Share | 

Chad Johnson WR FA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Chad is a good guy and he gets way too much flack.

Make a note of this fellas. Player complements from Andy don't come very often.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Colorado Screaming Eagles wrote:

surprised

was looking forward to seeing ochocinco on the back of a fins jersey... :thumbsdown:

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Colorado Screaming Eagles wrote:

photo

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:12 am

More Awesomeness:

Johnson has never been shy about talking to his quarterbacks, and that clearly hasn't changed.
''The other night we were walking out, we had the (next) day off and I said, 'Chad, what are you going to do on your break?' " Matt Moore recalled. ''He said, 'I don't know, but I'll probably be open.'

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
More Awesomeness:

Johnson has never been shy about talking to his quarterbacks, and that clearly hasn't changed.
''The other night we were walking out, we had the (next) day off and I said, 'Chad, what are you going to do on your break?' " Matt Moore recalled. ''He said, 'I don't know, but I'll probably be open.'

Chad is great!

Back to top Go down
Utah Spazz

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
More Awesomeness:

Chad is great!

Hilarious how many players you rip on and then how you treat this guy as a God

Back to top Go down
http://www.fakeplastictunes.com/
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Breaking news. Just arrested for Domestic Violence.

Quote :
Chad Johnson's late-career image rehabilitation has been one of Dancing With the Stars appearances, random kindnesses and humanizing gestures on Twitter. His name change from Ochocinco back to his given name, Johnson, was reportedly due to the wishes of his then-fiancee. Johnson being arrested for domestic violence, as the South Florida Sun-Sentinel's Izzy Gould reports he was, would certainly undo all of that and then some.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/8/11/3236823/chad-johnson-arrested-domestic-violence

Back to top Go down
Decatur Freakshow

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Beat me too it, just saw it roll through on NFL Network

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Not gonna jump to conclusions on that non-detailed story. Sure hope its just a misunderstanding.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Quote :
he allegedly head-butted his new wife, Evelyn Lazada, during an argument,

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Quote :
Chad Johnson was reportedly arrested for domestic violence Saturday with police saying the fight between Johnson and his wife Evelyn Lozada took place in a vehicle. Now, we know what started the fight. According to a Davie police spokesman, the argument started over a receipt for a box of condoms.

Well...

I might headbutt my wife too.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Jersey Legionnaires wrote:
Quote :
Chad Johnson was reportedly arrested for domestic violence Saturday with police saying the fight between Johnson and his wife Evelyn Lozada took place in a vehicle. Now, we know what started the fight. According to a Davie police spokesman, the argument started over a receipt for a box of condoms.

Well...

I might headbutt my wife too.

Nevermind apparently SHE found the receipt.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:45 pm

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
More Awesomeness:

Chad is great!

You hate Britt, Vjax and everyone else in the league. But, you love this idiot. slap

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:37 am

If true, they report his career is over.

Makes Britt look like a choirboy...

make fun

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:52 am

I'd probably headbutt my wife too if I found out she had a penis.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:21 am

Wyoming Headhunters wrote:
Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
More Awesomeness:

Chad is great!

You hate Britt, Vjax and everyone else in the league. But, you love this idiot. slap

Chad (until now) has never done anything wrong in my eyes. He was all about humor. So yeah.

This story makes me sad. Sad for Chad.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:46 pm

#Dolphins release WR Chad Johnson, per @JayGlazer #NFL

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:52 pm

#Dolphins release WR Chad Johnson, per @JayGlazer #NFL

Whoa. And if his side of the story is to believed she head-butted him during her rage. raise eyebrow

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Have you ever heard of a woman head butting someone? Chad Johnson ruined what could have been a HOF career q long time ago, cause he is a complete retard.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Have you ever heard of a woman head butting someone? Chad Johnson ruined what could have been a HOF career q long time ago, cause he is a complete retard.

If you don't like him that is your opinion, but name one thing that would indicate Chad is even capable of headbutting a chick? That story sounded like BS to me immediately. Sounds like this bitch is an aggressive cunt and now that he said she headbutted him it all makes sense. She is the kind of bitch that knows she can't be punched in the face like a dude and she abuses that power. And apparently she doesn't know how to headbutt either.

Chad should be ashamed if he was cheating on his wife.

That said, I hope he learns something here and divorces this cunt ASAP.

He will always be the guy with tons of fans and tons of haters and at this point his career in the NFL is over. Thanks for the laughs Chad.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:19 pm

If you don't like him that is your opinion, but name one thing that would indicate Chad is even capable of headbutting a chick? That story sounded like BS to me immediately. Sounds like this bitch is an aggressive cunt and now that he said she headbutted him it all makes sense. She is the kind of bitch that knows she can't be punched in the face like a dude and she abuses that power. And apparently she doesn't know how to headbutt either.

Chad should be ashamed if he was cheating on his wife.

That said, I hope he learns something here and divorces this cunt ASAP.

He will always be the guy with tons of fans and tons of haters and at this point his career in the NFL is over. Thanks for the laughs Chad.

The one guy in the whole NFL you like turns out to be a wife beater(cause he can't beat coverage) and you can't quit him and its all her fault. bang head on wall stars Careful, mall cop alert police

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Sanibel Gadabouts wrote:
More Awesomeness:

Chad is great!

Chad (until now) has never done anything wrong in my eyes. He was all about humor. So yeah.

This story makes me sad. Sad for Chad.

Yeah I really hope this story is BS cos I'd have to leave the fan club if it isn't.
Thanks for the memories Chad...

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Not knowing Chad or his wife I'm not comfortable speculating who is behing truthful and who is not - I really think that's a waste of time at this point. I'll echo Andy's comments in that Chad sometimes got lumped in with the other "cancer" WR's like TO and Moss, but that was never really true. He was a goofball, and liked to have fun, and most of the time, he was hilarious. I love the stories of the stuff he'd send to CB's he was about to face, things like that. Reserving judgment on what happened with his wife, at this point I'll say that it's a sad way for his career to (probably) end.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:15 am

Yup, if he in fact beat his wife I wouldn't back that...but anyone who truly followed this guy at all should be scratching their head and hearing that she is an aggressive bitch it just starts making sense.

Either way, I hope he gets away from her so this doesn't turn out to be an ongoing nightmare. Choose your ladies wisely CJ

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am

Yeah, I have never heard of it either... but for a decade plus Chad has a great reputation in my eyes. He was all good off the field and now he ends up marrying a Real Housewives of teh Basketball Reality show and this happens. I know it's wrong, but at this point in my mind, Chad gets the benefit of the doubt which I wouldnt' say about too many guys in the NFL

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Quote :
Oakland Raiders head coach Dennis Allen said he would not rule out the possibility of signing free-agent WR Chad Johnson (Dolphins) as the team decides whether to add another receiver to the roster. "If he fits that category, then I wouldn't rule anything out," Allen said.

Perfect fit ROTFLMAO

Back to top Go down
New England Nineties

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Did not expect to ever get another notification that there was another post in this thread.

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Adelaide Empire wrote:
Did not expect to ever get another notification that there was another post in this thread.

I didn't expect to post in it again either!

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:13 pm

Would love to see Chad get a shot with the Raiders.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:17 pm

I would love to see Chad get a shot too ... at being Marshawn Lynchs' personal chauffeur. Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Quote :
Free-agent WR Chad Johnson was sentenced to 30 days in jail Monday, June 10, for a probation violation in his domestic violence case. His legal side had reached a deal with prosecutors for community service and counseling instead of jail time. After a deal was supposedly in place, he was asked by the judge whether he approved of his lawyer, and Johnson then gave his lawyer a tap on the backside, in the football parlance of approval. This angered the judge, who insisted Johnson wasn't taking the proceedings seriously before rescinding the plea deal and handing down the jail sentence.

Some people never fucking learn.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:14 pm

When I originally read it, I just figured he was a dumbass. After watching the video, I still think he's a dumbass, but it also seems like an overreaction on her part.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000210509/Chad-Johnson-courtroom-butt-slap?campaign=Twitter_nfln_videos

Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Yeah I didn't see the video and he is a dumbass but after watching it that judge is a fucking twat.

Back to top Go down
Morrison Minions

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Would love to see Chad get a shot with the Raiders.

doh

thinking

no

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:39 am

That is totally a case of the judge overreacting to a "courtroom disturbance". If the peanut gallery hadn't laughed it wouldn't have mattered at all. The judge really should rescind the order to time served. The punishment surely doesn't fit the crime.

I've been in enough courtrooms to know that the whims/mood of a judge can turn on a dime. Someone shouldn't spend 30 days in jail for that. Cripes.

Back to top Go down
Singapore Slings

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:53 am

The American legal system at its finest.

Back to top Go down
Wyoming Headhunters

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:55 am

(FFChamps)Pro Football Zone's Paul Jackiewicz reports that free agent wide receiver Chad Johnson will work out for the Broncos sometime next week.
Analysis: Johnson went viral last week by recording a video of himself sprinting at 24 mph on a treadmill. Even if he does make the Broncos, the artist formerly known as Ochocinco won't see many targets with Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker and Wes Welker ahead of him on the wide receiver depth chart.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad Johnson WR FA   

Back to top Go down

Chad Johnson WR FA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: