HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch

Share | 

Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Does anyone know if Justin traded Hernandez recently and if so, what he got for him?

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Does anyone know if Justin traded Hernandez recently and if so, what he got for him?

Bitter much Mr. Couldn't Get A 2015/16 3rd rounder

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:

No, I'm aware that not every league has the same number of morons in it.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:

But did you hear what I got.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:

But did you hear what I got.  

No, I must've somehow missed that piece of information.

Blasted out offers to all other 11 owners seeing if I could get a 2014 1st.  Had 6 rejections before someone finally accepted.  cheerscheers

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
I actually can't believe that I got rid of Hernandez and Mason Foster for Dustin Keller, Vincent Brown and Bernard Pierce 2 days ago.

I can't believe I got a 2014 1st today.

Remember that time I got a 2014 1st for this loser?

rock onrock on

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:35 pm

ROTFLMAO

troll

<3

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Did I say no to being bitter? Sorry, I meant yes.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Hernandez is a $10 cut in DD, $20 cut for Matt in TT.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Corey took a calculated risk. He has a few firsts next year. He's a savvy owner. Just gambled and lost.

Better than this fucking shit that happened yesterday in another league. (I'm dropping this one next year)

A Kolb Day in Hell gave up:
Floyd, Michael ARI WR
Year 2014 Round 2 Draft Pick from A Kolb Day in Hell

Mean Machine gave up:
Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Watching the arraignment.  He's such a scumbag.

WHAT IF HE MURDERED A PEDOPHILE AND IS ACTUALLY AN EXEMPELARY HUMAN BEING? banana3

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Is that the Corey that just joined this league? I'll hope it was a one time mistake in judgment.

That Floyd trade is worse.

I owned Hernandez in a non-PPR, non-TE required league, so he wasn't that valuable anyways, and not a "huge" loss to my team. I only found it frustrating because the league is dead as shit right now and nobody could bother to respond to my offers. I was so motivated to get out that I would have made a deal if anyone could give a shit enough to respond.

Just another reason why RW gives me a boner.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:58 pm

Good thing I did not give the trade rapist a first for this guy!

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 pm

He will be a free drop in RW since the Pats cut him. Once MFL updates.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Oh, right, of course.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Is that the Corey that just joined this league? I'll hope it was a one time mistake in judgment. .

Not me. Not sure who he was talking about but I haven't done any trades.
Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:40 am

Quote :
One day after being arraigned on six charges -- including first-degree murder -- in connection with the death of Odin Lloyd, former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is now being investigated as a possible suspect in a July 2012 double murder that happened in Boston, according to WFXT-TV, a Fox affiliate in Boston.

On July 16, 2012, Boston police responded to a call just after 2 a.m. ET, according to the report. When authorities arrived on the scene, they found three people in a car at a traffic light who had all been shot. Two of the men in the vehicle had been fatally shot.

The two men who were fatally wounded were sitting in the front seat of the car. The passenger in the back of the vehicle survived. Witnesses in the area placed a grey or silver SUV with Rhode Island license plates at the scene of the crime.

According to Fox 25, authorities are looking into Hernandez's connection to the killings.

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:43 am

You're on top of shit, my man.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:06 am

I try to be!

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:07 am

Quote :
One day after being arraigned on six charges -- including first-degree murder -- in connection with the death of Odin Lloyd, former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is now being investigated as a possible suspect in a July 2012 double murder that happened in Boston, according to WFXT-TV, a Fox affiliate in Boston.

On July 16, 2012, Boston police responded to a call just after 2 a.m. ET, according to the report. When authorities arrived on the scene, they found three people in a car at a traffic light who had all been shot. Two of the men in the vehicle had been fatally shot.

The two men who were fatally wounded were sitting in the front seat of the car. The passenger in the back of the vehicle survived. Witnesses in the area placed a grey or silver SUV with Rhode Island license plates at the scene of the crime.

According to Fox 25, authorities are looking into Hernandez's connection to the killings.

every friggin day more comes out. I'm not even sure what is going on in this numbskulls noggin

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:13 am

Quote :

you gotta be shittin me - holy crapola - what a tard

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:37 am

shocking

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:26 am

Sigh, gotta figure out what I can do now in a couple leagues.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:22 am

Gotta keep him rostered in solidarity. He pleaded not guilty. He will be redeemed.

Not really.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:42 am

Bail has been denied at his bail hearing.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:24 pm

How deep can this rabbit hole really go? Talk about a downward spiral...holy crap dude.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:39 pm

Pisses me off how all this stuff is kept quiet for so long. All sorts coming out now about him not fitting in, attitude changing when he got his big contract, threatening Wes Welker in training etc

I'm lucky in that I didn't own him in a single league - I'd be really pissed if I did.

Mad

Back to top Go down
New Berlin Blitzkrieg

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:42 pm

Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:27 pm

Best I could do was Hernandez + 3rd for Ballard + J Stewart. But I guess anything is better than zero.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:30 pm

I think getting that is remarkable especially if the trade happened today after the double homicide stuff came up

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Yeah this is really screwing me in a few leagues. Shit

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:50 pm

San Francisco Golddiggers wrote:
Best I could do was Hernandez + 3rd for Ballard + J Stewart. But I guess anything is better than zero.

Whoever gave that is an idiot. I don't even like Ballard or Stewart.

Back to top Go down
Baja Beatniks

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:58 pm

I'm fixing to cut him. He turned FA on MFL early today or late yesterday, but I have actually been trying to imagine possible scenarios where it would be worth keeping him. What a joke. Even if they dropped all charges tomorrow, he'll still never play in the NFL again.

Right? sad2

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:53 pm

well I kinda like seeing the Hernandez and Vick combo on your team.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
San Francisco Golddiggers

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:41 am

Might as well hold him till when you want to assign contract years.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:06 am

Thought this needed to be shared...its everything rolled up nice and neat.

The charges:
Murder
Carrying a firearm without a license
Possession of a large capacity firearm x2
Possession of a firearm without and FID card x2
The evidence:
Victim found 1/2 mile from Hernandez's home w/ numerous gunshot wounds
5 .45 caliber shells found at the scene, fired from a semi-auto weapon, based on the locations and distance between them.
Victim was not robbed, had wallet, keys and phone.
Keys were to a rental car, registered to Hernandez.
Phone contained text messages between the victim and Hernandez, within hours of the murder.
Victim's sister said her brother left at 2:30 AM in a silver Nissan Altima with three people inside
Hernandez had been renting a Silver Nissan Altima
Hernandez had known the victim for about a year, The victims girlfriend is the sister of Hernadez's Fiance
The police went to question Hernandez, Who didn't answer the door. a squad car was placed outside. Eventually Hernandez came out, and told the cops he knew they were they and that he had been watching them on his surveillance system
A warrant was issued to seize surveillance footage from Hernandez's home.
hernandez had recently installed a 14 camera system with cameras inside and out.
Upon reviewing the footage, they noticed that the first 6-8 hours of footage after the time of the murder was missing.
at 9:02 PM Hernandez texted a friend from out of state "please make it back"
9:05 he texted the victim, indicating he wanted to come by and get together with him
9:35 he texted the same out of state friend "get your ### up here" then at 10:23 "hurry your ### up"
The man he was texting and one other showed up at hernandez's home, seen on surveillance footage
Shortly after they arrive, Hernandez is seen with a firearm in his home on the surveillance system says "he is upset that he can't trust anyone anymore"
the three left Hernandez's home at 1:12 AM in the silver Nissan Altima, captured on survelliance, phone records and cell tower
the went from Hernadez's home to route 95, headed south towards (? couldn't understand) they turned around and went north. the cell phone tower tracked their movement to a gas station off route 128
at 2:10AM Hernandez bought Gas, Bubbalicious blue cotton candy gum, and black and milds which are used for smoking mariujana (the prosecutor seems to be mistaken about common blunt cigars but oh well)
Next they went to the victims home, at 2:32 am Hernandez sent a text "we're here" to the victim, this is when the victims sister saw him leave with them, Hernandez was driving
They drove back to North Attleboro, this is corroborated by some random surveillance cameras and route was determined by time and distance traveled.
during the ride, Hernandez had a conversation with the victim indicating he was upset with him. The two had gone to a club together friday night.
he said some things happened that night and he wasn't sure if he could trust the victim, one of them was that the victim had spoken to some people He had troubles with, and he was mad about it.
At 3:07 AM the victim sent a text to his sister "did you see who I am with" no response he texted again at 3:11 AM "Hello?"
at 3:19 am his sister replied "who?" at 3:22 the victim texted back "NFL" then 1 minute later "Just so you know"
at the time of these texts, the car is seen on surveillance cameras in the area of the murder site/Hernandez's home
Surveilance cameras show the vehicle driving down the road to the murder site at 3:23 AM
between 3:23 and 3:27 am workers nearby hear multiple gunshots

cameras pick up the vehicle along the route between the muder site and Hernandez's home at 3:27 and 3:28 AM.
Hernandez's own Surveilance picks sees him arriving back home at 3:29 AM
Police confirm it is only a 2 minute drive.
autopsy found that all evidence was consistent with the victim being murdered where he was found. In other words, he wasn't dumped. Also consistent Time of death to the time the car was there.
two through and through wounds to the victim's chest. Police returned to the scene and dug where the victim was, they found the bullets, indicating the victim was on the ground when he was shot. Both bullets were .45 caliber, consistend with the casings found. All fired from the same unknown gun
at 3:30 AM Hernandez is seen with his companions in his driveway, one of whom has a gun.
they go inside. Surveillance shows Hernandez walking around with a gun in his hand.
all three go to the basement. Surveillance cameras shut off
later that day, 5:30 PM Hernandez and his companions return the Nissan Altima to the rental agency, Hernandez offers the attendant Blue Bubbalicious.
one of the side mirrors is broken on the car, footage of the vehicle earlier in the night suggest it wasn't broken when he left boston, he tells the rental agency he didn't even notice it. The evidence being that it was broken sometime between leaving boston and arriving back at home.
He rents another car and returns home, companions leave.
At the rental agency, a piece of bubbalicious and a shell casing were found, attendant threw them away. When questioned, she told investigators about it, they found it in the dumpster, Shell casing matched to the murder weapon.
Tire impressions at the murder scene right next to the body were consistent with a front wheel drive vehicle (altima is FWD)
Investigators checked out the rental car. Tire treads matched those at the crime scene. Dirt found on the car also matched the crimescene
They found a .22 nearby in a search of everywhere between Hernandez's home and the murder site. Hernandez a month prior had been involved an altercation in providence rhode island. He had someone with him who was seen to place a gun under a car. This man matches the description of one of his companions on the night of the murder.
The gun under the car in Providence was traced to a florida gunstore. The 22 found between Hernandez's home and the murder site was from the same store.
further search warrant of Hernandezs's home ordered. They found 22 ammo, but no 22 gun. They also found a large capacity .762 hungarian semi auto rifle, 32 round clip fully loaded. Hernandez's prints on it, he doesn't have the correct paperwork to own it.
Not recovered was the Black semi auto handgun seen in Hernnadez's hand before and after the murder. the second individuals gun not found either.
hernandez's girlfriend was spoken to by police, she was cooperanting until a call from hernandez telling her not to. She then stopped talking.
the victim had defensive wounds and seemed to attempt to stop the bullets with his arms.
EDIT: there also seems to be a sealed affadavit, so it looks like someone talked (especially since they know the convo with the victim in the car

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:31 am

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:52 am

Ok, so he was AT the scene of the crime.

Can they charge everyone that was there with murder?

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Colorado Screaming Eagles wrote:
Ok, so he was AT the scene of the crime.

Can they charge everyone that was there with murder?

Short answer - yes. It doesn't matter if he pulled the trigger. if you were present, you can be charged with M1

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:09 pm

Well put him in a pan then, he's fried.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:27 pm

There are a couple of exceptions (e.g. duress) that wouldn't apply to Hernandez, but yeah, he's going to be in a 8x8 for the rest of his life -- but hey, ain't no one gonna diss him. he showed them.

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:

There are a couple of exceptions (e.g. duress) that wouldn't apply to Hernandez, but yeah, he's going to be in a 8x8 for the rest of his life -- but hey, ain't no one gonna diss him.  he showed them.

S'all about the respec'.

Did that sound street? At all?

eating popcorn 

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:49 pm

Jon,

Very.

Sincerely,
Brad

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
Jon,

Very.

Sincerely,
Brad

Yes! vote yes 

Back to top Go down
Chicago Crime Syndicate

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:32 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:

There are a couple of exceptions (e.g. duress) that wouldn't apply to Hernandez, but yeah, he's going to be in a 8x8 for the rest of his life -- but hey, ain't no one gonna diss him.  he showed them.

S'all about the respec'.

eating popcorn 

Reading it on paper? Yes.
Listening to you speak it with your English accent? No...not at all. Evil laugh 

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Good synopsis of Hernandez's possible defense - about 10 minute interview -- basically saying to attack the physical evidence -- of course, if they find the weapons, his main way to attack the evidence goes out the window... and I'm pretty sure that although this is how a defnese attorney would go after the evidence, it's not going to work

http://audio.weei.com/a/77256793/si-legal-expert-michael-mccann-lays-out-the-best-hope-for-the-defense-in-the-aaron-hernandez-case.htm

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Chicago Crime Syndicate wrote:
England Dragons wrote:
Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:

S'all about the respec'.

eating popcorn 

Reading it on paper?  Yes.
Listening to you speak it with your English accent?  No...not at all.  Evil laugh 

This is how street I am.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:48 pm

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
Good synopsis of Hernandez's possible defense - about 10 minute interview -- basically saying to attack the physical evidence -- of course, if they find the weapons, his main way to attack the evidence goes out the window... and I'm pretty sure that although this is how a defnese attorney would go after the evidence, it's not going to work

http://audio.weei.com/a/77256793/si-legal-expert-michael-mccann-lays-out-the-best-hope-for-the-defense-in-the-aaron-hernandez-case.htm

I am probably wrong on this, but I don't really see how finding the gun or not finding the gun really impacts Hernandez's chances either way. Using only recorded video (forget about the prospect that one of his buddies has rolled on him) the prosecution can already show Hernandez leaving the house with a gun, driving to where the murder happened, and then driving out of where the murder happened a few minutes later.

So basically, he was at the place where the murder happened, with the person who was murdered, and shortly after having a gun. Oh, and the victim was murdered with a gun.

Finding the gun in some other a-hole's house or in the Charles River doesn't really do much unless I'm wrong, which as I began this post with, I probably am. He has all these charges for having guns without a gun license, so it's not like they're going to find a murder weapon that's registered to him.

Very quickly becoming a boring story to talk about.

Did you hear the segment on D&C from the guy who used to gangbang with Hernandez in Springfield? Fascinating stuff.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:49 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:

I am probably wrong on this, but I don't really see how finding the gun or not finding the gun really impacts Hernandez's chances either way. Using only recorded video (forget about the prospect that one of his buddies has rolled on him) the prosecution can already show Hernandez leaving the house with a gun, driving to where the murder happened, and then driving out of where the murder happened a few minutes later.

So basically, he was at the place where the murder happened, with the person who was murdered, and shortly after having a gun. Oh, and the victim was murdered with a gun.

Finding the gun in some other a-hole's house or in the Charles River doesn't really do much unless I'm wrong, which as I began this post with, I probably am. He has all these charges for having guns without a gun license, so it's not like they're going to find a murder weapon that's registered to him.

Did you hear the segment on D&C from the guy who used to gangbang with Hernandez in Springfield? Fascinating stuff.

You forgot about the bullet casing, the same kind the victim was murdered with, under the seat of the car Hernandez had rented.

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:

You forgot about the bullet casing, the same kind the victim was murdered with, under the seat of the car Hernandez had rented.

No I didn't forget about them because I was only talking about what they can show just simply using video. Physical evidence can be attacked, even if it's a ridiculous attack (police planted shit, the girl at the Enterprise is lying, et. al). Not much they can say about the timeline that the videos make, with or without having the murder weapon.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:58 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Adelaide Empire wrote:
Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:

No I didn't forget about them because I was only talking about what they can show just simply using video. Physical evidence can be attacked, even if it's a ridiculous attack (police planted shit, the girl at the Enterprise is lying, et. al). Not much they can say about the timeline that the videos make, with or without having the murder weapon.

I hear you. There's nothing really left to discuss. Dude never plays again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)   

Back to top Go down

Aaron Hernandez (Convicted Murderer)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: