Charm City Justice
jbowerson
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jbowerson

jbowerson

Diamond State Longhorns Empty
PostSubject: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:12 am

HEY GUYS MY NAME IS JAY BOWERSON AND I CURRENTLY RESIDE IN THE SMALL STATE OF DELAWARE (NOTICED NO ONE FROM THERE ON YOUR SITE YET)

I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH FANTASY FOOTBALL FOR CLOSE TO 10-12 YRS, STARTED OUT DOING YAHOO AND ESPN LEAGUES AND IN THE LAST 2 YEARS I BRANCHED AWAY FROM THOSE TO MONEY LEAGUES AND LEAGUES THAT HAVE COPIES.  I ENJOY THEM THE MOST AND FIND THAT A LOT OF THE GUYS ARE ABLE TO INTRODUCE ME TO OTHER LEAGUES MUCH LIKE YOURS.  I AM CURRENTLY IN SHARK TANK 1-3 AND 4 OTHER LEAGUES THAT AREN'T QUITE AS EXTENSIVE AS YOURS OR THE SHARK TANK ARE.

I WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF YOUR LEAGUE BECAUSE WHEN I SEE ALL THE WORK PUT INTO THE SITE I CAN TELL THAT THE LEAGUE MEANS SOMETHING, IT'S NOT LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER LEAGUES I HAVE BEEN IN.  I WANT TO LEARN DIFFERENT THINGS FROM THE OTHER PLAYERS, SUCH AS CONTRACTS, DRAFT PHILOSOPHY, HOW THEY SET UP THEIR TEAMS.  I AM PRETTY EQUIPPED TO DO THOSE THINGS BUT LEARNING MORE CAN'T HELP.  I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE IN A LEAGUE JUST TO BE IN IT, I WANT TO BE IN LEAGUE WITH GUYS/GALS THAT CARE AND ARE ACTIVE.

ON A TYPICAL WEEK I USUALLY SPEND BETWEEN 12-15 HOURS DURING THE SEASON AND MAYBE 7-10 DURING THE OFFSEASON, WITH THE LEAGUES I HAVE JOINED I AM FINDING THAT THIS IS BECOMING A SITUATION WHERE YOU NEED TO BE INVOLVED ALL YEAR ROUND AND I AM FINE WITH THAT.

FAVORITE MEMORY SO FAR WAS LAST YEAR I WON SOMETHING CALLED THE BIG ASS BRACKET IN ONE OF MY LEAGUES, WAS FIRST YEAR IN THE LEAGUE BUT BEST MEMORY SO FAR

MEMBERS I HOPE WOULD SAY I AM ACTIVE, COMPETITIVE, NOT CONFRONTATIONAL, TRADE SAVY BUT NOT AFRAID TO SAY IF HE DOESN'T LIKE WHAT HE SEES IN A TRADE

I HONESTLY WANT TO BE TESTED, WHETHER I AM ACCEPTED OR NOT THIS IS A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR ME, I MAY BE OLD BUT I WANT TO LEARN MORE AND MORE ABOUT THESE LEAGUES AND THE SECRETS TO WINNING ONE LOL
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:15 am

Welcome Jay. You and your caps locks will be Eric’s new best friend. Find some threads that look interesting and jump right into the conversation have fun and make yourself at home.

Where in Delaware is home?  It will be nice to have someone else from this region.

FYI, your username and this thread title will probably need to be adjusted to meet the required format, but someone smarter than me will explain that to you.

Diamond State Longhorns Sigjus14
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:17 am

Welcome Jay, take a look around and join the conversations.  Whose your team? How did you hear about us? Lastly, did you hold down shift the entire time or use your caps lock?

Diamond State Longhorns Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Thief River Unforgiven

Thief River Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:17 am

Welcome Jay! Roster Wars is a great community of fantasy football diehards. Check out the bylaws top to bottom then check them out again! Find some topics in the rest of the message board that are of interest and dive in!

Diamond State Longhorns Sigunf16
Back to top Go down
jbowerson

jbowerson

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:20 am

Ok ok I get it, no CAPS lock lol, I honestly dont know why I did that I usually don't type in caps. Bill, home for me is Wilmington and where in MD are you located ?

Tyler heard about your league from someone in Shark Tank, been looking to broaden my horizons as I am still learning each day about the leagues and different set ups
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:23 am

Welcome Jay!

Look around, read and re read the bylaws and be active.
I believe someone from the Onboarding Committee has already reached out, but if they haven't, they will be soon!

Diamond State Longhorns Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
jbowerson

jbowerson

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:24 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
Welcome Jay. You and your caps locks will be Eric’s new best friend. Find some threads that look interesting and jump right into the conversation have fun and make yourself at home.

Where in Delaware is home?  It will be nice to have someone else from this region.

FYI, your username and this thread title will probably need to be adjusted to meet the required format, but someone smarter than me will explain that to you.

Hey Bill, I am in Wilmington, where is MD are you located ?
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:24 am

jbowerson wrote:
Ok ok I get it, no CAPS lock lol, I honestly dont know why I did that I usually don't type in caps.  Bill, home for me is Wilmington and where in MD are you located ?

Tyler heard about your league from someone in Shark Tank, been looking to broaden my horizons as I am still learning each day about the leagues and different set ups

Don’t take the caps locks thing too personally. One of our other members posts in all caps a bunch because of his job.

I live just south of Baltimore, so probably about 90 minutes or so from you.

Back to top Go down
jbowerson

jbowerson

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:26 am

jbowerson wrote:
Ok ok I get it, no CAPS lock lol, I honestly dont know why I did that I usually don't type in caps.  Bill, home for me is Wilmington and where in MD are you located ?

Don’t take the caps locks thing too personally. One of our other members posts in all caps a bunch because of his job.

No I didnt take it personally, hey I used to work south of Baltimore, Savage to be exact
Back to top Go down
jbowerson

jbowerson

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:28 am

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Welcome Jay, take a look around and join the conversations.  Whose your team? How did you hear about us? Lastly, did you hold down shift the entire time or use your caps lock?

Tyler not sure I have a team yet, I did give a team name of Diamond State Longhorns, so I guess it is just a wait and see right now.

I heard about you guys from another league I am in, Shark Tank.

LOL no I put the caps lock button on HAHA
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:28 am

You would make a nice new alien......let's see if you make it! Welcome and I was in ST leagues until I this year. There was this thing called Paypal-Railroad......so I had to leave.

Super happy to have you join the newbies and see where this goes.

Diamond State Longhorns Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:29 am

jbowerson wrote:
jbowerson wrote:

No I didnt take it personally, hey I used to work south of Baltimore, Savage to be exact

I’m about 20 minutes East of there in Odenton, right near Fort Meade. I work in South Baltimore so it’s an easy trek into work each day.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:32 am

Welcome to Roster Wars, Jay. The Onboarding crew will get you any support you need to get started with us. As you get a feel for the place, look to venture into other areas of our forum and participate. You won't find a better group to hang out with anywhere.

Look forward to getting to know you better.

Diamond State Longhorns Sigete14
Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:43 am

Welcome Jay ...

Diamond State Longhorns 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4775m62tfzdmlihft0lq6umd54yhlpt9kqcu5xa8i1&rid=200w

I'm not convinced this is not Eric or a sibling of his.  The full CAPS are too suspicious, who does that? wink

RW needs a New job allotted, a Jim Rockford or Magnum P.I. type.

Diamond State Longhorns Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vrtg1x0utau2mgmbcwgxfin4id3e0wwkmuwaab71&rid=giphy

Diamond State Longhorns Sigste15
Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:47 am

Welcome Jay, plenty to check out here. Have fun.

Diamond State Longhorns Sigsla16
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:04 am

jbowerson wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:

Tyler not sure I have a team yet, I did give a team name of Diamond State Longhorns, so I guess it is just a wait and see right now.

I should have elaborated better... I meant whose your favorite NFL team?

Diamond State Longhorns Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Windy City Blitz

Windy City Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:14 am

Hey Jay!

Diamond State Longhorns Sigbli22
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:22 am

Diamond State Longhorns Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fl44jyzxtl58smhdnyf0hc6jsaajtz9n1mcmigux&rid=giphy

Diamond State Longhorns Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:35 am

Welcome to Roster Wars.

Like others have already said venture out in to some other threads and the by-laws.

Diamond State Longhorns Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:42 am

Welcome Aboard Jay.  You've found a great place that's a lot more than fantasy football on Sundays.  

welcome2

Diamond State Longhorns Signig22
Back to top Go down
Pacific Puffins

Pacific Puffins

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:43 am

WELCOME TO ROSTER WARS, JAY

Diamond State Longhorns Sigpuf13
Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 3:09 am

Hell yeah, Jay. Welcome!

Diamond State Longhorns Giphy

Diamond State Longhorns Sigvip16
Back to top Go down
Australia Killer Koalas

Australia Killer Koalas

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:21 am

Welcome Jay  cheers

Diamond State Longhorns Sigkil18
Back to top Go down
Gainesville Gators

Gainesville Gators

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 5:17 am

Welcome Jay.

Diamond State Longhorns Siggat15
Back to top Go down
Colorado Crusaders

Colorado Crusaders

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 6:09 am

Hey Jay...welcome to the RWDOC:

Diamond State Longhorns 1059ea30-f60d-4ed2-a8b1-1fdb7fc6fe71_text

Stick around...it don't cost nothin'. cheers

Diamond State Longhorns Sigcru15
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 7:37 am

Welcome Jay!

You'll love it here. Start getting involved in any threads that interest you and you'll feel right at home in no time.

cheers

Diamond State Longhorns Sigdra13
Back to top Go down
London Legion

London Legion

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 11:36 am

Welcome Jay

Echoing the others jump in and enjoy the threads and also spend some time on the bylaws

Diamond State Longhorns Sigleg14
Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:20 pm

Glad to have you Jay!

Diamond State Longhorns Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 1:22 pm

Welcome Jay

Diamond State Longhorns Sigpig15
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 2:41 pm

Welcome Jay!

Diamond State Longhorns Sigfal14
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 3:05 pm

Welcome to the best community in all of fantasy football. Get involved with as much chat as you can. The better everyone knows you, and you know them, the better chance things will work!

Enjoy RW!

Diamond State Longhorns Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 3:16 pm

vote yes

Welcome Jay

Diamond State Longhorns Siggoo18
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 3:16 pm

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Welcome Jay ...

Diamond State Longhorns 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4775m62tfzdmlihft0lq6umd54yhlpt9kqcu5xa8i1&rid=200w

I'm not convinced this is not Eric or a sibling of his.  The full CAPS are too suspicious, who does that? wink

Diamond State Longhorns Maybe-perhaps

Diamond State Longhorns Siggoo18
Back to top Go down
East Tennessee Badgers

East Tennessee Badgers

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 3:20 pm

Welcome Jay!! Are you a Ravens fan or some other team. (P.S. it better not be a Packer fan. Lol)

Diamond State Longhorns Sigbad18
Back to top Go down
jbowerson

jbowerson

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 3:59 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
jbowerson wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:

I should have elaborated better... I meant whose your favorite NFL team?

The Philadelphia Eagles, hope we can pull one out tomorrow against the GOAT
Back to top Go down
Motor City Malachi Crunch

Motor City Malachi Crunch

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySat Jan 15, 2022 4:22 pm

Welcome Jay!

via GIPHY

Diamond State Longhorns Sigmal19
Back to top Go down
Stellenbosch Saints

Stellenbosch Saints

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 5:58 am

Welcome aboard Jay!
Great time to join RW and see how things work.
Read those bylaws inside out!

Diamond State Longhorns Sigsai14
Back to top Go down
Lake Winnebago Walleyes

Lake Winnebago Walleyes

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 2:53 pm

Welcome Jay, as a fellow newbie also in ST1-3, so far I can tell you this seems to be a great group of owners and a well-tested, reputable league.  Enjoy!

Diamond State Longhorns Sigdefault
Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights

Tarpon Springs RedKnights

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 6:44 pm

Welcome!

Diamond State Longhorns Sigred18
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:00 pm

Oaktown Malosos wrote:

Hey Jay...welcome to the RWDOC:

Diamond State Longhorns 1059ea30-f60d-4ed2-a8b1-1fdb7fc6fe71_text

Stick around...it don't cost nothin'. cheers

Yeah we are free.

Diamond State Longhorns Sigmay18

Last edited by Indiana Mayhem on Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 3:55 am

Diamond State Longhorns 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e473v9igw4ousj2v0ksfyafj7f4cygvcowifxya0ov7&rid=200w

Diamond State Longhorns Siggad13
Back to top Go down
Australia Killer Koalas

Australia Killer Koalas

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:02 am

He's never been the same since the goat took out his eagles... Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 4:22 am

Welcome Jay

Diamond State Longhorns Sigsil14
Back to top Go down
Colorado Crusaders

Colorado Crusaders

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 5:52 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Welcome Jay

Shocked ROFL Shocked

Diamond State Longhorns Sigcru15
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 7:39 am

Welcome Jay

Welcome to 7 days ago Derrick!

Diamond State Longhorns Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Australia Killer Koalas

Australia Killer Koalas

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 8:40 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Welcome Jay

Welcome to 7 days ago Derrick!

lol3

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 9:45 am

Take it easy on Derrick.  He almost had a concussion and possible short term memory loss.  shrug

Diamond State Longhorns Signig22
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:53 pm

Diamond State Longhorns Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vtmbmc9dnm8ehr4zl1r3juvwcdeuz865o95n43nk&rid=giphy

Diamond State Longhorns Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 7:45 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Take it easy on Derrick.  He almost had a concussion and possible short term memory loss.

Possible subarachnoid hemorrhage.

Diamond State Longhorns Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 4:30 am

Welcome Jay...?

embarrassed

Diamond State Longhorns Sigars18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond State Longhorns   Diamond State Longhorns Empty

Back to top Go down

Diamond State Longhorns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-