HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 Catan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1813

PostSubject: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:24 am

Catan... Anybody every played it or heard of it?



Family likes to do family game night once a week. We've got a few favorites that are our go to's. A recent one was the game called "ticket to ride". Lots of fun.. Well they make several games to include this one "Catan".

We sat down ready to learn and play the game this past Saturday night and an hour into reading the instructions it had me feeling like we were playing or attempting to play the cones of dunshire. I am sure this game is a super fun game but it never made it past the launching point at least on this past Saturday. Family decided to re-group, learn about this game and try again at another time.

Anyone ever played it? Catan that is, not cones of dunshire



Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:20 am

I know a lot of people love it, but I've never tried it.

Carcassonne is a fun game too!


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:20 am

Love the game, but my wife doesn’t and my kid isn’t old enough yet so I really don’t get to play.


Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:35 am

We love Catan. Crazy topic because family actually played it last night.

We love the "designer board games". Our favorites are Catan, Ticket to Ride, Carcassone, Forbidden Dessert, Pandemic, Sherrif of Nottingham, and 7-Wonders. Next game we're buying is Star Wars Rebellion since heard really good things about it.

With the family we find it MUCH easier to learn by watching one of the Youtube videos for how to play. Kids pick it up much faster having someone explain it and the videos are usually 10-20 minutes depending on the game. Then we usually have the rules near us for the first play through or 2. If the kids really like the game we usually also buy it on mobile and they play it on their phones/ iPads.

We have a bunch of others but for one reason or other that didn't stick in the rotation.


Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins
 
 
avatar

Posts : 7306

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:44 am

Catan is a lot of fun but haven’t played in a while. I like the Cities and Knights expansion even better


Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors
 
 
avatar

Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:44 am

We love Catan and the designer board games too. Blast to do with the kids or other adults. There are a lot of cool ones out there. We like Dominion and a game called Agricola.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 24197

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:58 am

I like the concept of long board games but have never played any and the titles never interest me much. There has to be a cool one out there that I would dig. Maybe something Valerie and I will look into at some point if I ever have any free time.


Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings
 
 
avatar

Posts : 659

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:14 am

My friends and I play board games when we don't have a D&D game going.

Catan, sherriff of Nottingham, king of new York, the dead of winter, game of thrones, castle panic, The resistance, codenames, and Colt express are all on rotation.

As John said whenever we get something new a couple of us will watch the tutorial video on you tube and read the instructions to teach everyone else.

Catan is fun but might be difficult for really young kids (I don't know how old your spawn are.). I always recommend codenames to people, it is easy to learn and teach to people and even muggles love it!


Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors
 
 
avatar

Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:11 am

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I like the concept of long board games but have never played any and the titles never interest me much.  There has to be a cool one out there that I would dig.  Maybe something Valerie and I will look into at some point if I ever have any free time.

Here are a few titles that might interest you that are pretty darn fun....Galaxy Truckers, Pandemic, & Betrayal at the House on the Hill. Betrayal is complex, but worth it if you ever want to get into your characters (kind of a role playing game).


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 24197

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:37 am

Coachella Tremors wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
I like the concept of long board games but have never played any and the titles never interest me much.  There has to be a cool one out there that I would dig.  Maybe something Valerie and I will look into at some point if I ever have any free time.

Here are a few titles that might interest you that are pretty darn fun....Galaxy Truckers, Pandemic, & Betrayal at the House on the Hill.  Betrayal is complex, but worth it if you ever want to get into your characters (kind of a role playing game).

Thanks. I'll have to bring this up again to the fam and see if they'll give it a shot.


Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6266

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:45 am

I have never played or even heard of this game.....


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3886

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Had a friend ask me about Catan before, but never had the time to get into it.  Gotta admit, I haven't even heard of a lot of these games.   Shocked   My wife and I play Scrabble.  Is that still a thing?   shrug


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Ticket to ride is a good one. Never played Catan but I know it always gets voted onto those lists of top board games every year.


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:13 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Had a friend ask me about Catan before, but never had the time to get into it.  Gotta admit, I haven't even heard of a lot of these games.   Shocked   My wife and I play Scrabble.  Is that still a thing?   shrug

Scrabble is very much still a thing...only ever played it with the nice old folks at the local retirement home.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3886

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:22 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Had a friend ask me about Catan before, but never had the time to get into it.  Gotta admit, I haven't even heard of a lot of these games.   Shocked   My wife and I play Scrabble.  Is that still a thing?   shrug

Scrabble is very much still a thing...only ever played it with the nice old folks at the local retirement home.

Well then, I know where the wife and I will be headed for our Saturday Date Night.  vote yes


Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia
 
 
avatar

Posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:24 pm

In regard to Catan and the like, do any of you play the online versions? If so, which would you recommend?

Thanks,


Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors
 
 
avatar

Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:27 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
Had a friend ask me about Catan before, but never had the time to get into it.  Gotta admit, I haven't even heard of a lot of these games.   Shocked   My wife and I play Scrabble.  Is that still a thing?   shrug

Scrabble is big in our house too Bern...guess we are dating ourselves high five


Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Codenames and Splendor are 2 games I forgot that are in the rotation.  Codenames is a really simple game that's easy to learn and fun to play.  My son is 9 and is able to play all the games listed and has gotten pretty good at them.  I'd say Carcassone is the game that got us started into designer board games and we haven't looked back.  

Mitch listed some games I enjoy but haven't played with kids yet.  Since you mentioned D&D Mitch have you played the boardgame Lords of Waterdeep?  It's a pretty fun worker placement type game with the D&D feel.


Manhattan Beach Militia wrote:
In regard to Catan and the like, do any of you play the online versions?  If so, which would you recommend?

Thanks,
Yeah, I've bought quite a few of them over the years.  Just texted kids since they play them more than me and their favorites are Carcassone, Ticket to Ride, Splendor, Exploding Kittens, and Catan.  Besides those, others that have kept me busy on planes are Agricola, Pandemic, and Lords of Waterdeep.    I have Colt Express and Castles of Mad King Ludwig installed for next trip since not that familiar with them and heard good things.  I usually just play against the computer when playing the mobile games.  Most all the digital board games are done pretty well IMO so can't really go wrong.  If I had to give suggestion for first couple I'd stick with the games people are more apt to play in person so you can hone your strategies (Carcassone, TTR, or Catan).


Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia
 
 
avatar

Posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Southside Spartans wrote:
Codenames and Splendor are 2 games I forgot that are in the rotation.  Codenames is a really simple game that's easy to learn and fun to play.  My son is 9 and is able to play all the games listed and has gotten pretty good at them.  I'd say Carcassone is the game that got us started into designer board games and we haven't looked back.  

Mitch listed some games I enjoy but haven't played with kids yet.  Since you mentioned D&D Mitch have you played the boardgame Lords of Waterdeep?  It's a pretty fun worker placement type game with the D&D feel.


Manhattan Beach Militia wrote:
In regard to Catan and the like, do any of you play the online versions?  If so, which would you recommend?

Thanks,
Yeah, I've bought quite a few of them over the years.  Just texted kids since they play them more than me and their favorites are Carcassone, Ticket to Ride, Splendor, Exploding Kittens, and Catan.  Besides those, others that have kept me busy on planes are Agricola, Pandemic, and Lords of Waterdeep.    I have Colt Express and Castles of Mad King Ludwig installed for next trip since not that familiar with them and heard good things.  I usually just play against the computer when playing the mobile games.  Most all the digital board games are done pretty well IMO so can't really go wrong.  If I had to give suggestion for first couple I'd stick with the games people are more apt to play in person so you can hone your strategies (Carcassone, TTR, or Catan).

Thanks John. Great information.


Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns
 
 
avatar

Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Has anyone ever completed a game of Monopoly?

Always seems like I'm the only one in the family willing to play until the end. Miserable bastards.


Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 24197

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:01 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Has anyone ever completed a game of Monopoly?

Always seems like I'm the only one in the family willing to play until the end. Miserable bastards.

It's rare but I'm with you...I'd like to play the whole damn game.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3650

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Has anyone ever completed a game of Monopoly?

Always seems like I'm the only one in the family willing to play until the end. Miserable bastards.

It's rare but I'm with you...I'd like to play the whole damn game.

I'm there too, but Monopoly usually ends when someone gets pissed and flips the board.


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8528

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:06 pm

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Has anyone ever completed a game of Monopoly?

Always seems like I'm the only one in the family willing to play until the end. Miserable bastards.
my family used to finish them all the time


Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines
 
 
avatar

Posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Has anyone ever completed a game of Monopoly?

Always seems like I'm the only one in the family willing to play until the end. Miserable bastards.
my family used to finish them all the time
I used to finish games like Monopoly and Risk all the time.... they called me "Boardflipper".


Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 930

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Catan is great. Pandemic, Betrayal at House Hill, and Dead of Winter are also really great (although House Hill and Dead of Winter have fairly steep learning curves).

There's a version of Pandemic called Pandemic: Legacy that is amazing. The game changes every time you play it. Like, you'll rip up certain cards, or put stickers on the board to make permanent changes to the map, your characters level-up and earn new skills, etc. It's designed to play with the same group over the course of like 12 games. I can't recommend it enough, especially if you have a consistent game group.

Someone up there mentioned Star Wars Rebellion, which is great, too. It's like playing out the entire original trilogy. Only drawback is that it's pretty much a two-person game, so might be difficult for families (also a lot to keep track of, so little kids might not love it).


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas Juggalos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:29 pm

So I want to help in two ways here. First is a 12 min video to help get you started and some ideas on how to play.



The second way I will help is one of the best board game sites ever.

https://boardgamegeek.com/

The site has all the board games, ratings, how-to videos, etc I use it when deciding what games to buy for my classroom.


Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia
 
 
avatar

Posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:45 pm

Las Vegas Juggalos wrote:
So I want to help in two ways here. First is a 12 min video to help get you started and some ideas on how to play.



The second way I will help is one of the best board game sites ever.

https://boardgamegeek.com/

The site has all the board games, ratings, how-to videos, etc I use it when deciding what games to buy for my classroom.



Back to top Go down
Las Vegas Juggalos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:50 pm

Manhattan Beach Militia wrote:
Las Vegas Juggalos wrote:
So I want to help in two ways here. First is a 12 min video to help get you started and some ideas on how to play.



The second way I will help is one of the best board game sites ever.

https://boardgamegeek.com/

The site has all the board games, ratings, how-to videos, etc I use it when deciding what games to buy for my classroom.


Not sure if this is real or not so I will say ..



Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8528

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:56 pm

I think my GF's daughter has mentioned us playing this game


Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2004

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:53 am

I've quite a few of the ones listed. Fortunately both my sister and my sister in law married board game nerds so they have game nights periodically and I get to play because my wife just doesn't like gaming. Ticket to Ride is probably one of my favorites.


Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:59 am

Las Vegas Juggalos wrote:

The second way I will help is one of the best board game sites ever.

https://boardgamegeek.com/

The site has all the board games, ratings, how-to videos, etc I use it when deciding what games to buy for my classroom.

The definitive board game website! Can't recommend it enough. Can spend tons of time on there looking for the next game to try.


Collin - Agree with you on Pandemic Legacy. If you have standing game night group it's best game ever IMO. We played it over a few different sessions. We've never had as much fun in a board game as that one. Pandemic Legacy season 2 came out in October but we haven't got it yet but sure we will if the group starts back up again (real life is slowing us down LOL).


Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1813

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:38 am

We found the video after about 45 minutes of trying to figure it out on our own and that point I was done. Kids are 14, 12 & 10 so I'm hoping old enough to enjoy it. We love love love ticket to ride. Will give the video a go 1st this next time and see if we can get this thing rolling.

Thanks all.

Another game that is a crap ton of fun with kids or adults is apples to apples. They have a more adult/Greg version called cards against humanity. Either are a load of fun, but dont play the adult one with kids (FYI)


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8528

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:41 am

Polk High Panthers wrote:
We found the video after about 45 minutes of trying to figure it out on our own and that point I was done. Kids are 14, 12 & 10 so I'm hoping old enough to enjoy it. We love love love ticket to ride. Will give the video a go 1st this next time and see if we can get this thing rolling.

Thanks all.

Another game that is a crap ton of fun with kids or adults is apples to apples. They have a more adult/Greg version called cards against humanity. Either are a load of fun, but dont play the adult one with kids (FYI)
my GF's daughter is like 23/24 and she still doesn't want to play CAH with her


Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1813

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:45 am

brah I've seen some funny ass shit and inappropriate playing that game. You know about the secret cards in the box case right?

EDITED: include the link about said card : https://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/people-are-just-realizing-that-cards-against-humanity-has-a?utm_term=.qrMmzrEVE#.beDm6o9w9


Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8528

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:53 am

Polk High Panthers wrote:
brah I've seen some funny ass shit and inappropriate playing that game. You know about the secret cards in the box case right?

EDITED: include the link about said card : https://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/people-are-just-realizing-that-cards-against-humanity-has-a?utm_term=.qrMmzrEVE#.beDm6o9w9
I don't own the game have just played it a few times


Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings
 
 
avatar

Posts : 659

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 am

Southside Spartans wrote:
Codenames and Splendor are 2 games I forgot that are in the rotation.  Codenames is a really simple game that's easy to learn and fun to play.  My son is 9 and is able to play all the games listed and has gotten pretty good at them.  I'd say Carcassone is the game that got us started into designer board games and we haven't looked back.  

Mitch listed some games I enjoy but haven't played with kids yet.  Since you mentioned D&D Mitch have you played the boardgame Lords of Waterdeep?  It's a pretty fun worker placement type game with the D&D feel.


Manhattan Beach Militia wrote:
In regard to Catan and the like, do any of you play the online versions?  If so, which would you recommend?

Thanks,
Yeah, I've bought quite a few of them over the years.  Just texted kids since they play them more than me and their favorites are Carcassone, Ticket to Ride, Splendor, Exploding Kittens, and Catan.  Besides those, others that have kept me busy on planes are Agricola, Pandemic, and Lords of Waterdeep.    I have Colt Express and Castles of Mad King Ludwig installed for next trip since not that familiar with them and heard good things.  I usually just play against the computer when playing the mobile games.  Most all the digital board games are done pretty well IMO so can't really go wrong.  If I had to give suggestion for first couple I'd stick with the games people are more apt to play in person so you can hone your strategies (Carcassone, TTR, or Catan).

I have not played Lords of Waterdeep. No reason in particular just has never made it on our radar. Love trying new games, it's a wonderful time to be alive if you are a massive dweeb lol3.

I had no idea so many of these premium games were on mobile! Going to have to pick up Colt express, we don't play that as much because of the set-up time.


Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:19 am

It's fun - definitely better with cities and knights expansion but it does take a while to play of course
I'm stuck with 7yr old level games for now tho wink


Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:41 am

I've heard of most of these games but haven't played them. I really want to but I have to convince the wife to play and my son is 6 so he's probably too young for them as well. Glad to hear these games are great and to get new ideas for some other games.


Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia
 
 
avatar

Posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:45 am

Southside Spartans wrote:
Codenames and Splendor are 2 games I forgot that are in the rotation.  Codenames is a really simple game that's easy to learn and fun to play.  My son is 9 and is able to play all the games listed and has gotten pretty good at them.  I'd say Carcassone is the game that got us started into designer board games and we haven't looked back.  

Mitch listed some games I enjoy but haven't played with kids yet.  Since you mentioned D&D Mitch have you played the boardgame Lords of Waterdeep?  It's a pretty fun worker placement type game with the D&D feel.


Manhattan Beach Militia wrote:
In regard to Catan and the like, do any of you play the online versions?  If so, which would you recommend?

Thanks,
Yeah, I've bought quite a few of them over the years.  Just texted kids since they play them more than me and their favorites are Carcassone, Ticket to Ride, Splendor, Exploding Kittens, and Catan.  Besides those, others that have kept me busy on planes are Agricola, Pandemic, and Lords of Waterdeep.    I have Colt Express and Castles of Mad King Ludwig installed for next trip since not that familiar with them and heard good things.  I usually just play against the computer when playing the mobile games.  Most all the digital board games are done pretty well IMO so can't really go wrong.  If I had to give suggestion for first couple I'd stick with the games people are more apt to play in person so you can hone your strategies (Carcassone, TTR, or Catan).

Thanks again. As for online, I may have to start off wit TTR and Pandemic. Both look fun.


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:51 am

Anyone here like chess? Nothing like the classics.


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas Juggalos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:27 pm

I absolutely love chess. I am actually the chess advisor at school. I played for years in Arizona and Nevada, won a few tournaments, but stopped playing until I got back to High School.


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:33 pm

Las Vegas Juggalos wrote:
I absolutely love chess. I am actually the chess advisor at school. I played for years in Arizona and Nevada, won a few tournaments, but stopped playing until I got back to High School.

I used to do tournaments too a few years back. Now I play a lot on chess.com, those 5 minute live games are a great way to pass the time.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20490

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:59 pm

I own it but have never played it. Mostly play Kingdom Death when I can get the group together. Now THAT'S a board game! Laughing


Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1739

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:14 pm

My family started having family game night on Saturday nights and this was one of the first games we got and enjoy it a lot. My 9 and 8 year old started by being on teams and can now play by themselves. Ticket to Ride, Carracasone and Agricola are also ones we enjoy.


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas Juggalos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:22 pm

Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Las Vegas Juggalos wrote:
I absolutely love chess. I am actually the chess advisor at school. I played for years in Arizona and Nevada, won a few tournaments, but stopped playing until I got back to High School.

I used to do tournaments too a few years back. Now I play a lot on chess.com, those 5 minute live games are a great way to pass the time.

Hit me up sometime ... username GMadDawg

I actually use chess.com to help some of my students.


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4520

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:56 pm

Ticket to Ride, Splendor should work for your 6 year old. My daughter can play them and win sometimes. The Android versions of both are very well done.


Back to top Go down
San Francisco Golddiggers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 4520

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:58 pm

My wife actually likes Waterdeep enough that she wanted it for a gift.
She also really likes 7 wonders.


Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Las Vegas Juggalos wrote:
Riverside Rottweilers wrote:
Las Vegas Juggalos wrote:
I absolutely love chess. I am actually the chess advisor at school. I played for years in Arizona and Nevada, won a few tournaments, but stopped playing until I got back to High School.

I used to do tournaments too a few years back. Now I play a lot on chess.com, those 5 minute live games are a great way to pass the time.

Hit me up sometime ... username GMadDawg

I actually use chess.com to help some of my students.

sent you a friend request


Back to top Go down
Las Vegas Juggalos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Catan   Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:49 pm

Got it and accepted.


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Catan   

Back to top Go down
 
Catan
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: