Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Bill Belichick Coach, NE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toontown Wolverines

PostSubject: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:19 pm

As great of a coach he is and Gm for that matter. I would love it if the Patriots parted ways with him. I am sick of the controversy he brings and the lack of fun. His players aren't allowed to have fun, he doesn't let the fans have any insite into what is happening with his players. He's just boring.

Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:25 pm

I am fine with him staying...IMO I will take sustained excellence and execution any time over colorful coaches...he raises the bar for the rest of the league.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:27 pm

Damn, he can come to GB anytime, we would welcome him with open arms. I think he is more to do with their success than Brady. If he would somehow become available, 31 of the other 31 teams would immediately terminate their coach for a chance that he comes to town.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:35 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
If he would somehow become available, 31 of the other 31 teams would immediately terminate their coach for a chance that he comes to town.

Agree, if he becomes available I say fire Patricia and bring in Bill for the Lions.

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:59 pm

Toontown Wolverines wrote:
As great of a coach he is and Gm for that matter.  I would love it if the Patriots parted ways with him.  I am sick of the controversy he brings and the lack of fun.  His players aren't allowed to have fun, he doesn't let the fans have any insite into what is happening with his players.  He's just boring.

Agree. Hire Rex Ryan STAT.

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:21 pm

This take

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:33 pm

As great of a coach he is and Gm for that matter.  I would love it if the Patriots parted ways with him.  I am sick of the controversy he brings and the lack of fun.  His players aren't allowed to have fun, he doesn't let the fans have any insite into what is happening with his players.  He's just boring.

How dare you talk about the mad genius like that.... Wow a shitty SB loss and your throwing him to the wolves.... What coach is exciting when releasing statements on team affairs??? You can have Rex Ryan in a bounce house if you want fun and disclosure.... Don't know how long that bounce house stays inflated? Deflate gate 2.0

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:36 pm

I want BB to stay and I'm good if that's for many more years. He IS boring for sure, but I like his style and how he operates. #staybbstay.

Dilly! Dilly! I mean, Billy! Billy!

Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:42 pm

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:

How dare you talk about the mad genius like that.... Wow a shitty SB loss and your throwing him to the wolves.... What coach is exciting when releasing statements on team affairs???  You can have Rex Ryan in a bounce house if you want fun and disclosure.... Don't know how long that bounce house stays inflated?  Deflate gate 2.0
I'm mad about the Butler thing. Even after seeing that Rowe was getting torn up, he still didn't put him in. Now he lies about it. If they truly thought Rowe was better for gameplan then Butler, then they would have had Rowe practice with the first team this week. Instead both players find out like an hour before game. Also switch it back when you see it is not working. I think BB has turned into a stubborn, grumpy old man.

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas DeGenerates

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:25 pm

Before you jump all over them for not playing Butler... Wait for the rest of the story... 100% there is something major that we don't know as to why he didn't see a snap in the Superbowl after playing 97% of snaps during the season and practicing all week leading up to the Superbowl. Something happened on Saturday... I guarantee it.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:18 pm

Las Vegas DeGenerates wrote:
Before you jump all over them for not playing Butler... Wait for the rest of the story... 100% there is something major that we don't know as to why he didn't see a snap in the Superbowl after playing 97% of snaps during the season and practicing all week leading up to the Superbowl.  Something happened on Saturday... I guarantee it.

I have no inside information regarding this, but also think something happened. No way he would have BB benched if otherwise, considering his his snap count during the regular season.

Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Before you jump all over them for not playing Butler... Wait for the rest of the story... 100% there is something major that we don't know as to why he didn't see a snap in the Superbowl after playing 97% of snaps during the season and practicing all week leading up to the Superbowl.  Something happened on Saturday... I guarantee it.

:munch: Agree. This and plenty of offseason drama is in store for the Pats...buckle up.

Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:45 pm

Rappaport reports that Butler missed team flight due to sickness, then practiced poorly during the week and went to a Rick Ross concert, missing curfew. 
If this is all true, I could see maybe benching him for a series or half, but not the entire game.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Rappaport reports that Butler missed team flight due to sickness, then practiced poorly during the week and went to a Rick Ross concert, missing curfew. 
If this is all true, I could see maybe benching him for a series or half, but not the entire game.

I don't know...if I'm the head coach and some tool wants to be that dense right before the SB and I have the credentials that BB has...fuck the player...time to learn how shit works. We bag on guys who can't stop smoking weed and other dumb shit...a guy dicking around and not being all business the week of the SB reeks of STUPID.

It's all fun and games until your BS bites ya in the arse and then here come the tears.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:17 pm

I obviously don't know the whole story but I have to say I'm sick of these athletes doing whatever the hell they want with no repercussions. If he was dicking around all week and not taking it seriously I'm glad BB benched him.

Now if I were a Pats fan at all I'd probably be bitching up a storm but that's how it goes. LOL

Back to top Go down
Las Vegas Juggalos

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:25 pm

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:

How dare you talk about the mad genius like that.... Wow a shitty SB loss and your throwing him to the wolves.... What coach is exciting when releasing statements on team affairs???  You can have Rex Ryan in a bounce house if you want fun and disclosure.... Don't know how long that bounce house stays inflated?  Deflate gate 2.0
I'm mad about the Butler thing.  Even after seeing that Rowe was getting torn up, he still didn't put him in. Now he lies about it.  If they truly thought Rowe was better for gameplan then Butler, then they would have had Rowe practice with the first team this week.  Instead both players find out like an hour before game.  Also switch it back when you see it is not working.  I think BB has turned into a stubborn, grumpy old man.

I coach football, nowhere near the same level I know and not even the same expectations, but I believe what Bill said about why Butler wasn't playing was spot on. It was a coach decision for Rowe giving them a better chance to win. How do you trust someone that doesn't follow the rules? I don't care if the rule he broke was night night. Obey the rules or sit. You are not bigger than the game or the team. I completely agree with Bill and I think he made the right decision. Send a message to the rest of the team. How else does he stay as good as he is? By the way, I am not a fan of Bill's or the pats, just some respect.
Back to top Go down
Las Vegas Juggalos

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:27 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

I don't know...if I'm the head coach and some tool wants to be that dense right before the SB and I have the credentials that BB has...fuck the player...time to learn how shit works.  We bag on guys who can't stop smoking weed and other dumb shit...a guy dicking around and not being all business the week of the SB reeks of STUPID.  

It's all fun and games until your BS bites ya in the arse and then here come the tears.

Bottomline, Butler knew he was on his way out of NE and his last chance to show what he could do was on the grandest stage of all. Now the teams will remember that he wasn't a better option then Rowe. Sure, the teams will know something was up but now he has to explain to the other teams and convince them he has learned a lesson. If he learned the lesson, didn't Bill make the right decision?
Back to top Go down
Las Vegas Juggalos

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:53 pm

I disagree with this. If Bill lets him play any part of that game, Butler comes out on top. It shows that the pats needed Butler. Butler couldn't defend all of the players yesterday. Besides, going to the taller CB isn't unheard of. The 37 yard td that Jeffrey caught, Rowe was right there with him. It wasn't like Rowe was just burnt.
Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:48 am

Fuck bro give me BB every day and twice on Sunday.

- Vague reports to everyone in the media doesn't matter, he's doing what is best for his team.
- Disciplinarian bringing a work hard, "do your job" professional environment for a profession, also doing what is best for his team. How often do you see Pat's players in reports for shenanigans? I honestly don't know cause it doesn't happen that often.

The dude gets the best of his players cause he expects the best. Yeap, believe me I'm excited about Shanny in his 2nd year with my Niners but that dude can kick rocks to make way for BB.. Hell down with Jed York that guy is a turd, I want BB to be the new owner of the 9ers. Going to start making signs for that now.

Back to top Go down
Atlanta Africans

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:54 am

He is clearly a great coach but the SB he got outcoached and that game made me wonder if it's been a little more Brady than Bill all these years vs the other way around

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Belichick Coach, NE   

Back to top Go down

Bill Belichick Coach, NE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: