Share | 

Christian Ponder QB MIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Christian Ponder QB MIN   Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Quote :
Minnesota Vikings QB Christian Ponder (rib) is dealing with a fractured rib and will sit out Week 4 against the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was injured on the second hit of the game in Week 3 and said he was feeling pain Monday, Sept. 23. The bone is broken near his heart, which is the reason why the team decided to keep him out this weekend. Minnesota has a bye in Week 5, so he'll have an extra week to heal.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Christian Ponder QB MIN   Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:29 am

Quote :
Christian Ponder has been diagnosed with a dislocated left shoulder. Analysis: Ponder will be given a timeline for a return after undergoing more tests on Friday. Speaking to reporters, Ponder said he planned to be ready for Week 11, but that could be a stretch, especially since the Vikings could be looking for an excuse to further evaluate Josh Freeman. That being said, it was Matt Cassel, not Freeman, who came on in Ponder's absence this evening. Minnesota is venturing to Seattle next weekend.
coffee 

Back to top Go down
Devils Tower Outlaws

PostSubject: Re: Christian Ponder QB MIN   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:19 pm

Ponder blows! Shut him down and see what Freeman or Cassell can do... Not like it matters much as those two are looking like has-beens themselves, but at least those guys can point to periods in their career when they put up QB1 numbers... Ponder can't...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Christian Ponder QB MIN   Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Devils Tower Outlaws wrote:
see what Freeman or Cassell can do...  
I have seen it and it can't be unseen. I think I would like to see Jared Allen for one full game.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Ponder QB MIN   

Back to top Go down

Christian Ponder QB MIN
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: