HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Chris Givens WR STL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Chris Givens WR STL   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Quote :
St. Louis Rams WR Chris Givens caught three passes for 63 yards and one touchdown in Week 8 against the New England Patriots. Givens set an NFL rookie record by catching a pass of at least 50 yards in his fifth straight game.

I'll eventually start him Laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chris Givens WR STL   Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:38 am

Quote :
Coach Jeff Fisher noted Chris Givens' versatility grew as his rookie season moved along. Analysis: Givens was initially a one-trick pony, using his 4.4 speed to run vertical routes. But by the end of the year, he was on his way to being a polished wideout. "He improved weekly," Fisher said. "We were able to do more and more with him as he got more familiar." Now that Danny Amendola and Brandon Gibson are both gone, Givens is penciled in as the Rams' No. 1 wideout. "I think he knows that this is his opportunity," Fisher said.

Glad I sold him for a bag of chips Laughing

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chris Givens WR STL   Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:42 am

Quote :
Givens was held out of Monday's practice with a knee injury, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Jim Thomas reports. Analysis: Other than his presence on the injury report, nothing has been reported in regards to Givens' knee issue. He didn't appear to suffer a major injury during Sunday's loss to the Cowboys but may have gotten banged up. Hopefully, Tuesday's injury report will bring some more clarity to the situation.
Gah.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Werewolves

PostSubject: Re: Chris Givens WR STL   Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:47 am

I think Givens will end up as a nice WR2 before the season is out. He is more than a "one trick pony"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Givens WR STL   

Back to top Go down

Chris Givens WR STL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: