HomeLog inRegisterFAQSearch
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toontown Wolverines
 
 
avatar

Posts : 215

PostSubject: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:51 am

I find it funny how Jeff Fisher takes credit for the Rams success and wants to coach again.  He had 3 qbs who have all went on to great years this season.  Goff looked horrible under Fisher and was being called a bust, now he is 1 of the top up and coming QBs in the league.
Keenum is gonna get paid some serious money for the season he just had and Foles is showing in the playoffs that maybe it wasnt him but maybe it was Fishers coaching that led to his poor play.  
I would like to see Foles get a shot with a good team to be their starter next year, too bad he won`t be a superbowl winning qb, lol.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals
 
 
avatar

Posts : 24197

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:04 am

I can't believe this fucking loser doesn't have his own thread in the teams and players section of our forum but I guess it's because we just trashed him everywhere.

He has no business being a HC in the NFL again and heaven help the franchise that's dumb enough to give him that role.

I think we should move this thread to the players and teams section so it can be found easier in the future because I bet there will be plenty of time to trash this guy in the future. I'll wait a little while since you're new Tyler (so that you don't think I deleted your thread haha)


Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 735

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:19 am

Toontown Wolverines wrote:
I find it funny how Jeff Fisher takes credit for the Rams success and wants to coach again.  He had 3 qbs who have all went on to great years this season.  Goff looked horrible under Fisher and was being called a bust, now he is 1 of the top up and coming QBs in the league.
Keenum is gonna get paid some serious money for the season he just had and Foles is showing in the playoffs that maybe it wasnt him but maybe it was Fishers coaching that led to his poor play.  
I would like to see Foles get a shot with a good team to be their starter next year, too bad he won`t be a superbowl winning qb, lol.
 You've found the way to Andy's heart.


Back to top Go down
Online
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11856

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:37 am

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Toontown Wolverines wrote:
I find it funny how Jeff Fisher takes credit for the Rams success and wants to coach again.  He had 3 qbs who have all went on to great years this season.  Goff looked horrible under Fisher and was being called a bust, now he is 1 of the top up and coming QBs in the league.
Keenum is gonna get paid some serious money for the season he just had and Foles is showing in the playoffs that maybe it wasnt him but maybe it was Fishers coaching that led to his poor play.  
I would like to see Foles get a shot with a good team to be their starter next year, too bad he won`t be a superbowl winning qb, lol.
 You've found the way to Andy's heart.

Yep, was just going to post this. He will forever be Andy's favorite.


Back to top Go down
Kansas City Kings
 
 
avatar

Posts : 659

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:56 am

But guuuuuys he went to a super bowl that one time out of 18 years coaching... ROFL


Back to top Go down
Naperville Divine
 
 
avatar

Posts : 3175

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:54 am

Why don't you put Jeff Fisher as the head coach of California Nightmare. Their record last year would be a perfect fit for Fisher.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20490

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:34 pm

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Toontown Wolverines wrote:
I find it funny how Jeff Fisher takes credit for the Rams success and wants to coach again.  He had 3 qbs who have all went on to great years this season.  Goff looked horrible under Fisher and was being called a bust, now he is 1 of the top up and coming QBs in the league.
Keenum is gonna get paid some serious money for the season he just had and Foles is showing in the playoffs that maybe it wasnt him but maybe it was Fishers coaching that led to his poor play.  
I would like to see Foles get a shot with a good team to be their starter next year, too bad he won`t be a superbowl winning qb, lol.
 You've found the way to Andy's heart.

You can say that again. Topic is in the entirely wrong section too and he leaves it. Andy's loathing of Jeff Fisher knows no bounds.


Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines
 
 
avatar

Posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:48 pm

you can move it, sorry for the wrong place. It was a real Jeff Fisher move.
Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2778

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:29 pm

Naperville Divine wrote:
Why don't you put Jeff Fisher as the head coach of California Nightmare.  Their record last year would be a perfect fit for Fisher.

not quite you old dusty fart.


Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans
 
 
avatar

Posts : 671

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Oh boy, bringing up Jeff Fisher to Andy...

Sty - I think we already have the first 2018 award winner.  LOL



Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic
 
 
avatar

Posts : 1957

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:37 pm

California Nightmare wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:
Why don't you put Jeff Fisher as the head coach of California Nightmare.  Their record last year would be a perfect fit for Fisher.

not quite you old dusty fart.

Jeff Fisher is too good?


Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Tenafly Vipers
 
 
avatar

Posts : 930

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:54 am

California Nightmare wrote:
Naperville Divine wrote:
Why don't you put Jeff Fisher as the head coach of California Nightmare.  Their record last year would be a perfect fit for Fisher.

not quite you old dusty fart.

Greg has to win six more games.


Back to top Go down
Mohawk Ridge Marauders
 
 
avatar

Posts : 20490

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:16 pm

lol someone moved the thread now.

troll


Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines
 
 
avatar

Posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:41 am



Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8528

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:56 am

Evil laugh Evil laugh Evil laugh

I watched that happen


Back to top Go down
Tarpon Springs RedKnights
 
 
avatar

Posts : 8396

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:38 am

Southside Spartans wrote:
Oh boy, bringing up Jeff Fisher to Andy...

Sty - I think we already have the first 2018 award winner.  LOL



ROTFLMAO


Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants
 
 
avatar

Posts : 11856

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:04 am

I think Jeff Fisher is a great coach.



Back to top Go down
California Nightmare
 
 
avatar

Posts : 2778

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:51 pm



stir the pot sell your colts. do it now.


Back to top Go down
Coachella Tremors
 
 
avatar

Posts : 190

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:25 pm

California Nightmare wrote:


stir the pot sell your colts. do it now.

It will be a struggle to give them away if that happened...don't do it Colts! scared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)   

Back to top Go down
 
Jeff Fisher (Terrible Coach)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Player talk-
Jump to: