Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Whiskey Creek Gadabouts

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:15 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Minnesota Eternals wrote:
Titletown Tyrants wrote:
Yeah, Philly has the worst reputation, along with the Raiders. Haven't been to either yet. I will say, I have been to 13 away stadiums, and I was treated the worst by the Bears, Broncos, Seahawks and Vikings fans. The rest of the league has been wonderful. Man, I just don't get why you would be a dick to someone at a game like that.

I think it's a bit more expected when it's division rivals obviously but I'm with you that it doesn't make sense.  I assume that alcohol is involved for most issues but probably not ALL.

Yeah, with some. But man, the amounts of people just yelling stupid stuff at us, nudging us in concessions, etc is gross. I have always been nothing but respectful to opposing fans in Lambeau, just wanting to talk football with them and find out how their time was in our town. I know there are dicks in every stadium though. Some people need to grow up.

Exactly. I always found the traveling fans to be the best.

When security was taking those SF fans out of harms way in Philly, I really hope they upgraded their experience so they didn't have to sit near a bunch of assholes. I'd be embarrassed if I was a Philly fan and saw that kind of shit. Everyone expects good natured ribbing when they go to an away game, but to have a 100s of knuckle dragging dolts tossing snowballs at you like that. F that. And it was while the game was going on. ugh. dickheads. Philly deserves to lose to embrace that type of fan experience.

Back to top Go down
Titletown Tyrants

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:17 pm

And then there is this:

Eagles fan arrested for punching a horse, of course

Posted by Darin Gantt on January 16, 2018, 2:28 PM EST

Getty Images
[size]
Did we really expect Eagles fans to handle themselves in a civil manner after a playoff win? I say neigh.
One of them decided to go full Mongo Saturday night, and was arrested for punching a police horse.
According to USA Today, 22-year-old Taylor Hendricks was charged with aggravated assault, taunting a police animal, simple assault and defiant trespassing. Which is a very legal way of saying, he got drunk and punched a horse.
The police report said Hendricks was ejected from the game because he was intoxicated and didn’t have a ticket, and after he was thrown out of the game, he approached a mounted police officer and “began punching the horse in the face, neck and shoulder area.” He also punched the officer in the legs, which is only vaguely smarter than punching a horse.
A stable genius, Hendricks is not.[/size]

Back to top Go down
California Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:43 pm

Titletown Tyrants wrote:
And then there is this:

Eagles fan arrested for punching a horse, of course

Posted by Darin Gantt on January 16, 2018, 2:28 PM EST

Getty Images

Did we really expect Eagles fans to handle themselves in a civil manner after a playoff win? I say neigh.
One of them decided to go full Mongo Saturday night, and was arrested for punching a police horse.
According to USA Today, 22-year-old Taylor Hendricks was charged with aggravated assault, taunting a police animal, simple assault and defiant trespassing. Which is a very legal way of saying, he got drunk and punched a horse.
The police report said Hendricks was ejected from the game because he was intoxicated and didn’t have a ticket, and after he was thrown out of the game, he approached a mounted police officer and “began punching the horse in the face, neck and shoulder area.” He also punched the officer in the legs, which is only vaguely smarter than punching a horse.
A stable genius, Hendricks is not.

absolute worst fan base in the history of sports. more shocking that he punched it instead of fucking it. #dieeaglesdie

Back to top Go down
Haddonfield Slashers

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:38 pm

Manhattan Beach Militia wrote:
Alaska Arsenic wrote:
Manhattan Beach Militia wrote:
I’ve been a Patriots fan since 1993 when Drew Bledsoe was a rookie.

Go Patriots!

Twins!  I was a Bledsoe fan when he was in college.  My first football experience as a kid.  Selected #1 overall and haven't looked back.

high five

mock

Back to top Go down
North Wales Knights

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:33 pm

California Nightmare wrote:

absolute worst fan base in the history of sports. more shocking that he punched it instead of fucking it. #dieeaglesdie

That’s pretty funny coming from a Raiders fan...

http://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/raiders/ravens-fan-life-support-after-fight-raiders-fans?amp

Back to top Go down
Maplewood Doppelgangers

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:53 pm

North Wales Knights wrote:
California Nightmare wrote:

That’s pretty funny coming from a Raiders fan...

http://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/raiders/ravens-fan-life-support-after-fight-raiders-fans?amp

Gotta agree with Joe here...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divisional Playoffs   

Back to top Go down

Divisional Playoffs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roster Wars :: The Roster Wars Clubhouse :: Main RW Lobby-
Jump to: