Charm City Justice
Alabama Aviators
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alabama Aviators

Alabama Aviators

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Empty
PostSubject: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:36 am

1 Who are you? Where do you live?

My name is Matthew Walker. I was born and raised in Fairhope, Alabama (About 30 minutes outside of Mobile). I am currently 30 years old and I'm an Operations Leader for Airbus where I oversee and manage the production of commercial aircraft. I absolutely love my career and I take pride in what I do hence the team name Aviators. I'm a huge sports fanatic. My entire life schedule revolves around what sports come and what time they start each day. I'm an avid fan of the New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Braves, New Orleans Pelicans, and Tampa Bay Lightning, oh... And this little college football team you may have heard of called the Crimson Tide of Alabama.

2 Tell us about your fantasy football experience, including the types of leagues you play in and where they are hosted.

As far as my experience, I have been involved with fantasy football since my Freshman year in HS (2004). I participated in mainly standard leagues for a few years then decided I wanted to create my own league. So now, I currently still manage a keeper league which is entering it's 8th year of competition and I have a subsidiary league for that one that I developed which is entering it's 3rd year of competition. Both leagues are somewhat standard keeper leagues with yearly live drafts, blind bidding systems, and a traditional non ppr type scoring.

3 Why do you want to be part of Roster Wars...what drew your interest?

Why Roster Wars? It's pretty simple, I absolutely love the game of fantasy football, and I love running a league with great members, however, I need more. I need more ways to manage a team, I need more in depth decisions to make. I need a system where my knowledge and preparation will truly payoff long term. And I want to be able to do this and concentrate on my team and the success of my team. I want to be able to have the experience of running a real life type of team where every decision could help or hurt your future.

4 How much time in a typical week do you spend on your fantasy football hobby?

My wife would say I spend entirely too much time with fantasy football as she basically loses all rights to visit with me during the months of August-January. Lol. I easily spend 10+ hours a week on preparation/reading along for roster management. This doesn't count all the time I spend in front of TV watching all the games.

5 Talk about a favorite memory or crazy fantasy football related story.

My favorite memory dates back to 2012 when my entire team had basically crapped the bed that day except for one player whom decided he would take the rest of my players and put them squarely on his back. I can still remember to this day not believing what was actually happening in front of my eyes. I'm referring to the day that Doug Martin exploded for over 250 yards rushing and 4 TDs. That is a fantasy match up I'll never forget.

6 What do you think members of your other leagues would say about you as an owner?

Every member I've ever competed against would tell you that I'm very competitive. I'm always looking for information or ways to stay ahead of the curve. I don't take fantasy lightly and that's what they would tell you. Some may tell you I take it too seriously but I would say they are idiots.

7 Anything else you would like to add?

Lastly, I would like to add that I look forward to hopefully being able to become part of what looks like a very well structured league and environment. The rules and systems is place are astounding and I can't imagine the time and effort that went in to setting something like this up.

8 Are you joining to be a friend of the league or are you prepared to be tested to see if you make the cut?

I'm here to prove myself. I want to compete among the best of the best. I'm not here to read about everybody elses success. I'm here to create headlines for myself. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:43 am

Holy crap, another Matt.  Do you go by Matthew, because that might make life a little easier for those of us who are too dumb to keep track of the number of Matts we already have around here?

In all seriousness, welcome aboard.  Jump on in and make yourself at home.  Andy the commissioner or someone from the welcoming committee should be reaching out shortly with a more formal welcome.

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigjus14
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:44 am

Welcome Matt!

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:44 am

Well, you certainly sound like you fit the bill, welcome Matthew. Can we call you Matt, or Matthew? We have like 76 Matt's here, so if you want Matt we can call you Southern Matt.  laughing

In all seriousness, you came to the right place. Andy (Minnesota Eternals) is the President, and he will get you all set up when he gets a chance. 

Have you had a chance to go through the bylaws? Any questions on things? Played IDP before?

Spend some time on all the boards and get involved. Great group of people here!

EDIT: Damn Bill, we posted half of the same thing.  laughing laughing laughing

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigtyr14
Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:46 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Well, you certainly sound like you fit the bill, welcome Matthew. Can we call you Matt, or Matthew? We have like 76 Matt's here, so if you want Matt we can call you Southern Matt.  laughing

In all seriousness, you came to the right place. Andy (Minnesota Eternals) is the President, and he will get you all set up when he gets a chance. 

Have you had a chance to go through the bylaws? Any questions on things? Played IDP before?

Well that just scares the hell out of me that we are thinking the same way. laughing

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigjus14
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 8:53 am

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Tenor

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:04 am

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Th?id=OGC.cf856c003bb234d8d65b443483d5c055&pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o6Zt6zRQw8yStXfxe%2fgiphy

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Siggoo18
Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:50 am

Welcome Matt!

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigars18
Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:21 am

Alabama Aviators (Matt) EducatedEquatorialIndianglassfish-size_restricted

Welcome Matt! I would suggest commenting on how incredible certain positional rankings articles are and make yourself at home!

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigpig15
Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:38 am

Welcome to one of the most active fantasy leagues around

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigspartans
Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:53 am

Welcome Matt!

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigsil14
Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns

Latvia Unicorns

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 10:54 am

Another day, another Matt.

Welcome! grin

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Siguni16
Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 11:21 am

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d4462ba367142494dff18e7&rid=giphy

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigste15
Back to top Go down
Alabama Aviators

Alabama Aviators

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 11:28 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Yea. I read through the bylaws. The one question I have and I may have missed it or misinterpreted some language would be in regards to contract extensions.

Example being if you signed Pat Maholmes to lets say a 5 year contract last year, and you enter 2019 with 4 years left. Can you extend those 4 years out to further or do you have to let all 5 years play out and then he becomes an RFA unless you use the tag on him?

I have played in a few IDP's before. I'm looking forward to being able to utilize that side of the ball more. I feel like you can find a lot more sleeper value on the defensive side because they are not written about as much.
Back to top Go down
Alabama Aviators

Alabama Aviators

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 11:28 am

Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:
Alabama Aviators (Matt) Giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d4462ba367142494dff18e7&rid=giphy

I see Canada on your avatar. Are you from/live in Canada?
Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons

Cyclone City Falcons

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 11:29 am

Welcome Matt! Good to see a fellow Braves fan around here. Can't say the same about your Saints choice though vote no vote no vote no

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigfal14
Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 12:23 pm

Welcome Maverick.... Matt. I joined 2 years ago, this is the best draft I have been involved with. You will get grilled from Andy, but it's worth it. Protect the shield!!! Braves are probably the 2nd best national league team thanks to the work AA has done. We had him in Toronto. Now my Blue Jays are just a college team.

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Alabama Aviators

Alabama Aviators

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 12:55 pm

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Welcome Maverick.... Matt. I joined 2 years ago, this is the best draft I have been involved with. You will get grilled from Andy, but it's worth it. Protect the shield!!! Braves are probably the 2nd best national league team thanks to the work AA has done. We had him in Toronto. Now my Blue Jays are just a college team.

Yea. I was pretty sad when we lost our previous GM due to his "scandals"... But I have been VERY pleased with what AA has done. Are you a resident of Canada?

I'm currently staying in Canada at the moment for work.
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 1:25 pm

Alabama Aviators wrote:
Yea. I read through the bylaws. The one question I have and I may have missed it or misinterpreted some language would be in regards to contract extensions.

Example being if you signed Pat Maholmes to lets say a 5 year contract last year, and you enter 2019 with 4 years left. Can you extend those 4 years out to further or do you have to let all 5 years play out and then he becomes an RFA unless you use the tag on him?

You have ONE contract extension tag per year, meaning you can give that 1 year extension to anyone you want, but once you use it, it is gone. You can give the same player an extension year after year, but it will cost you double the previous years War Bucks (WB's) to do so, if becomes impossible to do it year after year. I have never seen anyone use it more than a 2nd year on the same player. 

But if Mahomes comes up on 0 years, you can Super Franchise Tag (SFT) him for 100 WB's which is nearly half of your allotment, but he is protected and no one can steal him. You can Franchise Tag (FT) of Transition Tag (TT) him for 50 or 25 WB's and someone would have to pay the WB's and a 1st or 2nd to you, and you have the chance to match their bid.

Sorry if that was confusing, but once you see it all play out it is pretty simple.

Back to top Go down
Bergen Brawlers

Bergen Brawlers

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 1:43 pm

Welcome Matt.

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigbrawlers
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:02 pm

Welcome Aboard Matt!  I'm liking Nick's suggestion of Southern Matt.   vote yes  Love the choice of the Aviators as a Mascot with the story behind it.  

Here in Vegas, the minor league baseball team changed their name to the Aviators.  You can pick up some gear and say it's your fantasy football team's merchandise.   laughing  Glad you found us here, this place is a lot of fun.

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Signig22
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:08 pm

Also, how did you find RW?

Back to top Go down
Toontown Warlocks

Toontown Warlocks

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:21 pm

Alabama Aviators wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:

Yea. I was pretty sad when we lost our previous GM due to his "scandals"... But I have been VERY pleased with what AA has done. Are you a resident of Canada?

Ya I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Where you at for work?

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigwar22
Back to top Go down
Colorado Crusaders

Colorado Crusaders

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:21 pm

Alabama Aviators (Matt) 200w.webp?cid=790b76115d44884b37355a444111cfaf&rid=200w

Bama Aviators wrote:
Some may tell you I take it too seriously but I would say they are idiots

good post

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigcru15
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:46 pm

I'm going to start giving guys named Matt a prison inmate number for admin purposes. laughing

Welcome to RW Matt. I'm curious how you heard about us and am considering deleting my VP's earlier post that beat me to the question.

As per the norm lately, I'm a bit tied up at the moment so please do not hesitate to ask any questions you have here as damn near all of the natives can answer em. I will email you when I have a chance to get started on the process.

Until then, show up frequently, dive into any conversation that interests you and you'll quickly discover that this place can feel like home in a hurry. Activity is everything.

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigete14
Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers

St. Louis Duffers

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 5:32 pm

Welcome Matt

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigduf10
Back to top Go down
England Dragons

England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:10 pm

Hey Matt - welcome to Roster Wars. Great decision. Hope to see you around the boards.

cheers

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigdra13
Back to top Go down
Detroit Disco Lemonade

Detroit Disco Lemonade

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:34 pm

Welcome new Matt.  I rooted for Clemson in the title game.  But now I hate both Alabama and Clemson.  They just win too much and take all the good recruits.

As Nick said, once you see the free agent period in action and the extensions.. it's all pretty simple.  But I'll tell you what, this is one of the most enjoyable ways to play fantasy football.  It really does promote movement of players.  You also have to take into consideration how many years a player has left when trading.  Makes me wish all my leagues were set up this way.

anyways welcome again and I'm really looking forward to you being able to contribute to the freakshow's fortune pot. mock

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigdiscolemonade
Back to top Go down
Okinawa Bonsai

Okinawa Bonsai

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 7:52 pm

Welcome, my names Matt, I mean Dillon. Take a look around and stay involved.

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigbonsai
Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:22 pm

Welcome BamaMatt

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigmay18
Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 6:55 am

Welcome Matt.

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigsla16
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 8:04 am

Alabama Aviators wrote:
Hamilton Steel Cats wrote:

I see Canada on your avatar. Are you from/live in Canada?

He says "sacre bleu" a lot so I'm assuming he's French Canadian.

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigoys15
Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 8:18 am

Welcome Matt.

Soon we can make an entire conference of Matts

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigrot15
Back to top Go down
Windy City Blitz

Windy City Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 8:36 am

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Giphy

Welcome Matt!

Lots of good stuff here. Enjoy and good luck.

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigbli22
Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 11:27 am

Welcome to RW Southern Matt. Lots of fun and good football around here.

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigtre15
Back to top Go down
Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

Hatteras Bay Mad Goats

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 10:12 pm

Welcome to Roster Wars Matt..

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigmad16
Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 8:43 am

Welcome Southern Matt!  I hate Alabama (the team not the whole state).  At least you are from there instead of one of the million bandwagon fans.

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigsilverbacks
Back to top Go down
Thief River Unforgiven

Thief River Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 10:22 am

Hey Matt! Welcome!

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigunf16
Back to top Go down
Alabama Aviators

Alabama Aviators

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 7:38 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Also, how did you find RW?

It's a funny story. I was looking at a couple new features I could add to some existing leagues I run so I just searched fantasy league constitutions and I saw one reply from my search with a link that said these are best most extensive bylaws you will find. So I clicked it and started reading through the bylaws and was blown away.
Back to top Go down
Alabama Aviators

Alabama Aviators

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 7:39 am

Toontown Warlocks wrote:
Alabama Aviators wrote:
Toontown Warlocks wrote:

Ya I live in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.  Where you at for work?

I'm staying Laval pretty much throughout the remainder of the year and working in Mirabel.
Back to top Go down
Alabama Aviators

Alabama Aviators

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 7:42 am

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
Welcome Southern Matt!  I hate Alabama (the team not the whole state).  At least you are from there instead of one of the million bandwagon fans.

Nope. I actually even attend the college part time online. But my entire childhood existed of Alabama basically being the floor mat of the SEC so I've really enjoyed this past decade. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 9:20 am

Welcome, Southern Matt! Was minimally on the internet this weekend while visiting the folks, so sorry for being a few days late to welcome ya. Though it looks like we're slowly getting more on board with it, anyone that cheers against Clemson is cool with me.

At the top left of the main page you can find the links to the MyFantasyLeague pages for the majors and minors as well as an external page that has a lot of the history information. There's also the "history hall" tab you can peruse through to see how restricted free agency and things like that have gone down previously.

There aren't a ton of us Southerners here, tbh, so hopefully you pass interrogation and stick around

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigdem10
Back to top Go down
Maple Grove Mean Machine

Maple Grove Mean Machine

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 1:53 pm

Welcome, Southern Matt. Hope you find this place a great start to what you are looking for.

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigmea10
Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Feel free to hop into some other threads. We've got something for just about every topic! From player talk to movies to vacuum recommendations.

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigdop14
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 8:39 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Feel free to hop into some other threads. We've got something for just about every topic!  From player talk to movies to vacuum recommendations.

Ah yes, vacuums. laughing

But the player threads is where I really caught on when I first got here. Gives you a chance to give your perspective on players, debate, and even say, “FINISH THEM!” From time to time. lol 2

Back to top Go down
Steel City Devils

Steel City Devils

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 8:55 pm

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Giphy

announce  announce ROLL TIDE!!

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigdevils
Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 6:37 pm

Welcome!

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigkni10
Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 2:32 pm

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Giphy.gif?cid=790b761137df3d4eb4b89c577206c49305e8f80d8b888b96&rid=giphy

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 4:26 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Alabama Aviators (Matt) Giphy.gif?cid=790b761137df3d4eb4b89c577206c49305e8f80d8b888b96&rid=giphy

I guess he's flown the coop.  grin

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Signig22
Back to top Go down
Okinawa Bonsai

Okinawa Bonsai

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 4:36 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I guess he's flown the coop.  grin

Oh ya, I forgot about this guy.

Alabama Aviators (Matt) Sigbonsai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alabama Aviators (Matt)   Alabama Aviators (Matt) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alabama Aviators (Matt)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Bulletin Board :: Check In-