:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Conference Championships

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:18 am

Joe, would you throw Bottles at Greg if he was in Philly?

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:46 am

North Wales Knights wrote:
Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
There has been non-stop fireworks and car honking outside since the game ended.  It's going to be a long week.

Such Holligans!!!  I’m sure if Minnesota had won, they’d be having quiet tea parties and golf clapping.

laughing

I guess I should clarify I meant as a Redskins fan in Philly it’s going to be a long week. I think the Philly fan reputation is overblown.

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:59 am

I WONDER IF ALL THE PUB ABOUT THE EAGLES FANS BEING ASSHATS HAVE THEM TRYING TO LIVE UP TO THAT EVEN MORE

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:17 am

For clarity's sake, my hating the Eagles has everything to do with me being a Giants fan and very little to do with my hating the city or fan base. I am pretty sure Joe didn't root for the Giants in their superbowls, and I wouldn't expect him to.

I did find myself irrationally annoyed at a few of the Eagles fans on my Facebook feed, but I know them all to be good people, so I will get over it.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:41 am

At least it’s cute how excited all my students are

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:48 am

At least it’s cute how excited all my students are

How many coke bottles did they throw at the little Viking fans? Gotta start em young!

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:59 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Never. Not sure if the same could be said if the roles were reversed... shrug

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:01 am

Charm City Justice wrote:
For clarity's sake, my hating the Eagles has everything to do with me being a Giants fan and very little to do with my hating the city or fan base.  I am pretty sure Joe didn't root for the Giants in their superbowls, and I wouldn't expect him to.

I did find myself irrationally annoyed at a few of the Eagles fans on my Facebook feed, but I know them all to be good people, so I will get over it.  

To be quite honest, against the 18-0 Pats, I did root for you guys bc my hate for the Evil Empire was greater than my hate for you. That may have been the only time I rooted for the Giants when it didn’t actually directly benefit my team.

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:05 am

I don't like either of the team's in the super bowl this year!  But, I'm just glad it's not the Viqueens in there  clap

Got to pull for the Eagles, because Brady doesn't need ANOTHER fuckin SB ring!!!

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:11 am

The pre-game stuff that normal teams do I don't really care about but when stuff gets violent/ abusive or shit like that it drives me nuts. I went to a game in Philly years ago and the majority of people we were around were fine but there was a group of complete asshats that tried to start shit after game in parking lot. Didn't go well since guys I went with weren't wired right and were looking for a fight. Was kinda funny when the 4 Philly guys backed down to the 2, even a few of the Philly fans we were hanging with before the game backed my buddies. I didn't even have to put my drink down. It's all just so damn stupid and I'll probably never get it.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:36 am

Last night was crazy. Thousands of people just walking around on Broad street. And fireworks too. Took us a while to get home since we had to walk all the way back.

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:07 pm

Karma for this Eagles fan.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:22 pm

Manhattan Beach Militia wrote:

You’re right. I could tell by that short clip he was a horrible human being and totally deserved that!

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:13 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Philly fans are fucking pathetic pieces of shit and the few good ones I know can't convince me that it's a few bad apples.  It's not.  There's something in the fucking water over there that makes those cunts a bunch of jackasses with no class.  I hope Brady and the Patriots kick that soft patch between eagles fans so hard they actually stop having babies in that city.

It's too bad those cowards are probably too broke to leave that shit city and come here when they are outnumbered but then again other teams don't need to be the fucking shitbirds that these fucks are so they wouldn't have to face the same classless horseshit.

The Vikings didn't show up and the Eagles did.  Good for them.  Fuck Eagles fans!

ed, this is worthy of an aWARd. I nominate this for 2018 best rant award.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:16 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

Never. Not sure if the same could be said if the roles were reversed... shrug

nope. I would not throw bottles, batteries, babies or belt buckles at any fan of an opposing team. even you joe. I am from stockton not philly.

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:18 pm

Manhattan Beach Militia wrote:

You’re right. I could tell by that short clip he was a horrible human being and totally deserved that!

are you okay joe?

Back to top Go down
Littleton SilverBallers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:20 pm

Why am I not surprised the worst fan base in NFL is acting this way.   

Boy, after hearing all this I might change my mind and root for the Pats

Back to top Go down
Tenafly Vipers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:33 am

Littleton SilverBallers wrote:
Why am I not surprised the worst fan base in NFL is acting this way.   

Boy, after hearing all this I might change my mind and root for the Pats

Being mad at Philly fans for throwing shit and starting fights is like being mad at an IHOP regular for farting. A scorpion stings, you know that I mean.

The worst fanbase in the NFL belongs to the Giants. Look no further than the fans lifting their skirts for Belichick after years of bragging about winning the right way with Eli "Surprise Surprise Surprise" Manning and John "Roger Goodell's More-Evil Younger Brother" both dragging Tom Coughlin onto the field like it's Weekend at Bernie's 3: It's 30 Years Later And On a Long Enough Timeline Everything is Meaningless. The only thing that makes the NFL in 2018 worthwhile other than fantasy is getting to watch Pat Shurmur use 15 of the greatest days in Case Keenum's life (that ended in a 38-7 DESTRUCTION by Giants' division rival Philly) to overcome a *9-23* head-coaching record. If it was any more savory, it'd be a fucking steak sandwich with whiz and peppers.

Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Oysters

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:45 am

California Nightmare wrote:
Philly fans are fucking pathetic pieces of shit and the few good ones I know can't convince me that it's a few bad apples.  It's not.  There's something in the fucking water over there that makes those cunts a bunch of jackasses with no class.  I hope Brady and the Patriots kick that soft patch between eagles fans so hard they actually stop having babies in that city.

It's too bad those cowards are probably too broke to leave that shit city and come here when they are outnumbered but then again other teams don't need to be the fucking shitbirds that these fucks are so they wouldn't have to face the same classless horseshit.

The Vikings didn't show up and the Eagles did.  Good for them.  Fuck Eagles fans!

ed, this is worthy of an aWARd. I nominate this for 2018 best rant award.

It is officially nominated.  Thanks, Greg.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:25 pm

Did I miss anyone's fan base?

Raiders fans throw bottles & trash at Dak Prescott Dallas Cowboys Players as they celebrate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQsRhocR1-k

Fan arrests at Giants games are among the most in the NFL
http://giantswire.usatoday.com/2016/10/29/new-york-giants-fan-arrests-among-worst-nfl-jets-metlife/

Denver Broncos Fans Riot and Violently Destroy Property.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXVY60b47zE

Michigan State Had The Most Arrests In Big Ten During 2016 Season
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/06/28/report-michigan-state-had-the-most-arrests-in-big-ten-during-2016-season/

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:26 pm

I hope we start a new thread soon. Now that I noticed that championships is spelled wrong I can't stop focusing on it.

Back to top Go down
Riverside Rottweilers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:27 pm

Those Eagles fans shouldn't be throwing bottles at people. But theres always bad eggs in every fan base. Look online and you'll fine just as many articles about Vikings fans who were surprised at how hospitable and welcoming the Philly fans were.

I know Philly gets a bad rep but remember its always easy to cherrypick examples to fit a stereotype and ignore the rest of the information.

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:31 pm

I hope we start a new thread soon.  Now that I noticed that championships is spelled wrong I can't stop focusing on it.

Thanks a lot.  I hadn't even noticed.  Now I'm all fucked up too.  ROFL

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:24 pm

I hope we start a new thread soon.  Now that I noticed that championships is spelled wrong I can't stop focusing on it.

I only have powers to edit a few different sections of the forum, and this is not one of them. It is absolutely killing me too.

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:20 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I only have powers to edit a few different sections of the forum, and this is not one of them. It is absolutely killing me too.

I HAVE ALL THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Evil laugh Evil laugh Evil laugh

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:50 pm

Mrs. Eternals wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I HAVE ALL THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Evil laugh Evil laugh Evil laugh

Well yeah, we could have told you that even if you didn't have a presence in RW.   laughing

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:59 pm

Damnit Bob! It was annoying me too once it was pointed out!

Thanks for fixing it Val!

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:29 pm

All is right with the world again.

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:34 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:

Damnit Bob! It was annoying me too once it was pointed out!

Thanks for fixing it Val!

No problam yuo gys , next weak il gett it right... its Supper bowel write?

I'm still in the middle of the flu, along with a sinus and ear infection.   I feel bad for you if that really bothered your pansy asses. middle finger

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:35 pm

Did you guys make Greg the way he is by treating him like this too?

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:

No, Greg is an ass all on his home. He didn't need any help!

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:12 pm

I can't look at your response, it says home instead of own.... raging

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:33 pm

I can't look at your response, it says home instead of own.... raging

Damn my fat fingers!

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:20 pm

One of the general managers at work said to me, "Thanks for coming in today. The Patriots suck dick". laughing

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:03 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
One of the general managers at work said to me, "Thanks for coming in today.  The Patriots suck dick".  laughing

lol3 lol3

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:08 pm

For us Notre Dame fans.

New video of Philly fan running into...

https://www.facebook.com/NDFootball/videos/1926147520748118/

Back to top Go down
Muskego Muskies

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:46 pm

Go Eagles!!!

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:55 pm

Playoffs this year have been so ho-hum. Maybe 3 or 4 decent games outta the 10 played. Amazing how fast the months of Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec roll by. A slight slow down in Jan, but rolls pretty good still. Then we hit what seems like a sudden stop in Feb. where the clock and days appear not to move.

coffee

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:21 am

Ridiculous.
http://www.phillymag.com/news/2018/01/24/eagles-fans-joel-heitkamp-amazon-philly/

It's like a lot of things...yes, it can be tough to be a fan on the road anywhere but when your team is repeatedly brought up as one of if not the worst, there's a fucking reason. I think pressure should be put on Goodell about this in the future. If they continue to be jerkoffs of that caliber in Philly maybe start penalizing the franchise draft picks. That would force the team to bother working on the issue, police and security too and ultimately the good Philly fans will be forced to report these shitballs in the name of helping their team.

It won't solve itself. I know that much.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:26 am

Ridiculous.
http://www.phillymag.com/news/2018/01/24/eagles-fans-joel-heitkamp-amazon-philly/

It's like a lot of things...yes, it can be tough to be a fan on the road anywhere but when your team is repeatedly brought up as one of if not the worst, there's a fucking reason.  I think pressure should be put on Goodell about this in the future.  If they continue to be jerkoffs of that caliber in Philly maybe start penalizing the franchise draft picks.  That would force the team to bother working on the issue, police and security too and ultimately the good Philly fans will be forced to report these shitballs in the name of helping their team.

It won't solve itself.  I know that much.

They can't fine the team because the fans are jerkoffs. I really don't know what the answer is, but man, I am not looking forward to the day we have to go to Philly for our away game.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:30 am

I've been to a bunch of games in Philly as a Redskins fan wearing my gear. Never had a problem. A few hecklers in the parking lot, but I just ignored them. For what its worth...

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:31 am

I've been to a bunch of games in Philly as a Redskins fan wearing my gear.  Never had a problem.  A few hecklers in the parking lot, but I just ignored them.  For what its worth...

That is good to hear from a conference opponent. But maybe they sniffed out that you were one of there own (A Philadelphian, is that a thing?)  laughing

Back to top Go down
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:35 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
I've been to a bunch of games in Philly as a Redskins fan wearing my gear.  Never had a problem.  A few hecklers in the parking lot, but I just ignored them.  For what its worth...

That is good to hear from a conference opponent. But maybe they sniffed out that you were one of there own (A Philadelphian, is that a thing?)  laughing

He was wearing his Rocky shorts... But, I figured you guys were already planning on doing that - no matter the time of year.

Also helps to carry around a cheesesteak - you can drop bits and pieces of it like you would if a pair of Rottweilers were coming at you to throw them off your scent.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:37 am

I can see that Brad. He was also carrying the Liberty Bell.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:26 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Ridiculous.

It's like a lot of things...yes, it can be tough to be a fan on the road anywhere but when your team is repeatedly brought up as one of if not the worst, there's a fucking reason.  I think pressure should be put on Goodell about this in the future.  If they continue to be jerkoffs of that caliber in Philly maybe start penalizing the franchise draft picks.  That would force the team to bother working on the issue, police and security too and ultimately the good Philly fans will be forced to report these shitballs in the name of helping their team.

They can't fine the team because the fans are jerkoffs. I really don't know what the answer is, but man, I am not looking forward to the day we have to go to Philly for our away game.

Oh I very much disagree. When making rules and policies the point should be something that is effective. Such a policy would absolutely get the adult fans to address the shitheads in their community.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:32 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Ridiculous.

Oh I very much disagree.  When making rules and policies the point should be something that is effective.  Such a policy would absolutely get the adult fans to address the shitheads in their community.

So what you are saying is that you would rather have Philly on Philly crime, instead of Philly on Others crime?   laughing

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:38 am

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Ridiculous.

Oh I very much disagree.  When making rules and policies the point should be something that is effective.  Such a policy would absolutely get the adult fans to address the shitheads in their community.

So what you are saying is that you would rather have Philly on Philly crime, instead of Philly on Others crime?   laughing

Absolutely. But in reality I want people to get their shit together. That organization has an obligation to its customers to provide some level of safety. They're failing. My penalty system puts ownership on those who should be owning this issue and rewarding them accordingly. It's only unfair to those who suck at what they should not suck at.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   

Back to top Go down

Conference Championships
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: