Share | 

Meeting of Minds In Chicago

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Minds In Chicago   Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:43 am

Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
This sounds pretty exciting.  My wife is currently talking with a company in Milwaukee and will be interviewing up there in a couple weeks time most likely.  I'll probably be joining her to get a lay of the land.  It sounds like a pretty promising opportunity so we may be moving there from Charlotte in the near future.  If we do I'd love to meet some RW folks.
Sounds good...at that time it’s the “fuck...is spring ever coming” time of year.

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Minds In Chicago   Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:58 am

Muskego Muskies wrote:
Carolina Silverbacks wrote:
This sounds pretty exciting.  My wife is currently talking with a company in Milwaukee and will be interviewing up there in a couple weeks time most likely.  I'll probably be joining her to get a lay of the land.  It sounds like a pretty promising opportunity so we may be moving there from Charlotte in the near future.  If we do I'd love to meet some RW folks.
Sounds good...at that time it’s the “fuck...is spring ever coming” time of year.

We used to live in Columbus, OH so I can relate to that expression. Probably a bit more true in WI.

Back to top Go down
Indiana Mayhem

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Minds In Chicago   Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Indiana Mayhem wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Awesome!  So glad you guys were able to get together.  As for a future meet-up somewhere, total crapshoot on whether we could make it out but the more notice the better.  Would love to if it could work out.

Can Val come regardless?

If we meet in Milwaukee it's a 5 1/2 hour drive so I am crashing at your place if I go!

Well it is a solid 3.5-4 hrs from my house too.  We could get blackout drunk.

Hotel it is then! I will drive your drunk ass around Carla but the boys can fend for themselves.

RIGHT ON SISTA!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Minds In Chicago   

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Minds In Chicago
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: