:24 pm

Welcome to RW Johannes.

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigsla16
Back to top Go down
Lake Winnebago Walleyes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 3:38 pm

Lol on this whole thread! Welcome Johannes, as a fellow freshman trying to get into this great fraternity you will learn quickly as a Packer fan(likewise as well and live 35 minutes from Lambeau) that some will hold your beer while you go piss or talk to the hot girl in the corner and others seem really nice until you see their true colors on the many Packer message board threads here! Definitely kidding, everyone truly has been very welcoming and great!!

My dad was stationed in Germany for 3 years in the Army somewhere near Stuttgart and he has many German steins from back in those days. My friends and I might've even dusted them off a few times when mom and dad weren't home to see if the beer tasted better warm (apparently a German thing). Can't quite say the beer was better, but it got is all drunk in the same amount of time! Welcome again

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigdefault
Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 3:48 pm

Lake Winnebago Walleyes wrote:
Lol on this whole thread!  Welcome Johannes, as a fellow freshman trying to get into this great fraternity you will learn quickly as a Packer fan(likewise as well and live 35 minutes from Lambeau) that some will hold your beer while you go piss or talk to the hot girl in the corner and others seem really nice until you see their true colors on the many Packer message board threads here!  Definitely kidding, everyone truly has been very welcoming and great!!  

My dad was stationed in Germany for 3 years in the Army somewhere near Stuttgart and he has many German steins from back in those days.  My friends and I might've even dusted them off a few times when mom and dad weren't home to see if the beer tasted better warm (apparently a German thing).  Can't quite say the beer was better, but it got is all drunk in the same amount of time!  Welcome again

haha sounds awesome!! but I think someone tricked you into drinking warm beer... lol3 lol3 I have never heard of warm beer in Germany beer
welcome fellow freshman
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 4:23 pm

Hamburg Sea Devils wrote:
Lake Winnebago Walleyes wrote:
Lol on this whole thread!  Welcome Johannes, as a fellow freshman trying to get into this great fraternity you will learn quickly as a Packer fan(likewise as well and live 35 minutes from Lambeau) that some will hold your beer while you go piss or talk to the hot girl in the corner and others seem really nice until you see their true colors on the many Packer message board threads here!  Definitely kidding, everyone truly has been very welcoming and great!!  

My dad was stationed in Germany for 3 years in the Army somewhere near Stuttgart and he has many German steins from back in those days.  My friends and I might've even dusted them off a few times when mom and dad weren't home to see if the beer tasted better warm (apparently a German thing).  Can't quite say the beer was better, but it got is all drunk in the same amount of time!  Welcome again

haha sounds awesome!! but I think someone tricked you into drinking warm beer... lol3 lol3  I have never heard of warm beer in Germany beer
welcome fellow freshman
Warm beer a thing with Packer fans?  Nick? Someone page Sam

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 4:27 pm

Sam, you know what to do. 

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Giphy

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 5:26 pm

Great to have you Johannes!

Mason Crosby going to be an RFA this year in the minors - gonna blow the full 225 on him?
Getting way ahead....glad you took Mike/Nate up on their offer to join

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 5:31 pm

Welcome, sir! Literally everyone has said it but I can't fucking believe we get a dude from Germany and he's a Packers fan shrug well at least you'll be among friends and have a lot to talk about

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigvip16
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 5:44 pm

Welcome Johannes - you'll love it here!

cheers

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigdra13
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 5:50 pm

I thought it was a requirement to be a true Packer fan to drink piss warm beer. Must be a Wisco thing.

Welcome to RW, this place is fantastic. Almost as good as that 9er Packer game a few weeks back.

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 5:57 pm

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats wrote:
I thought it was a requirement to be a true Packer fan to drink piss warm beer. Must be a Wisco thing.

Welcome to RW, this place is fantastic. Almost as good as that 9er Packer game a few weeks back.

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) OQ4QeVl

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 6:39 pm

Welcome Johannes!

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigfal14
Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 8:13 pm

Welcome to Roster Wars Johannes!

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigtre15
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 9:15 pm

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tujmyru1fgdtv4yg1bt1j3uoyicyloz68furovui&rid=giphy

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Buffalo Blizzard

Buffalo Blizzard

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 9:45 pm

Welcome. New here myself.

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigbli21
Back to top Go down
Windy City Blitz

Windy City Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:12 pm

So do you go by Joe or does it have to be Big Joe?

Welcome to RW!

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigbli22
Back to top Go down
Thief River Unforgiven

Thief River Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 10:42 pm

Welcome Johannes! You've made a big step toward fantasy football greatness! RW will not disappoint!

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigunf16
Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 1:00 am

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Great to have you Johannes!

Mason Crosby going to be an RFA this year in the minors - gonna blow the full 225 on him?
Getting way ahead....glad you took Mike/Nate up on their offer to join

Pssh, don’t tell everyone my tactics innocent
Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 1:02 am

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats wrote:

How dare you Crying or Very sad looking forward to beating you in the future tough guy always watch over your shoulder.. :)

Back to top Go down
Hamburg Sea Devils

Hamburg Sea Devils

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 1:05 am

Windy City Blitz wrote:
So do you go by Joe or does it have to be Big Joe?

Welcome to RW!

Most people call me Joe, but you can call me anytime cheers

And in the words of rodgers to a bears fan: I own you, I will always own you

Looking forward to playing with you
Back to top Go down
Australia Killer Koalas

Australia Killer Koalas

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 1:44 am

Welcome Joe  cheers

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Sigkil18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)   Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hamburg Sea Devils (Johannes)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-
Jump to: