HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 2018 NFL Combine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 930

PostSubject: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:25 pm



Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11851

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:26 pm

LOVE the combine. I cannot wait. I typically "Work from home" during the combine, DVR, and watch a couple times.


Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 930

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:29 pm

Texas punter Michael Dickson projected to go in rounds 3-4.


Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3886

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:34 pm

I remember watching John Ross break the 40yd dash time last year.  It hasn't translated to Roster Wars yet as he hasn't appeared in a RW game for the Degenerates or Bombers.


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 735

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:35 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Complete list of participants

Didn't get my invite, Screwed me again this year...



Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11851

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
I remember watching John Ross break the 40yd dash time last year.  It hasn't translated to Roster Wars yet as he hasn't appeared in a RW game for the Degenerates or Bombers.

Prove it in the next hour. And I want to see a link.  tongue


Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 930

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:40 pm

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Complete list of participants

Didn't get my invite, Screwed me again this year...


Your last combine will go down in history, though.



Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors
 
 
avatar

Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Complete list of participants

Awesome - just one piece of the puzzle, but it is fun to start prepping for rookie draft. Combine and field results were certainly a mixed bag this past year. Watson, McCaf and Engram shined and it translated....not so much for John Ross and Zay Jones. Some "bombed" and did just fine like Cupp and Cook.
Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3886

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:55 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Nevada NightHawks wrote:
I remember watching John Ross break the 40yd dash time last year.  It hasn't translated to Roster Wars yet as he hasn't appeared in a RW game for the Degenerates or Bombers.

Prove it in the next hour. And I want to see a link.  tongue




Less than 20 minutes!   excited dance









 



WRJohnRossDegenerates



0








 






WRJohnRossBombers



0


Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines
 
 
avatar

Posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:23 pm

Anyone who wanted to be taken seriously in FF would not start Ross last year. He was injured for the majority and when he was he didn't take it seriously. He didn't know the playbook, he didn't practice hard, he just made snapchat videos of his kid and dog... I know, I got him on snapchat.


Back to top Go down
St. Louis Duffers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 836

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:26 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Texas punter Michael Dickson projected to go in rounds 3-4.

I see the Bucs trading up to the 2nd round for him, after all they have such great luck with kickers picked in the early rounds.


Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:45 pm

I love the combine. Can't get enough coverage that weekend


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 735

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:52 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Complete list of participants

Didn't get my invite, Screwed me again this year...


Your last combine will go down in history, though.


But did you see that vertical???  OFF THE CHARTS


Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 930

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:54 pm

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Complete list of participants

Didn't get my invite, Screwed me again this year...


Your last combine will go down in history, though.


But did you see that vertical???  OFF THE CHARTS

You had me at the Batsuit. They call that showmanship, boys and girls.


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 735

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:09 pm

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Complete list of participants

Didn't get my invite, Screwed me again this year...


Your last combine will go down in history, though.


But did you see that vertical???  OFF THE CHARTS

You had me at the Batsuit. They call that showmanship, boys and girls.

Those are the DC Comics color rush uniforms they gave me? IDK, I thought I looked pretty good?  Didn't even have to head to concussion protocol.


Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:14 pm

Nevada NightHawks wrote:
I remember watching John Ross break the 40yd dash time last year.  It hasn't translated to Roster Wars yet as he hasn't appeared in a RW game for the Degenerates or Bombers.

Didn't he score negative points on the season?! lol3 Touched the ball once and fumbled.
Back to top Go down
Las Vegas Juggalos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:01 pm

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Complete list of participants

Didn't get my invite, Screwed me again this year...


Your last combine will go down in history, though.


But did you see that vertical???  OFF THE CHARTS

You had me at the Batsuit. They call that showmanship, boys and girls.

Those are the DC Comics color rush uniforms they gave me? IDK, I thought I looked pretty good?  Didn't even have to head to concussion protocol.

hahahaha Superman has nothing on you.



Come on, that's a double play. Superhero and the Concussion magnet Cam Newton.
Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1813

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:59 am

Bob-O you need to work on that vert game before Panthers Slashing Week coming your way next year..

We're training hard over here


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 756

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:28 am

Coachella Tremors wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Complete list of participants

Awesome - just one piece of the puzzle, but it is fun to start prepping for rookie draft.  Combine and field results were certainly a mixed bag this past year.  Watson, McCaf and Engram shined and it translated....not so much for John Ross and Zay Jones.  Some "bombed" and did just fine like Cupp and Cook.

Do you mean Kupp? No way he bombed last year, he was a stand-out to me in terms of agility and safe hands. He wasn't on my radar at all and I loved his combine and went back to his tape. Ended up having Kupp on nearly every roster after his combine performance...


Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors
 
 
avatar

Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:21 am

Smart call and moves by you. Steve Smith was a big fan of his also and his college tape was great, but if I recall correctly, his combine reviews were not positive. May need more coffee. coffee


Back to top Go down
Edinburgh Galacticos
 
 
avatar

Posts : 756

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:52 am

Coachella Tremors wrote:
Smart call and moves by you. Steve Smith was a big fan of his also and his college tape was great, but if I recall correctly, his combine reviews were not positive.  May need more coffee. coffee

Well there’s a reason I’m in pink...it’s probably the only thing I got right all year!


Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines
 
 
avatar

Posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:27 pm

17 more days... sorry no sexy pics, just saying.


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 735

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:44 pm

New Combine Jerseys



Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem
 
 
avatar

Posts : 6266

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:39 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
LOVE the combine. I cannot wait. I typically "Work from home" during the combine, DVR, and watch a couple times.

NFL Network reruns it so much even if you dont DVR it you wont miss much.


Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines
 
 
avatar

Posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:44 am

My wife thinks I'm crazy because I DVR it, and I will watch it numerous times.  I have my own scoring system for some of thr events. Lol


Back to top Go down
Cyclone City Falcons
 
 
avatar

Posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:00 am

Toontown Wolverines wrote:
My wife thinks I'm crazy because I DVR it, and I will watch it numerous times.  I have my own scoring system for some of the events. Lol

From Canada? 5 points
Not from Canada? Not draftable

lol3


Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines
 
 
avatar

Posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:58 am

Cyclone City Falcons wrote:
Toontown Wolverines wrote:
My wife thinks I'm crazy because I DVR it, and I will watch it numerous times.  I have my own scoring system for some of the events. Lol

From Canada? 5 points
Not from Canada? Not draftable

lol3
No its a system based on how they look, balance and mostly a catching system... ive divulged too much info. This message will destruct in 10 seconds.


Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia
 
 
avatar

Posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:05 am

Can't wait for this to get started. Just over two weeks away.


Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 930

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:42 am

Toontown Wolverines wrote:
Cyclone City Falcons wrote:
Toontown Wolverines wrote:
My wife thinks I'm crazy because I DVR it, and I will watch it numerous times.  I have my own scoring system for some of the events. Lol

From Canada? 5 points
Not from Canada? Not draftable

lol3
No its a system based on how they look, balance and mostly a catching system... ive divulged too much info. This message will destruct in 10 seconds.

Dreadlocks ... +5 points


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3650

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:57 am

Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Toontown Wolverines wrote:
Cyclone City Falcons wrote:
Toontown Wolverines wrote:
My wife thinks I'm crazy because I DVR it, and I will watch it numerous times.  I have my own scoring system for some of the events. Lol

From Canada? 5 points
Not from Canada? Not draftable

lol3
No its a system based on how they look, balance and mostly a catching system... ive divulged too much info. This message will destruct in 10 seconds.

Dreadlocks ... +5 points

Weiner comes out of their shorts while they are running... +43


Back to top Go down
Latvia Unicorns
 
 
avatar

Posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:07 am

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Toontown Wolverines wrote:
Cyclone City Falcons wrote:
Toontown Wolverines wrote:
My wife thinks I'm crazy because I DVR it, and I will watch it numerous times.  I have my own scoring system for some of the events. Lol

From Canada? 5 points
Not from Canada? Not draftable

lol3
No its a system based on how they look, balance and mostly a catching system... ive divulged too much info. This message will destruct in 10 seconds.

Dreadlocks ... +5 points

Weiner comes out of their shorts while they are running... +43

Chip Kelly was into bone density as way of measuring athleicism but I don’t know how he felt about boner density.


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3650

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:25 am

Latvia Unicorns wrote:
Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:
Tenafly Vipers wrote:
Toontown Wolverines wrote:
Cyclone City Falcons wrote:
Toontown Wolverines wrote:
My wife thinks I'm crazy because I DVR it, and I will watch it numerous times.  I have my own scoring system for some of the events. Lol

From Canada? 5 points
Not from Canada? Not draftable

lol3
No its a system based on how they look, balance and mostly a catching system... ive divulged too much info. This message will destruct in 10 seconds.

Dreadlocks ... +5 points

Weiner comes out of their shorts while they are running... +43

Chip Kelly was into bone density as way of measuring athleicism but I don’t know how he felt about boner density.

There are scouts on YouTube now apparently looking for just this sort of thing.



Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8528

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:07 am

where's greg - he'd like this


Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3650

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:09 am

He's probably got boxes of "scouting tapes" down his dungeon.


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 735

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:30 am

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
where's greg - he'd like this

lol3


Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors
 
 
avatar

Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:46 am

doh


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2018 NFL Combine   

Back to top Go down
 
2018 NFL Combine
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Free For All-
Jump to: