Toontown Wolverines

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:09 pm

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Any of those Patriots fans around here getting a little nervous? Shocked
nope
Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:11 pm

28 to 3 last year halfway throught the 4th quarter makes me not nervous.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:22 pm

I'm so sick of Brady...

Back to top Go down
Nevada NightHawks

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:33 pm

Wonder if Gronk is gonna make it back?

Back to top Go down
Carolina Silverbacks

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:35 pm

I put some money on Jags. Might be more probable if Gronk is out.

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:36 pm

If Gronk is out this game just got good!

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Not meeting your expectations so far? laughing

Back to top Go down
Norfolk Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Haddonfield Slashers wrote:
Norfolk Bombers wrote:

Not meeting your expectations so far? laughing

No, NE has not broken a sweat yet....

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:17 pm

Gronk ruled out.

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Let's see how this one goes lol

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:39 pm

Nervous? With Brady at QB? Nope!

Back to top Go down
Manhattan Beach Militia

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:42 pm

Not having Gronk in there is not good, but the Patriots have many weapons.

Just ask the Falcons.

Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:47 pm

Here we go, Amendola playing like Edelman.

Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Bortles hasn't thrown a interception yet, so we still have that to look forward too

Back to top Go down
England Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Great game. Patriots did really well to come back but both teams played great.

Shame they called Jack down on the fumble recovery - that'll overshadow the game in the write-ups.

Back to top Go down
Hamilton Steel Cats

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:17 pm

Another Brady Comeback Victory in the post season. What is that number now 54 comeback wins in his career?

t's like Groundhog Day without Bill Murray but featuring Tom Brady. A new team (Jags) have just been Brady'd. UGH!

Oh well, at least it was a good game for the most part, which was nice seeing as this post season has been a littered with some clunkers.

Back to top Go down
Polk High Panthers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:18 pm

England Dragons wrote:
Great game. Patriots did really well to come back but both teams played great.

Shame they called Jack down on the fumble recovery - that'll overshadow the game in the write-ups.

I agree. The interwebs is going to blow up on that conspiracy

It was a great game, I think the Jags played it too safe in the 4th quarter relying on their defense a little too much. But it was a great game and a tough loss for those Jags

Back to top Go down
Toontown Wolverines

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Jack was down when he had the ball and Lewis touched him. No issue there.
Also this reffing crew is the nemesis to the Patriots so they weren't getting calls fron them.

Back to top Go down
Southside Spartans

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:33 pm

Jags played it way too tight but I don't blame them. If they open it up we're all talking about how Bortles did something stupid and they should have played it conservative.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:54 pm

Wasn't around, but wasn't nervous at all. Made a post in a different league chat stating the same thing. Sam can verify.

You can't score 6 second half points and beat NE. You can't take a knee with one minute and 2 timeouts remaining in the first half either. You can't have so many under thrown passes and beat NE. I still don't understand how people continue to doubt Tom Brady. He has done it time after time in the biggest of games.

Back to top Go down
http://faketeams.com
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:58 pm

Good. Get Minnesota out of this.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:18 pm

Southside Spartans wrote:
Jags played it way too tight but I don't blame them.  If they open it up we're all talking about how Bortles did something stupid and they should have played it conservative.  

Yep. Catch 22

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:26 pm

Toontown Wolverines wrote:
28 to 3 last year halfway throught the 4th quarter makes me not nervous.

Halfway through the 4th? There were like 3 minutes left in the 3rd when they made it 28-9

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:46 pm

I’m literally shaking!!! Let’s Go Birds!!! Nice 4th down stand!!

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:50 pm

Pederson should sit Foles after this drive right?

Back to top Go down
Denver Demons

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Ugh. Everything about today’s games has been a nightmare. First Jacksonville gets my hopes up and now Minnesota looks like a peewee team. Thank goodness for sports betting or I’d have literally zero interest in a Patriots-Eagles matchup. (All the money on New England)

Back to top Go down
Kane County Goon Squad

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:08 pm

sick of the pats

sick sick sick

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:18 pm

Kane County Goon Squad wrote:
sick of the pats

sick sick sick

I agree, but I'll be rooting for them in the SB, simply because Eagles fans are gross.

Back to top Go down
Charm City Justice

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:30 pm

Fuck, now I have to root for the Patriots. Seriously, why couldn’t either game go the other way?

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:50 pm

Ha! Ha! Haha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

All I have heard for years from Viking fans is how the Packers choke in the playoffs. They were fucking unbearable this year. What a blowout. SKOLOL. I normally wouldn’t take much pleasure in this, but they were insufferable this year.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:55 pm

Vikings have been outscored 110-35 in last 3 conference championship games. They can't say any other team chokes.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:08 pm

Ugh. What a lame postseason

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:27 pm

Fuckin Jags had that game and they just wouldn't keep their foot on the pedal. Coaches should own most of that failure.

VIKINGS. I don't care what game it is and what team we're talking...when a team flat out doesn't show up it's lame. For it to happen in THIS game it's ridiculous.

Philly fans are fucking pathetic pieces of shit and the few good ones I know can't convince me that it's a few bad apples. It's not. There's something in the fucking water over there that makes those cunts a bunch of jackasses with no class. I hope Brady and the Patriots kick that soft patch between eagles fans so hard they actually stop having babies in that city.

It's too bad those cowards are probably too broke to leave that shit city and come here when they are outnumbered but then again other teams don't need to be the fucking shitbirds that these fucks are so they wouldn't have to face the same classless horseshit.

Crummy last day of the football season for me but I'll take the consolation prize of skipping the third straight SuperBowl. The commercials during todays games were horrific. Can't believe these companies employ the hoseheads that dream up this shit and I feel bad for this country that we have people dumb enough that commercials like that apparently have a positive effect. Yeesh!

The Vikings didn't show up and the Eagles did. Good for them. Fuck Eagles fans!

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:33 pm

Wow, what a bunch of bitches...

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:37 pm

Maplewood Doppelgangers wrote:

Just look at the fucktards in that video. Prototypical tough guys because they have numbers but left alone each of them is the size of my sister and they wouldn't last 4 minutes. I wish we could relocate that team. That would be the most fitting thing for that city is to just lose their team...give it to St. Louis.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:43 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

Just look at the fucktards in that video.  Prototypical tough guys because they have numbers but left alone each of them is the size of my sister and they wouldn't last 4 minutes.  I wish we could relocate that team.  That would be the most fitting thing for that city is to just lose their team...give it to St. Louis.

Oakland will be missing a team soon, send them there! The fans will be just as gross!

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:46 pm

There is no excuse for the shit those Eageles fans do. However, the Viking fans were the worst this year, and especially with the shit I saw in Philly the past two days online. Being disrespectful putting viking clothes on Rocky, doing shit in the Lincoln Memorial, just cocky fucks.

Now, like I said, there is no excuse for Eagles fans doing that kind of stuff, and we have seen it before from that crew. But I don't think I have ever seen fans puffing their chests like Vikings fans this past week.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:47 pm

Minnesota Eternals wrote:

Just look at the fucktards in that video.  Prototypical tough guys because they have numbers but left alone each of them is the size of my sister and they wouldn't last 4 minutes.  I wish we could relocate that team.  That would be the most fitting thing for that city is to just lose their team...give it to St. Louis.

Oakland will be missing a team soon, send them there! The fans will be just as gross!

You know what I'd like to do...I wish we could get the Raiders to play in Philly....but we fly all of the Raiders fans out there quietly. Then have just a few walk towards the stadium like in the video and when those chickenshit fucks start hurling shit at em, we open the gates and let the melee begin. You could charge PPV which would easily cover the expense of flying a bunch of deadbeat dads and murderers across the country. How fucking great would it be to see Philly fans faces when they realize they don't outnumber their victims by 100 to 1?

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:50 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
There is no excuse for the shit those Eageles fans do. However, the Viking fans were the worst this year, and especially with the shit I saw in Philly the past two days online. Being disrespectful putting viking clothes on Rocky, doing shit in the Lincoln Memorial, just cocky fucks.

Now, like I said, there is no excuse for Eagles fans doing that kind of stuff, and we have seen it before from that crew. But I don't think I have ever seen fans puffing their chests like Vikings fans this past week.

You're talking about normal homer fan bullshit that every team has though. There are tons of Vikings fans that drive me apeshit too but it's usually because they barely know dick about the game and they just live and die by a team that they have nothing to do with other than they live in that state/town. I feel I see that with every team.

There are only a couple teams that are notorious for being punk bitches towards opposing fans and the Vikings are not one of them.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:56 pm

The Vikings just didn't show up...I'm actually more annoyed with the Jags today. Fucking had that game and just weren't ruthless enough to take it. I suppose I should be happy they spared me from watching the Eagles again.

I don't have anything against the Pats like a lot of folks do so I hope they fucking destroy those shit birds in two weeks. Well not destroy them...I hope they do to them what they did to the Falcons so those slimy fucks get all excited and then Tom Brady reaches into their chest and pulls out the dark glob that sits where their hearts are supposed to be and Gronk smashes it.

I think I legitimately hate Eagles fans at this point. lol3

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:59 pm

Yeah, maybe it just gets under my skin more as a Packer fan. The Viking fans I know (and I know a lot), have been absolutely terrible the past couple weeks. Like just awful. I mean, rub it is your face, thinking there is no way they can lose, and they were taking the championship in their Home stadium. Best team to walk the planet type shit. I am so happy today. I’ve never seen anything like it in all my years of being a football fan. It was almost as if they had never won before.

Back to top Go down
Alaska Arsenic

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:00 pm

When the Jags took a knee before halftime you knew they were only hoping to win. Big difference in the NFC where the Eagles used the last minute of the half to add points as a team that wanted to win.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:08 pm

Alaska Arsenic wrote:
When the Jags took a knee before halftime you knew they were only hoping to win.  Big difference in the NFC where the Eagles used the last minute of the half to add points as a team that wanted to win.  

Exactly. Drives me nuts.

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:12 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Yeah, maybe it just gets under my skin more as a Packer fan. The Viking fans I know (and I know a lot), have been absolutely terrible the past couple weeks. Like just awful. I mean, rub it is your face, thinking there is no way they can lose, and they were taking the championship in their Home stadium. Best team to walk the planet type shit. I am so happy today. I’ve never seen anything like it in all my years of being a football fan. It was almost as if they had never won before.

I think that's a big part of it. They haven't won before, and after the way the last game ended, every fan was pumped out of their mind! The local and national media hyped the fuck out of them and everyone's head got big.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with the jersey on Rocky or any of the stuff fans did in Philly. I see not disrespect in that, just excited fan.  There's a big difference between having a big head and celebrating your team, and throwing bottles and peeing on opposing fans in the stadium bathroom.

Back to top Go down
Minnesota Eternals

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:

I think it's just a matter of who you're around. I know so many "Vikings fans" that barely know dick about football and zero about any other team in the league so when they do/say shit like you're saying it's the worst because they don't know anything.

But every team has those fucking people.

I hate these Eagles fans because they repeatedly are huge fucking candyass pigeon-fuckers but we all know there are good fans of that team and good for them with todays game but I'm not likely to stop trashing them all because of the bird-rapers over there.

I think the rule should be light banter if you know people but if you don't know people shut the fuck up. There's zero upside in me talking shit at a Saints fan that I have never met in my life. If my best friend is a Saints fan I can give him shit because I should know when it's "too much" and stop.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:16 pm

Tell me about it man, the Seahawk fans threw food and beer at us after they “won” from the Fail Mary. We were tainted the entire way from the stadium to our hotel. I will never respect them again.

Back to top Go down
Philadelphia Pigskins

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:17 pm

There has been non-stop fireworks and car honking outside since the game ended. It's going to be a long week.

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:32 pm

Figured I’d see references to those incidents in this thread. Those people are a disgrace but despite your conviction, that’s not the majority of Eagles fans.

But, whatever, I’m not gonna change anyone’s mind in this thread so if you choose to hate the team and the city because of the actions of a group of assholes, so be it.

It’s not gonna change my excitement, my joy or my pride in this team and the way they fight. Go Birds!!!

Last edited by North Wales Knights on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:34 pm

Philadelphia Pigskins wrote:
There has been non-stop fireworks and car honking outside since the game ended.  It's going to be a long week.

Such Holligans!!! I’m sure if Minnesota had won, they’d be having quiet tea parties and golf clapping.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conference Championships   

Back to top Go down

Conference Championships
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: